Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

Any Man That Requests For DNA Test Is A Bastard - Lady - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Man That Requests For DNA Test Is A Bastard - Lady (6756 Views)

If You No Run Mad Call Me A Bastard–lady To Man Who Dumped Her After 28 Arbtions / I Wasted 6 Years On This Bastard Only For Me To See His Wedding IV On IG - Lady / 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Man That Requests For DNA Test Is A Bastard - Lady by blinking001(m): 4:17pm On Dec 29, 2020
SimpDetector:
The singular act of getting married to a woman makes her subconsciously lose respect and attraction for you. You've reduced your value by offering her your everlasting commitment. As the days go by you will gradually begin to become less attractive in her eyes. When this happens, she will look outside the marriage for sexual satisfaction with someone she is attracted to, and because of her willingness to please him, due to how attracted she is to him, she will opt to fuçk him raw, without condoms.

While you are out working your ass off as the breadwinner to make your loving wife happy, she's out having multiple rounds of sex with men she finds attractive; men who's attention and commitment aren't cheap; men that she'd rather have children for than you low value simp.

Because let's face it: There is nothing attractive about a man that a woman sees everyday, sleeps on the same bed with him everynight and knows everything about him. She has seen you finish. That's why I'm strongly against marriage and cohabitation. For a woman to respect you and remain attracted to you, your commitment and attention have to be something she can't get easily. It should be something she has to work hard for everyday. But with married men and guys living in the same house with their girlfriends, their attention and commitment is cheap and this lowers their value and attractiveness.

Secondly, women do not usually marry the men they are sexually attracted to. The men they marry are those beta males that will offer them commitment and financial security for free after they've spent their youth having sex with all kinds of bad boys who refused to offer them commitment and treated them like shit. Even while married to these men, they still are attracted to these bad boys, and they will cheat on their simp husband's with them and have kids for them.
Gbamsolutely
Re: Any Man That Requests For DNA Test Is A Bastard - Lady by Ay04z(m): 9:02pm On Dec 29, 2020
I use to say dis to. My gf every now and there. Dna will be taken....
So Bleep wisely. Don*t fool urself tinking u re fooling. Me.
How much does a dna cost self. ?.
Re: Any Man That Requests For DNA Test Is A Bastard - Lady by BaddieFreak(f): 9:13pm On Dec 29, 2020
Ay04z:
I use to say dis to. My gf every now and there. Dna will be taken....
So Bleep wisely. Don*t fool urself tinking u re fooling. Me.
How much does a dna cost self. ?.

DNA cost about #200k
Re: Any Man That Requests For DNA Test Is A Bastard - Lady by Tony142: 9:28pm On Dec 29, 2020
BaddieFreak:

DNA cost about #200k

200k is cheap, I will do DNA test on all the 800 children's u will born for me grin
Re: Any Man That Requests For DNA Test Is A Bastard - Lady by Ay04z(m): 7:02am On Dec 30, 2020
BaddieFreak:

DNA cost about #200k
dat one no be problem.. Is bettet I waste the 200k now dan to raise a bastard
Cos i dey suspect all diz nigerian girl. I notice dey no dey Bleep one dick
Re: Any Man That Requests For DNA Test Is A Bastard - Lady by BarrElChapo(m): 10:11pm On Jan 06, 2021
Lmaooo

Kayberg:
Dear future wife,

I want you to know that where ever you are, I don't know yet but I love you and have you in mind.
I want you to know I trust you when you finally become mine.

I did not fool around with ladies now because I do not want to have a past that will hurt our future together, or bring any issues in the future to our children.

But I want you to know that, I will take a DNA Test on our kids, not because I don't trust you, no, but because I don't want anyone calling my children bastards in the future.

I own the right to tell you or not. That does not mean I ever doubted you, but I will do it and keep the result, that it may be read during the hearing of my will. To prove to everyone my children are mine.

With love,

Kayberg.
Re: Any Man That Requests For DNA Test Is A Bastard - Lady by MrTAnonymous(m): 11:57pm On Jan 06, 2021
SimpDetector:
The singular act of getting married to a woman makes her subconsciously lose respect and attraction for you. You've reduced your value by offering her your everlasting commitment. As the days go by you will gradually begin to become less attractive in her eyes. When this happens, she will look outside the marriage for sexual satisfaction with someone she is attracted to, and because of her willingness to please him, due to how attracted she is to him, she will opt to fuçk him raw, without condoms.

While you are out working your ass off as the breadwinner to make your loving wife happy, she's out having multiple rounds of sex with men she finds attractive; men who's attention and commitment aren't cheap; men that she'd rather have children for than you low value simp.

Because let's face it: There is nothing attractive about a man that a woman sees everyday, sleeps on the same bed with him everynight and knows everything about him. She has seen you finish. That's why I'm strongly against marriage and cohabitation. For a woman to respect you and remain attracted to you, your commitment and attention have to be something she can't get easily. It should be something she has to work hard for everyday. But with married men and guys living in the same house with their girlfriends, their attention and commitment is cheap and this lowers their value and attractiveness.

Secondly, women do not usually marry the men they are sexually attracted to. The men they marry are those beta males that will offer them commitment and financial security for free after they've spent their youth having sex with all kinds of bad boys who refused to offer them commitment and treated them like shit. Even while married to these men, they still are attracted to these bad boys, and they will cheat on their simp husband's with them and have kids for them.

Gbam.

Incase you don't know na me talk
Re: Any Man That Requests For DNA Test Is A Bastard - Lady by Greystone: 5:58am On Jan 07, 2021
igobuybenz:
Any woman that does not want DNA test is a bigger bastard

Na she be the Biggest Bastard sef. Nonsense angry
Re: Any Man That Requests For DNA Test Is A Bastard - Lady by ukpahu(m): 6:34am On Jan 07, 2021
She is from one particular state i know.
Re: Any Man That Requests For DNA Test Is A Bastard - Lady by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 07, 2021
MrTAnonymous:
I saw this picture on Facebook and I decided to upload it because it sounds funny to me. Does it sound funny to you too grin

Incase you don't know na me talk

Na talk like this go make men go do DNA test by force.
Yes, any man that can afford the DNA test and refuses to do it is a Double BASTAAAAAARD! angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How is Masturbation different from Mouth Gig, handjob And Frequent Sex?? / Ladies, What's Your Take On This (photo) / Can U Have A Relationship With A Prostitute.?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.