Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,865 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

Re: Police Arrest Organisers Of Sex Party In Kaduna - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Re: Police Arrest Organisers Of Sex Party In Kaduna (40357 Views)

Bauchi Police Burst Sex Party, Arrest 20 Suspects / Kaduna Sex Party: Police Arrest Organisers / I Contracted Herpes From Sex Party With My Friends - Lady Cries Out On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: Police Arrest Organisers Of Sex Party In Kaduna by tofolo(m): 11:33am On Dec 31, 2020
SeunTheOwner:

That can only happen in Barbawa, Sabo or Romi, afterall Kabala West is not the worst off all
you just mentioned the southern parts of Kaduna State, how are we sure its not the Northern parts? smiley
Re: Re: Police Arrest Organisers Of Sex Party In Kaduna by Akuruoulo(m): 11:42am On Dec 31, 2020
cicikhemy:
God please strengthen me and deliver me from the pangs of Endtime
AMEN
Re: Re: Police Arrest Organisers Of Sex Party In Kaduna by SeunNotOwner: 11:42am On Dec 31, 2020
tofolo:
you just mentioned the southern parts of Kaduna State, how are we sure its not the Northern parts? smiley

which area of NK want to tried that? beside the above,
Re: Re: Police Arrest Organisers Of Sex Party In Kaduna by tofolo(m): 11:50am On Dec 31, 2020
SeunTheOwner:

which area of NK want to tried that? beside the above,
Malali, Badarawa, Unguwar Rimi......
Re: Re: Police Arrest Organisers Of Sex Party In Kaduna by AsiwajuNdigbo: 12:01pm On Dec 31, 2020
Elbinawi:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/elbinawi./2020/12/31/re-police-arrest-organisers-of-sex-party-in-kaduna/amp/

grin grin

Elbinawi, Sex party in kaduna, kano and even zaria is not new thing. Difference here is they commercialized it. Trust me, they will go back underground and use a more sophisticated and hidden platform to organize it like they have done in past.

Your arewa youths have been exposed to new cultures that are completely unique. Some of the things arewa do if we bring out to open it will kill markets for some people. grin.

Make we leave matters alone. We pray for God to guide them right and they repent. We will fast and pray on it. grin
Re: Re: Police Arrest Organisers Of Sex Party In Kaduna by Harrykn: 12:07pm On Dec 31, 2020
Kinzo0917:
U ARE A FOOL. GOD WILL REMIND U OF THIS UR STATEMENT ON THE DAY OF JUDGMENT .IMAGINE SUPPORTING EVIL. U BETA REPENT

Man you just displayed your foolishness this early morning.
Bye bye and happy new year IDV
Re: Re: Police Arrest Organisers Of Sex Party In Kaduna by Gilbertkwabena(m): 12:12pm On Dec 31, 2020
Elbinawi:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/elbinawi./2020/12/31/re-police-arrest-organisers-of-sex-party-in-kaduna/amp/

How can any sane person do this in a place like kaduna or any where in the North. How for God's sake?

Even where there is freedom of everything, u will still be citizen talkless of a place where is like bandage. mtchew
Re: Re: Police Arrest Organisers Of Sex Party In Kaduna by frog12: 12:27pm On Dec 31, 2020
this in the NORTH? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Re: Police Arrest Organisers Of Sex Party In Kaduna by Mouthpis(m): 12:55pm On Dec 31, 2020
Pls, you people should inform us of the new venue.

I can't miss a party like this...
Re: Re: Police Arrest Organisers Of Sex Party In Kaduna by Mouthpis(m): 12:56pm On Dec 31, 2020
Pls, you people should inform us of the new venue, date and time

I can't miss a party like this...

Re: Re: Police Arrest Organisers Of Sex Party In Kaduna by Irritant: 1:48pm On Dec 31, 2020
No matter the situation people gatto create time for better sex oh grin
Re: Re: Police Arrest Organisers Of Sex Party In Kaduna by Bunmhi(f): 2:24pm On Dec 31, 2020
I wonder the kind song dem go play for the party? ;DI wonder the kind song dem go play for the party?
Re: Re: Police Arrest Organisers Of Sex Party In Kaduna by Gyong(m): 4:30pm On Dec 31, 2020
post=97577778:
Sex party in Kaduan of all places

*Singing Baba 70's hit track*

Cat dey sleep,

Rat go bite him tail,

wetin e dey finnnddd..............

Guy wetin you mean? Kaduna rock pass Benue any day any time bone say security wahala wan crippled croc city. Dude remembered kaduna used to be the centre of all shows and auditions in the whole of the north so don't belittle the Almighty croc city.
Re: Re: Police Arrest Organisers Of Sex Party In Kaduna by Updating9JA: 6:23pm On Dec 31, 2020
Golden057:
What kind of ideology is this
Imagine what they came up with, after all the insecurity and Devotional other life threatening issues over there?

How did I end up sharing the same country with this toads.
Re: Re: Police Arrest Organisers Of Sex Party In Kaduna by emmaodet: 7:59pm On Dec 31, 2020
Derrylatei:
Yeye people.

May while, enjoy our cruise boat service for your vacation and relaxation with your love ones, friends and family.

How much is the boat ride? From where to where? And how many hours?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife's Son Proposes To Girlfriend On His Knees. [photos] / Should I Follow My Mother's Advice? / My Pre-wedding Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.