Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,028 members, 7,953,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:30 AM

Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year - Nairaland / General (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year (26524 Views)

Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year / Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year / A Christmas Message To Nairalanders By Jasonscoolari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Ikinternational: 10:55am On Dec 30, 2020
Herbephe1:
My shoutout goes to the man of the year Ikinternational ,may all the goodness Nd success keep on multiplying in your prosperous life,and may that Big Dream come to pass

I'm just now seeing this...
Seriously laughing out loud
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by mozkidayo(m): 10:56am On Dec 30, 2020
Renit:

I like to buy.

Please message me on WhatsApp on

Alright man I’ve sent your number to the seller. He’s gonna message you now. Kindly remove your number.
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Aden777(m): 12:32pm On Dec 30, 2020
Heineken:
UDUJ
Seanwilliam
Favourflavour
NekkyCee
Darkgal
Omotaday
Real1000
Iyajelili
CanadaOrBust
Houseofglam7
Haffaze777
Heniford
Orgylover
Aden777
Noordeen
Generaloluseye. I celebrate you all...ogadinma.
I'm honoured bro... You are always welcome.

1 Like

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by honest1480(m): 12:59pm On Dec 30, 2020
ultimateprof:
my shutout will be ascribed to
nwamaikpe
righteousness89( though look like jobless pastor ).na joke oh.
philip0906
honest1480 and
jyde89
Wow. This is a great and unprecedented pleasure. I'm honoured and I sincerely appreciate you.

1 Like

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by foreveryoung1515(f): 1:24pm On Dec 30, 2020
Screwface (I'm addicted to your diary)
Lelion
Ishilove(for the love shown during the lockdown courtesy J333111 not sure or the username)
Dfire (not sure of the spelling as well)
And a host of others, let's do more in 2021.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Ishilove: 1:25pm On Dec 30, 2020
foreveryoung1515:
Screwface (I'm addicted to your diary)
Lelion
Ishilove(for the love shown during the lockdown courtesy J333111 not sure or the username)
Dfire (not sure of the spelling as well)
And a host of others, let's do more in 2021.
You're welcome sis.

@bolded. J111333
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Froshloaded: 1:33pm On Dec 30, 2020
Mehn.
They are many oo..

Shout out to yall kiss

Riele

Lalasticlala

Ilegendd

Divinegrace23

Torie8

Pocohantas

Alexaonfleek

Chiggsglover

whizqueen

mrphysics

Mackynaija

Basalt

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by credon: 1:38pm On Dec 30, 2020
Thumbs up To my people just2endowed ddjay atheistandproud justi4jesu

1 Like

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by atheistandproud(m): 1:43pm On Dec 30, 2020
credon:
Thumbs up To my people just2.endowed dd.jay atheistandproud justi.4jesu

Thank you boss
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by philip0906(m): 2:28pm On Dec 30, 2020
honest1480:

Wow. This is a great and unprecedented pleasure. I'm honoured and I sincerely appreciate you.
Thanks my G
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Herbephe1(m): 2:30pm On Dec 30, 2020
Ikinternational:

I'm just now seeing this... Seriously laughing out loud
What you don't appreciate is said to depreciate,I appreciate it a lot

1 Like

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by mimilyrics: 3:19pm On Dec 30, 2020
Now, I'm blushing grin Cheers to a more beautiful 2021
Swiftlee:
My special shout to this great guys!! They actually made my 2020 on nairaland! You guys are exceptional and selfless and continue being good!Kudos! Lexusgs430, Justwise, mimilyrics, aprokodaughter, lagosismyhome grin

2 Likes

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by generationz(f): 3:45pm On Dec 30, 2020
TheSociopath:
I really want to connect with generationz, but she never replies my PM

kiss
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by lordaltruist(m): 4:13pm On Dec 30, 2020
My SHOUTOUT goes to the following folks whom within a short period had made me feel at home here in NAIRALAND and has also shown a sense of brotherhood.
Hunchogee
Blackkings98
Damkemz
Illaumoh
NkanAkpanika
Nsiba
And to all the proud sons and daughters of Akwa Abasi Ibom State.
I wish also to use this medium to appreciate all the mods of NAIRALAND for a great job.
And to every NAIRALANDER, i wish you a merry xmas and a happy new year.

1 Like

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by NkanAkpanika: 4:54pm On Dec 30, 2020
lordaltruist:
My SHOUTOUT goes to the following folks whom within a short period had made me feel at home here in NAIRALAND and has also shown a sense of brotherhood.
Hunchogee
Blackkings98
Damkemz
Illaumoh
NkanAkpanika
Nsiba
And to all the proud sons and daughters of Akwa Abasi Ibom State.
I wish also to use this medium to appreciate all the mods of NAIRALAND for a great job.
And to every NAIRALANDER, i wish you a merry xmas and a happy new year.
Merry Christmas brotherly.. We acknowledge you
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Yoighaman(m): 5:39pm On Dec 30, 2020
Mubbyleey:
Shout out to you guys... You guys really made 2020 fantastic for me. Some of you here can be pain in the ass at times but i couldn't help it following you guys because of the values you guys give out daily here on nairaland, through your comments.

Keep being you!!! These are the realest people on Nairaland... I learn daily from you guys & y'all always put smile on my face everytime i log on.

Romanoff, MJBOLT, naptu2, purples25, LadyTianna, Marvieduke, adg98, sweetmelanin, 9jatriot, Rosskivvy, thebosstrevor1, NGpatriot, Bonjovi13, Chiquitq, BitterSoul, makanma, TecM0, crackhaus, Oizee, lilyheaven, Psych412, dederocs, Navar, Magnoliaa, JoeEeL, obowunmi, LordKO, TheRedpillguy, emmaodet, Dpsychologist, GLYCOLYSISS, Yoighaman, Priscyized, layla129, blinking001, ibkonekt, Randy100, Fisher007, HolyCaligula(m), Regex, Drfinn, hfinest1, PerfectMatchNG, Pascopele, Leezah, donstan18, MrBrownJay1, acidtalk, LabuleofNigeria, Wolgrace, eezeribe, Newboss, nuggarito, Shugavee, Biglittlelois, swaggzo, Oluromantic, czarr, Zabiboy, WORDWORLD, purpinkx, Blackmoran, AussiePlayboy, Explorers, CaveAdullam, Factfinder1, ekaF, pansophist, bodybuilder, crackkhaus, bukatyne, 24kmagic, izzou, Fuadeiza, Omar09, BossDante, NwaAmaikpe, JONNYSPUTE, ColonelEmeka, TonyeBarcanista, SmellingAnus, Martinez79, Martinez39, ikp120, FROGMAN10, NiRfreak, deebrain, ThierryJay, Belafonte,, ubunja, Quinolone, Donshaga, Mynd44, tosyne2much, lalasticlala, Toks2008, olaboy33, Mzflexydeeva, Seun, CharlesNneji1

You wouldn't believe I'm just getting to see this.

Thank you so much for the honor.

We'd cross over to 2021 by God's grace.

Hearty cheers!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by drjprince: 5:57pm On Dec 30, 2020
ddjay:
Atheistandproud just2endowed drjprince justi4jesu etc.if i did not mention you, abeg no vex
thanks brother
My nairaland doppelganger grin
I sent a mail
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Chiggsglover(m): 6:15pm On Dec 30, 2020
Froshloaded:
Mehn.
They are many oo..

Shout out to yall kiss

Riele

Lalasticlala

Ilegendd

Divinegrace23

Torie8

Pocohantas

Alexaonfleek

Chiggsglover

whizqueen

mrphysics

Mackynaija

Basalt

Thank you very much for the consideration. Do have a lovely new year

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by ThatFairGuy1: 7:16pm On Dec 30, 2020
AchalugoNwa:
Awwwwwwww my sweet beautiful sexy fair guy

we shall all see prosperity next year

shout out to gbegile boys too
Amen.
Emboldened! who get those encomium you showered undecided

I'm not fair in complexion undecided
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by AchalugoNwa(f): 7:20pm On Dec 30, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
[b]
Amen.
Emboldened! who get those encomium you showered undecided

I'm not fair in complexion undecided
why are you answering ThatFairGuy then sad
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Alexaonfleek: 7:42pm On Dec 30, 2020
Froshloaded:
Mehn.
They are many oo..

Shout out to yall kiss

Riel.e

Lalasticl.ala

Ilegen.dd

Divinegrace23

Tori.e8

Pocohanta.s

Alexaonfleek

Chiggsglove.r

whizqu.een

mrphy.sics

Mackyn.aija

Bas.alt

kiss kiss kiss kiss
Thanks dear
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Heineken(m): 8:59pm On Dec 30, 2020
Aden777:

I'm honoured bro... You are always welcome.
you're welcome boss
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Biglittlelois(f): 9:57pm On Dec 30, 2020
Mubbyleey:
Shout out to you guys... You guys really made 2020 fantastic for me. Some of you here can be pain in the ass at times but i couldn't help it following you guys because of the values you guys give out daily here on nairaland, through your comments.

Keep being you!!! These are the realest people on Nairaland... I learn daily from you guys & y'all always put smile on my face everytime i log on.

Romanoff, MJBOLT, naptu2, purples25, LadyTianna, Marvieduke, adg98, sweetmelanin, 9jatriot, Rosskivvy, thebosstrevor1, NGpatriot, Bonjovi13, Chiquitq, BitterSoul, makanma, TecM0, crackhaus, Oizee, lilyheaven, Psych412, dederocs, Navar, Magnoliaa, JoeEeL, obowunmi, LordKO, TheRedpillguy, emmaodet, Dpsychologist, GLYCOLYSISS, Yoighaman, Priscyized, layla129, blinking001, ibkonekt, Randy100, Fisher007, HolyCaligula(m), Regex, Drfinn, hfinest1, PerfectMatchNG, Pascopele, Leezah, donstan18, MrBrownJay1, acidtalk, LabuleofNigeria, Wolgrace, eezeribe, Newboss, nuggarito, Shugavee, Biglittlelois, swaggzo, Oluromantic, czarr, Zabiboy, WORDWORLD, purpinkx, Blackmoran, AussiePlayboy, Explorers, CaveAdullam, Factfinder1, ekaF, pansophist, bodybuilder, crackkhaus, bukatyne, 24kmagic, izzou, Fuadeiza, Omar09, BossDante, NwaAmaikpe, JONNYSPUTE, ColonelEmeka, TonyeBarcanista, SmellingAnus, Martinez79, Martinez39, ikp120, FROGMAN10, NiRfreak, deebrain, ThierryJay, Belafonte,, ubunja, Quinolone, Donshaga, Mynd44, tosyne2much, lalasticlala, Toks2008, olaboy33, Mzflexydeeva, Seun, CharlesNneji1

kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Emeka71(m): 11:57pm On Dec 30, 2020
Sijo01:

Right behind you smiley
Compliment of the season to you.
Thanks Sijo.
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by hapsonv: 2:13am On Dec 31, 2020
viceddy95:

We thank God...thanks for the appreciation....How is ur mum now,hope she is better now..

she's very much OK and bouncing. thanks for your care sir. merry Christmas and a prosperous new year in advance
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Tucker18(m): 2:24am On Dec 31, 2020
fibonacci2526:

Oh wow, thank you.

na me suppose dy thank you sef grin more life and wins to all of una joor
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Tucker18(m): 2:24am On Dec 31, 2020
wildchild1:

I appreciate this. Thank you
God bless you man more life
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Mimienudles(f): 7:28am On Dec 31, 2020
Peppermintflav:
My shout out goes to the following:
kosky,
MizzD,
safarigirl,
Venita,
switlily25,
Twaci,
Mimienudles,
prettybae23,
queenbetsy,
sweettease,
Liliantalks,
kestolove95,
curvysola,
Ladylite,
obembet,
Facebooker,
Amatarasha,
Prettydiamond,
obontami,
Lamanii22,
Joystark,
missimelda01.
These are girls I would love to date shocked
I sent dm to many dem no respond grin grin
Happy new 2021 to you all.

kiss kiss wink wink
Welcome to your best year yet; Happy 2021 already!

1 Like

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Blackbishop(m): 7:48am On Dec 31, 2020
radautoworks:
Thanks to those that shouted me out.

1) ThatNiccur for proving misconceptions about NLers wrong
2) the entire Uber thread (I won't mention names dem plenty)!
3) HeavenlyBang for savaging the Mercedes Benz thread only to get one at the end of the year upsetting them even further grin
4) Sirleke for his one man NL takeover
5) dru23 for his 180 forcing me to agree with him repeatedly
6) weyreypey et al because NL will be dry without him/her/them grin
7) pattyfb. Never interacted with her but she has helped many
cool blackbishop for doing his piece to help NLers
9) to be continued once my temporary amnesia clears
10) egunmogaji2 for savagery and frustrating haters
11) amdman for teaching me how to resist the urge to salaye more

Shout out to the Nay and Say.
I really appreciate you more Madam Radautoworks

Happy to new to you all, the year was a stressful one but we are going into another year of peace and recovery.
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by blinking001(m): 8:12am On Dec 31, 2020
Mubbyleey:

I'm honoured. Thanks bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by QuotaSystem: 8:18am On Dec 31, 2020
PDPdestroyer:
Shout-out to my favorite nairalanders - seunmsg, legendhero, arrewa, ODVanguard, GoatandYamTheory, Uptimum123, Golan007, NGpatroit, QuotaSystem, Ethicallyright (hope I got this correct), Deadlytruth, Sesan85, SilverNorGold and all other patriots on this forum
Edit: how on earth did I forget Omenka

God bless you my brother & fellow patriots.

Compliments of the season and a prosperous New year to us all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by ThatFairGuy1: 10:41am On Dec 31, 2020
AchalugoNwa:
why are you answering ThatFair.Guy then sad
I'm being ironical

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Sexkillz, The Omo Mo / 10 Things You Must Really Do Before Going Into 2018 - Fattkay / Regulators Ignored Warnings On ‘bad Shape’ Of FPSO Vessel Before Explosion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.