Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? (25545 Views)

What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? / What Did 2019 Teach You? / What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by Exmilitant(m): 9:34pm On Dec 28, 2020
Odewaleadesoye:
Sincerely speaking, year 2020 has been challenging and a lot of things happened during the year.

It was a year we experienced total lockdown in the world due to Covid-19 pandemic. The lockdown led to a lot of unspeakable occurrences.

I came up with this question and thread so that we can learn from you. Despite all odds throughout the year, you were able to achieve something and proud of it simultaneously.

As for me, I was able to complete my University's education and I graduated with first class in Accounting. I'm very proud of that. Despite all odds, I still made it.

What is something you accomplished this year that you are proud of?

We would be glad to hear and learn from you.
i planted 3000 palms. I constructed a mushroom and a bee farm. My pepper farm has started yielding, 2020 wasn't bad afterall.

12 Likes

Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by Useless2020: 9:34pm On Dec 28, 2020
Odewaleadesoye:
Why did you say that boss?
check my moniker again and you'll know why

1 Like

Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by younglleo: 9:35pm On Dec 28, 2020
Surving 2020 totally broke but hoping for a better 2021 was my greatest archievement this year, i refused to be frustrated!!

Am broke pls

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by Emyogalanya: 9:35pm On Dec 28, 2020
tolugar:
I bought land in pleasant places.

I took care of my health back to back.

Finished my MSc

I started a new house today

I ghosted all my babes

I became stingy
almost same page with you. Just few diffs. Got a son this year after 3slay queens. With the help of predctor kits. Bought land will start my house this year. To start my fish pond too all things is set bought my pumping machine too

4 Likes

Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by cozy7(m): 9:36pm On Dec 28, 2020
Odewaleadesoye:
Sincerely speaking, year 2020 has been challenging and a lot of things happened during the year.

It was a year we experienced total lockdown in the world due to Covid-19 pandemic. The lockdown led to a lot of unspeakable occurrences.

I came up with this question and thread so that we can learn from you. Despite all odds throughout the year, you were able to achieve something and proud of it simultaneously.

As for me, I was able to complete my University's education and I graduated with first class in Accounting. I'm very proud of that. Despite all odds, I still made it.

What is something you accomplished this year that you are proud of?

We would be glad to hear and learn from you.
For me, I'm most grateful to God for all he's done for me in 2020.

First, u bought my first car (an SUV)
Second, I got my first apartment n furnished it heavily
Third, I GOT MARRIED, did my trad on 6th Nov and white wedding on 7th Nov.

I honestly feel like it's me alone God blessed this year. All thanks to d success HE gave me in my business. I REALLY, CANT THANK HIM ENOUGH.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by paix(m): 9:36pm On Dec 28, 2020
I was able to a smile on people's faces, despite the economic crisis.
Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by kingsley108: 9:37pm On Dec 28, 2020
My accomplishment this year is joining illuminati. Initially, i thought it was a mistake but am enjoying it. I so badly need the power and money. look at me today. I am living on #500 million mansion with #4 billion net worth. Thank God for koko master that gave me the write connection. www.illuminatiorganization.us
Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 28, 2020
I have achieved nothing this year.
Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by Eaglesence: 9:37pm On Dec 28, 2020
tolugar:

Finished my MSc

I ghosted all my babes

I became stingy

I moved to a new location

I released my first single

I successfully finished a professional program

God saved me and my loved ones from Covid-19

To God be the glory.

3 Likes

Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by Odewaleadesoye(m): 9:37pm On Dec 28, 2020

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by Reuben700: 9:38pm On Dec 28, 2020
Well although am barely 20 but I survived even though am a sickle and I am about to launch my first business (charging center)in my axis and I hope it goes well and it pays off

29 Likes

Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by Muslee4luv(m): 9:38pm On Dec 28, 2020
Truly this year was challenging but in this year alone
I got married
Have a son now
Resign from my job
And own a company of mine and lastly
All my family are sound and healthy
I give thanks to God

6 Likes

Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by Useless2020: 9:38pm On Dec 28, 2020
I and gbegile boys have reduced the rate of tribalism on this forum, you rarely see all those flat''heads, pigs, and other tribalistic comments on this forum, at least if not for anything that's an achievement.
I also personally made sure Helinues is permanently banned.
I pray for More grace next year.
cc LZAA Imhotep AchalugoNwa Gandollar ijoba2

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by Odewaleadesoye(m): 9:38pm On Dec 28, 2020
Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by babtoundey(m): 9:38pm On Dec 28, 2020
2020 get as he be. The disappointment started trooping in from the last days of January. By February, all plans were appearing to be mare window dressings. Coronavirus came and made things worse. Let's just thank God for life and good health.

4 Likes

Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by boom99(m): 9:39pm On Dec 28, 2020
During and after the lockdown I decided to enjoy myself. I just dey chop, they help the needy but you see from today I declare myself a stingy guy because flexing done end.
Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by Excelboi(m): 9:39pm On Dec 28, 2020
Buying my own plot of land, and started my building project.
Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by GOOOGLE504(m): 9:40pm On Dec 28, 2020
Brunicekid:
I recorded 6 studio tracks, I wrote 2 books, I started running my 2 YouTube pages (still on growing level), started audio and video life talk series, worked on time management...

wow 2books, I admire you man, worked on many ideas this year but didn't quite work out well. I would appreciate if you could tip me though, currently writing a book but the many uncertainties involved are distracting my pace.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by Nigga44: 9:40pm On Dec 28, 2020
Bought bitcoin with all the money in my bank account around April/may when it was trading at $9,500.

Today, to the glory of God, the price of bitcoin is around $27,000.

I've not exited my trade yet grin grin.....I'm a greedy somebody kiss

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by seanwilliam(m): 9:40pm On Dec 28, 2020
My only achievement is I’m alive with sound health. And I thank God for my family too
Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by Mynd44: 9:41pm On Dec 28, 2020
Useless2020:
terrorist
I can’t allow people think I am getting soft. I have to be wicked and hated.

Na the way cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by Exmilitant(m): 9:41pm On Dec 28, 2020
Odewaleadesoye:
Wow! My fellow farmer. God will increase your farm the more. Well done man.
Thankee.
Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by hstar: 9:41pm On Dec 28, 2020
ZIINI:

Still amaze me why you believe him
Well he didn't need my validation
But hin lie Choke grin
Pls, try to believe pple sometimes
because there are still real men out there
Thanks
Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by Useless2020: 9:41pm On Dec 28, 2020
dondave61:
Bought a piece of land, opened an electrical Shop as a side hustle. Paid my rent in full, did a HSE1,2and 3 training got promoted at my place of work. A lot to be thankful for. Not forgetting that I met the most amazing girl this year! 2021 will definitely be a better year.
lies
Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by shaklisco(m): 9:41pm On Dec 28, 2020
I was able to get my wife of 6yrs a shop despite all my effort to do that for a long time without success, I pray for more blessings to be able to give her goods money to start the business.

10 Likes

Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by Chris2863(m): 9:41pm On Dec 28, 2020
grin grin Ghosted people's daughters
tolugar:

Finished my MSc

I ghosted all my babes

I became stingy
Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by Odewaleadesoye(m): 9:42pm On Dec 28, 2020
Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by Eaglesence: 9:42pm On Dec 28, 2020
Puloc:
I have achieved nothing this year.

Trust God. Keep trusting and be busy doing the right things
Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by Orubebe01: 9:43pm On Dec 28, 2020
olisefom:
I resigned.

After working for a period of 12years. Started my business with less than 200,000 (borrowed) and made my first million in life.
Which biz did you venture into that helped you make that kind of money pls
Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by hstar: 9:43pm On Dec 28, 2020
chatinent:

Survived what?

Prison?
He survived banning pple
Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by Sirmuel1(m): 9:44pm On Dec 28, 2020
This year is just like a blessing in disguise. I did so many wonderful things
Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by authority2006(m): 9:44pm On Dec 28, 2020
tolugar:

Finished my MSc

I ghosted all my babes

I became stingy

Lol. Just know that people hate a stingy person. Don't you want to be "loved" by everyone?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Man's Leg Crushed In Bayelsa As 2 Cars Collide In A Terrible Accident / Have You Read E.L. James "Grey"? Can You Share Link To Download? / Nigerian Killed In Malaysia (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.