Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? (72692 Views)

Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . / Indian Man Dies After Using Glue To Seal His Penis Shut In Drug-Fuelled Romp / How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by Aflix(m): 3:16pm On Jan 01, 2021
GerraMeh74:
Funny enough now for getting close to Seven years I have been using water oh. My ass Is so fragile that tissue bruises my ass mehn, and there are so many fake tissues in Nigeria, most are just so crumpy and don't wipe properly, and end up leaving particules of the tissue in your ass. Water is more hygienic mehn after, use your left hand and then wash your hands properly after you finish.
God bless you for this. Na mostly women De use tissue sha......Are you are Muslim?

2 Likes

Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by searchng4love: 3:17pm On Jan 01, 2021
StacyO:

You think so??

Lol

Same way water wipes the butt clean is the same way tissue does the job.

Mostly take my bath after the whole cake baking.

But,my tissue roll comes first. Before packing feaces with your right hand.

*pukes*
You sound dirty.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by JovialJune(f): 3:19pm On Jan 01, 2021
Tango123:
Those of u saying water, have u forgotten that fecal matter will remain on ur hands afterwards

Have u ever done a thorough microbial analysis of that hand to see what remains on it.

Salmonella and other bacteria which are found in poop cannot be well washed away with water only, unless maybe with soap and water.

How many of those of u saying water do wash their hands with soap and water afterwards. Or do u just rinse with water? Gross.

I feel it's more hygienic to use tissue. Then when u shower, u use soap and water to wash off any fecal mater remaining on ur anus. That is why my routine once i wake up is to poop, then shower. I hate people who poop during the day, worse in office and when travelling.

It's simple, cleaning the butt with water and washing your hands with soap afterwards is the hygienic thing to do, that is what I do all the time cos it makes me feel fresh in my butt and hands

Salmonella and other bacteria cannot also be removed when using tissue paper, but there is a chance it can be 98% removed with water, besides, not everyone excretes then shower immediately after

Using tissue is not hygenic cos it can never wipe all the feaces off, and wiping can also extend to parts of your down below which can cause bad smell, so using water is the best.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by konkonbilo(m): 3:20pm On Jan 01, 2021
Queenslander:
grin grin grin funny, that's not a nice thing to say though!!
E shock you abi

3 Likes

Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 01, 2021
searchng4love:
You sound dirty.
You think??
Why? Cause I don't pack my faeces with my hand??

Swerve please.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by 44Bulldog(m): 3:22pm On Jan 01, 2021
Water 100000%

I can count the number of times I've used tissue

Infact...fucck tissue undecided

11 Likes

Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by Karleb(m): 3:23pm On Jan 01, 2021
Tango123:
Those of u saying water, have u forgotten that fecal matter will remain on ur hands afterwards

Have u ever done a thorough microbial analysis of that hand to see what remains on it.

Salmonella and other bacteria which are found in poop cannot be well washed away with water only, unless maybe with soap and water.

How many of those of u saying water do wash their hands with soap and water afterwards. Or do u just rinse with water? Gross.

Imagine the amount of poop that will remain in ur nails, hidden away. Gosh. Imagine those men and women with nails. Shit will remain there, no mater how u wash those hands

I feel it's more hygienic to use tissue. Then when u shower, u use soap and water to wash off any fecal mater remaining on ur anus. That is why my routine once i wake up is to poop, then shower. I hate people who poop during the day, worse in office and when travelling.

Oh god!

So you mean after you wipe your nyansh with tissue you wash it with only water after?

I ask because everybody knows you have to wash with soap and water after wiping the bum bum.

If you could think anyone would wash with only water after wiping then maybe that's what you do.

13 Likes

Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by danjaD(m): 3:24pm On Jan 01, 2021
I wonder what toilet paper will do for someone with dysentery. Water all the way joor

28 Likes

Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by Tango123: 3:24pm On Jan 01, 2021
JovialJune:

It's simple, cleaning the butt with water and washing your hands with soap afterwards is the hygienic thing to do, that is what I do all the time cos it makes me feel fresh in my butt and hands

Using tissue is not hygenic cos it can never wipe all the feaces off, and wiping can also extend to parts of your down below which can cause bad smell, so using water is the best.

U forgot that washing hands with soap will not wash off what's lodged between ur nails.

If u must use water, use tissue first, that reduces the amount of shit there and so reduces what can be lodged into ur finger nails.

5 Likes

Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by 44Bulldog(m): 3:27pm On Jan 01, 2021
StacyO:

Whatever rocks your boat.

I can't first pack faeces with my hands. I ain't no bush man

StacyO:

Even with left hand, I can't do it.

After bathing,I know I'm not percolating any germs on my palms.

This is 2021...stop this ur "forming" behavior

Too early for that

Stop forming!
Stop forming!

StacyO:

Whatever you believe "wink

Not about what I believed. It's you....you sound as if it's a death sentence to use hand and water undecided
I literally watch mothers suck out mucus out of their baby's nose anytime they have catarrh which I believe is more disgusting than using ur left hand to wash ur bum

It's better you don't be a mother (adopt kids instead) because I don't pray ur babies suffer from ur mentality because I believe u can't use ur hands to wash their smelly,disgusting, watery business undecided
U'll make a poor mother.... sorry to say

U even said u wonder how people who use their left hand to wash their bum eat, are u kidding me

That means if you're the mothers that suck out mucus from their babies nose... you'll basically starve yourself to death right? because it's disgusting undecided

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by JovialJune(f): 3:30pm On Jan 01, 2021
Tango123:

U forgot that washing hands with soap will not wash off what's lodged between ur nails.

If u must use water, use tissue first, that reduces the amount of shit there and so reduces what can be lodged into ur finger nails.

That is for those that keep nails, besides, you don't use nails to wash off feaces.

Now I can agree with tissue paper first, then water second, using only tissue paper is very very unhygienic for the butthole and everywhere down there

Some people won't even wash their hands after cos they used tissue paper, ewwww.

11 Likes

Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by Tango123: 3:30pm On Jan 01, 2021
Karleb:

Oh god!

So you mean after you wipe your nyansh with tissue you wash it with only water after?

I ask because everybody knows you have to wash with soap and water after wiping the bum bum.

If you could think anyone would wash with only water after wiping then maybe that's what you do.

Did u see where i wrote i poop in the morning then shower. Or u think i shower with water alone

My main point is that i believe that no matter how u use soap and water to wash ur hands after using water to wash ur nyansh, shit will lodge into ur finger nails. And soap and water wont wash it off very well.

That is why i said if u must wash with water, use tissue first. That reduces the amount of shit that may lodge into ur finger nails

1 Like

Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by JovialJune(f): 3:33pm On Jan 01, 2021
Karleb:

Oh god!

Believe me, not everyone knows this, simple hygiene is lost to so many people it's annoying,

E.g so many people don't brush their teeth and shower at night before sleeping, imagine that.

3 Likes

Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 01, 2021
Tango123:

Imagine the amount of poop that will remain in ur nails, hidden away. Gosh. Imagine those men and women with nails. Shit will remain there, no mater how u wash those hands

I presume they love it that way.

I can't argue less.
Maybe those that use water are artists.

Even most scientists here that use water first must be backyard graduates.

I don't even have time to lecture people this new year

6 Likes

Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by JovialJune(f): 3:34pm On Jan 01, 2021
Pochettino:
Only AFONJA will use water. Dirty beings. Ayama angry

It is the first day of a new year, try to be sane so that it won't affect you negatively for the rest of the year.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by Tango123: 3:36pm On Jan 01, 2021
JovialJune:

That is for those that keep nails, besides, you don't use nails to wash off feaces.

There is no way u will put ur hand in there and ur nail will not go with ur fingers?

Even if u dont keep long nails, u do have nails. Try wash bitter leaf with ur low nails and tell me if ur nails dont change colour afterwards.

No matter how low ur nails are, shit will lodge between ur nails and ur finger, and also that place where the nail join the finger at the bottom of ur nails.

Really gross. I feel like vomiting even thinking of the amount of shit those who wash with water are carrying around.

That is why i hate eating out. I prefer whats cooked in my home.

7 Likes

Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by Karleb(m): 3:36pm On Jan 01, 2021
StacyO:

I presume they love it that way.

I can't argue less. Maybe those that use water are artists.
Even most scientists here that use water must be backyard graduates.
I don't even have time to lecture people this new year

grin grin
Untop water or tissue argument. On January first for that matter.

7 Likes

Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 01, 2021
44Bulldog:

This is 2021...stop this ur "forming" behavior

Too early for that

Stop forming!
Stop forming!

Park well.

I'm just telling you guys the fact.

Only bush men will pack their faeces with their hand first. Some even make use of the right hand.
Some don't even use soap,just a small kettle.

It contains zillions of germs.

I wonder how they even manage to eat.

Oh embarassed

6 Likes

Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by sirqeeboi(m): 3:43pm On Jan 01, 2021
How will a lady be using tissue paper. I don't like seeing it sef...even if I have a running nose I use soft cotton small towel to clean my nose and if there is water or tailot nearby I prefer using the toilet blow my nose and use water to wash it...not now talking of pooing abi pooping.

3 Likes

Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 01, 2021
Karleb:

grin grin

Untop water or tissue argument. On January first for that matter.

mmmm

2 Likes

Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by Karleb(m): 3:43pm On Jan 01, 2021
JovialJune:

Believe me, not everyone knows this, simple hygiene is lost to so many people it's annoying,

E.g so many people don't brush their teeth and shower at night before sleeping, imagine that.

Anyone who doesn't wash with soap and water after wiping is not hygienic, it doesn't matter whether it's tissue or water.

Most logical thing to do is wipe with tissue first before water, but no matter the method shiit will lodge inside ones nails. That's why it's important to keep low nails but for those that fix, it means extra minute for nail cleansing.

As per brushing and bathing before going to bed, we'll discuss that later. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by JovialJune(f): 3:45pm On Jan 01, 2021
Tango123:

There is no way u will put ur hand in there and ur nail will not go with ur fingers?

Even if u dont keep long nails, u do have nails. Try wash bitter leaf with ur low nails and tell me if ur nails dont change colour afterwards.

No matter how low ur nails are, shit will lodge between ur nails and ur finger, and also that place where the nail join the finger at the bottom of ur nails.

Really gross. I feel like vomiting even thinking of the amount of shit those who wash with water are carrying around.

That is why i hate eating out. I prefer whats cooked in my home.

I dont know the kind of feaces you normally excrete out, seems like yours always leave huge lumps hanging around your butthole, cos a normal poo will only leave smears around the butthole, which can be cleaned with water, which will not.be visible on your hand, it is only when you want to wash your hands with soup, you'll notice dirt coming off afterwards,

As for eating outside, I have same mindset too.

11 Likes

Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by JovialJune(f): 3:48pm On Jan 01, 2021
Karleb:

Anyone who doesn't wash with soap and water after wiping is not hygienic, it doesn't matter whether it's tissue or water.

Most logical thing to do is wipe with tissue first before water, but no matter the method shiit will lodge inside ones nails. That's why it's important to keep low nails but for those that fix, it means extra minute for nail cleansing.

As per brushing and bathing before going to bed, we'll discuss that later. grin grin

@bold you're among them abi, wehdone cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by Karleb(m): 3:49pm On Jan 01, 2021
StacyO:

You too check the matter.

Hahahahahahaha

Now I know bush people plenty for this nairaland.

Honestly,some I've seen don't even use soap. Especially when with the small prayer kettle.

Maybe you misjudged that comment.

I mean it's wrong to call people backyard graduates untop common tissue or water argument.

2 Likes

Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by 44Bulldog(m): 3:50pm On Jan 01, 2021
StacyO:

Park well.

I'm just telling you guys the fact.

Only bush men will pack their faeces with their hand first. Some even make use of the right hand.
Some don't even use soap,just a small kettle.

It contains zillions of germs.

I wonder how they even manage to eat.

Oh embarassed

Still doesn't change the fact that you're forming undecided

16 Likes

Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by Tango123: 3:53pm On Jan 01, 2021
JovialJune:

I dont know the kind of feaces you normally excrete out, seems like yours always leave huge lumps hanging around your butthole, cos a normal poo will only leave smears around the butthole, which can be cleaned with water, which will not.be visible on your hand, it is only when you want to wash your hands with soup, you'll notice dirt coming off afterwards,

See i will tell u a short story.

Months ago my dad was ill in hospital. He was old and stooled on himself sometimes, accidentallyof course.

The doctor saw members of my family look after him and clean him up. Of course we love our dad and we dont mind. Doctor told us to use gloves whenever he stools on himself and we are cleaning him up

I mean that was doctor's advice, based on scientific evidence

Whether u see it or not, the faeces will lodge into ur nails.

There have been numerous research on this. On office keyboards, on phones, on door knobs, on lift buttons, fecal matter has been found. Of course, these are invisible to human eyes

I will search for one of those research and post later here.

Ma'am, you sound like a responsible and respectful clean person. I do not claim i am cleaner than u. We are only exchanging ideas and i love to exchange ideas with people like u.

5 Likes

Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 01, 2021
44Bulldog:

Still doesn't change the fact that you're forming undecided

Whatever you believe "wink

1 Like

Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by Tango123: 3:58pm On Jan 01, 2021
JovialJune:

See this below. I saw it on a quick google search.

After reading it, ask yourself how the fecal matter reached those places. That is why for me, tissue it is, and in the morning. And i shower afterwards

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.huffpost.com/entry/a-reminder-that-theres-fecal-matter-on-practically-everything_n_588778cce4b070d8cad56edf/amp

1 Like

Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 01, 2021
Karleb:

Maybe you misjudged that comment.

I mean it's wrong to call people backyard graduates untop common tissue or water argument.

Are you one of em??

Cause that was a harmless joke undecided
Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 01, 2021
Pochettino:
Only AFONJA will use water. Dirty beings. Ayama angry

Please, what brought about tribe into this shitty discussion??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Tonye Cole: The Third Coronavirus Patient & I Were On The Same Flight / How Doctors Abroad Locate Patient's Vein Vs In Nigeria / Lady Smoked Sisha While Wearing Contact Lens, And This Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.