Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,976 members, 7,817,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? (25597 Views)

What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? / What Did 2019 Teach You? / What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by Fortune109: 10:03pm On Dec 28, 2020
I was able to figure out how to win every time I stake on sport bets...

But then I started making inexplicable mistakes while staking the bets...

God should just help me

1 Like

Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by StrongWoman333(f): 10:05pm On Dec 28, 2020
Carrying a pregnancy successfully and giving birth to my precious Son despite the pandemic. Only God

17 Likes

Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 10:06pm On Dec 28, 2020
na this year I hustle pass ,I even breakdown with illness a lot of times because of stress,as am even typing now am ill.I hustle this year no be small but na this year I broke pass.most of my plans flop.I just think God for life

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by Trendy247: 10:06pm On Dec 28, 2020
Lost all my investment this year

Sold about 3 laptops and phones to start afresh, but ended up losing everything again.

Now I'm back to square zero

Later found out my step sis used the money she collected from me to do jazz..

I thank God for life sha

4 Likes

Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by suraaj(m): 10:06pm On Dec 28, 2020
Just finished roofing my 3 bedroom Bungalow on Xmas day,if I can hussle get money for 2 doors front and back and burglary proof,will definitely move in by either January ending or February ending,will put nylon on the windows,landlord wahala don tire me.

36 Likes

Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by Leebrown(m): 10:08pm On Dec 28, 2020
Hmmmmm, I met my tribe girl during the lockdown period, she De use me do her palliative till now and she want me to marry her, please your advise.
Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by alphaRego01(m): 10:08pm On Dec 28, 2020
Adrian9:
Joining nairaland!

Mr Adrian,i blow de wind of common sense into ur life.

Ur welcome

1 Like

Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by YaksonFCA(m): 10:08pm On Dec 28, 2020
Qualified as a Charterd Accountant and was inducted into ICAN on 22nd Dec 2020.

3 Likes

Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by Mariangeles(f): 10:08pm On Dec 28, 2020
Exmilitant:
i planted 3000 palms. I constructed a mushroom and a bee farm. My pepper farm has started yielding, 2020 wasn't bad afterall.

How long before they begin to yield?
Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by Fvckhypocrite(f): 10:10pm On Dec 28, 2020
Ogb4ig1:

Graphics design, animations and video editing
also intrested boss am planning of getting laptop this month also
How can we connect?
Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by alphaRego01(m): 10:10pm On Dec 28, 2020
Karleb:

Better double your hustle before you get jealous of my testimony.

I looted palliative warehouse. cool

So na u de for that video grin
Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by Sgbate(m): 10:10pm On Dec 28, 2020
Earned my first 150k, great achievement for me.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by alphaRego01(m): 10:11pm On Dec 28, 2020
Veezy4u:
During lockdown, I draft list of babes I'll lash when ASUU call off 4-3-3 formationgrin

Congratulations!!!!

Wait till u start fending for urself

1 Like

Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by alphaRego01(m): 10:13pm On Dec 28, 2020
Jobia:
Completed NYSC.
Got much better at interviews (as a shy introvert, its a pretty big deal cheesy)
Got a job.
Completed a couple online courses.

Ur doin well

Buh dis online course something,how authentic is it?
Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by RapistOnBail: 10:13pm On Dec 28, 2020
I got 4 plots of land by myself. I’m proud of who I’m
Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by alphaRego01(m): 10:14pm On Dec 28, 2020
Anjop:
I have been a gentle man

ARE U SURE??
Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by Useless2020: 10:15pm On Dec 28, 2020
Mariangeles:

Oga calm down! grin

No be the guy cause make 2020 useless for you grin
nobody made it this year unless you're an ncdc staff or a politician

1 Like

Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by charleybam(m): 10:16pm On Dec 28, 2020
My greatest accomplishment this year is self introspection,I had a lot of trauma last 2 years and i found out that how i could heal myself and Master myself once again with forgiveness
Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by NOBLE179(m): 10:16pm On Dec 28, 2020
got married. had twins, a boy and a girl.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by Exmilitant(m): 10:18pm On Dec 28, 2020
Mariangeles:

How long before they begin to yield?

Which of them? My first palm plantation started yielding in 2018, i planted them in 2013. Mushroom takes 21 days to start producing. It took 6months for bees to start colonizing my hives. My pepper took for 4months from nursery before producing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 10:19pm On Dec 28, 2020
I learnt how to make money online from nairaland. Thanks to all the productive threads. I have $155 BTC and some that will still come.
God I am grateful.
it was just a basic itel phone someone gave me, but i used it to earn what will buy 3 of the phone and i wil stil have change.
thank God for my life and that of all ma friends n loved ones
I LOVE NAIRALAND
I hope my $155 BTC appreciate more by next year.
i didnt pay shishi, just ma time nd data

7 Likes

Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by Joshman1376: 10:19pm On Dec 28, 2020
I finish service
I was able to start up a business with my little remaining allawee savings

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by emmythetbcWiz: 10:19pm On Dec 28, 2020
Year 2020 is the best year I have ever lived on Earth...

Everything just turned around for Good.
Jenuary to March was somehow rough.

I was not having a good phone
I can not afford to buy food worth#100
My bank account was empty then
No Good clothes to put on then

But today I blessed God
I'm now using infinix spark 5
I can afford good food of my choice
I have something I can boost of in my bank today at least 100k
I can afford any clothes of my choice today

I'm still alive by his grace...(this is d greatest achievement ever)

I never thought of this when this year started.

But all is to the Glory of God not by my power

9 Likes

Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by alphaRego01(m): 10:19pm On Dec 28, 2020
kingsley108:
My accomplishment this year is joining illuminati. Initially, i thought it was a mistake but am enjoying it. I so badly need the power and money. look at me today. I am living on #500 million mansion with #4 billion net worth. Thank God for koko master that gave me the write connection. www.illuminatiorganization.us

Look at ur big empty head
Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by jaymichael(m): 10:21pm On Dec 28, 2020
Reuben700:
Well although am barely 20 but I survived even though am a sickle and I am about to launch my first business (charging center)in my axis and I hope it goes well and it pays off
Your business will pay off for you. You will be blessed with sound health in Jesus name. I am not a pastor but my spirit directs me to pray for you.

5 Likes

Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by alphaRego01(m): 10:23pm On Dec 28, 2020
Reuben700:
Well although am barely 20 but I survived even though am a sickle and I am about to launch my first business (charging center)in my axis and I hope it goes well and it pays off

Keep pushing

Discover what actually inspires u and never let go of it

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by Goalnaldo(m): 10:23pm On Dec 28, 2020
Mekudi:
finished NYSC , wedding , house warming ,
I wish I didn't sell my Bitcoin when the price fall shocked ( the only regret I have about 2020)
omo Bitcoin is the biggest investment now o shocked imagine you bought 1btc last month at 8.7m now it's 12.9 that's a whopping 4m gain shocked

3 Likes

Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by RapistOnBail: 10:25pm On Dec 28, 2020
humilitypays:
Nigerians and buying land, the number one reason Nigeria have the highest rate of unemployment is the "buying land mentality of most Nigerians"!

Someone becomes Governor, the first thing that goes to his mind is to start buying all the lands in all the Nigerian cities instead of thinking of building factories and industries that will create jobs......after buying lands, their next greatest achievement is to start building hotels....filling stations and some block of flats for rent.

Emeka or Abiola travels to US, the first money he saves over there, he sends back to Nigeria immediately to buy land......why are all Nigerians in a hurry to buy land as if land will soon finish when in reality there are several untapped lands all over Nigeria

Honestly with this wack mentality of most Nigerians, unemployment will destroy Nigeria in 50 years from today.

Our youths need to change this foolish mentality they learnt from their corrupt fathers and start thinking of owning factories and industries and engineering workshops. Enough of this recycling of lands in Nigeria angry angry
Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by alphaRego01(m): 10:26pm On Dec 28, 2020
Babastrong:
Some people ran away from their villages because of witch craft. Now they are opening themselves for social media witches/attack.
even they are in ur churches/mosques where you're giving testimony.
"Always say less than necessary"

U are a dangerous kind

1 Like

Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by Mariangeles(f): 10:27pm On Dec 28, 2020
Exmilitant:
Which of them? My first palm plantation started yielding in 2018, i planted them in 2013. Mushroom takes 21 days to start producing. It took 6months for bees to start colonizing my hives. My pepper took for 4months from nursery before producing.

Wow! Nice.
Are they the dwarf specie?
How much did you invest in it?

What's new and special about mushroom cultivation? Are they for export purpose?
Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by Goalnaldo(m): 10:27pm On Dec 28, 2020
olisefom:
I resigned.

After working for a period of 12years. Started my business with less than 200,000 (borrowed) and made my first million in life.
What business is that bro??
Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by missimelda01(f): 10:27pm On Dec 28, 2020
Kingosytex:
I was able to propose and marry my long time girlfriend.

Isn't that interesting? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
O boy!!! Na jonsing o!! I am still single and searching.

I am very grateful for the life and good health, earlier in the year everything was very scary with a whole lot of uncertainties but here I am still going stronger and stronger.

I am just grateful to the most HIGH GOD.

Your heart desires will be granted soon.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 / 7-Year-Old Boy Electrocuted In Benin (Photos, Video) / 35 Interesting Facts You Don't Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.