Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Please Help, A Girl I Helped Is Almost Ruining My Life - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help, A Girl I Helped Is Almost Ruining My Life (8689 Views)

What A Lady I Helped Did To Me / Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice / Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help, A Girl I Helped Is Almost Ruining My Life by AgainstIslam(f): 7:34pm On Dec 29, 2020
Beats my imagination that in this age and time, people still believe that someone somewhere can say some words against you and it will come to pass.

Yes, there is reward for every evil you do but stop believing that her curse is working on you.

It's either a coincidence or you have allowed her threat to get into your head and you are no longer thinking straight!

Drops mic.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, A Girl I Helped Is Almost Ruining My Life by GOOOGLE504(m): 8:53pm On Dec 29, 2020
I fear PESIN WEY NO FEAR WOMAN OO grin grin

She knew it would get to this the very day you paid her bills and she gave you her number. You walked into it man but i understand our needs as men. Dont be far from prayers, God will see you thru.

Meanwhile don't let your dvck n conji lead you anymore, these ladies are using their brains to think and can be smarter, craftier and more dangerous than we can ever be as men.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, A Girl I Helped Is Almost Ruining My Life by MediMedi(m): 8:55pm On Dec 29, 2020
She told you, you would'nt listen. Go back to her
Re: Please Help, A Girl I Helped Is Almost Ruining My Life by newdawn2017(f): 9:06pm On Dec 29, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:
YOUR SUFFERING NEVER START. . INSANE MAN. AFTER EXPLAINING ALL SHE HAS BEEN THROUGH AND RESISTING UR SEX ADVANCEMENT SEVERAL TIMES. . Na so una dey spoil 9ja name all over. . Unless u marry her, no peace for u. .oloshi . . What if she is ur daughter and got treated that way. .thunder faya u dia. .
Thanks my dear, u told him well. undecided

1 Like

Re: Please Help, A Girl I Helped Is Almost Ruining My Life by newdawn2017(f): 9:07pm On Dec 29, 2020
Truvel:
My Advice 4 U Is To Fulfill D Promise Both Of U Agreed On. Nobody Forced U Into It. After U Av Enjoyed Her Sexually, U Want To Dump Her? No Way. Ignorance Is Truly A Disease. What U Entered With Her Was A Covenant. U Ignorantly, Foolishly & Lustfully Enter D Covenant With Her.
Case closed.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, A Girl I Helped Is Almost Ruining My Life by Dissme(m): 11:20pm On Dec 29, 2020
[quote author=michaelpop50 post=97532698]

I've sent you an email. But you are not the person that created this thread oh bros?
Re: Please Help, A Girl I Helped Is Almost Ruining My Life by Jeferious: 6:58am On Dec 30, 2020
GOOOGLE504:
I fear PESIN WEY NO FEAR WOMAN OO grin grin

She knew it would get to this the very day you paid her bills and she gave you her number. You walked into it man but i understand our needs as men. Dont be far from prayers, God will see you thru.

Meanwhile don't let your dvck n conji lead you anymore, these ladies are using their brains to think and can be smarter, craftier and more dangerous than we can ever be as men.
Bros forget that thing. Women smart, na im men come dey invent all the "inventables" alone? How many inventions and other things wey don make mankind life easy be woman invention?

The thing is just that women have the advantage of "presumptive innocent". The average man hardly believes that women are quite capable of evil...not until they have fulfilled the act. It's just the way the average mind is aware, probably because women are more feeble in nature. Also, they look more attractive compared to their male counterparts, hence the term "fairer sex". So they are hardly suspected as being capable of evil till the deed is done.
Re: Please Help, A Girl I Helped Is Almost Ruining My Life by Hisense4life(f): 7:50am On Dec 31, 2020
Not every females person you help you must have sex with . Better go to church and pray.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, A Girl I Helped Is Almost Ruining My Life by Dissme(m): 11:48am On Dec 31, 2020
michaelpop50:

I've sent you an email. But you are not the person that created this thread oh bros?

Baba I have replied back to your email, please kindly reply
Re: Please Help, A Girl I Helped Is Almost Ruining My Life by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 31, 2020
Dissme:

Baba I have replied back to your email, please kindly reply

I didn't receive any email from you oh. Send email to michaelpowers50@gmail. com
Re: Please Help, A Girl I Helped Is Almost Ruining My Life by Dissme(m): 4:34am On Jan 04, 2021
[quote author=michaelpop50 post=97597569]

I have sent you mail at michaelpowers50. Thanks
Re: Please Help, A Girl I Helped Is Almost Ruining My Life by Nobody: 7:01am On Jan 04, 2021
[quote author=Dissme post=97698032][/quote]

Look at my email address very well michaelnpowers50@gmail.com

Send an email to this address. I didn't receive any email from you.
Re: Please Help, A Girl I Helped Is Almost Ruining My Life by Dissme(m): 9:35am On Jan 04, 2021
michaelpop50:

Look at my email address very well michaelnpowers50@gmail.com

Send an email to this address. I didn't receive any email from you.
....OK boss. I sent to anthonyschnidder but I go send to you now.
Re: Please Help, A Girl I Helped Is Almost Ruining My Life by Dissme(m): 9:38am On Jan 04, 2021
Dissme:
I Don email you now boss
Re: Please Help, A Girl I Helped Is Almost Ruining My Life by KlausMichaelson: 10:25am On Jan 04, 2021
Re: Please Help, A Girl I Helped Is Almost Ruining My Life by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 04, 2021
Dissme:

I've responded
Re: Please Help, A Girl I Helped Is Almost Ruining My Life by Dissme(m): 3:30pm On Jan 04, 2021
michaelpop50:

I've responded
I replied.
Re: Please Help, A Girl I Helped Is Almost Ruining My Life by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 04, 2021
Dissme:

I replied.

Dey check the email steady. I done reply you since. Send me your WhatsApp number for email
Re: Please Help, A Girl I Helped Is Almost Ruining My Life by Dissme(m): 4:54pm On Jan 04, 2021
michaelpop50:

Dey check the email steady. I done reply you since. Send me your WhatsApp number for email

I don send am to David B
Re: Please Help, A Girl I Helped Is Almost Ruining My Life by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 04, 2021
Dissme:

I don send am to David B

I've messaged you on whatsapp
Re: Please Help, A Girl I Helped Is Almost Ruining My Life by pizzzy(m): 5:39pm On Jan 04, 2021
Things hard for everybody(most people) it might be that it's ur mind dat is playing tricks on you but next time even when you are honey you must not sleep with every girl

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Can't Imagine How Many Girls Will Be Banged This Night / kk / A Man On Bed With 12 Chicks, 2 On His Joystick. End Time... *pics*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.