Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,118 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man (8075 Views)

Wedding Called Off After Bride Got Pregnant By Another Man / Lady Who Got Pregnant At 23 As A Virgin Without Penetrative Sex (pics) / "I Got Pregnant From A One Night Stand At Age 16... And This Happened..." (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man by alphaNomega: 2:06pm On Jan 02, 2021
Wittyglam:
What do people get from cheating? This is sad.
1. Money

2. Sexuàl satisfaction

3. Stop being naïve

1 Like

Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man by Escabado: 3:01pm On Jan 02, 2021
Originalsly:

Just curious..... were you raised by your father?..... or by another man you thought was your father? You need to first follow the advice you're dishing out.

From the look of things you are a simp and nothing can cure you from been a simp . Simp is a deases
Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man by Escabado: 3:08pm On Jan 02, 2021
Heartdanny:
OP stop saying what you don't know. I am a married women that fall in the age group you mentioned above, am I have never cheated on my husband in fact the thought of it have never cross my mind. Pls stop generalizing cos the figure u put up there is too much. Not all women are like that.

May be you don't have an attractive body , ugly or a man that has money more than your husband have not chased you before. If is money and Nigerian ladies I no trust dem half %
Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man by Escabado: 3:12pm On Jan 02, 2021
Originalsly:

Just curious..... were you raised by your father?..... or by another man you thought was your father? You need to first follow the advice you're dishing out.

Same way your olo sho mama forced her pregnancy on the man you call father . Una cup don full olo shi . Men are wiser now grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. / Things You Hate About The Opposite Gender / What Is Your Aphrodisiac?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.