Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,356 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB (54601 Views)

Okorogheye Orisheneye David Gets 9 A1 In WAEC And Scores 332 In JAMB / Morenike Toyin Folayan: I Divorced Because Of My Career / Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by lagdmark(m): 8:18pm On Dec 31, 2020
Friday20:
Great.

Pls mail her contact to calsbee@gmail.com if you know her want to support her academically pls.

Pls honest response. No nonsense pls.
Save your little income bro, a girl with such a results have multiple scholarships already

2 Likes

Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by subcbouy: 8:18pm On Dec 31, 2020
This is the real slay queen, not all these empty toto dikes. Her majesty, the bookworm.
Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by Ugandatales: 8:19pm On Dec 31, 2020
Nice

1 Like

Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by frog12: 8:19pm On Dec 31, 2020
what SURPRISES me is even when I was at her AGE, I am quite sure if we speak, I am smarter, but yet I couldn't get 9 A1s!

what is going on??

what SURPRISES me is even when I was at her AGE, I am quite sure if we speak, I am smarter, but yet I couldn't get 9 A1s!

what is going on??
Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 31, 2020
She has my type of brain.

Very systematic type of brain.

grin. I almost failed English systematically.

Simply because of my systematic brain.

1 Like

Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by Antoeni(m): 8:20pm On Dec 31, 2020
No Goverment will celebrate her. But if it's those BBN Idiots having Sex on Live TV , They Will make them S A
Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by Gerrard59(m): 8:21pm On Dec 31, 2020
stevedeey:
As one of her teachers and mentor, I was one of the first set of people to see her results when released. I posted it here on nairaland. https://www.nairaland.com/6324386/genius-meet-girl-achieved-9as . It didn't see the light of the day until the who-is-who of nairaland saw it elsewhere when the news is already staled. Continue o

Well done

What is the fee structure in your school like?

1 Like

Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by toprealman: 8:22pm On Dec 31, 2020
They won't see this one and make her an ambassador....no
Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 31, 2020
But some people (including blacks) believe that blacks are intellectually inferior.
I hope she is not one of them because that will be a weakness.
Anyway, I think she may have great sex skills,too.
Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by frog12: 8:22pm On Dec 31, 2020
I no BELIEVE this one. at her age getting A1 in FURTHER MATH, maybe the questions were EASY, very EASY

pusskhole:
shocked

Further maths A1?

This one na Einstein descendant.
Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 31, 2020
BeeBeeOoh:
We know book pass am

grin
Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by Gerrard59(m): 8:24pm On Dec 31, 2020
She is intelligent and very consistent at it - IELTS, SAT, WASSCE & UTME. Thankfully, she is from a well exposed and financially capable family as this will enable her pursue her dreams. Hopefully, she gets into her secondary school namesake university. Would not be bad to have schooled in Princeton Secondary School and Princeton University. kiss

6 Likes

Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by Iamzik: 8:24pm On Dec 31, 2020
Yoruba amaka!! grin
Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:25pm On Dec 31, 2020
PenName55:

grin
Dey dia nah wink cheesy
Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by ViktorCash: 8:26pm On Dec 31, 2020
Good brain in a bad country
Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by Gerrard59(m): 8:27pm On Dec 31, 2020
HellVictorinho:
But some people (including blacks) believe that blacks are intellectually inferior.
I hope she is not one of them because that will be a weakness.
Anyway, I think she may have great sex skills,too.

They believe so because there is no black dominated country that is developed as South Korea. Having one or two intelligent persons does not cut it. After all, there are many like her in China, Japan, Singapore, South Korea etc.

A race which claims to be intelligent yet has no country to be proud of based on developmental strides - HDI and GDP - cannot be said to be intellectually superior.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 31, 2020
Sadly as long as she remains in Nigeria, her talents will be wasted
Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by Taye4j: 8:29pm On Dec 31, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

this is my last post

the year 2021 will be full of surprises

the fall of America and the rise of Europe

don't travel to America

her time has gone , her time for punishment has come.
Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by mrkia(m): 8:29pm On Dec 31, 2020
Na we get 9ja
Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 31, 2020
Congrats to her and her family. I pray she good abroad where they will harness her full potential to the glory of God.
Nigeria doesn't deserve her at all.
Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by Tonnyray: 8:32pm On Dec 31, 2020
Wow! My eyes just brimmed with tears of joy.
I'm so ecstatic like she's my own sister.
Dayum I feel so proud of her.
Shine brighter than diamonds girl..
May GOD never let your light go dim.

5 Likes

Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by stevedeey(m): 8:32pm On Dec 31, 2020
Gerrard59:

Well done

What is the fee structure in your school like?
Kindly chat with me privately...I will send you the bills
Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by frog12: 8:32pm On Dec 31, 2020
there are MANY LIKE her in those countries because THEY PROMOTE those scientific and mathematical topics.
but I no believe the A1 in further math, unless the questions were very EASY!
when I was her age, if we speak, I am sure, I am smarter, but I couldn't get 9 A1s. what is going on? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Gerrard59:

They believe so because there is no black dominated country that is developed as South Korea. Having one or two intelligent persons does not cut it. After all, there are many like her in China, Japan, Singapore, South Korea etc.

A race which claims to be intelligent yet has no country to be proud of based on developmental strides - HDI and GDP - cannot be said to be intellectually superior.
Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by Stargurl20(f): 8:32pm On Dec 31, 2020
This is wonderful, I must say. Congratulations, girl. Keep soaring for the sky is your beginning and cool.
Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 31, 2020
The fact is that we ladies are far more intelligent than guys. kiss

1 Like

Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by NairalandSARS: 8:36pm On Dec 31, 2020
12inchess:

Nigeria can't keep nor nuture such talent. This is food for the western world.

9A1s SAT 1560 Jamb 334

This one na scholar abeg. The Jamb Record is still 347. I believe the guy who got that also got 9 A1s, went to MIT and now works in google.

Bioinformatics is a very good course to study abroad. She has are eyes into the future. Congrats girl.

Jeez. People have gotten 350+ in the past few years.
Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by Rosypee: 8:36pm On Dec 31, 2020
Chai...this girl is a born genius....imagin the IELTS score. God bless you and more win I pray you ace.
Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by Abuskid: 8:36pm On Dec 31, 2020
I wish she were my little sis.

Congratulations

Wish her success in her academic journey and beyond

1 Like

Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by agabaI23(m): 8:36pm On Dec 31, 2020
micronut:
While the going year 2020 comes with its ups and down, this young Nigerian, Morenike Victor-Banjo Indeed made some remarkable Academic records in 2020 with 9A1's in WAEC and 335/400 in Jamb, and many more that deserve accolades.

Miss Victory Victor-Banjo finished recently from Princeton School Surulere Lagos. Her result was withheld by WAEC and released recently after a month in December, probably being checked thoroughly by the Exam body.

She recounted on her linkedin account how she cries almost everyday because of this ugly development from WAEC, and this even affected her admission into a school.

Victory Morenike equally also aced her Jamb by scoring 335 out of 400, and she says she's open to scholarship and funding opportunities.

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/victory-yinka-banjo_nigerianews-activity-6747199203610501120-HqA2

See her other high scores credits in the Pictures below.

Proud girl making her parents proud..

Best wishes Morenike Victor-Banjo.

Let's celebrate academic excellence too.

© Omoelublog

Thank God for your life girl.
Please push the frontiers
Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by agbolase2: 8:37pm On Dec 31, 2020
Wow!!! All these achieved in the pandemic year!
More success to her
Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by Bigfish121(m): 8:37pm On Dec 31, 2020
Unlike some girls that are just after frivolities such as bone straight hair and iPhone.you will do exploit girls.my advise to her parents is to take her out of this country to a sane country where her knowledge will be valued.
Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by mechanics(m): 8:38pm On Dec 31, 2020
Congrats to her, beauty with brain.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

60 Acronyms You Might Not Know Their Meaning !!! / What I Saw When I Rechecked My JAMB Result / Can I Do Masters In Nigeria With A Second Class Lower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.