Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,568 members, 7,812,837 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

Re: Police Arrest Organisers Of Sex Party In Kaduna - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Re: Police Arrest Organisers Of Sex Party In Kaduna (40356 Views)

Bauchi Police Burst Sex Party, Arrest 20 Suspects / Kaduna Sex Party: Police Arrest Organisers / I Contracted Herpes From Sex Party With My Friends - Lady Cries Out On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: Police Arrest Organisers Of Sex Party In Kaduna by tammie24: 9:13am On Dec 31, 2020
It may not be a sex party as being reported

Just like looking at a woman to these fanatics can be like committing adultery
Re: Re: Police Arrest Organisers Of Sex Party In Kaduna by illicit(m): 9:13am On Dec 31, 2020
It's their life, their choice, not yours....
Re: Re: Police Arrest Organisers Of Sex Party In Kaduna by flemsy15(m): 9:13am On Dec 31, 2020
Arrest, collect money and release cycle
Re: Re: Police Arrest Organisers Of Sex Party In Kaduna by sekem: 9:13am On Dec 31, 2020
Wasted youths. grin

1 Like

Re: Re: Police Arrest Organisers Of Sex Party In Kaduna by Athemisia: 9:14am On Dec 31, 2020
olatade:
Arrest bandits and kidnappers. Forget about small kids who want to be adventurous
The only sensible comment...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Police Arrest Organisers Of Sex Party In Kaduna by Hotzone(m): 9:14am On Dec 31, 2020
Na dem pedo
Re: Re: Police Arrest Organisers Of Sex Party In Kaduna by nursemyke: 9:14am On Dec 31, 2020
Kaduna is becoming a Sin City
Re: Re: Police Arrest Organisers Of Sex Party In Kaduna by Athemisia: 9:14am On Dec 31, 2020
pickatyouu:
What can I say.

Even the elites organize sex parties. It depends on where you are standing.

As long as you aren't going against the law
Don't mind all this holier than thou folks everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Re: Police Arrest Organisers Of Sex Party In Kaduna by Freelane33(m): 9:15am On Dec 31, 2020
Go use your better English collect money for bank , MUMU MAN .Boat cruise man I want to invest in da boat thingy biz . Check your email . Fenks
Dpharisee:

Your terrible English is enough to discourage anyone from patronizing your cruise boat service undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Re: Police Arrest Organisers Of Sex Party In Kaduna by NaijaGoBetter20: 9:15am On Dec 31, 2020
If you have ever lived in the Northern party of Nigeria especially Kaduna/Jos you will know that western states are learners.

Sex is cheaper than coke there.

You don't need to date them before you have fun with them may FWB stuff.

Come to Federal housing Lugbe every Sunday you will see them better.

3 Likes

Re: Re: Police Arrest Organisers Of Sex Party In Kaduna by akocon: 9:15am On Dec 31, 2020
Web designs and graphic design at its finest. Let's help with all your web and graphic design needs.

Re: Re: Police Arrest Organisers Of Sex Party In Kaduna by Asadujames202(m): 9:15am On Dec 31, 2020
Irrational rants

Abubaka people no too get sense
Re: Re: Police Arrest Organisers Of Sex Party In Kaduna by Lexusgs430: 9:16am On Dec 31, 2020
Sex sex sex....... Nah food..... Wetin be sex party again.... cheesy
Re: Re: Police Arrest Organisers Of Sex Party In Kaduna by crazygod(m): 9:17am On Dec 31, 2020
Dpharisee:

Your terrible English is enough to discourage anyone from patronizing your cruise boat service undecided
The most important thing is that he communicated. English is not our first language

2 Likes

Re: Re: Police Arrest Organisers Of Sex Party In Kaduna by JaneYave(f): 9:19am On Dec 31, 2020
Where in the pit of hell did this idea come from? Kaduna of all places.
Re: Re: Police Arrest Organisers Of Sex Party In Kaduna by Kokaine(m): 9:21am On Dec 31, 2020
Hmmm.... Nigerian youths deserve this country
Re: Re: Police Arrest Organisers Of Sex Party In Kaduna by kenfarm(m): 9:21am On Dec 31, 2020
Make a difference this new yr

Re: Re: Police Arrest Organisers Of Sex Party In Kaduna by taurusdude0(m): 9:23am On Dec 31, 2020
Golden057:
What kind of ideology is this
Imagine what they came up with, after all the insecurity and other life threatening issues over there?

How did I end up sharing the same country with this toads.
Lol the list of countries that have not had sex party is very very very very small
Re: Re: Police Arrest Organisers Of Sex Party In Kaduna by DisLifeSha: 9:25am On Dec 31, 2020
Wow

NaijaGoBetter20:
If you have ever lived in North especially Kaduna/Jos you will know that west are learner.

Sex is cheaper than coke
Re: Re: Police Arrest Organisers Of Sex Party In Kaduna by Franzinni: 9:25am On Dec 31, 2020
Not a bad idea but a bad time.
Re: Re: Police Arrest Organisers Of Sex Party In Kaduna by Dpharisee: 9:26am On Dec 31, 2020
crazygod:

The most important thing is the he communicated. English is not our first language
He is the communicated indeed wink
Keep promoting mediocrity and expect the country to prosper.
What stops him from seeking for help, uneducated businessmen from a certain part of the country employ graduates to prepare contracts documents and agreements for them for a reason.

1 Like

Re: Re: Police Arrest Organisers Of Sex Party In Kaduna by redsun(m): 9:26am On Dec 31, 2020
Kaduna was a thriving cosmopolitan city, with liberal nightlife and organised hookers joints, until the Islamic zombies set in with their disruptive and retrogressive mentality.

Having sex is a fundamental adult human right.

2 Likes

Re: Re: Police Arrest Organisers Of Sex Party In Kaduna by AKWATGOLD1(m): 9:31am On Dec 31, 2020
I pray that all these imported culture and practice which is alien to our rich culture in Nigeria of heterogeneous tribes will not have negative impact on our future generations.

Where is SEX PARTY celebrated in Nigeria heterogeneous tribes?

Re: Re: Police Arrest Organisers Of Sex Party In Kaduna by wildikeman(m): 9:32am On Dec 31, 2020
I think it's their choice and their rights has just been violated.
Re: Re: Police Arrest Organisers Of Sex Party In Kaduna by bennybaba(m): 9:34am On Dec 31, 2020
They will be tested for STDs but not HIV! ...the elbaniwi guy is not wise.
Re: Re: Police Arrest Organisers Of Sex Party In Kaduna by freeze001(f): 9:34am On Dec 31, 2020
Oh wow! What a proactive Police we've got, nipping all forms of 'immorality' in the bud! I wonder whether this is provided as their core function in the Police Act and all other enabling laws/policies for the Nigeria police! All the same, this is so great because those arrested are the 'wanted' criminals and perpetrators of terrorism and genocide in the state who have been burning/destroying properties and lives! All is well and peaceful now in Kaduna state!

1 Like

Re: Re: Police Arrest Organisers Of Sex Party In Kaduna by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 31, 2020
Kikiikikkikkiikkikkiik

Their opportunity to live their wild dreams to the fullest have just been quenched by those confused men in uniform.

Why can't the police raise funds for the IDP's??

Which job did you give the teenagers that'll generate enough income for raising of fund?

Misplaced priorities everywhere.

Stupid kids.
Re: Re: Police Arrest Organisers Of Sex Party In Kaduna by AvsGot007(m): 9:37am On Dec 31, 2020
North Elite kids don't give a fvk.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife's Son Proposes To Girlfriend On His Knees. [photos] / Should I Follow My Mother's Advice? / My Pre-wedding Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.