Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,940 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man (8073 Views)

Wedding Called Off After Bride Got Pregnant By Another Man / Lady Who Got Pregnant At 23 As A Virgin Without Penetrative Sex (pics) / "I Got Pregnant From A One Night Stand At Age 16... And This Happened..." (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man by Nobody: 12:10am On Jan 02, 2021
No dey put fear for people mind jare...
Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man by Nobody: 12:30am On Jan 02, 2021
nanauju:

So why are the men not using protection? Why is tbe woman be blamed alone for something they both took a decision to do without protection/contraceptives
if u wanna cheat go and cheat i dont care even if my wife cheats i will not care im redpilled i will do dna to all of my children i dont fvcking trust any bitch nd i will not love any woman i will only desire them

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man by nanauju(f): 1:17am On Jan 02, 2021
aminu114:
if u wanna cheat go and cheat i dont care even if my wife cheats i will not care im redpilled i will do dna to all of my children i dont fvcking trust any bitch nd i will not love any woman i will only desire them

At the end of the day you men are the ones doing yourselves but yet forming solidarity where it's not needed.

How can a man knowingly get the wife of his fellow man pregnant.

Why can't he resist the temptation of a married woman? Why why
Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man by Nobody: 1:31am On Jan 02, 2021
nanauju:

At the end of the day you men are the ones doing yourselves but yet forming solidarity where it's not needed.

maybe she dress provocatively to work

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man by Babara1994(m): 1:56am On Jan 02, 2021
nanauju:

Who was FK?
Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man by TJaguar(m): 2:08am On Jan 02, 2021
nanauju:

So why are the men not using protection? Why is tbe woman be blamed alone for something they both took a decision to do without protection/contraceptives
A man should be blamed for not using condom while fvcking a married woman? cheesy kiss

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man by ibkonekt(m): 2:38am On Jan 02, 2021
Escabado:
A guy said his friend usually fvk one married woman in there office every Monday morning and some people were shouting camar , now let me educate you , do you know that 99 % of the girls that are married between the age is 20 to 38 years are cheating on there husband . Is not a new thing as long as she has an attractive body and men are willing to give her money or help her in one way or the other she will cheat on you that's why you need to do DNA on all your kids to avoid raising another man's child. Women will hate this thread but that's the bitter Truth 99% of them cheats on there husband unless the opportunity didn't show up .
1. Make sure that you as a man is alpha and you attempt to fulfil the needs that a woman requires sexually financially emotionally. Prevent a situation where a woman will "need" from other men. If you fufill this needs and she still "needs" from other men. Then she belongs to the streets
2. If a woman cheats on a man, her husband is not alpha at that point.
3. Dna test is good. Better yet underatand female nature and dont marry a woman thats not a virgin aka wh0re of babylon

1 Like

Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man by ibkonekt(m): 2:46am On Jan 02, 2021
nanauju:

Men always attempt to dominate eachother, hence our history of war. A man bedding another man's wife is mostly for ego boost. So it is up to the husband to be able to guard his territory. A simp cannot do this because society will attempt to shame him back to where they want him to be.
The woman was married. She made a vow to be faithful. Yet she removed her panties. Got digged down all the while saying to herself i still love my simp husband but let me enjoy this strange man rod. Disgusting. It is the duty of the married person to guard their vow. Their home. The santity of their marriage. If a man comes to seduce a married person the responsibility lies with the marroed person to desist from such acts. Of you can't then dont marry.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man by BIGGESThead6: 4:58am On Jan 02, 2021
tnerro1:
Women from one tribe comes to mind, it starts from south .............

South EAST na. IMO STATE is worst grin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man by Fiscus105(m): 5:04am On Jan 02, 2021
Escabado:
A guy said his friend usually fvk one married woman in there office every Monday morning and some people were shouting camar , now let me educate you , do you know that 99 % of the girls that are married between the age is 20 to 38 years are cheating on there husband . Is not a new thing as long as she has an attractive body and men are willing to give her money or help her in one way or the other she will cheat on you that's why you need to do DNA on all your kids to avoid raising another man's child. Women will hate this thread but that's the bitter Truth 99% of them cheats on there husband unless the opportunity didn't show up .

Why not put the percentage at 101% age limit from 0-100?

That 1% you hallucinted that are not cheat, how many times have you written epistle to praise them ?

Go and get life, we crossed to another year already, before you know you will reach 40 and still remain single

SAY NO TO BABA N DAGBE
Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man by Cutehector(m): 6:41am On Jan 02, 2021
LadyTianna:
You're right. Only wives cheat. All Nigerian husbands are faithful
yes correct
Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man by galadima77(m): 6:53am On Jan 02, 2021
Op compare your topic and content... You deserve everything coming your way
Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man by DoubleEngine007: 8:55am On Jan 02, 2021
SaveMeLord:

no his mother is amongst the 1%
You're wise
Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man by hashtagged(m): 8:58am On Jan 02, 2021
nanauju:

Cause na your Belle the werey go dey, the man can easily run away but the problem of abortion, death or childbirth na your problem so if you like be expecting m n to use condoms
Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man by Tab4kids(f): 9:14am On Jan 02, 2021
hashtagged:

Cause na your Belle the werey go dey, the man can easily run away but the problem of abortion, death or childbirth na your problem so if you like be expecting m n to use condoms

Ehn that one no be wahala na. When the man Don give ur wife different styles she go carry the werey give you make u train.

EOD grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man by hashtagged(m): 9:18am On Jan 02, 2021
Tab4kids:

Ehn that one no be wahala na. When the man Don give ur wife different styles she go carry the werey give you make u train.

EOD grin

DNA test nor expensive na last one my guy did was 95k he was so happy his kids were his, after every single child na compulsory DNA test your cheating wh0re ass would be beaten to pulp and thrown in jail grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man by Tab4kids(f): 9:29am On Jan 02, 2021
hashtagged:

DNA test nor expensive na last one my guy did was 95k he was so happy his kids were his, after every single child na compulsory DNA test your [s]cheating wh0re ass would be beaten to pulp and thrown in jail[/s] grin

Childish rants...
Las Las na suicide u go still commit. U better go and ask your father if you're really his child o. Don't trust your whorish mom o.
U know all women are the same wink
Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man by hashtagged(m): 9:53am On Jan 02, 2021
Tab4kids:

Childish rants...
Las Las na suicide u go still commit. U better go and ask your father if you're really his child o. Don't trust your whorish mom o.
U know all women are the same wink

Suicide lol how many men commit sucide cause of this, men can always marry and have kids again and they won't even be pained if they find out early.
And my mom did DNA test when she found out kids were exchanged in the hospital.
She's not like your Olosho mom, I pity your dad ooooo, well I guess your mom's Idiocracy runs in the blood

You lady have everything to lose after finding out you will be beaten like a goat dragged on the floor and kicked out with your bastard kids. If you like cheat na broke ho grin am sure your husband would love every minute of the boys beating your broke ass that's if you aren't killed although I prefer you are then your kids would become beggars. Good luck wh0re.
Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man by Tab4kids(f): 9:55am On Jan 02, 2021
hashtagged:

[s]Suicide lol how many men commit sucide cause of this, men can always marry and have kids again and they won't even be pained if they find out early.
And my mom did DNA test when she found out kids were exchanged in the hospital.
She's not like your Olosho mom, I pity your dad ooooo, well I guess your mom's Idiocracy runs in the blood

You lady have everything to lose after finding out you will be beaten like a goat dragged on the floor and kicked out with your bastard kids. If you like cheat na broke ho grin am sure your husband would love every minute of the boys beating your broke ass that's if you aren't killed although I prefer you are then your kids would become beggars. Good luck wh0re[/s].

When you start talking and explaining too much, it shows how pained you are. I feel you bro tongue
Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man by hashtagged(m): 9:56am On Jan 02, 2021
Tab4kids:

When you start talking and explaining too much, it shows how pained you are. I feel you bro tongue

Lol you don't know me, you would get beaten and killed Las Las good luck wh0re

1 Like

Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man by Tab4kids(f): 10:13am On Jan 02, 2021
hashtagged:

Lol you don't know me, you would get beaten and killed Las Las good luck wh0re

When you finish growing up, then you can start talking adult business. Don't loose your focus
Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man by SJay7(m): 10:41am On Jan 02, 2021
Karleb:
Moral of the story, marry them from 39 years and above.

Got it!
Olodo. lol
Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man by hashtagged(m): 10:49am On Jan 02, 2021
Tab4kids:

When you finish growing up, then you can start talking adult business. Don't loose your focus

And keep that womb for your husband if you value your life

1 Like

Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man by ukpahu(m): 11:09am On Jan 02, 2021
[quote author=LadyTianna post=97619593]

Go fĂșck yourself her toto the smell
Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man by Tab4kids(f): 11:13am On Jan 02, 2021
hashtagged:

And keep that womb for your husband if you value your life

Bros go sit down abeg.

Kiddo
Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man by Heartdanny(f): 11:22am On Jan 02, 2021
OP stop saying what you don't know. I am a married women that fall in the age group you mentioned above, am I have never cheated on my husband in fact the thought of it have never cross my mind. Pls stop generalizing cos the figure u put up there is too much. Not all women are like that.
Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man by jimmychang: 12:24pm On Jan 02, 2021
nanauju:

grin grin grin grin...is she not married why will she be tempting and seducing other men...it is a two way thing...
Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man by Jerchance: 12:53pm On Jan 02, 2021
Wittyglam:
What do people get from cheating? This is sad.
very sickening amongst married couples
Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man by Originalsly: 1:01pm On Jan 02, 2021
Escabado:

you need to do DNA on all your kids to avoid raising another man's child.

Just curious..... were you raised by your father?..... or by another man you thought was your father? You need to first follow the advice you're dishing out.
Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man by Smitharo(m): 1:21pm On Jan 02, 2021
D kind news wey person dey read atimes jst dey discourage person to reason marriage.
Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man by Saintmary(f): 1:57pm On Jan 02, 2021
Originalsly:

Just curious..... were you raised by your father?..... or by another man you thought was your father? You need to first follow the advice you're dishing out.

Lots of them were raised by nobody.

Passed round from relative to relative like aso ebi.

If they like, let them bash women from now till kingdom come, we will continue to raise godly children from generation to generation.

Your confession is your possession.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. / Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? / What I Noticed When I Ate Her Something

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.