Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,553 members, 7,816,339 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year - Nairaland / General (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year (25796 Views)

Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year / Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year / A Christmas Message To Nairalanders By Jasonscoolari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by excelsiorfarm(m): 5:21pm On Dec 29, 2020
Damdeyz:
My shout out goes to Robonski15, Robonski16, aquatic1, ab1x, and excelsiorfarm for their immeasurable contribution to educating young fish farmers in that thread with over 506 pages of pure practical and applicable steps in catfish farming. I hail you guys. GOD will bless you. As you shared this knowledge you guys will never run down.
Also, my shout out goes to AptSpeaker for his contribution in teaching how a person can become a more effective public speaker. GOD Bless you real good.

I heard pocohantas is a philanthropist, and I'm wondering if it's the stew she cooks she gives away to Nairalanders. She's knowledgeable though.
When I saw my name on this post, it brings smiles. All Glory is given to God Almighty for the Grace to be a blessing.

I also want to commend all those impacting Nigerians and others positively irrespective of their fields of contribution. The Lord bless all naira Landers and your nation's.

We shall be together God willing to dance joyfully into 2021 and beyond in Jesus Name, Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Davisk11(m): 5:40pm On Dec 29, 2020
Ajibade123:
shout out to
Davisk11
Explorer(for the education)
Martinez (baba redlill)
slawomiir(you too funny)
Righteousness(you never got tired lol)
ejior(the data analyst chronicle)
and finally thanks to seun(please I will appreciate if you let me intern with you I am a front end developer)
Thanks God bless You abundantly chief..merry Christmas n happy new year in advance.
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Shagati(m): 5:41pm On Dec 29, 2020
alien1:
Big thanks to Shagati.. loyal as fucck
Jarus too inspired many of us ( we moved to Whatsapp)

Much regards to you Sir!
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by PrincewithGod(m): 6:09pm On Dec 29, 2020
Just want to send my felicitations to my brother Righteousness89, please keep the messages going in 2021 and the Lord's grace be with you in Jesus name.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by XXII: 6:10pm On Dec 29, 2020
Humorme2:
DivineGrace123, Mama God bless you.

XXII grin grin

cheesy
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by QuinModah(f): 6:13pm On Dec 29, 2020
stillmaticOG:
My shout out goes to QuinModah for reasons best known to me grin

I will send you a DM soon, but you won't know it's me kiss
undecided
stillmaticOG:
My shout out goes to QuinModah for reasons best known to me grin

I will send you a DM soon, but you won't know it's me kiss
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Updating9JA: 6:17pm On Dec 29, 2020
obembet:
Let’s share our words of appreciation and gratitude for each other during this challenging time.

Send a shoutout to that nairalander who put a smile on your Oluwa Biko face this year and you can as well wish your favourites a happy new year in advance.

I want to make a shout out to Jesus Christ. Also I want to appreciate my nairaland pastor.. Righteousness2 or righteousness89 ,I want to appreciate the snake Master Lalasticlala I wish I can meet u one on one make we celebrate together as a family. Also my seun the most humble celebrity in Africa. I wish I can learn more from u. My one and only mynd44 king of FP, Thank u for great job in this forum. You are too much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by crackhaus: 6:26pm On Dec 29, 2020
ahnie:
Shout-out to all Diarylanders....I love you all.
P.oshestmina
crackhaus
s.choolshoe
f.olake4u
m.ama zane (glitteringstar)
r.ezzy
mz.rapper
may nation
tee.topic
cassy.rooy

and lastly to my wonderful mizz ziino
Anna Banana, I appreciate you... Thanks mamacita
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by crackhaus: 6:28pm On Dec 29, 2020
Mubbyleey:
Shout out to you guys... You guys really made 2020 fantastic for me. Some of you here can be pain in the ass at times but i couldn't help it following you guys because of the values you guys give out daily here on nairaland, through your comments.

Keep being you!!! These are the realest people on Nairaland... I learn daily from you guys & y'all always put smile on my face everytime i log on.

Thanks bro, I appreciate you... cool
A happy new year in advance to you...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by fizziea(m): 6:34pm On Dec 29, 2020
nwamaikpe for me ooo and that weed and pvssy banger slawomiir
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by emmaodet: 6:36pm On Dec 29, 2020
Mubbyleey:
Shout out to you guys... You guys really made 2020 fantastic for me. Some of you here can be pain in the ass at times but i couldn't help it following you guys because of the values you guys give out daily here on nairaland, through your comments.

Keep being you!!! These are the realest people on Nairaland... I learn daily from you guys & y'all always put smile on my face everytime i log on.

Thanks bro. One love

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by emmaodet: 6:37pm On Dec 29, 2020
Regex:

Emmaodet

Thanks bro.

Happy new year in advance.

how is family and the hustling? i have something to discuss with you offline. Will ping you on phone later
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Topmaike007(m): 7:16pm On Dec 29, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

Thanks baba.
More power to your elbows and more money in your pockets come 2021 cool
Amen oo and you too

1 Like

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Topmaike007(m): 7:17pm On Dec 29, 2020
TheHulk616:
thanks. But please how did I make your year?
I love the banter bro
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Topmaike007(m): 7:19pm On Dec 29, 2020
atheistandproud:

Very much appreciated. Thank you too sir.
I hope we will get more awesome post come new year from you
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Sheriman(m): 7:22pm On Dec 29, 2020
Ouchbabe:

I love you too
grin cheesy
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by tuoyoojo(m): 7:30pm On Dec 29, 2020
PositiveDirect:
Wow. Nice thread.

Honestly I can't say more than to say God bless Tuoyoojo. I know God has blessed him already but I pray for more blessings for him.

God bless you too sir
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by FanOfMyself: 7:31pm On Dec 29, 2020
Sheriman:

SpicyMimi made me smile during the lockdown.. Thank You dear
I think I have been developing something for you but I wouldn't unveiled it yet.
She's married bro, she just got a good heart. So don't go there cool

2 Likes

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by atheistandproud(m): 7:33pm On Dec 29, 2020
Topmaike007:
I hope we will get more awesome post come new year from you

I posted two in quick succession today sef.

Hopefully plenty topics to enlighten Nigerians dey come. grin

1 Like

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by VickyRotex(f): 7:55pm On Dec 29, 2020
EbukaHades10:
Bless u too my brother.

We go see the new year and celebrate in good health.

Special shout out to

Fergie001

Ghettokid1

Kyase and his guy wey dey cancel his comments

Angelfrost

Gbest90

Wordson

Donoro

Crazygod

Openmine

Vickyrotex

Theboss100

Fuckingmallam45

Clerkent

nostradamus

Maxwell530

Osadna009.

They plenty but just know say if u be Liverpool fan or we don relate or argue for NL, we gather dey.

Amen. Thank you!

It's been an interesting year in the soccer world. Thanks, everyone for being a part of it!

God's blessings for you and your families in the new year. Cheers!
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by VickyRotex(f): 7:57pm On Dec 29, 2020
fergie001:

Big ups and a prosperous 2021 to my men....God Bless You plenty.
No dull moments with you you guyz, God will answer our needs this 2021.

In the order of Seniority grin
(ghettokid1)
Kyase redblood01 fuckingmallam45 emeijeh ray07

crazygod wordson ebukahades10 gbest90

vickyrotex

angelfrost
See seniority na. Scam grin grin

fergie001:

A great 2021 ahead guys.

God bless you all.

Nonetheless, I oppose this list in all of its entirety because it is skewed to favour a particular side.

How can ebukahades10 be Congratulating gbest90 Wordson crazygod openmine theboss100.....

We have decided to form our faction;

Shout out to Kyase (and his cancelling guy who coincidentally is a United fan) grin, ray07 redblood01 fuckingmallam45 emeijeh

Adopted real fans of United.... ghettokid1 vickyrotex
We have donated angelfrost to them.

grin grin grin

Sammy07..........another great guy. God Bless You.
In OBJ's voice...I am proud of my Ohuhuness, Igboness and Nigerianess

grin grin
Adopted kor. grin You are something else fergie.

Thanks, jare. God's blessings always!

Up WOLVES!!!! tongue tongue
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by VickyRotex(f): 8:01pm On Dec 29, 2020
Angelfrost:

On behalf of all proud Peacocks, and EPL fans outside the perennial top 6, we humbly reject any of such overtures.

Go Leeds, Aston Villa, Wolves... We shall dethrone a couple of the old timers, one game at a time...

This will be a good week starting from tonight!!! grin cool

I see Leeds is making you proud already grin grin
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by SpicyMimi(f): 8:03pm On Dec 29, 2020
FanOfMyself:

She's married bro, she just got a good heart. So don't go there cool
Awwwwwwh thanks for always defending I & hubby cheesy grin So so so sweet of you!

I actually think, he meant something relating to IT, not feelings cheesy

God bless you always dear, thank you so much!!!!
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by VickyRotex(f): 8:04pm On Dec 29, 2020
Kyase:

Lol angelfrost see where you dey grin
Vickyrotex sef

lol cheesy cheesy na bad belle na grin
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by FanOfMyself: 8:13pm On Dec 29, 2020
SpicyMimi:

Awwwwwwh thanks for always defending I & hubby cheesy grin So so so sweet of you!

I actually think, he meant something relating to IT, not feelings cheesy

God bless you always dear, thank you so much!!!!
grin I see what you did there
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by SpicyMimi(f): 8:17pm On Dec 29, 2020
FanOfMyself:

grin I see what you did there
grin grin grin grin Of course, that’s only what I can assume looolzz
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Godswings(m): 8:32pm On Dec 29, 2020
first of all someone has been missing – KESTOLOVE – at least we need to look after one and another. Trust she's OK?

However, My shout out goes to every nairalander and to Mr seun and all the mods.

Even though a lot still needs to be done on nairaland. This platform doesn't just harbour Nigerians but people from different African countries and continents.
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Angelfrost(m): 8:53pm On Dec 29, 2020
VickyRotex:

I see Leeds is making you proud already grin grin

Yes o!!! Just the beginning... Better results coming up.

We are definitely here to stay. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by RuggedSniper: 9:04pm On Dec 29, 2020
As an ambivert (I call myself a "reserved extrovert" ) off and on NL since 2005, those who TRULY made me SMILE... and LAUGH as we round
off a rugged, and stimulating 2020... While gliding right into 2021 are:

1] Ibkayee (witty, smart, cute nerd, coder, likeable, "special" ).wink

2] TAO11/TAO12 (intelligent woman,
warrior spirit, historian, Omo Eko, Omo Olofin).

3] SilverNorGold (cracked me up real hard on his "alpha m" thread).

4] Lekki1444 (a sage/alpha giant).

5] TayoAinaFilms (adventurous, YouTuber, professional).

I wish them... and all the genuine estimated 2.6 million NL users a CREATIVE and ROBUST 2021!

Let's pop... To your SUCCESS!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by maynation(f): 9:15pm On Dec 29, 2020
ahnie:
Shout-out to all Diarylanders....I love you all.

maynation

and lastly to my wonderful mizz ziino
Joyseeker:
1) Maynation

I say a very big thank you to all of you.
Thanks so much Mamas.
I'm grateful.
Special south shouth to you Mama Ziii.
Thanks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by just2endowed: 9:20pm On Dec 29, 2020
ddjay:
Atheistandproud just2endowed drjprince justi4jesu etc.if i did not mention you, abeg no vex

I appreciate boss
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by hstar: 9:22pm On Dec 29, 2020
Lamanii22:

grin grin someone's jealous
bring am come here if i no chew am like lamanii chin chin sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (23) (Reply)

5 Nobel Laureates From Africa (pictures) / How To Get Rid Of Soldier Ants Effectively / Postal Or Zip Codes Of States In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.