Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,221 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? - Health (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? (72553 Views)

Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . / Indian Man Dies After Using Glue To Seal His Penis Shut In Drug-Fuelled Romp / How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by xenastar(f): 11:28am On Jan 02, 2021
If all the cooks in your village were using water and bare hands to wash off poop from their asses. Cholera and Dysentry would wipe off your village within a month

1 Like

Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by Nwanieke(m): 11:38am On Jan 02, 2021
More like two factor authentication grin grin grin

tnerro1:
Use tissue paper first and then wash up after. You will feel super clean wink

2 Likes

Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 02, 2021
xenastar:
If all the cooks in your village were using water and bare hands to wash off poop from their asses. Cholera and Dysentry would wipe off your village within a month

Where did they release you from??

Hahahahahahhahahahhahha

You'll give people heart attack here.

Nairaland oooooo
Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by xenastar(f): 11:41am On Jan 02, 2021
grin
Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 02, 2021
xenastar:
I wonder o. Ask those pro water if they would be comfortable if someone uses water to wash raw watery poop off their butt in their presence o, scrub hands with soap, sponge water even hypo then proceeds with knead akpu and semovita to serve them food. Would they eat that akpu? . For goodness sake we dont interact with our butts but with our hands!. There is one aunty that came to live with me during easter whenever she uses the toilet she leaves it so messy with traces of poop and fecal matter all over the toilet seat and environs. Water that we are suffering to fetch this woman would waste two buckets per poop session just to clean yansh. I repeat most of these water users use their teeth to pluck off the poop from the insides of their finger nails and cuticles, i know this because i caught my aunty in the act. Dont be a pig

Babe small small.

I felt like vomiting when I read this comment.

grin grin

I rest my case abeg. They can all eat shit (their shit)

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

E remain small to bark like dog. HahahahahahahahahHahah
Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by sweetgala(m): 11:50am On Jan 02, 2021
StacyO:

Ever mixed butter before??
I mean with a trimmed nail of course

Do you observe how they go to every part of your hands??

Try it and take down your observations.

I ain't forcing no one to follow my steps but,my future family will surely follow the tissue first,water and soap second process.
angry

I don't use water first myself, I use wetted flushable wipes if not wet tissue first and the wash with water after myself. I don't understand where this your assumption comes from
Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 02, 2021
sugarsoul:

Right hand? You left handed?

I'm right handed.
How about those that are left handed?

Ever eaten semo moulded by Iya Modina before??
grin

How about mama Emeka?

Hahahahahahaha

You guys should free me now.
Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 02, 2021
sweetgala:

I don't use water first myself, I use wetted flushable wipes if not wet tissue first and the wash with water after myself. I don't understand where this your assumption comes from

Oh

Alright,sorry for the wrong input.
Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 02, 2021
ibinaboonline:
I can't imagine putting my hand in my shitty butthole in the name of wiping with water, abeg. And saying that it is done with the left hand makes it worse because you can never wash well with your left hand unless you're a lefty. And they can't prove there's no residual poppy smell after washing with water unless you also wash with soap. The best thing, in my opinion, is a bidet and still dry the area with tissue afterwards. But since bidets are for rich folks, wiping with tissue and then hit the bathroom is the better option. Personally, I can condition my body to act in certain ways. For example, to only need to poop in the morning right before you have your bath. Finally, I just got a lightbulb moment. What if I invent a product like tissue paper that doesn't disintegrate when soaked in water? That would be the perfect alternative to dry tissue paper; a perfect blend of the advantages of water and paper for ass wiping.
So u know a bidet toilet is a better option yet u still prefer wiping with tissue over use of water... This is how its done. First use tissue then water and wash ur hands properly with soap and clean running water. That ur idea wont work it has to disintegrate in water else after sometime the toilet gets blocked and wouldn't flush.
Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by Toks2008(m): 12:02pm On Jan 02, 2021
StacyO:

Now that's to say that you guys assume things a lot.

I don't use toilets outside my home.

You go down on your ladies without taking your bath first. Mmmmmm

Not all ladies smell down there,just so you know.

Those who even make first use of water will have a higher tendency of smelling down there cause,the soap(chemical) comes in contact with the important bacterias in the outer walls of the vagina.

This kills the little workers leaving the lady with a fish
like smelly vagina.

Now,you don't wash with soap,the butt will still have an odour for sure.

No one will know this cause everyone is trying to form I too clean.

You don't use toilets outside your home... Like seriously!
Who is this person please?

3 Likes

Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by Ffolksy: 12:03pm On Jan 02, 2021
StacyO:

Kikikikikikiiki

You're not a Lady. You won't understand what I'm arguing.

The gap separating the vagina and butthole is quite small.

When you wash the anus,there is no way small particles of water won't touch the vagina.

Guess what?

This water particles already contain the faecal matter that we are all trying to get rid of.
This things for sure starts a new life inside the vagina now. You as a sucker,do you even know what you're sucking??
Some even carry long fixed nails while washing shit from their ass. That is not being clean,it's being dirty.

Using the tissue doesn't mean you use the ones that leave some papers sticking in your ass.
Use the tissue till you see no more shitty colors on it then,you can take your bath OR wash your always stinking ass(I bet y'all didn't know the ass has it's own odour, you people are really funny).

Making breakfast, come join me. smiley

Haha. I hear you. I'm not a sucker, please. What's on the menu, by the way?
Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 02, 2021
Ffolksy:

Haha. I hear you. I'm not a sucker, please. What's on the menu, by the way?

Nothing serious.

Just yam porridge. smiley

Come join me
Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by Toks2008(m): 12:23pm On Jan 02, 2021
StacyO:

Kikikikikikiiki

You're not a Lady. You won't understand what I'm arguing.

The gap separating the vagina and butthole is quite small.

When you wash the anus,there is no way small particles of water won't touch the vagina.

Guess what?

This water particles already contain the faecal matter that we are all trying to get rid of.
This things for sure starts a new life inside the vagina now. You as a sucker,do you even know what you're sucking??
Some even carry long fixed nails while washing shit from their ass. That is not being clean,it's being dirty.

Using the tissue doesn't mean you use the ones that leave some papers sticking in your ass.
Use the tissue till you see no more shitty colors on it then,you can take your bath OR wash your always stinking ass(I bet y'all didn't know the ass has it's own odour, you people are really funny).

Making breakfast, come join me. smiley

Only a naive lady will wash with water and let water touches her vg cos the simple logic is washing from front to back and not the other way.

You try so much to defend what has been proved otherwise and I just wonder the kind of person you are.

Even if the responses here don't make sense to you maybe this will make sense.

Since we believe whatever the foreign body says so here is what American scientists have to say.

Maybe you will keep quiet after reading this.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.therakyatpost.com/2020/02/12/washing-with-water-is-better-than-using-tissue-american-scientists-just-figured-this-out/amp/

2 Likes

Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by Ffolksy: 12:36pm On Jan 02, 2021
StacyO:

Nothing serious.
Just yam porridge. smiley

Come join me
Oh, thank you. I'll pass this time. You're kind
Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by Happy2020: 12:53pm On Jan 02, 2021
Cocao:
Water!!!!!

Use tissue to wipe the surface if it's a public toilet, but most definitely use water to wash your hands.

I have never sat on a public toilet in my entire life. And don’t plan to start anytime soon.
I have strong thighs from working out, I just squat over it to pee & do my no 2 at home.
Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by Happy2020: 12:55pm On Jan 02, 2021
Btw it’s rare to find SOAP and WATER in any Nigerian public toilet
Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by Sirwallace(m): 1:11pm On Jan 02, 2021
StacyO:

Not bringing an argument to counter mine makes you very dumb and of no use to my argument.

I don't know when not packing faeces with hand makes one a slay queen.

Cause I don't support your dirty act, makes me a slay queen.

Stupid mentality

Flush please.

Aunty, all your rant does not change the fact that you are a pig. Deal with it.

Ki ki ki ki.

1 Like

Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by PrincessB1(f): 1:23pm On Jan 02, 2021
Liposure:
slayshit
grin grin
Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by modsfucker: 1:39pm On Jan 02, 2021
StacyO:

Is it that you guys can't read? Or you just don't comprehend??

I can't use water first after pooping.

I use my tissue then take my bath. If you don't like it that way,you are free to carry my cross.

What do you mean by my man? undecided

Any way,this shows how some of you Nigerians have sex without even taking your bath first.

Don't know that taking bath is prerequisite to having sex oooo. Thanks for enlightening me on that grin
Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by OkCornel(m): 1:50pm On Jan 02, 2021
[quote author=Bankalert post=97627747][/quote]

Happy new year bro, sent you a PM. Your signature got me curious.

Looking forward to your response smiley
Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 02, 2021
PrincessB1:
Using tissue paper alone, makes me feel uncomfortable cos I'll be having the feeling that some minute faecal matters are still adhering to my butt.
Minute faecal matters down there can either stain ones undies or makes the butt smelly undecided

Washing my butt with water, dabbing my butt dry with tissue paper and then sanitizing my hands to kill microbes is the real deal for me.

Even if we are made to choose one out of the two options, I'll go with water any time; as far as I will wash my hands with soap and water.

Exactly this Is how It's done by default sweetie. StacyO comman see your mates here, dirty gurl....

4 Likes

Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by Buchachaemejulu: 2:10pm On Jan 02, 2021
Depends on the nyash.
Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 02, 2021
Tango123:

There is no way u will put ur hand in there and ur nail will not go with ur fingers?

Even if u dont keep long nails, u do have nails. Try wash bitter leaf with ur low nails and tell me if ur nails dont change colour afterwards.

No matter how low ur nails are, shit will lodge between ur nails and ur finger, and also that place where the nail join the finger at the bottom of ur nails.

Really gross. I feel like vomiting even thinking of the amount of shit those who wash with water are carrying around.

That is why i hate eating out. I prefer whats cooked in my home.

You are trying to sound intelligent but you are very dumb.

Cut your fingers short, use water to wash your bum and afterwards, wash your hands with a medicated or antibacterial soap. How hard can this be? You are typing long English.

I'm sure you won't hesitate to eat in a white man's house. Do you know they only use tissue to clean their bums? Which is very unhygienic. Doctors say cleaning the bum with tissue is very unhygienic. If you follow @DrOluFunmilayo on Twitter, you should have read a thread he made about the importance of cleaning with water after using the toilet. He advised against using tissue to clean. If it helps, he is a doctor in the UK, so he knows his onions.

Doctors who know more than you advise that people should use water to clean up after using the toilet and wash their hands properly using the WHO approved method of hand-washing.

Stop typing too much. Ask a doctor questions if you need enlightenment.

3 Likes

Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 02, 2021
Evolutionlove:

Exactly this Is how It's done by default sweetie. StacyO comman see your mates here, dirty gurl....

That is her method.

She can wash with soda if she cares.

Tissue first,bathing follows.
If you don't like it,you can go hang.
Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 02, 2021
modsfucker:

Don't know that taking bath is prerequisite to having sex oooo. Thanks for enlightening me on that grin

It's very important before sex.
Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 02, 2021
Happy2020:

I have never sat on a public toilet in my entire life. And don’t plan to start anytime soon.
I have strong thighs from working out, I just squat over it to pee & do my no 2 at home.

They think everyone is as dirty as to that point.

Baff
Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by Slimwhyt(m): 2:39pm On Jan 02, 2021
I go for tissue jare

1 Like

Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 02, 2021
Toks2008:

Only a naive lady will wash with water and let water touches her vg cos the simple logic is washing from front to back and not the other way.

You try so much to defend what has been proved otherwise and I just wonder the kind of person you are.

Even if the responses here don't make sense to you maybe this will make sense.

Since we believe whatever the foreign body says so here is what American scientists have to say.

Maybe you will keep quiet after reading this.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.therakyatpost.com/2020/02/12/washing-with-water-is-better-than-using-tissue-american-scientists-just-figured-this-out/amp/

You ain't a lady so you won't understand what I'm saying.
The vagina is so damn open,you just can't be too careful.

I don't need America's validation to do what I want. How do you even know I'm a full bloodied Nigerian.
You guys really off me a lot.

Tissue paper first,water and soap to wash off my body afterwards.

If you still feel so pained by my choice,it's now your business.

doksblog,I know you'll improve in no time.

I rest my case.
Exit.
Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 02, 2021
Ffolksy:

Oh, thank you. I'll pass this time. You're kind

mmm
Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by Rico94: 2:47pm On Jan 02, 2021
To be on the safe side, think ruwa is more preferable
Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by Ffolksy: 2:51pm On Jan 02, 2021
StacyO:

You don't like it??

I like it, especially when spiced with vegetables. It was impossible to join you, though I'd loved to. Trust you had a good meal.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR / Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) / Don’t Make The Mistake I Made

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.