Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Our Housemaid Is My Daughter, Secret That I Must Not Tell My Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Our Housemaid Is My Daughter, Secret That I Must Not Tell My Wife (1876 Views)

I Was Being Consistently Raped By Our Housemaid When I Was 14 - Man / How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? / My Husband Bought An Iphone 6 For Our Housemaid - Nigerian Woman Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Housemaid Is My Daughter, Secret That I Must Not Tell My Wife by Brezzlover80: 8:09am On Aug 16, 2022
I’m in a dilemma at the moment and I do not know how I’ll get out of this mess. Without my wife, I’m a nobody, but her inability to give me a child and the pressure from my family made me have a mistress outside and she had a child for me 14 years ago.

I kept her and the child far away from my home, but she died last year and since then, Ireti has been living with my wife and I. I lied to my wife that she was sent to me from our village to help out in the house and being someone who believed in me, she never suspected anything.

In the last three weeks, however, I have been having nightmares and emotional discomfort over this ugly truth. My conscience too, has been pricking me to open up to my wife.  

But, how do I confess that kind of a crime? My wife and I started dating back in the university and we had c-z recklessly and as expected she became pregnant many times and I always got her to take it out.

At a point, the usual doctor who took out the pregnancies for her asked her to stop if she ever hoped to start a family. At that time we were out of school and my wife had started working, but I was still jobless. I pleaded with her to take it out, with a promise that that would be the last time.

The evacuation became complicated and she lost her womb and almost lost her life in the process. I stood by her and vowed to marry her despite the situation. I got a job through my wife not long after and we got married.

The years began to roll by and my family members started putting us under pressure. My wife would cry and cry and I kept assuring her that I would stand by her.

But all that changed when I went to Ilaro for a conference. It was a three-day conference. There I met Sadia at the hotel where I lodged. For reasons I do not understand up until now, I became so h0-y on that trip and invited Sadia to my room.

READ MORE

https://fawndaleoaksrv.com/our-dutiful-housemaid-is-my-beautiful-daughter-ugly-truth-i-cant-tell-my-wife/
Re: Our Housemaid Is My Daughter, Secret That I Must Not Tell My Wife by Freelane33(m): 8:16am On Aug 16, 2022
Brezzlover80:
I’m in a dilemma at the moment and I do not know how I’ll get out of this mess. Without my wife, I’m a nobody, but her inability to give me a child and the pressure from my family made me have a mistress outside and she had a child for me 14 years ago.

I kept her and the child far away from my home, but she died last year and since then, Ireti has been living with my wife and I. I lied to my wife that she was sent to me from our village to help out in the house and being someone who believed in me, she never suspected anything.

In the last three weeks, however, I have been having nightmares and emotional discomfort over this ugly truth. My conscience too, has been pricking me to open up to my wife.  

But, how do I confess that kind of a crime? My wife and I started dating back in the university and we had c-z recklessly and as expected she became pregnant many times and I always got her to take it out.

At a point, the usual doctor who took out the pregnancies for her asked her to stop if she ever hoped to start a family. At that time we were out of school and my wife had started working, but I was still jobless. I pleaded with her to take it out, with a promise that that would be the last time.

The evacuation became complicated and she lost her womb and almost lost her life in the process. I stood by her and vowed to marry her despite the situation. I got a job through my wife not long after and we got married.

The years began to roll by and my family members started putting us under pressure. My wife would cry and cry and I kept assuring her that I would stand by her.

But all that changed when I went to Ilaro for a conference. It was a three-day conference. There I met Sadia at the hotel where I lodged. For reasons I do not understand up until now, I became so h0-y on that trip and invited Sadia to my room.

READ MORE

https://fawndaleoaksrv.com/our-dutiful-housemaid-is-my-beautiful-daughter-ugly-truth-i-cant-tell-my-wife/
Iku pa e

9 Likes

Re: Our Housemaid Is My Daughter, Secret That I Must Not Tell My Wife by Abfinest007(m): 8:34am On Aug 16, 2022
Op
Re: Our Housemaid Is My Daughter, Secret That I Must Not Tell My Wife by jogsman01(m): 8:51am On Aug 16, 2022
Freelane33:

Iku pa e
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Our Housemaid Is My Daughter, Secret That I Must Not Tell My Wife by everythinggirly(f): 8:54am On Aug 16, 2022
Hmmm, keeping that kinda secret for too long will do more harm than good, tell her now and anything that will happen will happen, face your fears!

2 Likes

Re: Our Housemaid Is My Daughter, Secret That I Must Not Tell My Wife by nazicartel(m): 9:42am On Aug 16, 2022
Kuku tell your wife asap
Re: Our Housemaid Is My Daughter, Secret That I Must Not Tell My Wife by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 16, 2022
The early the better.
Re: Our Housemaid Is My Daughter, Secret That I Must Not Tell My Wife by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:59am On Aug 16, 2022
For how long will you keep it from her if she find out later that would be brutal. You should
have informed her before you brought the girl to your house to start living with you the earlier the better.
Re: Our Housemaid Is My Daughter, Secret That I Must Not Tell My Wife by Benwallt(m): 11:02am On Aug 16, 2022
You are setting that girl up for something worse
Re: Our Housemaid Is My Daughter, Secret That I Must Not Tell My Wife by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 16, 2022
TBM Tales by moonlight
Anyways

If (true)
{ tell your wife you have decided to adopt the housemid}
Re: Our Housemaid Is My Daughter, Secret That I Must Not Tell My Wife by Moneyboyz: 11:45am On Aug 16, 2022
Lies.
Re: Our Housemaid Is My Daughter, Secret That I Must Not Tell My Wife by DoingBetter: 3:24pm On Aug 16, 2022
Blueicetea:
TBM Tales by moonlight
Anyways

If (true)
{ tell your wife you have decided to adopt the housemid}
Looks like Javascript code

2 Likes

Re: Our Housemaid Is My Daughter, Secret That I Must Not Tell My Wife by jeromestarks: 4:37pm On Aug 16, 2022
Marry a virgin and live longer.
Do otherwise and die before your time.
Re: Our Housemaid Is My Daughter, Secret That I Must Not Tell My Wife by Foodqueen(f): 5:13pm On Aug 16, 2022
I can't imagine this scenario.

(1) (Reply)

South African Lady Has Some Question For Nigerian Men After Few Encounters (vid) / Should I Divorce My Wife For Disrespecting Me / Please Help Me, I Don Carry Disease Oo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.