Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

I Need Your New Friends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Your New Friends (581 Views)

Happy Sweet 16 Adaeze May God Bless Your New Age / I Am Bored, I Need New Friends / Guys: What Would You Do Should Your See Your New Girl Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your New Friends by patosky3310(m): 8:19am On Jan 01, 2021
I have been kind of aloof lately. So I need friends I can be relating with, in terms of career, education, relationships, religion, politics, etc. I am in my early thirties. I live in Lagos. Let's make our new year count. If you are interested, make a comment and I will DM you.
Re: I Need Your New Friends by Nobody: 8:25am On Jan 01, 2021
What are the benefits one can get from being friends with you?
What type of friends do you intend to have? What mostly are you looking forward from this term friends?

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your New Friends by Providence2020(m): 8:28am On Jan 01, 2021
Enugu Guy here.
If you're in O42, under 28 and progressive In thinking, lifestyle, cool with marijuana, savvy with Technology and comfortable with Boundaries and the financial markets then you're a brother or sister
Re: I Need Your New Friends by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 01, 2021
Kingsbridge:
What type of friends do you intend to have? What mostly are you looking forward from this term friends?
You must be a business man grin, Zero playing around cheesy, pls be calming down small

1 Like

Re: I Need Your New Friends by Nobody: 8:46am On Jan 01, 2021
Bouz:
You must be a business man grin, Zero playing around cheesy, pls be calming down small
it's a no nonsense year bros
Re: I Need Your New Friends by Preshmane(m): 9:06am On Jan 01, 2021
Alright!! but I prefer people whom I can talk business with and other things will be added
Re: I Need Your New Friends by patosky3310(m): 5:46pm On Jan 01, 2021
Providence2020:
Enugu Guy here.
If you're in O42, under 28 and progressive In thinking, lifestyle, cool with marijuana, savvy with Technology and comfortable with Boundaries and the financial markets then you're a brother or sister

I stay in Lagos.
Re: I Need Your New Friends by patosky3310(m): 5:48pm On Jan 01, 2021
Kingsbridge:

Should I dm you to answer your questions?
Re: I Need Your New Friends by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 01, 2021
patosky3310:

Should I dm you to answer your questions?
no bros its your thread you here sir
Re: I Need Your New Friends by patosky3310(m): 10:38pm On Jan 02, 2021
Kingsbridge:

1. Sharing of knowledge in the vital aspects of life, mentorship, companionship.

2. Friends that are open-minded, genuine and compassionate.

3. Companionship, easy access to opportunities, goodwill.
Re: I Need Your New Friends by crazyclown(m): 10:46pm On Jan 02, 2021
patosky3310:
I have been kind of aloof lately. So I need friends I can be relating with, in terms of career, education, relationships, religion, politics, etc. I am in my early thirties. I live in Lagos. Let's make our new year count. If you are interested, make a comment and I will DM you.
I don't want to be friends with u thank u
Re: I Need Your New Friends by realman42: 10:48pm On Jan 02, 2021
crazyclown:

I don't want to be friends with u thank u
Hahaha
Re: I Need Your New Friends by realman42: 10:49pm On Jan 02, 2021
If u can give me 10k I will be ur frend

(1) (Reply)

What Is This Exact Thing That I Have Done To Deserve This / Have The Girl You Dis-flower Ever Disappointed You? /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.