Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,511 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Any Man That Requests For DNA Test Is A Bastard - Lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Man That Requests For DNA Test Is A Bastard - Lady (6768 Views)

If You No Run Mad Call Me A Bastard–lady To Man Who Dumped Her After 28 Arbtions / I Wasted 6 Years On This Bastard Only For Me To See His Wedding IV On IG - Lady / I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Man That Requests For DNA Test Is A Bastard - Lady by chinchonglee(m): 8:28am On Dec 29, 2020
SimpDetector:
The singular act of getting married to a woman makes her subconsciously lose respect and attraction for you. You've reduced your value by offering her your everlasting commitment. As the days go by you will gradually begin to become less attractive in her eyes. When this happens, she will look outside the marriage for sexual satisfaction with someone she is attracted to, and because of her willingness to please him, due to how attracted she is to him, she will opt to fuçk him raw, without condoms.

While you are out working your ass off as the breadwinner to make your loving wife her happy, she's out having multiple rounds of sex with men she finds attractive; men who's attention and commitment aren't cheap; men that she'd rather have children for than you low value simp.

Because let's face it: There is nothing attractive about a man that a woman sees everyday, sleeps on the same bed with him everynight and knows everything about him. She has seen you finish. That's why I'm strongly against marriage and cohabitation. For a woman to respect you and remain attracted to you, your commitment and attention have to be something she can't get easily. It should be something she has to work hard for everyday. But with married men and guys living in the same house with their girlfriends, their attention and commitment is cheap and this lowers their value and attractiveness.

Secondly, women do not usually marry the men they are sexually attracted to. The men they marry are those beta males that will offer them commitment and financial security for free after they've spent their youth having sex with all kinds of bad boys who refused to offer them commitment and treated them like shit. Even while married to these men, they still are attracted to these bad boys, and they will cheat on they with their simp husband's and have kids for them.
Where is the lie
But truth be told it happens to ladies as well.
Men tends to get tired when they av co habitated with a woman for so long...

2 Likes

Re: Any Man That Requests For DNA Test Is A Bastard - Lady by BaddieFreak(f): 8:30am On Dec 29, 2020
chinchonglee:

Where is the lie
But truth be told it happens to ladies as well.
Men tends to get tired when they av co habitated with a woman for so long...

So true, All genders are guilty of this.

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Requests For DNA Test Is A Bastard - Lady by odinson1(m): 8:43am On Dec 29, 2020
BaddieFreak:

So true, All genders are guilty of this.

You hoes will always try to shift The blame over to the man

Funny how you didn't even condemn what she said

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any Man That Requests For DNA Test Is A Bastard - Lady by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 29, 2020
I'm just laughing grin. So any child you give him is his child grin grin. This is serious. This lady no get sense.

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Requests For DNA Test Is A Bastard - Lady by JustCruise(m): 9:08am On Dec 29, 2020
It has been a personal decision of mine, to make sure I know the DNA of any child my wife bears. Call me whatever you want, but there's nothing as insulting having another man's child while still been married.

2 Likes

Re: Any Man That Requests For DNA Test Is A Bastard - Lady by Liposure: 9:17am On Dec 29, 2020
She's mad, very mad. Some girls think they can eat their cake and have their way. Rubbish mentality, only a hoe will talk like this
Re: Any Man That Requests For DNA Test Is A Bastard - Lady by Rickmann: 9:19am On Dec 29, 2020
MrTAnonymous:
I saw this picture on Facebook and I decided to upload it because it sounds funny to me. Does it sound funny to you too grin

Incase you don't know na me talk

"Any child i give you, is ur child"... shocked
Re: Any Man That Requests For DNA Test Is A Bastard - Lady by mosdii(m): 9:20am On Dec 29, 2020
Hisroyalbadmeat:
O ma gosh, see this carless barni, just cap carelessly , Dem go set compass for your headpan,girly e no go good ooo angry

Rugged cappings, no mind the careless bani wey her head dey shake like Williams Shakespeare.

Very anyhow farm tool

2 Likes

Re: Any Man That Requests For DNA Test Is A Bastard - Lady by Dreadlock69(m): 9:22am On Dec 29, 2020
To be honest if you tell me truth that the child is not mine I may consider and care for the child
But if you made it seem like it's mine and it's not mine that pure wickedness and betrayal
Any let DNA test become know and furbish in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Any Man That Requests For DNA Test Is A Bastard - Lady by mosdii(m): 9:23am On Dec 29, 2020
Nigerian Girls Are Nitwits...All Of Them

2 Likes

Re: Any Man That Requests For DNA Test Is A Bastard - Lady by Kris25: 9:39am On Dec 29, 2020
MrTAnonymous:
I saw this picture on Facebook and I decided to upload it because it sounds funny to me. Does it sound funny to you too grin

Go marry make i see you
Re: Any Man That Requests For DNA Test Is A Bastard - Lady by MeekySmudger(m): 9:40am On Dec 29, 2020
MrTAnonymous:

.....Any man who marries this one is a fool and vagabond.
Re: Any Man That Requests For DNA Test Is A Bastard - Lady by Olakunleyakub(m): 9:43am On Dec 29, 2020
Useless lady
Re: Any Man That Requests For DNA Test Is A Bastard - Lady by Benwallt(m): 9:51am On Dec 29, 2020
The one knew she can't be faithful. Men should wife up mehn.
Re: Any Man That Requests For DNA Test Is A Bastard - Lady by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:01am On Dec 29, 2020
BaddieFreak:
Speechless lipsrsealed

My own speechless is more than your own. undecided
Re: Any Man That Requests For DNA Test Is A Bastard - Lady by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 29, 2020
MJBOLT:
I pity the fool that will marry this one
might be you smiley
Re: Any Man That Requests For DNA Test Is A Bastard - Lady by Kayberg: 10:08am On Dec 29, 2020
Dear future wife,

I want you to know that where ever you are, I don't know yet but I love you and have you in mind.
I want you to know I trust you when you finally become mine.

I did not fool around with ladies now because I do not want to have a past that will hurt our future together, or bring any issues in the future to our children.

But I want you to know that, I will take a DNA Test on our kids, not because I don't trust you, no, but because I don't want anyone calling my children bastards in the future.

I own the right to tell you or not. That does not mean I ever doubted you, but I will do it and keep the result, that it may be read during the hearing of my will. To prove to everyone my children are mine.

With love,

Kayberg.
Re: Any Man That Requests For DNA Test Is A Bastard - Lady by kingbee90: 10:18am On Dec 29, 2020
mosdii:

Rugged cappings, no mind the careless bani wey her head dey shake like Williams Shakespeare.

Very anyhow farm tool

Abobi that kpalas dey cap careless. Na dis kind ones wey a Nigga go marry keep 4 house then she go dey "kpras" scatter for the neighborhood.
Make she "die it" abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Any Man That Requests For DNA Test Is A Bastard - Lady by ipica: 10:20am On Dec 29, 2020
Men una dey try ;DMen una dey try
Re: Any Man That Requests For DNA Test Is A Bastard - Lady by mosdii(m): 10:37am On Dec 29, 2020
kingbee90:

Abobi that kpalas dey cap careless. Na dis kind ones wey a Nigga go marry keep 4 house then she go dey "kpras" scatter for the neighborhood.
Make she "die it" abeg.

Make she nak far, na akuna akuna wey local government don sample.
Her matter na Bobo juice, any manchi wey put dis farm tool for house dey wiz except na to clean and pack shit

4 Likes

Re: Any Man That Requests For DNA Test Is A Bastard - Lady by ayodele17893: 10:42am On Dec 29, 2020
And she will one day be looking for those that will sympathize with her because her husband cheated and be monitoring her husbands phone
Re: Any Man That Requests For DNA Test Is A Bastard - Lady by navzla(m): 11:04am On Dec 29, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
It's because of people like you that men insists on DNA undecided

Any lady that could not also tell the man that the child is a BASTARD before passing him/her to him is also a BASTARD!

It's easier said than done, put yourself in the person's shoes
Sense full ya head

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Requests For DNA Test Is A Bastard - Lady by NeoWanZaeed(m): 11:11am On Dec 29, 2020
TheUndercover:
All these retired hoes needs to be pushed to extinction. Men should stop committing to damaged women. Leave them for their damaged men.
SOME MEN DAMAGED THEM.
Re: Any Man That Requests For DNA Test Is A Bastard - Lady by Regex: 12:07pm On Dec 29, 2020
I've been called worse. A fool, a stupid man, an animal even devil. So calling me a bastard is quite fair.

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Requests For DNA Test Is A Bastard - Lady by OKOATA(m): 1:33pm On Dec 29, 2020
This is the kind of girl you call public toilet. They can bleep anything, they usually catch diseases and die off like a fly. Their destinies are trunkated while sleeping around not knowing sex in itself is more spiritual than the physical. Keep wasting away your soul biitch.
Re: Any Man That Requests For DNA Test Is A Bastard - Lady by SavageResponse(m): 2:14pm On Dec 29, 2020
ebexofficial:
Adaobi where is your mother?

Who is Adaobi?
Re: Any Man That Requests For DNA Test Is A Bastard - Lady by DukeJoe17: 2:27pm On Dec 29, 2020
AnonymousRebec:
I'm just laughing grin. So any child you give him is his child grin grin. This is serious. This lady no get sense.
That is the extent some of your gender reason about things with no remorse or guilt.

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Requests For DNA Test Is A Bastard - Lady by Splitmind: 2:40pm On Dec 29, 2020
Another stupid hoe spotted. undecided

Why did you block out the name? Let's identify her so any unfortunate man doesn't have to live with that mess.
Re: Any Man That Requests For DNA Test Is A Bastard - Lady by Splitmind: 2:41pm On Dec 29, 2020
SimpDetector:
The singular act of getting married to a woman makes her subconsciously lose respect and attraction for you. You've reduced your value by offering her your everlasting commitment. As the days go by you will gradually begin to become less attractive in her eyes. When this happens, she will look outside the marriage for sexual satisfaction with someone she is attracted to, and because of her willingness to please him, due to how attracted she is to him, she will opt to fuçk him raw, without condoms.

While you are out working your ass off as the breadwinner to make your loving wife happy, she's out having multiple rounds of sex with men she finds attractive; men who's attention and commitment aren't cheap; men that she'd rather have children for than you low value simp.

Because let's face it: There is nothing attractive about a man that a woman sees everyday, sleeps on the same bed with him everynight and knows everything about him. She has seen you finish. That's why I'm strongly against marriage and cohabitation. For a woman to respect you and remain attracted to you, your commitment and attention have to be something she can't get easily. It should be something she has to work hard for everyday. But with married men and guys living in the same house with their girlfriends, their attention and commitment is cheap and this lowers their value and attractiveness.

Secondly, women do not usually marry the men they are sexually attracted to. The men they marry are those beta males that will offer them commitment and financial security for free after they've spent their youth having sex with all kinds of bad boys who refused to offer them commitment and treated them like shit. Even while married to these men, they still are attracted to these bad boys, and they will cheat on their simp husband's with them and have kids for them.

Look through my profile and see my post about marriage. Marriage was originally about resource control and favoured the rich and powerful now instead of marrying multiple women the rich and powerful just have mistresses, girlfriends and baby mamas.
Re: Any Man That Requests For DNA Test Is A Bastard - Lady by Rrex99(m): 3:21pm On Dec 29, 2020
it is finished lipsrsealed
Re: Any Man That Requests For DNA Test Is A Bastard - Lady by Ghostrye: 4:01pm On Dec 29, 2020
wahala be like omolanke
Re: Any Man That Requests For DNA Test Is A Bastard - Lady by Karlifate: 4:08pm On Dec 29, 2020
cheesy grin

She's already anticipating getting married to a bastard.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Was The First Guy/chic You Had A Crush On? / List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla / How To Talk To A Girl You Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.