Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? (38271 Views)

Top 15 TV Series Of All Time / Top 5 Movies App For Android / What Are Your Top 5 Movies Of All Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by Eryyy92: 4:59pm On Dec 30, 2020
Debisy:
1 shawshenk redemption
2. 13 hour of benghazi
3. 3 idiot
4 titanic
5. Apocalypto

Series

1 game of throne
2 merlin
3 prison break
4 everybody hate chris
5 salt
you Sabi .... 13 hour Benghazi
I have watch dat movie a thousand times and I'm still gonna watch it to night.
Please who knows where I can download prison break complete season with a 1gig data
Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by SeriouslySense(m): 4:59pm On Dec 30, 2020
everybody favorite, also one of mine too

Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by Juliearth(f): 4:59pm On Dec 30, 2020
Etinosa1234:

Yes... The death of a key actor can pain Sha... In one episode in Band of brothers, one young American soldier was killed in action, I dinnor get my self for one week...

Sometimes seeing blood and the war screams of soldiers makes it more interesting to me Sha...

Also watch defiance... That one is interesting also

Abeg, e don do! Lol!! I am trying to figure out how I am going to see the two you recommended and you are adding another one again. That is an elixir for being moody.
Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by bigpicture001: 4:59pm On Dec 30, 2020
Etinosa1234:

Yes... I've seen midway both the 1976 and the 2019... I'll give them a 7.. its not that easy to do naval war films ..

Watch Schindler's list or the Pianist.....
My mum happened to watch the film and she loved it very much.....

I'm so deep into 2nd world war films and I'm trying to move into others like Napoleon wars, 1st world war, Vietnam war...

War films give me orgasm ... But I hate real life war ooo... Na only one life I get grin

At etinosa and Juliet, u guyz shld try and watch danger close...leme hear u did not cry....its a true life story...a good war film.

Also 13 hour in Benghazi...another true live very intense movie... Even the soldiers were crying...they lost hope
Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by MrCodeSolo: 5:00pm On Dec 30, 2020
Series:
1-Ozark
2-Vikings Series
3-Peaky Blinders
4-Money Heists
5-Start Up
6-Bullions
7-Banshee
8-The 100
Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by Carlyboi(m): 5:01pm On Dec 30, 2020
Can I really list Tho I think I’m gonna have to list up to a 100 movies tbh I have prolly seen a lot of Great Movies To Prolly last me a Lifetime!
I love virtually all of Martin scorcese’s Dramas!

Movies In This Particular Order

GodFather(1&2)
Scarface
Gladiator
Jason Bourne(Identity,Ultimatum)
The Dark Knight(Batman)
Schindlers List
No Country For Old Men
Shawshank Redemption
Raging Bull
Taxi Driver
The Good,The Bad and The Ugly
Titanic
Brown Sugar
Sweet November
Matrix
Gangs of New York
The Irishman
BoYz in The Hood
Indiana Jones(1&2)
Fast&Furious
Titanic
Pearl Harbor
Hotel Rwanda
Troy
Fargo
Saving private Ryan
GoodFellas
Wolf of Wall Street
Do The Right Thing
Malcolm X
12 yrs a Slave
Django Unchained

Tv Series
G.O.T
Big Bang Theory
Narcos
Breaking Bad
Power
Handmaidens Tale

3 Likes

Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by Juliearth(f): 5:01pm On Dec 30, 2020
Daum:

You like my kind of movies
Pearl Harbour and Hacksaw ridge

Thank God say I no join Nigeria army because of those movies

You should also see Schindler's list, the pianist, midway( sequel to Pearl harbour)
Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by supremsuccess(m): 5:02pm On Dec 30, 2020
PRISON BREAK

any time i feel boring/less busy, i start over from episode1
Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by DAVEZONIGLTD: 5:05pm On Dec 30, 2020
Spartacus.
Blacklist.
Money Heist.
Watchmen.
His Dark Materials.
Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by bigpicture001: 5:05pm On Dec 30, 2020
Who has watched person of interest oooooooo

Its a very very good film.....
Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by Ouchbabe(f): 5:06pm On Dec 30, 2020
Movies
Titanic
Apocalypto
Miracle in cell no 6
World war Z
The God father

Series
Desperate Housewives
Prison break

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by Illusioneffect(m): 5:10pm On Dec 30, 2020
I have watched so many movies but undoubtedly, the best movie I can't stop watching till now in no particular order
Green Book - That end scene made me shed real tears - not the fake one I shed when watching titanic. the chemistry between Viggo Mortesen and Mahershala Ali still amazes me

Lord of the Rings[b](Return of the King)[/b] - I'm a lover of great visual effects, and the effects in this film is outstanding for a 2003 film, everything was well made, the 3d construction of Smeagol and its interaction with its environment was spanking and that last battle was mindblowing. When i look at Black Panther's fx and this - i have no option but to choose this

Inglorious Basterds - Now most people don't know about this film, i get it - but any stuff from Tarantino is a must watch- Brad Pitt making a funny sound that seems like talking is funny as fck

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly - Hmm, my father wasn't even born and they were making great movies. Apart from the funny scenes and quotable one liners, the amazing effects in the making of this film freaks me

The Wolf of Wall Street

Guardians of the Galaxy 1&2

Shawshank redemption

My Best Series of all Times
No Doubt at all is
Stranger Things - My crush is in it. i have watched the whole series six times nd i haven't got enough of it. waiting for the fourth season

Game of Thrones - Love it or hate it - This is my best tv series of all times. Why is that? Because i got a job because of it, me and my manager where talking and i suddenly quoted something Cersei said to Baelish once "Power is power". he was like "What!, you watch Game of Thrones too?" i said "Come on, who doesn't, i have like every effing (i didn't add that) season." I got the job.
The Wire
Breaking Bad
Friends
The Sopranos -
Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by phililp(m): 5:10pm On Dec 30, 2020
***action packed movie****
1. The First Avenger
2. The Avengers
3. The Winter Soldier
4. Capt. America(civil war)
5. Avengers Infinity War
6. Avengers Endgame
7. Iron Man
8. Iron Man 2
9. Iron Man 3
10.. Thor(1,2)
10. The Black panther
11 Guardians of the galaxy
12. Guardian of the Galaxy 2
13. Avatar
14. war of the world
15. world war z
16. IP Man, the Finale
17. Mission impossible(fallout)

*****Time Travel/Time loop and brain twist movie*****
1. Primer (this movie will turn your head upside down, you will need to watch about 3 times even reading the plot explanation to understand)
2.. Edge of tomorrow
3.. Inception
4. Seven
5. Groundhog day
6. the sixth floor
7.Endgame("You could not live with your own failure. Where did that bring you? Back to me." )
8. predestination

Trust me... you'll love'em..

i can get direct download links for all the movies listed above, Hd, Mp4, 3gp grin ... its free, untill i make a thread for download links

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by onajo2000(m): 5:12pm On Dec 30, 2020
Jack bawer (24 hours)

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by brainhgeek(m): 5:12pm On Dec 30, 2020
Movies:
Lord of the rings 1-3
Matrix
gods of Egypt
Ocean's 11 and Ocean's 12
Hitman's bodyguard
Queen of katwe

SEASONS
G.O.T
Prison break

Worthy of mention:
The shack
Justice league
Tor (all episodes)
Coma (the script get plenty sense).

Nigerian epic films.
Igodo
Hostages
Mr. & Mrs.
Yellow card (not a Nigerian movie but it rocked my teenage years)
T'oluwanile

Nigerian movies I watched because we had a video club.
Isakaba
domitila
Oganigwe
40 days

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by SeriouslySense(m): 5:12pm On Dec 30, 2020
American movies dominates, shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

China is getting there,

I hope Nollywood, will keep growing. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by SeriouslySense(m): 5:15pm On Dec 30, 2020
I love this Nigerian series, quite interesting and funny. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by AustineJohn908(m): 5:16pm On Dec 30, 2020
Series The Originals Legend of the seeker Merlin The last Airbender Nikita
Movies. The Huntsman Chief Daddy Black Panter Spiderman (Home coming) Coming to America
Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by Aguilar(m): 5:16pm On Dec 30, 2020
movies : fast and furious, die hard, avengers, hobbit and 300. series: game of thrones, strike back, vikings, supernatural and OITNB
Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by brainhgeek(m): 5:18pm On Dec 30, 2020
phililp:
***action packed movie****
1. The First Avenger
2. The Avengers
3. The Winter Soldier
4. Capt. America(civil war)
5. Avengers Infinity War
6. Avengers Endgame
7. Iron Man
8. Iron Man 2
9. Iron Man 3
10.. Thor(1,2)
10. The Black panther
11 Guardians of the galaxy
12. Guardian of the Galaxy 2
13. Avatar
14. war of the world
15. world war z
16. IP Man, the Finale
17. Mission impossible(fallout)

*****Time Travel/Time loop and brain twist movie*****
1. Primer (this movie will turn your head upside down, you will need to watch about 3 times even reading the plot explanation to understand)
2.. Edge of tomorrow
3.. Inception
4. Seven
5. Groundhog day
6. the sixth floor
7.Endgame("You could not live with your own failure. Where did that bring you? Back to me." )
8. predestination

Trust me... you'll love'em..

i can get direct download links for all the movies listed above, Hd, Mp4, 3gp grin ... its free, untill i make a thread for download links

I have seen most of the movies but none of the time travel movies. Share the download link please
Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by Drizzy5001(m): 5:18pm On Dec 30, 2020
Fearless
Trail blazer
Agent 47
Lord of the ring
Scorpion " (Dwayne Johnson)
Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by SeriouslySense(m): 5:20pm On Dec 30, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by Samdaresd(m): 5:20pm On Dec 30, 2020
Terminator
First blood
Resident evil
Underworld
Waterworld
Shark's tale
The legend of Tarzan
The legend of Hercules
Soldier Boyz
The hard and the only way
Slum dog millionaire
Die hard
Commando
Once upon a time in Mexico
Once upon a time in China
Big mummy
Desperado
Django unchained
Shoki
Coming to America
Spieces
Troy
Blade
The Scorpion king
Shoot em up
Rush hour
Indiana Jones
Ghost rider
National treasure
The gladiator
The matrix triology
The devil's advocate
G.I. Joe
Harry potter
Delta force

Series
Merlin
Legend of the seeker
Revolution

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by Dollanaira: 5:21pm On Dec 30, 2020
Not a fan
Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by Scarrr: 5:22pm On Dec 30, 2020
Etinosa1234:
Series
Band of brothers
Money heist
Merlin.
24(planning to rewatch it .. watched it when I was very young)

Movies
Saving Private Ryan
My way
Enemies at the gate
Hacksaw Ridge
Fury
Valkyrie
Schindler's list(This one is abt the persecution of Jews in Holland. I nearly cried at the ending but I'm a man of Steel)

If u know the type of films I mentioned, u would understand the genre of films I love most
world war movies
Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by Victor700: 5:23pm On Dec 30, 2020
DonVic
MOVIES Absent without leave Universal Soldiers Red Scorpion The Terminator Missing in Action Colombiano Face off Red heat The Defender Hard Target Hard way and the only way Mission Impossible True Lies In the line of Duty King Solomon's mine The Clash of the Titans
SERIES Sons of the Caliphate The Legend of the seeker The Brave Spartacus Money Heist Merlin

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by Bornu1stSon(m): 5:23pm On Dec 30, 2020
Thank you mynd44 lalasticlala Seun or whoever that put this up on FP. This is exactly what I need this boring Christmas.

At least, let me know what to watch
Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by Etinosa1234: 5:24pm On Dec 30, 2020
bigpicture001:

At etinosa and Juliet, u guyz shld try and watch danger close...leme hear u did not cry....its a true life story...a good war film.

Also 13 hour in Benghazi...another true live very intense movie... Even the soldiers were crying...they lost hope

I watched danger close also... They were almost overran by the Vietnamese soldiers if not for help.. the part that pain was when that guy was short in the forehead... The commander sef don lose Focus...

Dem Jus dey lucky...All of them for die for that place
Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by SeriouslySense(m): 5:25pm On Dec 30, 2020
This series is serious and funny, Sarah Paulson really acted the character, she was good at it.

Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by Clinghton: 5:26pm On Dec 30, 2020
If you can drop the link to saving private Ryan and we were soldiers.

Would be gratefull.
Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by shegzhkn: 5:26pm On Dec 30, 2020
bigpicture001:

Really ??

Are you referring to where tanto was talking on radio saying 'it fucking over' guys after seeing over 50 technicals ??
Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by joshuaidibia(m): 5:27pm On Dec 30, 2020
hellohgy:
Top 5 Series of All Time.

Breaking Bad.

Game Of Thrones.

Fargo

Ozark.

The Boys.

I like your list
Check out these series :
Altered Carbon
Mandalorian
Queen Gambit
DARK. (if you're a LOST fan or love time paradox movies)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

5 Things To Learn From Efe Bbnaija Win / Who Is The Prettiest Yoruba Actress? (see Contenders Pics) / Big Brother Naija Season 6 Starts July 24

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.