Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,720 members, 7,809,733 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

Fake Nigerian Prophets Of Year 2020 - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fake Nigerian Prophets Of Year 2020 (2227 Views)

How Nigerian Prophets Gave 15 Fake Prophecies – Report / 2022: Don't Listen To Prophets Of Doom, Prophet Abiara Tells Nigerians / Was The God Of The Poor Apostles And Prophets Of Old, A Poor God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Nigerian Prophets Of Year 2020 by genkins(m): 4:54pm On Dec 31, 2020
InfernoNig:

My brother do it. Walk in their shoes and know what's its like. Before you open your trash and spew rubbish.

Sorry to disappoint you, my conscience won't allow me live that kind of lie.

1 Like

Re: Fake Nigerian Prophets Of Year 2020 by genkins(m): 4:58pm On Dec 31, 2020
InfernoNig:

Unfortunately, I am not a Christian, and everyday people like you prove to me that Christians are hyprocrites, and you being a bible scholar doesn't mean u know it all.

PS: I am not a Muslim either or an idol worshipper before your dumb mind will start thinking otherwise.

Am not religious either.stop calling someone with a higher intellect than you 'dumb'.. Or maybe you are too dumb to know the difference angry

1 Like

Re: Fake Nigerian Prophets Of Year 2020 by genkins(m): 6:13pm On Dec 31, 2020
Phraences:
He is right. Most of this things are statistical bias.
Exactly
Re: Fake Nigerian Prophets Of Year 2020 by Image123(m): 8:49pm On Dec 31, 2020
kingxsamz:
There's nothing like fake prophets. Stop deceiving yourselves. There are only prophets, no real, no fake.
That's because nobody actually hears from any god. These scammers lie to their congregation to give them false hope and rob them off their money in the process.
Takeaway tithes and offerings from Christianity and watch all church doors close.
Funny how all their prophecies are usually different and contradictory and never really come to pass. Are they receiving messages from different gods? Clowns.

Small mind. Everything is not about your god money. Look for Jesus, the real deal.
Re: Fake Nigerian Prophets Of Year 2020 by kingxsamz(m): 8:53pm On Dec 31, 2020
Image123:

Small mind. Everything is not about your god money. Look for Jesus, the real deal.

Your Jesus can suck my balls. cheesy
Re: Fake Nigerian Prophets Of Year 2020 by kingxsamz(m): 9:18pm On Dec 31, 2020
InfernoNig:

Unfortunately, I am not a Christian, and everyday people like you prove to me that Christians are hyprocrites, and you being a bible scholar doesn't mean u know it all.

PS: I am not a Muslim either or an idol worshipper before your dumb mind will start thinking otherwise.

If you're not a Christian, why do you have a problem with someone calling these pastors scammers out? undecided undecided
Re: Fake Nigerian Prophets Of Year 2020 by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 31, 2020
genkins:

You lack knowledge of the Bible bro. God said we can judge elders that are sinning in the church, God even said we will judge angels not to talk of a common man.

Are you aware that under the old covenant where this pastors like to operate for pecuniary gains that if a prophet prophesies and it doesn't come to pass that he his to be killed? Because he did not hear from God and lied that he did.

I've never heard any pastor quote that part of the scripture. It's not good for business. I'm a Christian, but it boggles my mind how people will give themselves up for mind control and manipulation the way many "Christians" do.
Re: Fake Nigerian Prophets Of Year 2020 by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 31, 2020
genkins:

Make I show u scriptures make you shut up

No pls don't. They don't usually like that. If their "man of God" doesn't say it then it doesn't exist in the scriptures.
Re: Fake Nigerian Prophets Of Year 2020 by InfernoNig: 12:54am On Jan 01, 2021
genkins:

Am not religious either.stop calling someone with a higher intellect than you 'dumb'.. Or maybe you are too dumb to know the difference angry

Na low self esteem dey do you. You just dey shout higher intellect since. BTW Happy New Year.
Re: Fake Nigerian Prophets Of Year 2020 by Image123(m): 1:36am On Jan 01, 2021
kingxsamz:

Your Jesus can suck my balls. cheesy

You need to find Him first, He made it all.
Re: Fake Nigerian Prophets Of Year 2020 by Image123(m): 1:52am On Jan 01, 2021
genkins:
These men of God gave prophesies that did not come out to be true. A pilot, jygga Collins has come hard on these Nigerian MOG.read his assertions below and watch these pastors

Watch below a video compiled by atunsky but posted on Instagram by jygacollins about pastors that predicted a great year in 2020.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c--3ykTCHKw

Not that i fully agree with many of these MOGs, but the fact that most people are missing is that seeing or not seeing the future doesn't necessarily invalidate you. Fortune telling is not exactly the standard for credibility. For instance, Bill Gates predicted the situation quite well but seems to have lost more credibility in the past year than any other.
Except you are omniscient, you are not under obligation to see or know everything. BTW, there were so called accurate prophecies about 2020 and Covid even here on NL but that doesn't exactly make the MOGs original like i said.
Re: Fake Nigerian Prophets Of Year 2020 by petra1(m): 4:24am On Jan 01, 2021
The prophecies are for individuals not for the world. You receive yours. 2020 has been great for me
Re: Fake Nigerian Prophets Of Year 2020 by genkins(m): 7:17am On Jan 01, 2021
petra1:
The prophecies are for individuals not for the world. You receive yours. 2020 has been great for me

Sheep will alway find a way to defend pastors position. Even after catching your pastor on top of your wife, you will still say he was conducting deliverance..

Personalization of salvation or blessings is pure Satanism.
2020 has been well for you but was generally bad for your neighbors and you think it was well for you... I laugh in the spiritual.. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Fake Nigerian Prophets Of Year 2020 by genkins(m): 10:12pm On Jan 01, 2021
Image123:

Not that i fully agree with many of these MOGs, but the fact that most people are missing is that seeing or not seeing the future doesn't necessarily invalidate you. Fortune telling is not exactly the standard for credibility. For instance, Bill Gates predicted the situation quite well but seems to have lost more credibility in the past year than any other.
Except you are omniscient, you are not under obligation to see or know everything. BTW, there were so called accurate prophecies about 2020 and Covid even here on NL but that doesn't exactly make the MOGs original like i said.
Then, they should stay away from fortune telling
Re: Fake Nigerian Prophets Of Year 2020 by Kobojunkie: 10:22pm On Jan 01, 2021
Image123:

What the heck are you talking about? These men pretend that they are messengers of an Omniscient God whose prophecies are meant to serve as confirmation of His omniscience. So when they open their bloody trap holes to tell a lie in the name of God, even God Himself commanded in the Old Testament that such be put to death.
Re: Fake Nigerian Prophets Of Year 2020 by MuttleyLaff: 11:47pm On Jan 01, 2021
petra1:
"10Two men went up to the temple to pray. One was a Pharisee and the other a tax collector.
11The Pharisee stood by himself and prayed,
God, I thank You that I am not like the other men
— swindlers, evildoers, adulterers
— or even like this tax collector.
12I fast twice a week and pay tithes of all that I acquire."

- Luke 18:10-12
Re: Fake Nigerian Prophets Of Year 2020 by petra1(m): 5:36am On Jan 02, 2021
MuttleyLaff:
"10Two men went up to the temple to pray. One was a Pharisee and the other a tax collector.
11The Pharisee stood by himself and prayed,
God, I thank You that I am not like the other men
— swindlers, evildoers, adulterers
— or even like this tax collector.
12I fast twice a week and pay tithes of all that I acquire."

- Luke 18:10-12

Mark 5:19
Howbeit Jesus . . saith unto him, Go home to thy friends, and tell them how great things the Lord hath done for thee . . .

Acts 4:20
For we cannot but speak the things which we have seen and heard.

2 Corinthians 10:13
But we will not boast of things without our measure, but according to the measure of the rule which God hath distributed to us. .
Re: Fake Nigerian Prophets Of Year 2020 by MuttleyLaff: 7:51am On Jan 02, 2021
petra1:
Mark 5:19
Howbeit Jesus . . saith unto him, Go home to thy friends, and tell them how great things the Lord hath done for thee . . .

Acts 4:20
For we cannot but speak the things which we have seen and heard.

2 Corinthians 10:13
But we will not boast of things without our measure, but according to the measure of the rule which God hath distributed to us. .
[img]https://media1./images/0231ce01bd7fce51b82d143924cb3cfd/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Fake Nigerian Prophets Of Year 2020 by petra1(m): 10:51am On Jan 02, 2021
MuttleyLaff:
[img]https://media1./images/0231ce01bd7fce51b82d143924cb3cfd/tenor.gif[/img]

This mans smile is suspicious.. happy new year anyhow oga MuttleyLaff
Re: Fake Nigerian Prophets Of Year 2020 by Image123(m): 12:41am On Jan 03, 2021
genkins:

Then, they should stay away from fortune telling

i also wish that too. Like i said, it doesn't make them false
Re: Fake Nigerian Prophets Of Year 2020 by Image123(m): 12:46am On Jan 03, 2021
Kobojunkie:
What the heck are you talking about? These men pretend that they are messengers of an Omniscient God whose prophecies are meant to serve as confirmation of His omniscience. So when they open their bloody trap holes to tell a lie in the name of God, even God Himself commanded in the Old Testament that such be put to death.

Good you say Old Testament. Most of all these talk are not prophecies in the first place. That you, or them, or their followers are misguided into thinking they are prophecies does not make them prophecies. The most are at best positive confessions, declarations and prayers. A toy car is not an aeroplane because they both have tyres or because you told a child so.
Re: Fake Nigerian Prophets Of Year 2020 by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:04am On Jan 03, 2021
My God will bless you! smiley

dorox:

The bible actually encourages us to to be jurors. Every time we reason from the scriptures in order to determine the falsehood or truthfulness of a teacher and his teachings, we are acting like jurors just like the Berean Christians mentioned in the bible. Judgement on the other hand is exclusively reserved for God. He is the only one that hast the right to punish transgressions and to reward righteousness.
Re: Fake Nigerian Prophets Of Year 2020 by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:29am On Jan 03, 2021
Well God's word foretold that when the endtime is fast approaching, the sun won't give it's light and the moon will turn to blood! {Joel 2:31} the sun and moon serves as literal sources of light for the earth in general so in an illustrative sense this means "all demonic fortune tellers will be blinded from seeing anything coming" the one and only people who will be given the spirit of discernment are true Christians but they will only focus on the signs of the last days so as to keep true worshipers intact for God's Kingdom (Paradise)
Barely six months to the Pandemic the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses released an article in the study edition of Watchtower magazines (for JW members only) in this magazine was a strange topic WE ARE IN THE LAST OF THE LAST DAYS!
Instructions were given to Jehovah's Witnesses globally to be prepared because something is coming that will warrant rich members to house, cloth and FEED their fellow believers!
Most of us were wondering what exactly is this thing that's coming? then comes Covid19! embarassed
Well it marks 100 years of intensive preaching and industriously teaching JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES started in 1919. Ever since then there has never been a time the leaders of this group asked their members to stop going to visit their neighbours for preaching and teaching until 2019!
So what the JWs started in 1919 was halted throughout the globe in 2019 due to Covid19!

So don't blame the professional fortune tellers, God's word said those spirits (demons) giving them signs of sweet things will be blinded.

Thanks! smiley

genkins:
These men of God gave prophesies that did not come out to be true. A pilot, jygga Collins has come hard on these Nigerian MOG.read his assertions below and watch these pastors
Watch below a video compiled by atunsky but posted on Instagram by jygacollins about pastors that predicted a great year in 2020
Re: Fake Nigerian Prophets Of Year 2020 by drmikeadams(m): 9:30am On Jan 03, 2021
genkins:

Maybe someday, I will just get angry, become a pastor and collect stupid and gullible people like you thier hard earned money,sleep with your wives and daughters just to prove a point.then when you know, I'll tell you.. Thou shall not judge God's anointed... Stupid black people everywhere
grin grin grin

They will never have brain bro...just allow them to wallow..
Re: Fake Nigerian Prophets Of Year 2020 by MuttleyLaff: 6:22am On Jan 18, 2021
petra1:
This mans smile is suspicious.. happy new year anyhow oga MuttleyLaff
[img]https://media1./images/8a2773fd3d4476fe59eb09ee74aa9ec6/tenor.gif?itemid=13027107[/img]
I can hail you too one of my dearest brothers.
A blessed year it will continue to be for you in 2021.
Re: Fake Nigerian Prophets Of Year 2020 by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:21am On Jan 18, 2021
Don't deceive yourself along with that man!

The so called PASTORS have dealings with demons (spirits) it's this spirits that's assisting them in gathering gullible followers to enrich them. Whoever jumps into that track without full knowledge of this will either be frustrated out of the business or die prematurely in the hands of demon possessed people! smiley

drmikeadams:
grin grin grin
They will never have brain bro...just allow them to wallow..
Re: Fake Nigerian Prophets Of Year 2020 by Kobojunkie: 1:50am On Jan 19, 2021
Image123:

Good you say Old Testament. Most of all these talk are not prophecies in the first place. That you, or them, or their followers are misguided into thinking they are prophecies does not make them prophecies. The most are at best positive confessions, declarations and prayers. A toy car is not an aeroplane because they both have tyres or because you told a child so.
These charlattans advertise and sell these lies as "prophesies" from the Almighty Himself, yet you claim otherwise? undecided

I am not even certain what point you are attempting to make here. undecided
Re: Fake Nigerian Prophets Of Year 2020 by Image123(m): 1:56am On Jan 19, 2021
Kobojunkie:
These charlattans advertise their lies as "prophesies" from the Almighty Himself, yet you claim otherwise? undecided

I am not even certain what point you are attempting to make here. undecided

i see it took you a couple of days and yet you are not certain. You should just leave it then. If i call you holy or devil, does that automatically make you one? Most of these people are misguided into thinking or saying what they are are doing is prophecy. And BTW, some are prayers and positive declarations like i said, not prophecy in the form you understand it.
Re: Fake Nigerian Prophets Of Year 2020 by petra1(m): 6:58am On Jan 19, 2021
Image123:

Most of these people are misguided into thinking or saying what they are are doing is prophecy. And BTW, some are prayers and positive declarations like i said, not prophecy in the form you understand it.

It can still.be called prophesying but not necessarily predictions. That's where the critics are missing it . If a pastor speaks words over his congregation. " I prophesy to you today that mistakes is far from you"

It's a prophetic declaration. But not prediction
Re: Fake Nigerian Prophets Of Year 2020 by Image123(m): 2:11pm On Jan 19, 2021
petra1:

It can still.be called prophesying but not necessarily predictions. That's where the critics are missing it . If a pastor speaks words over his congregation. " I prophesy to you today that mistakes is far from you"

It's a prophetic declaration. But not prediction

There is no such teaching or practice of prophetic declarations in the New Testament. While it is not necessarily a sin, it is largely misguided too. When you say this is prophecy, 100 prophecies for 2020 or 2050 or whatever(which is largely Old Testamental BTW), the meaning is that you are SEEing as a prophet what GOD revealed to happen in 2020 or 2050. It is specific, not vague. "40 days and Nineveh will be destroyed", that is prophecy. "Paul will be arrested and bound in Jerusalem if he goes there", that is prophecy. It is specific and revealed by God, for God's glory. All the football punting and positive confessions like "It will be well with your family". That is not prophecy. That is at best prayer. If you like tap into it, like they say. It is not exactly a sin, but it is babyish and it is part of why we are where we are today as the body of Christ in Nigeria and in the world.
Those gamblers that say things like "I see fire in high profile building this year. Many deaths But let's pray". They are just joking and not to be taken serious by anybody. They need to meet God if they really need the real thing, that one they are using is toy. It s not compulsory to be a prophet or to prophesy(in the general idea/definition).
Re: Fake Nigerian Prophets Of Year 2020 by petra1(m): 2:33pm On Jan 19, 2021
Image123:

There is no such teaching or practice of prophetic declarations in the New

Romans 12:6
. . Whether prophecy, let us prophesy according to the proportion of faith
Re: Fake Nigerian Prophets Of Year 2020 by Image123(m): 2:38pm On Jan 19, 2021
petra1:

Romans 12:6
. . Whether prophecy, let us prophesy according to the proportion of faith

What you call prophetic declarations is not prophesy, it is more of prayers and positive confessions. "It shall be well with you, you will not miss your way, this year god will favour you, you will not be stranded, somebody here will shed tears of joy. If you believe it shout hallelujah/amen." These are prayers FROM MAN TO GOD.
You don't need to believe prophecy. it is coming whether you like it or not. Except you take concrete actions. But you need to believe when you pray. This is basic primary school christianity. That is why i said most people are babyish, because they still don't get it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. / Pastor Loses Wife To Richer Pastor / Should Abortion Be Legalize In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.