Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? - Nairaland / General (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? (25638 Views)

What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? / What Did 2019 Teach You? / What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by Odewaleadesoye(m): 11:15pm On Dec 28, 2020

1 Like

Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 28, 2020
My relationship with God became better. I couldn't be prouder.

12 Likes

Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by FuckHomophobes: 11:19pm On Dec 28, 2020
MrHandsome2013:
Bros please show me the way to make money and i will forever be grateful.

I bookmarked this already.
Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by SeunNotOwner: 11:24pm On Dec 28, 2020
That God made me to survive Buhari's economic onslaught

1 Like

Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by Lukaku95: 11:24pm On Dec 28, 2020
olisefom:
I resigned.

After working for a period of 12years. Started my business with less than 200,000 (borrowed) and made my first million in life.
don't be offended chairman.. what line of business is that ? My mum resigned from her work.. and she has being about to venture into..
Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by AchalugoNwa(f): 11:25pm On Dec 28, 2020
Useless2020:
I and gbegile boys have reduced the rate of tribalism on this forum, you rarely see all those flat''heads, pigs, and other tribalistic comments on this forum, at least if not for anything that's an achievement.
I also personally made sure Helinues is permanently banned.
I pray for More grace next year.
cc LZAA Imhotep AchalugoNwa Gandollar ijoba2
God bless the gbegile boys

God bless you too
you guys did a great job this year
more grace next year cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by airliner(m): 11:25pm On Dec 28, 2020
weblord1900:
I can now look girls in the eye..

Have u been looking at them in the ear?

1 Like

Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by drexzy: 11:29pm On Dec 28, 2020
BOOKWORMLUX:
I learnt how to make money online from nairaland. Thanks to all the productive threads. I have $155 BTC and some that will still come.
God I am grateful.
it was just a basic itel phone someone gave me, but i used it to earn what will buy 3 of the phone and i wil stil have change.
thank God for my life and that of all ma friends n loved ones
I LOVE NAIRALAND
I hope my $155 BTC appreciate more by next year.
i didnt pay shishi, just ma time nd data
Bro, please teach how you made those Bitcoin

1 Like

Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by jaymorgan(m): 11:31pm On Dec 28, 2020
MrHandsome2013:
Bros can you teach me forex
Of course I can.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by cayorday89(m): 11:31pm On Dec 28, 2020
Wow... 2020.. This is the year I will always look back to as the year that made me positively, it's the best year of my life...
The negatives... It started on a bad note with incomplete payment of Dec 2019 salary, which affected Jan 2020, lockdown started March and the job of two people became that of me alone, I had to go to work everyday from March to August (Sundays inclusive) 6am - 9pm back to back, fell seriously ill with Covid symptoms, got treated for Malaria and typhoid for 3weeks, despite all these I was still owed three months salary, I vexed, made sales and took away my three months salary, boss called and we both settled, resumed after I treated myself .. Was okay and the business packed up August 2020, went for an interview and no feedback November after several cv sent but not invited, Girlfriend broke up with me but it was something I saw coming long time ago so I was prepared for it, been jobless since September 1st, boss gave me false hope that he will recall me at his new destination, he never did just posted me..
Positives.. In all I knew from beginning things won't go well all through the year, so I was saving massively, by cutting my expenses like buying bread and beans #200 everyday, just to last me for the whole day and supplement with #200 rice at night.. Man must survive as a result of future uncertainties, in all iwas able to save about #600k, yes I was also paid all my outstanding salaries as a result of my earlier action, together with #400k of the previous year, and some online farm investments I did, I was having a total of #1.2m.. Fast forward to October after lockdown was relaxed and churches opened went to church and the very next Sunday, pastor talked about investing in farming due to massive loss of jobs and slashing of salaries, I took the opportunity and invested #240k, and now planning to start a business.. I hope to look back to 2020 in 2030 and think of God's Grace over my life..
Prental wahala sef dey, but I dey manage to survive that one...

8 Likes

Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by jaymorgan(m): 11:32pm On Dec 28, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:
the graphic you learned is it with laptop or phone?
Both
Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by Myhelper1: 11:38pm On Dec 28, 2020
Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by benstar90: 11:39pm On Dec 28, 2020
I got a Federal Government Job, ThankGod for God
Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by Fvckhypocrite(f): 11:39pm On Dec 28, 2020
jaymorgan:
Both
love to learn from you Can we connect?
Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by tolugar: 11:45pm On Dec 28, 2020
authority2006:

Lol. Just know that people hate a stingy person. Don't you want to be "loved" by everyone?

It’s not love bro.

They are just there while the offer lasts

Now I know those that can stand by me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by tolugar: 11:45pm On Dec 28, 2020
Chris2863:
grin grin Ghosted people's daughters

Daughters of jezebel
Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by tolugar: 11:46pm On Dec 28, 2020
Useless2020:
all in 2020?
you're a liar

I would’ve said so too
Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by sheDD(m): 11:46pm On Dec 28, 2020
Odewaleadesoye:
Sincerely speaking, year 2020 has been challenging and a lot of things happened during the year.

It was a year we experienced total lockdown in the world due to Covid-19 pandemic. The lockdown led to a lot of unspeakable occurrences.

I came up with this question and thread so that we can learn from you. Despite all odds throughout the year, you were able to achieve something and proud of it simultaneously.

As for me, I was able to complete my University's education and I graduated with first class in Accounting. I'm very proud of that. Despite all odds, I still made it.

What is something you accomplished this year that you are proud of?

We would be glad to hear and learn from you.
at what age

DNT take it to hrt
I just want to gauge sth

1 Like

Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by tolugar: 11:47pm On Dec 28, 2020
Odewaleadesoye:

This is impressive.
So, someone can achieve this despite the situation of the world at large?
Congratulations bro.

The tribulations are much but we only count the blessings

1 Like

Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by Odewaleadesoye(m): 11:48pm On Dec 28, 2020
Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by Odewaleadesoye(m): 11:48pm On Dec 28, 2020
Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by sheDD(m): 11:49pm On Dec 28, 2020
Odewaleadesoye:

I don't understand you Sir?

What age did u complete ur University education

1 Like

Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by Odewaleadesoye(m): 11:50pm On Dec 28, 2020
Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by Flows001(m): 11:54pm On Dec 28, 2020
Graduated from the University towards the end of last year and got admitted into the
Nigerian Law School, I gave up on being able to attend the Law sch due to the outrageous fee and incidental expenses but miraculously God showed up 2 weeks before resumption in January this year, was able to resume, paid my fees and had even extra cash sef. No other achievement surpasses this to me this year except of course; surviving Covid19. Glory to Jehovah Jireh!!!! smiley
Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by polimaf(m): 11:59pm On Dec 28, 2020
Married my best friend cool

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by Ayobamioye: 12:05am On Dec 29, 2020
I got a rented apartment and set it up to my standard.everything cost almost 600k
I bought a car this year June #1.8m
I got married in August this year
I just completed a Betking shop last week
.... my best year ever in my life .
I returned all glory to my almighty God . Father please I need more blessing in 2021

6 Likes

Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by Mypeople2(m): 12:06am On Dec 29, 2020
Ernerstdavid55:
grin i finished building my house ,now am looking for wife neva knew is dis hard to find a wife
Congratulations to you .As for wife the thing hard o. Na babes easy to get ,even if you want them to travel from Sokoto to Lagos, they will do it .But to find a lady to marry ,is like you are looking for the heart of an ant
Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by jaymorgan(m): 12:11am On Dec 29, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:
love to learn from you
Can we connect?
WhatsApp: 08068681489
Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by jaymorgan(m): 12:12am On Dec 29, 2020
MrHandsome2013:
Bros can you teach me forex
Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by OKEMKPI: 12:20am On Dec 29, 2020
Borrowed so much this year but always paying back even much more earlier than I promised

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

35 Interesting Facts You Don't Know / OLUWATOYIN AKANBI Is Missing - Please Help / Nairaland Slowness And Downtime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.