Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

I Was Being Consistently Raped By Our Housemaid When I Was 14 - Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Being Consistently Raped By Our Housemaid When I Was 14 - Man (4584 Views)

Our Housemaid Is My Daughter, Secret That I Must Not Tell My Wife / Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) / My Husband Bought An Iphone 6 For Our Housemaid - Nigerian Woman Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Being Consistently Raped By Our Housemaid When I Was 14 - Man by newdawn2017(f): 10:42am On Dec 30, 2020
Lightangel65:
After the justice UG case and izu(who sadly died) case I can say all women would die a very painful death they deserve it
please tell me about d case, I never heard.
Re: I Was Being Consistently Raped By Our Housemaid When I Was 14 - Man by newdawn2017(f): 10:48am On Dec 30, 2020
StacyO:

Just like the skin reacts to touch,

the pinis itself is quite sensitive.

Sentiments aside,when men tell you they got into something with a lady and all of a sudden she isn't that attractive "my D just went flat"

Terrible lie.
It's either the man isn't healthy or he's whole mind and soul have rejected continuing with the act(which can't be easily achieved).

Regardless when touched, his wire will betray him and still rise.

Same with the ladies too. Even when she plans not to engage in sex(either being forced or otherwise), she must surely get wet.

It's just nature.
for d lady own, "surely get wet" is a lie from d pit of hell. undecided Except u find d man attractive, during d force o, fresh breath, manly forced touches while he tell her she is beautiful, not d one he will beat d hell out of her. Dirty talking to her will arouse her too, While he yell at her o. Clean boxer, clean groin area, well washed, dried out, body lotion applied there.
Re: I Was Being Consistently Raped By Our Housemaid When I Was 14 - Man by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 30, 2020
newdawn2017:
for d lady own, surely get wet is a like from d pit of hello. Except u find d man attractive, during d force o, fresh breath, manly forced touches while he tell her re beautiful, not d one he will beat d hell out of her. He even talk dirt to her. While he yell at her o. Clean boxer, clean groin area, well washed, dried out body lotion applied there.

But,why choose to confuse me embarassed
Re: I Was Being Consistently Raped By Our Housemaid When I Was 14 - Man by Ffolksy: 10:54am On Dec 30, 2020
StacyO:

You yourself know this isn't true.
You can't understand as you aren't a man
Re: I Was Being Consistently Raped By Our Housemaid When I Was 14 - Man by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 30, 2020
Ffolksy:

You can't understand as you aren't a man

But,what I wrote is in no doubt right.

Assuming this was a sex education thread,fine. I would expanciate but,it's not.
Re: I Was Being Consistently Raped By Our Housemaid When I Was 14 - Man by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 30, 2020
newdawn2017:
for d lady own, "surely get wet" is a lie from d pit of hell. undecided Except u find d man attractive, during d force o, fresh breath, manly forced touches while he tell her she is beautiful, not d one he will beat d hell out of her. Dirty talking to her will arouse her too, While he yell at her o. Clean boxer, clean groin area, well washed, dried out, body lotion applied there.

NO!!!

grin grin
Re: I Was Being Consistently Raped By Our Housemaid When I Was 14 - Man by Jyde89: 12:57pm On Dec 30, 2020
Stacyomolola:

True but if we should even call this rape how come he (they) were erect for penetration if it wasnt something they desired

you see say catah dey your head.
Re: I Was Being Consistently Raped By Our Housemaid When I Was 14 - Man by Lightangel65: 1:26pm On Dec 30, 2020
newdawn2017:
please tell me about d case, I never heard.

They were both falsely accused of rape izu committed sucide cause he couldn't take the defamation, while the justice guy was able to prove himself innocent cause the day the lady said he raped her he wasn't in the country he was in UK doing his clearance to ender uni there

1 Like

Re: I Was Being Consistently Raped By Our Housemaid When I Was 14 - Man by oyatz(m): 1:28pm On Dec 30, 2020
StacyO:
I still don't get the satisfaction ladies derive from forcing themselves on young children.

It's high time everyone is treated fairly and equally when it comes to the issue of rape.

Both young men and women explore their sexual fantasies with weaker people- Children.

House girls (mostly teenagers themselves) who by society practice aren't considered human enough to have sexual needs let alone allow to meet their sexual needs often turn to the nearest partners they see; children, gatemen, Gardners, drivers and sometimes the Husbands of their mistresses.
Re: I Was Being Consistently Raped By Our Housemaid When I Was 14 - Man by newdawn2017(f): 1:45pm On Dec 30, 2020
Lightangel65:

They were both falsely accused of rape izu committed sucide cause he couldn't take the defamation, while the justice guy was able to prove himself innocent cause the day the lady said he raped her he wasn't in the country he was in UK doing his clearance to ender uni there
hmmm! What was d punishment for d lady??

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Thread For Weirdos / Our Nigerian Women Turning Olosho after 8pm ((Fact Check)) / I Don't Think This Marriage Can Work Any Longer(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.