Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

Please Help, A Girl I Helped Is Almost Ruining My Life - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help, A Girl I Helped Is Almost Ruining My Life (8683 Views)

What A Lady I Helped Did To Me / Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice / Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help, A Girl I Helped Is Almost Ruining My Life by Olakunleyakub(m): 10:38am On Dec 29, 2020
You are dog for cheating on your supportive wife

The only solution to your problem is her true and undivided forgiveness and God forgiveness too for you to come back stronger .

Human beings are the most difficult to offend even than god cos god forgives easily once you are a born again but human beings hardly forgive talkless of forget.

I will prefer you to go back to Ghana for proper reconciliation.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, A Girl I Helped Is Almost Ruining My Life by Sam0(m): 10:53am On Dec 29, 2020
Waiting for slawormir to come and tell us what his grand father use to tell him about women.

5 Likes

Re: Please Help, A Girl I Helped Is Almost Ruining My Life by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 29, 2020
We continued like the other times,after several attempts to woe her for sex,which she refused,she told me that she made a vow that she would never have anything to do with any man again,except for marriage, just because of what her former hubby did to her.

Ladies and gentlemen, see the man's problem here

He wanted to sleep with the girl.

Man married with 4 children, wants to sleep with another woman

And we are wondering why he has problems ?

Ol boy, na you wey bring problem for your head. Be faithful to your marriage vows, and stop sleeping around. For the sake of your children.

That's how someone my parents knew, he help one girl, it went to sleeping with girl, it went to him abandoning wife and kids for girl, it ended with girl cleaning him out of his money, and house and dissapearing.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help, A Girl I Helped Is Almost Ruining My Life by NiRfreak(m): 11:14am On Dec 29, 2020
raphroye:

The man needed your advise not all these your bla bla...the deed is done, he needs a way forward

Others can also learn from his story in the way I put it, and he could also learn to sight future manipulation. ...
For him..it's only deliverance that can set him free - which is very obvious, that's if he or anyone believes in the spiritual.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, A Girl I Helped Is Almost Ruining My Life by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 29, 2020
mosdii:
Red pill teaches us not to help a stranded woman you don't know.
Never help a stranded Woman you don't know, some men won't take it. Now see where it has landed you.
Just a night with the farm tool, your world is crashing before your very before.

This will serve as a lesson to others. Never help a stranded vagina citizen you don't know, never elevate a vagina citizen. Leave her the way you meet her.

Nothing like red pill here.

The man helped a woman and then he wants to sleep with her.....and then he slept with her, and now she is pregnant...and he even pressurized her into sleeping with him

Instead of him to help the woman, and move on....

1 Like

Re: Please Help, A Girl I Helped Is Almost Ruining My Life by raphroye: 11:17am On Dec 29, 2020
NiRfreak:

Others can also learn from his story in the way I put it, and he could also learn to sight future manipulation. ...
For him..it's only deliverance that can set him free - which is very obvious, that's if he or anyone believes in the spiritual.
And I think he also needs restitution... He needs go visit the girl

1 Like

Re: Please Help, A Girl I Helped Is Almost Ruining My Life by NiRfreak(m): 11:21am On Dec 29, 2020
raphroye:

And I think he also needs restitution... He needs go visit the girl
Something like that... depending on who he visits for deliverance: Alfa, Babalawo, or Pastor, or Celestial people, anyone will determine what restitution to do. They can also advice him if seeing the lady to appease her will work

1 Like

Re: Please Help, A Girl I Helped Is Almost Ruining My Life by Silentgroper(m): 11:23am On Dec 29, 2020
Debzempire:
Yhu saw a pit and willingly jumped inside cause of konji.... I'll advice yhu to double yhur hussle.....my dear it's because yhure afraid that's why it seems things are not working out...

Ask God for forgiveness...give yhur life to Christ... hussle more and yhull see that she has no dominion over yhu..
Ur acct got banned. Nw u are creating numerous acct.. Na wa u oo
Re: Please Help, A Girl I Helped Is Almost Ruining My Life by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:23am On Dec 29, 2020
A curse causeless shall not stand

But this one has a cause and you can't reach the Lady.

The truth is pronouncements work and attacks are real, I heard many say double your huzzle, but I can tell you for free that's not the way it works, while success is hard work, pain, failure and persistence.

Repeated cycles of failure as you have explained may be as a result of those pronouncements. Did it occur to you that it was a day to you leaving that she came? Nothing just happens.

With all these depending on your religious, I think you should meet who is grounded in spiritual matters with a credible track record, not charlatans, people of integrity let them help you out.

Equally read up on the business you are into and seek ways to improve yourself and your earnings, bkos most times financial problems are just idea problems that needs diligent execution.

Wishing you luck and stay faithful to you wife pls

1 Like

Re: Please Help, A Girl I Helped Is Almost Ruining My Life by TimeTraveler369: 11:42am On Dec 29, 2020
The mind is very powerful. More powerful than you can consciously understand.

The most powerful jazz can not hold you down if you harness the power of the mind beyond the level of the jazz.

But in your case, life is hard wirh you because you ruined your ghana enterprise because you got trapped to beg for a piece of vagina. You should have paid that girl for the fucck or take it as a reward for your 400 cedis but you are not really streetwise.

Life is not fair, so is your story. But what can you do ?

Nothing. Get a productive job that generates huge returns. You can slap a native doctor if you are rich and nothing go happen. But poverty colours every suffering in the rainbow of spiritual attack.

Nothing is wrong with you. You are simply financially and mentally bankrupt.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help, A Girl I Helped Is Almost Ruining My Life by Petyr1: 11:45am On Dec 29, 2020
mosdii:
Red pill teaches us not to help a stranded woman you don't know.
Never help a stranded Woman you don't know, some men won't take it. Now see where it has landed you.
Just a night with the farm tool, your world is crashing before your very before.

This will serve as a lesson to others. Never help a stranded vagina citizen you don't know, never elevate a vagina citizen. Leave her the way you meet her.
this redpill sounds interesting
I want to know more about it. What should I read
Re: Please Help, A Girl I Helped Is Almost Ruining My Life by Benwallt(m): 11:46am On Dec 29, 2020
NiRfreak:
The girl manipulated you into this trouble....If we told some people to chop redpill they think it's play. Face the music. Without a strong frame and ability to decipher manipulations, even at 50, a 20 year old gal can still fvvck u up......
50? My brother any girl can Bleep u up at any age even if she is fifteen n you are 60.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, A Girl I Helped Is Almost Ruining My Life by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 29, 2020
You knew deep down that you were not gonna marry that girl yet you went ahead to promise despite all her warnings.

This is not a case of circumstances preventing you from marrying her, you deliberately took advantage of an innocent girl and Mr Karma will never let you go until until you atone for your sin.

Bro, I advise you reach out to her by every means possible and beg for forgiveness even if it means going back to Accra for that.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help, A Girl I Helped Is Almost Ruining My Life by Tango123: 12:11pm On Dec 29, 2020
Fellow men,

U should never ever make a promise just because u want to taste a pussy.

That pussy that is manipulating u to promise her the world is not the best or sweetest. Its no different from a pussy u have had before. Its all in ur mind.

The moment a lady is asking u to promise something before you have sex with her, zip ur dick and walk
away

You will get a better pussy on a platter of gold, without anything being asked of u, soon afterwards

1 Like

Re: Please Help, A Girl I Helped Is Almost Ruining My Life by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 29, 2020
Rubbish. If u believe she is spiritually manipulating ur life then u will spiritually free urself from her. 40+ and u still dey fear babalawo power when God is available.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, A Girl I Helped Is Almost Ruining My Life by GeneralPula: 12:21pm On Dec 29, 2020
I attempted to have sex with her,I didn't meet any resistance like before,she paused me and said that before I continue with what I wanted to do,that I must promise her that I would marry,i reminded her that i was married she said she wouldnt mind,that I am married with kids, and also she wouldn't mind being my second wife ,and that if I go ahead and have sex with her without fulfilling my promise to marry her and break her heart the second time,that I am going to suffer and that she will make sure I suffer for breaking her heart,after putting all her trust in me.

E'wo Manipulation Aiye !

Tiri grossa for all the men that had been into this circumstance before, and pull off instead of penetrating. Nah real man una be!

A couple girls I've tried this fuckerry with me before, I always pull off. Something I love about my dick, no matter how hard it is, the moment I feel disgusted, it go solo straightup.. Never ever as a man accept any form of request at the medium of penetration if any girl demands! Even if nah why, do not! There's always a reason they make such demands during sex medium..

I know it's not that most men are weak to reject, but most won't take it serious and would be like let me act accordingly so as to chop wetting I go chop..

That kind chop nah chop wey fit come with regret

3 Likes

Re: Please Help, A Girl I Helped Is Almost Ruining My Life by LegendaryLover(m): 12:24pm On Dec 29, 2020
The best way forward now is deliverance by a powerful pastor.
Go to the likes of pastor Olukoya for deliverance or Redemption camp for prayers. Pls avoid all these yahoo yahoo pastors ooo wey just dey chop food morning to night without any prayer and fasting life.

Apologising to the lady seems a waste of time, as she'll likely ask you for marriage or otherwise she will do nothing to change it.

About your wife's current attitude, na so almost all women dey. Once they shoulder responsibility for a long time, you go start dey see pepper.

About your simping prick, next time you need pussy as a married man and your wife's not available, carry your prick go Ashewo house. Where it's money for hand and back for ground. Where there's no conditions or emotions attached. No responsibilities.

The earlier you solve it the better for you.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, A Girl I Helped Is Almost Ruining My Life by humilitypays(m): 12:35pm On Dec 29, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:
YOUR SUFFERING NEVER START. . INSANE MAN. AFTER EXPLAINING ALL SHE HAS BEEN THROUGH AND RESISTING UR SEX ADVANCEMENT SEVERAL TIMES. . Na so una dey spoil 9ja name all over. . Unless u marry her, no peace for u. .oloshi . . What if she is ur daughter and got treated that way. .thunder faya u dia. .
cheesy cheesy
Re: Please Help, A Girl I Helped Is Almost Ruining My Life by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 29, 2020
You dey craze op.
Re: Please Help, A Girl I Helped Is Almost Ruining My Life by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 29, 2020
wen condom boku for street 10 kobo - enjoy the consequences joor - no be you first do am
Re: Please Help, A Girl I Helped Is Almost Ruining My Life by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 29, 2020
This na Tales by moonlight.
Re: Please Help, A Girl I Helped Is Almost Ruining My Life by KingMack(m): 1:53pm On Dec 29, 2020
The way you take describe the kpanshin Part make me laugh cheesy (kiss,hug,suck,nack) you go to like toto and Na that thing kill you bros. angry

1 Like

Re: Please Help, A Girl I Helped Is Almost Ruining My Life by JoyIsSweet: 2:34pm On Dec 29, 2020
It doesn't matter what she might have done, you have same power on your tongue as well, learn to use it and you'll be surprise.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, A Girl I Helped Is Almost Ruining My Life by mikael4me: 2:53pm On Dec 29, 2020
Real666:
I will hide the real names.

I am a man, in my early forties,happily married with four kids, after spending more than a decade in the Nigerian banking industry,just one month after Buhari came into office in 2015,I lost a flourishing career,through massive retrenchment that was carried out by the bank(Names withheld)I was w
Oga the gal did nothing to your good fortunes. Economy hard ghan. Look for more creative ways to keep sustaining your family and hope one day God go remember you through your children.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, A Girl I Helped Is Almost Ruining My Life by Dissme(m): 3:31pm On Dec 29, 2020
michaelpop50:
Contact me, let me take you to a very powerful IFA woman. Na just Got say make I help you sha. I hope you are in Lagos?

I Don pm you. I anticipate your response sir.
Re: Please Help, A Girl I Helped Is Almost Ruining My Life by bigpicture001: 4:00pm On Dec 29, 2020
Would have said a thing or two..but since the OP didn't dropped a story and never bothered to reply anyone.....I will b a simple reader
Re: Please Help, A Girl I Helped Is Almost Ruining My Life by nnamdi640: 4:26pm On Dec 29, 2020
What type of advice do you still want? She warned you and you went ahead. Tell your wife the truth and let everything fall in place.
Re: Please Help, A Girl I Helped Is Almost Ruining My Life by Tgifted(f): 5:31pm On Dec 29, 2020
You should just visit celestial church for thorough deliverance.
BTW,I wish to meet the lady ooo,I wan punish one old mofo for lieing to me undecided

1 Like

Re: Please Help, A Girl I Helped Is Almost Ruining My Life by obinna58(m): 6:14pm On Dec 29, 2020
Real666:
I will hide the real names.

I am a man, in my early forties,happily married with four kids, after spending more than a decade in the Nigerian banking industry,just one month after Buhari came into office in 2015,I lost a flourishing career,through massive retrenchment that was carried out by the bank(Names withheld)I was working for at that time I decided to try a business idea that came to my head.

Precisely December 2015,I contacted a family member living in Accra,who gave me the go ahead to come, he also granted me the grace to stay with him anytime that I am in town,that's through out the duration of my business then go back to Nigeria.

From 2015, till I met this girl(Fortune) sometime in May 2017,everything went well in business despite little challenges.

On the faithful day I met this girl,she was 24 at that time,I was waiting for a business partner to pay me for the goods I supplied. While seated in front of her shop,i noticed that people were crowding in front of this girl,when I came close,I saw she was bleeding from her right toe,on further enquiry, I was told that some bottles of soft drinks fell down from the head of the girl selling them at the market, unfortunately it was the same time that this girl Fortune was passing and some pieces of bottles pierced her right toe and she was bleeding profusely.

As it is typical of Most incidents that I had witnessed in Accra,no one in the crowd was willingly to help at that point in time,I took excuse from the woman i came to visit, Carried this girl to a nearby Pharmacy for them to stop bleeding and at least give her Tetanus injection,we were told that they were prevented from giving Tetanus injection at the shop level in Accra,except we go to the nearest hospital, after trying to stop bleeding to no avail,we tried another pharmacy,we were giving the same excuse, before we were directed to the nearest hospital.

To cut the long story short,we got to the Hospital, after paying for their card,and seeing a doctor, her toe was sutured and injections were given,the bill came,it was to the tune of,as at that time, 400 cedis,I asked her if she had any money, she told me she didn't have,that she only came to find out the price of things at the market, before the sad incident happened.Then I asked her,if she knew anyone to call,she actually made some calls,all her contacts were not in town,including her elder brothers.

Fortunately, I had some money,I paid for everything, after which we exchanged phone numbers, I assisted her in getting a Cab to her house. Later that day,she called me to express her appreciation for my kind gesture,which I did to her,she even went as far as telling all her family members.

From that day,one thing lead to another I would call to know how she was doing and sometimes she would call to know how I was coping in Accra,she invited me to her place,I visited ,she introduced me to all her siblings that I was the person that helped her on the day of that incident at the market,I was warmly received.

My problem started from that time, over time, she developed feelings for me ,on further enquiry,I discovered that she had a son from a guy she was married to, she told that the guy is from Nigeria,that as soon as she gave birth to her son,the guy left them and never came back.

I am a principled person,and would never have anything to do with another man's wife,after thorough investigation, I discovered that she is no longer married to the guy, and that it was only once that the guy penetrated her and he was her first and only man in her life,till I met her,and also that she gave birth to her son through cesarean operation, i also discovered she had not slept with any man,since then and its been over four years from the date I met her.
We continued like the other times,after several attempts to woe her for sex,which she refused,she told me that she made a vow that she would never have anything to do with any man again,except for marriage, just because of what her former hubby did to her. The time came for me to go back to Nigeria, on the night preceding the day,she came visiting, I attempted to have sex with her,I didn't meet any resistance like before,she paused me and said that before I continue with what I wanted to do,that I must promise her that I would marry,i reminded her that i was married she said she wouldnt mind,that I am married with kids, and also she wouldn't mind being my second wife ,and that if I go ahead and have sex with her without fulfilling my promise to marry her and break her heart the second time,that I am going to suffer and that she will make sure I suffer for breaking her heart,after putting all her trust in me.

I took the bet, and continued,because i was not only Hot,I must confess,this girl is beautiful from head to her like a goddess, she was as she said,her vagina was tight and I enjoyed every bit of my penetration,after the first round,she told me she was not going and that she is going to spend the night with me, and see me off to the station the next day.
When the evening came,we went out and had some drinks at a nearby joint,after which we retired for the night, after the kisses and sucking of her breast,I sucked her clits,while doing that,she was crying that I should make sure that I marry her,that she is going to do everything possible to make sure that I am her husband,after she climaxed,I started penetrating her,she kept repeating her statements, I thought it was because of the pleasure, as time went on I came to understand that she meant every of her statement.

The next day, I left for Nigeria,when I got home,it dawned on me that I left home for quite a long while,beholding the happiness at everyone's face,but I have been in constant communication with my wife.

After spending three weeks in Nigeria,I received a call from Fortune that she has missed her period and that she felt that she was pregnant. Then I asked what her next plan was,she told she was going to keep the baby,that since I promised her that I was going to marry her,that there was no problem. Then I reminded her that she took preventive pills after each round of sex and also that if that was her strategy of trying to hook me ,that I would never fall for it.After several calls, some days later,she admitted that she was not pregnant, but that she can't afford to lose me .I then told her that my punishment for her for such behavior was that I would not marry again and that I was going to cut everything I have with her. She told me that if that is the case,that she is going to punish me,that her father is a strong native doctor, and that she is of the marine kingdom,that I am going to suffer for disappointing her.

To be honest,since that time,I have not gone back to Accra,things have become very difficult for me,i have been going from one set back to another,it is as if all doors are closed to me,i have been finding it very difficult to take proper care of my family,my wife who has been supportive has turned abusive.The girl in question has blocked me on all social media handles,after several attempts to get her had proved abortive,the only time I got her to apologize,if i wronged her in any way,she told me her former hubby had come to apologize because things became difficult to the extent that the guy resorted to drugs and other vices and that this is the beginning of my suffering, that I am going to see.

Please ,I need an advice on what to do,I have confessed to my wife about what happened.Things are not going on well with me,despite all my efforts and struggles, how do I come out of this mess.

Please advice and disregard my writing errors.

Femi

Source : endtimethings..com
Sounds like Nigerian movie
Just blame yourself for your own failure. There's no power in words except you're destroying your mental state by believing in someone's words which is factually impossible.
I'll advice you.
Try to be happy and enjoy your life. Jazz doesn't exist.
Re: Please Help, A Girl I Helped Is Almost Ruining My Life by pansophist(m): 6:25pm On Dec 29, 2020
Mr man, there is nothing wrong with you. You're just broke. Double your hustle and her so called curses will be meaningless. If I tell you how much swear I have received ehn, you go would think I should be dead by now. But I'm still here, doing fine and richer than all the oloriburukus that are busy swearing for me. I mean, your average Nigerian are suffering even without swear, why are you any different ? Or are you not following the Nigerian political situation? Its not a case of "why is these happening to me", but "why not me"? There is nothing special about you to make hardship and difficulties passes you by. You're eligible lol.

Now go do something productive. I will give you an example. Look for a very busy junction, mount a stall there and start selling fast food like showarma, do it for one month and see if your life won't change. You're idle, probably looking for job and money in the wrong places, and you're tempted to think that its the girl. And I'll tell you a secret for free. The people that will actually do juju and punish you will not blow off their cover.

They will punish you from the shadows, and you'll weep asking God why. Since she told you, she has use your mind against yourself. She is fine, as it is clear you're not marrying her, she blocked you. Next time, if any body threatened you with such nonsense, warn them straight up that they just digged their grave, and you'll happily be the paul bearer. Because one thing a wicked monster fear the most is another intensely wicked monster.

A man of over 40 should not be scared like you. Know these and know peace. Now go and sin no more, and control your manhood.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help, A Girl I Helped Is Almost Ruining My Life by cooooooks(m): 6:25pm On Dec 29, 2020
Why a fully grown man, married with kids, will start chasing small girls anyhow, I will never know.
Re: Please Help, A Girl I Helped Is Almost Ruining My Life by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 29, 2020
Dissme:

I Don pm you. I anticipate your response sir.

I've sent you an email. But you are not the person that created this thread oh bros?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Woman Says She Wants The Thing Even In Her Menses. . .helepu Me! / The Richest Bachelor In Nigeria Is From Anambra State(photos) / How To Toast A Nigerian Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.