Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Our Daily Manna For 2021 - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Our Daily Manna For 2021 (10662 Views)

Our Daily Manna For 2023 / Our Daily Manna For 2022 / Our Daily Manna For Jan. 9 : Topic - Men/women Shall Dance With Me This Year! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 3:23pm On Apr 02, 2021
Our Daily Manna

Topic: The Lesson A Professor Learnt from A Mad Man

Basic Scripture:
1 Corinthians 1: 21 - 31

Beloved, no matter how rich, educated or connected you may be, never look down upon anybody or write anybody off. This is because that person you look down upon today may hold the key to your safety, life or success tomorrow.

That is the lesson a professor learnt from a mad man, during one of his travels. A professor had a Tyre blown out in motion and struggled to stop the car at a dangerous spot, notorious for armed robbery, in one of the States of Western Nigeria. Good enough, the professor had a good spare Tyre and a good jack. But guess what? When the tyre burst, the nuts used to fasten them to the car had all fallen off. This left the professor confused because there was no spare part shop for many kilometres. But while the professor stared at the car hopelessly, a mad man passed by and greeted him Good afternoon sir. The professor ignored him and didn’t respond to his greeting, But the mad man walked by the professor again, looked at him and said: Foolish man, take a nut from each of the other three tires and use it to fasten the tree that has lost all its nuts. That way, every, tree will have three nuts fastening them. At least will take you to the next city where you can buy the remaining one nut for each tree. Foolish man! And the mad man walked away. Being a professor meant he was a knowledgeable and intelligent person, but he couldn’t figure out what to do to get him out of the situation. The professor despised and looked down on the mad man. He never expected anything good or reasonable from him but he on was the wrong. It was the mad man’s suggestion that took him out of the dangerous spot he found himself that day. This humbled him.

Today’s Basic Scripture(Vs.27)) says: But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; And base things of the world and things which are despised, hath God chosen. and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are.”

In other words, never look down or write off anybody, no condition, situation or the circumstances surrounding them. AND NEVER WRITE OFF YOURSELF! Just like the mad man, God can use anybody to deliver the blessing, the idea or the life-saving suggestion that you desperately need, into your hands. So, be humble! Mufti Menk once said: “Always have your feet firmly planted on he ground and stay humble.

Don’t look down on others, no matter how less well-of they appear Remember, the one you look down on today might be the person you have to look up to tomorrow. Such is life.” Proverbs 16:18 says: “Pride goeth before destruction: and a haughty spirit before a fall.” Pride makes it difficult for a proud person to relate downwards. And if the life-saving idea he or she needs is with somebody below him/her, pride is very likely going to deprive him or her of that life-saving idea. This is how pride goes before destruction. The lessons that heaven wants you to take away from today’s devotional are: BE HUMBLE! 2. NEVER SAY, NEVER. God will make a way where there seems to be NO WAY! Be humble! Pray now!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 5:46am On Apr 03, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: The Two Car Washermen – The Riches of Sinners!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: Isaiah 45: 3;
2 Kings 7: 1 -10

Two men washed cars at an estate and one of them was fond of eulogizing and singing the praises of the rich men that brought their cars to the car wash, especially the praise of a rich miner who happened to be the richest man around. The other always sang the praises of God. By eulogizing and singing the praises of men, the car wash attendant got a lot of tips. But one day, while eulogizing the rich miner, the miner got so head swollen that he dipped his hand into his bag and gave the cash attendant an ugly-looking object, covered in mud. Not knowing what it was, the car attendant showed it to his colleague that sang the praises of God and asked,”What is it?” “I don’t know” he answered. The car wash attendant then decided to sell it to the second attendant for anything he could pay. So, the second attendant gave him all his wages for the day and took the object to a goldsmith to help him check what the object was. The goldsmith cleaned and put the object in the furnace and discovered it was raw gold. This raw gold turned the life of the attendant that praised God around and was the beginning of his wealth. This is just an illustration of how the riches of sinners or the wealth of the unjust can be transferred to you, as a covenant child of God.

2 Kings 7:1-10 is the story of how four lepers became instant rich celebrities. It is the story of a siege that was so bad that people killed and ate their own children, but these four lepers who were not allowed into the city decided to go to the camp of the Syrian army perhaps the Syrian soldiers might pity and give them food. But as they went, the Lord amplified the sound of their feet to sound like that of a host of chariots, horses, and soldiers marching, in the ears of the Syrian army. They were terrified, thinking that the king of Israel had gone to hire the kings of the Hittites and the Egyptians to come upon them. So they fled leaving everything they brought- their food, their clothes, their gold, and their silver.

2 Kings 7: 8 (paraphrased) says that these four lepers were not only used to save the city from imminent starvation, they became very rich- FROM 4 LEPERS TO MILLIONAIRE DISTRIBUTORS OF FOOD, CLOTHES, GOLD, AND SILVER! Ah! Prov. 13:22 says: “…the wealth of the sinner is laid up for the just. “The riches of the Syrian army, their enemies, became theirs instantly. Today’s 1st basic scripture says: “And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the Lord, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel” As you continue and persistently acknowledge and praise God, He will put the riches of sinners in your hands. Hold and hold out!

PRAYER POINTS: Take song 1: My faith looks up…

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as you are led now.
2. No matter my situation, help me to keep my eyes on You and not on man, in Jesus name.
3. Sweat and struggle-free financial breakthrough is mine this year in Jesus name
4. Pray about today as led. Pray pages 7-9 prayers.

3 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 3:06pm On Apr 04, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: DELIVERANCE FROM SATANIC LANDLORDS AND PROPERTIES-1

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
JOB 20: 3 - 16

A brother shared a testimony from his experience at his brother’s house, where he went to spend his annual leave. He said he was meditating one afternoon when God suddenly opened his eyes to see a giant rat moving around in his brother’s apartment.

The size of the rat gave him some concern and he decided to do a three-night prayer vigil. After his prayers the first night, he slept and God gave him a revelation in which he saw the landlord of the property in his apartment, Iying down, very ill and vomiting materials and expensive things like new shoes, clothes and so many other beautiful things that represent people’s glory,

Immediately this brother saw this, he realized that the landlord of that building had been very busy turning to spiritual rats and swallowing the virtue, glory and the prosperity of his tenants. He also realized why tenants that moved into that building were not doing well and gradually became poverty-stricken. Wow!

The Holy Ghost wants you to know that in these END-TIMES, satan is recruiting many “foot soldiers” including landlords to carry out his agenda! There are so many satanic landlords like this all over the place. And this explains why and how a person doing very well can move into a new property and become wretched.

It explains why and how a person with a promising future can take up a tenancy in some houses and get afflicted with unexplainable attacks, stagnation and incurable demotion. This is the work of satanic landlords. I remember Karl Marx once penned: “Landlords like all other men like to reap where the did not sow.”

Somesome landlords reap/collect a whole lot more than rent from their tenants, as we have seen in today’s devotional story. WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN A LANDLORD COLLECTS WHAT I CALL – “RENT PLUS?” Even the ORIGINAL OWNERS OF THE LAND are not left out concerning the lands they sell to prospective new landlords!

There are people that start building their own houses and SUDDENLY, battles that cannot be explained begin! Some start their own houses and lose their jobs or even die! REFUSE to be a VICTIM OF “RENT PLUS!” Dedicate every land or property before moving in or commending work.

Today’s Basic Scripture Vs.15 says: “He hath swallowed down riches, and he shall vomit them up again: God shall cast them out of his belly. Did you get that? WHATEVER WAS SWALLOWED or TAKEN from you shall be VOMITED! This is your year! Pray seriously now!

PRAYER POINTS, Take any song of victory as led.

2. Any satanic landlord that is renewing covenant or prospering with my glory/virtue at my expense, release it and die by fire, in Jesus name.
3. Vs 3: That the triumphing of the wicked is short, and the joy of the hypocrite but for a moment. ” I decree: Any landlord that is prolonging his or her life with my own glory, virtue or longevity, release it and die now in Jesus name. Pray about today as led.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 6:01am On Apr 05, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: DELIVERANCE FROM SATANIC LANDLORDS AND HOUSES -2

BASIC SCRIPTURES:
JOB 20:15;
PSALM 35:19 - 28

Beloved, in yesterday’s devotional, we started the story of a brother that went to his brother’s house to spend his annual leave, only for God to open his eyes to the fact that his brother’s landlord was a satanic landlord and he decided to do a three-day prayer vigil in which God started to show him what was happening to the tenants in that house while praying again the second night, God showed him a turtle in the water tank from which everyone in the building received water into their various flats.

God also showed him a pit right in the center of the compound and he could see cars and other valuable things falling into or being swallowed up by this big pit. Now, there was hardly a tenant that came into this compound without a car but as time went by, their cars became grounded for lack of money and were eventualy sold off at give-away prices. Tenants came into this same building doing well financially but as time went by, they lost their sources of income unexplainably and became wretched. There are houses people move into with children and by the time they move out of such houses, they no longer have children because one after the other, their children died; either as a result of the satanic activities of the landlord of the house or the covenant entered into, which regularly demanded for human blood. Jokingly, Robert D. Dangoor once said: “The duty of thetenant is to pay the rent. The duty of the landlord is to

collect it.” Unfortunately, some tenants don’t only pay the rent for their apartments, they also pay the price of the satanic covenant that satanic landlords have entered into with their glory, health, longevity and even their lives or that of their children. In another testimony, another brother moved into a house a few years ago while his business was booming and expanding at a rapid rate. Suddenly, everything went down and the same business practically died unexplainably. This brother moved out of the house and as soon as he did so, he had a dream one night after prayıng and saw that same house he had moved out from. He saw a very bright star break out of the ground in the sewage tank of the house, shooting into the sky and he woke up.

What God was telling him through that dream was that, while in that house, his bright star that manifested in the form of business prosperity had been captured and buried but as he prayed, the ground vomited the star and it shot back into the sky. The fortune of this brother immediately began to change for the better after that dream.

See today’s 2nd scripture Verses 25 - 26 – “Let them not say in their hearts, ‘ah, so would we have it: let them not say, ‘We have swallowed him up.’ Let them be ashamed and brought to confusion together that rejoice at mine hurt: let them be clothed with shame and dishonor that magnify themselves against me.” That must be your prayers daily because satan will end up in disgrace again and again concerning you!

Today is Easter Monday! JOIN US FOR A SPECTAL MORNTNG FIRE WIITH BSHOP CHRIS, Time: 7am-8am (Nigeria time). Usual days are Wednesdays and Saturdays 6am-7am. Connect via our new official FACEBOOK PAGE- “OUR DAILY MANNA WORLDWIDE” START FOLLOWING THAT PAGE NOW!

PRAYER POINTS. Take any song of victory as led.

2. You my star that has been buried in any house that I lived in; break loose, arise and shine, in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 6:02am On Apr 06, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: YOUR GOD IS NOT DEAF! HE WILL ANSWER!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: PSALM 3: 1 - 8

God is not deaf and He is not dead! He hears and answers prayers. His eyes are upon the righteous and His ears are open to their prayers. Not even the deadly COV1D-19 virus, can stop our OPEN REWARD testimony in 2021. Share with me this testimony and be encouraged: “Dear Bishop Chris, I am a medical doctor. Indeed, I serve a God that maketh the impossible possible. Seven days before the end of the annual 21-day fasting program, I tested positive for Covid-19 which I contracted from a patient who had died in the course of treatment and was permitted from work to be quarantined.

During the guarantine period, I continued the fast and prayed and trusted God reminding Him of His Word. I asked him for a testimony that looked like a lie but was yet TRUE and to allow me to testify OPENLY. Prior to the commencement of the fast, I had ordered ODM from a neighbouring state as I couldn’t find ODM in the state where stayed. I then connected to the last-day WORLD ANOINTING SERVICE! During that awesome service, I spoke and claimed the words that Bishop spoke about a COVID CASE. To God be the glory, I believed and keyed into it. To the glory of God, I was tested and my result came out negative!

Indeed my Lifeguard walks on water, the Keeper of Israel would never sleep nor slumber and trust Him to fulfill all His promises concerning me, my family, friends and this great vision of ODM. Please hide my details Sir. Corona Virus is deadly but the LORD who delivered this medical doctor will also deliver you from ALL EVIL! Yes! In 2021, you are UNSTOPPABLE! “Blessed shalt thou be when thou comest in, and blessed shalt thou be when thou goest out” (Deut 28: 6). Psalm 121: 8 says: “The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore” That shall be your story! THE BLOOD OF JESUS and the GRACE on this vision shall be your COVER daily in Jesus name! Pray seriously now!

PRAYER POINTS Take Song 2: Draw me nearer…

1. In your own words, pray over today’s word as you have been ministered unto right now.
2. I am UNSTOPPABLE! Father, step into my situation and do the impossible. I fear no evil as I go out today/daily!
3. Every plot of the devil to cancel my prayers and waste praise, scatter by fire. The Blood of Jesus Christ is a BANNER COVER over my family and I in Jesus name.
4. Pray seriously now about any issue(s) affecting you.
5. Pray about this new quarter now!

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 5:43am On Apr 07, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: STAY CALM! THE JOURNEY IS SO SHORT!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: JAMES 4: 11 - 17

I once read the story of a young lady who was traveling in a bus. At the next bus-stop, an unkempt old lady came and sat by her. She squeezed into the seat and was bumping into her with her numerous bags. The person sitting on the other side of the young lady got upset and asked her why she did not speak up and say something to the old woman. The young lady responded with a smile: “It is not necessary to be rude or argue over something so insignificant, the journey together is so short. I get off at the next stop.” Wow! You or I would have probably complained about the action of that old woman, but this young lady was wonderful.

She replied the angry passenger: “It is not necessary to argue over something so insignificant, our journey together is so short” If each one of us realized that our time here on earth is so short, then to load it with quarrels, futile arguments, not forgiving others, bitterness, gossip, envy discontentment, pursuit of deadly wealth, missing church services, secret anger against God, self-pity depression, etc, would be a waste of time and energy. Are you experiencing delay to your prayer answers? Be calm, the journey is so short! Did someone break your heart? Be calm, the journey is so short!

Did someone provoke or intimidate you? Be calm, forgive; the journey is so short! Did someone CHEAT, betray, or humiliate you’? Be calm, forgive; the journey is so short! Did someone lie against you and falsely accuse you? Be calm, the journey is so short! No matter what you are allowed to pass through always remember that your journey through planet earth is so short. No one knows the duration of this journey. No one knows at what “BUS-STOP” they will come down. Life is like a VAPOUR! Today’s scripture vs 14 says – “…For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away.” Did you get that?

We shall leave that “BUS” someday till the last man comes down, to continue another journey! Use today’s devotional to appreciate this journey, appreciate friends and family, plan your WILL, live holy, refuse worry, malice, etc. Talk about Jesus wherever you go, live right and stay focused on heaven at last! Stay calm! The journey is too short for a the troubles! Pray now!

Join us online today for “THE MORNTNG FIRE WITH BISHOP
CHRIS Time: 6am-7am (Nigeria time). Log on to the
prophetic prayers-to-start-your-day, via our new official
FACEBOOKPAGE- “OUR DAILÝMANNÄ WORLDWIDE.” START
FOLLOWING THAT PAGE NOW!

PRAYER POINTS: When the morning comes…

2. Repent from past anxiety and worry over the issues of life.
3. LIFE IS AVAPOUR! Repent from past or present anger, unforgiveness and quarrels over the Issues of life.
4. Decree that you will not be a victim of life and that your approach to life will change from this day!
5. I determine to stay calm in all situations! I shall BE STILL and know that JEHOVAH is God!
6. I shall not miss heaven at last in Jesus name
Pray about today as led now.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 5:53am On Apr 08, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: 62 OR 26?

BASIC SCRIPTURE: NEHEMIAH 8:6-12

Researchers have found out that it takes sixty two muscles to frown but only 26 muscles to smile. No wonder it was said, “If you’re not smiling, you’re like a man with a million dollars in the bank, but with no cheque book.”

And that is why Davis Eric concluded: “It takes a lot of energy to be negative. You have to work at it. But smiling is painless. I’d rather spend my energy smiling.” Here is the thing: many people wait for people to smile at them before they smile! They wait to GET a smile before they GIVE a smile. Why not BE THE FIRST TO GIVE? The Bible makes it clear that “It is more blessed to give than to receive.”

MAKE THE FIRST MOVE AND GIVE THAT SMILE OUT as you go out daily. Millions are miserable and your smile can be an ANSWER to someone’s misery! Hear Mother Theresa: Every time you smile at someone, it’s an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing.” I repeat for emphasis: God is counting on you today to give that precious gift of a SMILE to that you meet with daily. Let everyone that looks into your face, see HOPE on your face. Let their hearts be encouraged by the cheerful expression of face.

The Joy of the Lord is your strength (today’s scripture Vs.10). Let that joy fill your heart today and let it radiate on your face. When your heart fills your face with a smile of joy, people see and that joy is transmitted to them too, It takes less energy to smile, so do It more often. Don’t allow the devil to steal your SMILE. Laugh often because there is a DETERENCE BETWEEN 26 and 62!
Don’t allow your enemies to have the last laugh! Smile now! Pray now!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of worship as led now.

1. Pray over today’s Word as it has ministered to you.
2. The JOY of the LORD is my strength! Satan, you CANNOT
STOP my strength! I choose to SMILE and LAUGH by force
In Jesus name. SMILE and Laugh now!
3. Father, cause my Joy to overflow, My joy shall know no end, in Jesus name.
4. I choose to rejoice. I choose to be glad. Devil, you will no
steal my joy. You will not steal my gladness. I reject depression/sorrow in Jesus name, Pray about today now.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 6:19am On Apr 09, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: SATAN; YOU CANNOT STEAL MY SMILE!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: PROVERBS 15: 11 - 17

A research was carried out to determine how attitude, appearance and personality influenced others. They carried out the research for weeks and they concluded that: The Single Most Powerful Force Of Influence That Every Human Being Has Is Their Smile.
Today’s scripture Vs. 13 says: “A merry heart maketh a cheerful countenance: but by sorrow of the heart the spirit is broken.” SORROW breaks your immunity physically, spiritually and medically! People that smile show themselves as being friendly and good natured. Smiling will make you look more beautiful than any dress or make-up kit.

One man put it this way: “The best make-up any woman can wear is a beautiful smile.” I want to challenge a user of today’s devotional: USE YOUR JOY! Let the joy of the Lord within you overflow and let it radiate through your face. There are some companies that use the frequency of smile to assess people during interviews.

A smile shows that you have what it takes to handle tough, unexpected and difficult situations. Don’t keep your smile buried and DONT ALLOW THE DEVIL TO STEAL YOUR JOY! It has been proven that the smile of a friend has a more positive impact than receiving a five thousand dollar raise!

Use that great asset! Learn to smile on purpose! One of the most powerful assets that God has given to you is your smile. Unfortunately, many people have buried this treasure. They never smile. Even when they have the opportunity to sing songs of praise to God, they do it with a stern, unhappy face.

Nothing will help you make more friends faster than your smile. And nothing sends the arrow of SORROW to your enemy’s camp than your SMILE! They are expecting to see you cry! Let the joy of the Lord fill your heart and let it overflow today and everyday! REJECT DEPRESSON! As you smile more, greater doors of favour will open up for you!

Scream to the bastard devil daily: YOU CANNOT STEAL MY SMILE! YOU CANNOT EXPIRE MY JOY. SMILE! LAUGH NOW!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of praise as led now.

1. Pray over today’s word as it has ministered to you
2. Satan, you are a liar! You cannot see my TEARS this year!
I choose to SMILE, LAUGH and DANCE!
3. Satan, you cannot steal my joy or SMILE this year in Jesus name!
4. My joy shall know no end; every demonic plot to dry up my joy, scatter by fire, in Jesus name.
5. Oh, seeds of sorrow, wither and die NOW, in Jesus name. Pray about today as led now.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 6:36am On Apr 10, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: DON’T EXPLAIN! DON’T COMPLAIN! YOU ARE WHAT YOU THINK!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: PROVERBS 23:1 - 8; COLOSSIANS 3:16

It was Henry Ford who penned: “Whether you think you can or you can’t you are right” In other words, if you think you can, you eventually will. And if you think you can’t, you eventually won’t. Man is a product of his thoughts. For most people, their status in life is directly connected to their thought pattern. Your thought pattern can either make you live your dreams or make you live your fears.

Your thoughts can either make you live a progressive life or retrogress/stagnate your life. Even though God took the children of Israel out of Egypt, in their minds, they preferred and thought of Egypt continually.

Especially every time they came across any challenge. They never thought about themselves reaching the Promised Land. This made them murmur and rebel against God and their leaders continually and alas, that generation perished in the wilderness according to Joshua 5:6. Another Bible character that suffered the effect of a negative mind-set thought-pattern, was the man that stayed by the pool of Bethesda for thirty-eight years waiting to get into the water after the angel had troubled it, according to John 5:1-9. This man must have concluded in his heart that there was no way he could get into the water before any other person and must have resigned himself to fate.

Otherwise, where, there is always a way. And thirty-eight years was more than enough time to find that way. Even when Jesus asked him: “Would thou be made whole?” His answer in Verse 7 was. “…I have no man, when the water is troubled, to put me into the pool: but while I am coming, another stepped down
before me.” Oh, the answer would have been, “YES” or “NO.” No need for stories/explanations! In this second quarter of 2021, DON’T EXPLAIN and DONT COMPLAIN! God will be God for you
because delay is not denial! Today’s 1st Basic Scripture Vs. 7 makes it clearer.

“For as he thinketh in his heart so is he…” Yes! You are what you think. It is the content of your mind that is manifested in your attitude, actions, words, disposition and the success or failure you achieve through them. Therefore, no matter the battles you are confronting, Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life” (Proverbs 4:23). Read your Bible, see God’s promises for you and the power and gifts He has deposited in you and always declare: Satan, you are a bastard loser forever! ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE! I CAN DO ALL THINGS through Christ! I shall NEVER FAIL in Jesus name! Shalom!

Join us online today for THE MORNING FIRE WITH BTSHOP
CHRIS Time: 6am-7am. Log on to These prophetic prayers-
to-start-your-day, via our new official FACEBOOK PAGE- “OUR
DAILY MANNA WORLDWIDE” START FOLLOWING THAT PAGE
NOW!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: My faith looks up…..

2. Declare it again: Satan, you are a bastard loser forever! ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE! I CAN DO ALL THINGS through Christ! I shall NEVER FAIL in Jesus name!
3. I break every limiting and stagnating thought pattern and mind frame now, in Jess name. Pray about today as led now.
Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 10:46pm On Apr 11, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: DELIVERANCE FROM SATANIC LANDLORDS AND HOUSES - 3

BASIC SCRIPTURE: ISAIAH 49:19 - 25

Welcome to this hour of power with the Trinity and welcome to a continuation of the battle of this man on holiday in his brother’s house! Indeed, this is a wicked world! The man continued praying and on the third night of his prayer vigil, he discovered to his amazement that the satanic landlord was not only manipulating the lives and glory of the tenants spiritually, but the tenants in the building had been reduced to spiritual captives. How?

After his prayers on the third night, God showed him the gate of the building and it was under lock and key, with the landlord standing guard to ensure that nobody left the building. God also showed him a white car that came to the front of the building for a tenant in the building but after waiting a while, the car went away because it couldn’t get into the building to the tenant it was meant for. Neither was the tenant it was meant for able to come out to receive i, because the gate of the building was padlocked. Beloved, what we call tenancy in some buildings has actually been turned into captivity.

And the most unfortunate thing about it is that even the blessings that were meant for the tenants in such buildings cannot and will not reach them until they move out of them. This reminds me of the words of Nadine Gordimer: “A caged eagle becomes a metaphor for all forms of isolations; the ultimate imprisonment. A zoo is prison. Ah! Today’s Basic scripture in Vs. 24 is a bombshell: “Shall the prey be taken from the mighty or the lawful captive delivered?

But thus saith the Lord, “Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children.” Wow! God will CONTEND with any power that contends with you! So fear not! Any unfriendly friend or landlord that has vowed that you and your family will not dance your dance, shall FALL FOR YOUR SAKE!

TONIGHT PROPHEIC RAIN ONLINE PRAYER SERVICE: Join Me Online This Evening 8pm (Nigeria Time), For A Brief Prophetic Rain/Warning Service; To Enable You Start Your Next Week With Power! Theme: “DELIVERANCE FROM SATANIC LANDLORDS AND HOUSES (2).Connect Via Facebock: ourdailymannaworldwide.

PRAYER PONTS: Take Song 3: When the morning…

2. LORD, ARISE AND CONTEND with my contenders! I MUST POSSESS MY POSSESSIONS in Jesus name! Any power or satanic landlord that has swallowed up any good thing in my life in any compound I have lived in, vomit everything you swallowed and die, in Jesus name.
3. Oh God! Relocate me out of any place where Your blessings cannot reach me, in Jesus name.
4. Any power, satanic landlord or personality that is at work against my destiny in any compound I have lived in or in my current compound, catch fire and die, in Jesus name.
5. Any power that is locking my life and destiny up in any compound, break and die now in Jesus name.
6. Any power in the foundation of this house that is asking for the blood of tenants, be silenced by the Blood of Jesus.
7. Give God thanks and pray now!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 10:47pm On Apr 11, 2021
Happy Sunday
I'm so sorry for the late post.

4 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 6:22am On Apr 12, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: FAILURE IS NOT FAILURE TILL YOU QUIT!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: ECCLESIASTES 11: 1 - 8; PROVERBS 24:16

Michael Jordan is the greatest basketball player of all times. He won the IMVP(Most Valuable Player Award) and so many other awards and business franchises to his name. One thing Michael Jordan was known for was his Game Winning shots, He was always well positioned to save the day by winning the game for his team, with his last-minute shots, which enabled his team to win crucial games with just one or two points. But do you know that out of nine hundred and forty-six game-winning shots that he had taken from his days in high school, he only netted a hundred and forty-six, missed many chances and failed about seven hundred times?

This by any standard is failure. But each of those crucial misses taught him LESSONS THAT MONEY CANNOT BUY! He learnt by experience and became a STAR! Each of those crucial misses/failures were the necessary ingredients and components of the winning shots he later took that won him and his NBA team final matches, which gave him fame and fortune. In this second quarter of 2021, the Holy GHOST wants you to know that failure, mistakes, errors, delays etc, are not the end or the road! Some people stay down and live miserably for the rest of their lives after a failure, while some people go as far as committing suicide just because they failed. Yes!

I personally wanted to commit suicide after a particular failure years ago! That was what gave birth to
this ODM vision! Listen: IN EVERY FATLURE or MISTAKE is a seed of greatness! That is why you must never quit! Today 1st Basic Scripture Vs 6 says: “In the morning sow thy seed, and in the evening withhold not thine hand: for thou knowest not whether shall prosper, either this or that, either they both shall be alike good.” This means, NEVER STOP! NEVER QUIT – MORNING OR EVENING! NEVER QUIT IN ANY SITUATION OR SEASON of your life for you don’t know WHEN YOUR TIME WILL SHOW UP SUDDENLY!

Whether you fail or not, keep trying!
“Withhold not your hand.” DONT QUIT! You are not a failure because you failed. You become a failure when you quit and refuse to try again! Give yourself some allowances to fail because you are not an ANGEL! WHY FLOG
YOURSELF AND DESTINY WITH DEPRESSION AND SELF-PITY? Hear a wise man: Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. Winston Churchill said: Success is not final, failure is not fatal; it is the courage to continue that counts.” Proverbs 24:16 says: “For a just man falleth seven times and riseth up again”

Close with Jeremiah 8:4: “Moreover thou shalt say unto them, ‘Thus saith the Lord; ‘Shall they fall, and not arise…?” You may have missed more winning shots than Michael Jordan, but never forget that your next shot, your next try could be your ticket to your throne! Amen and amen!

ODM ON THEIR BEHALF: Give out ODM copies a carton or 3
copies each on BEHALF OF EACH OF YOUR CHILDREN/LOVED
ONES) and I shall respond With a voice note prayer session or
3 prophetic prayers of: THEY CANNOT BE HURT! WhatsApp +2349032648292

PRAYER POINTS. Take your best song of worship as led.

2. Oh God! Give me the wisdom to know and learn the lessons that failure comes to teach me, in Jesus name.
3. I obtain the courage to rise again after every fall, and rise as a better and wiser person in Jesus name. Pray about today as led now.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 6:26am On Apr 13, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE UNFORGIVENESS AROMA!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: MATTHEW 6: 9-15

Beloved, if people knew the tragedy that unforgiveness could trigger, they would have been more ready to forgive. I welcome you to today’s devotional. In a series of incidents that occurred in a state in Western Nigeria, a wife refused to forgive her husband of many years, for having a one night flıng that resulted in the birth of a baby boy with a European woman in his base in Europe.

Having waited for so many years without his wife having a child for him, he came to Nigeria to break the news of the baby boy, just given birth to in Europe, as well as to beg his wife to forgive him for that one night fling that resulted in the conception of the child.

His wife pretended to have forgiven him. One night she got him drunk and slit his throat with a kitchen knife, while he slept. Unknown to this woman, the love they made the night her husband arrived, would have led to the conception they had waited almost 12 years to have. And one day while in police custody, waiting to be sentenced for the murder of her husband, she started exhibiting early signs of pregnancy. A pregnancy test was carried out on her and behold, she had conceived. She was pregnant. Now, one thing is clear: this lady will be allowed to have the child.

But after that, she is very likely to get a death sentence or life imprisonment, for the sake of the baby. Now the question is, how will she tell the child what happened to his father if she is sentenced to life imprisonment? This is the tragedy she had brought upon herself due to unforgiveness. Today’s Basic Scripture Vs. 14 says: “For if you forgive others their trespasses your heavenly Father will forgive you, but if you do not forgive others their trespasses neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.”

Today’s Basic Scripture is saying (paraphrased): “Forgive and you will be forgiven; refuse to forgive and you will be judged.” No wonder, Hilary Clinton once repeated:

“Unforgiveness is like a poison that we drink and we expect it to hurt others.” When you refuse to forgive, thinking you are hurting your offender, you are actually hurting yourself more, emotionally and medically. And on the spiritual frontier, you are not only positioning yourself for the judgment of God, you are also shutting the heavens to your prayers. And this is why Mark 11:25 says: “And whenever you stand praying, forgive, if you have anything against anyone.

So that your Father also who is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.” This makes forgiveness a key to God’s mercy and answer to prayers, Just as unforgiveness triggers the judgment of God and also triggers the ACCUSER OF THE BRETHREN to BLOCK your glory!

This woman refused to forgive her husband; she killed him and now awaits a possible death sentence! AVOID UNFORGIVENESS TODAY! NEXT WEEK SATURDAY APRTL 24TH IS “TIME OUT WITH
BISHOP CHRIS”: Theme: “Family and Relationship matters-Marriage, Singles/Single Fathers/Single Mothers, Remarriage/Divorce, Widows(ers), In-law issues, etc, time: 10.00a.m (Nigeria time). Connect Via Facebook: ourdailymannaworldwide. Send in_ your questions ahead before each session to orderodim@gmail.com

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: Draw me nearer…

2. I empty myself of every unforgiveness that I am harbouring inside by the power in the Blood of Jesus.
3. I release forgiveness to the following people right now (mention their names now if any).

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 5:48am On Apr 15, 2021
Our Daily Manna For April 14, 2021

TOPIC: ONLY THE STUDIOUS WILL OVERCOME THE DUBIOUS

BASIC SCRIPTURES: ACTS 13:6-12; MATTHEW 24:11;
PSALM 119:11

Beloved, too many Christians have fallen prey to dubious men in the name of prophecy, prophetic actions, deliverance and miracles. Too many people have lost their money, properties, salvation, their lives, and God in their search for miracles. If you are not studious, you will fall for the dubious. Some bizzarre videos made their appearance on social media recently. In one of the videos, a prophet from Ghana was sucking the tongue of a female member of his congregation for several minutes in the name of deliverance. Wow!

Another pastor claimed that his legs must not touch the ground when he was preaching and stood on the backs of his members, who were made to bend over. Another pastor shaved the pubic hair of a female member of his congregation LIVE on camera, in the name of deliverance. These are the dubious that are having a field day over a crowd of unstudied (lazy) Christians. These are the false prophets that the Bible already warned us about, as a sign of the end times. In Acts 13:6-12, there is the story of a confrontation between Apostle Paul and Elymas, the sorcerer. The intention of Elymas was to turn the heart of the deputy away from the faith.

False prophets/teachers are not interested in your spiritual growth or making heaven. They are only interested in capturing your heart, so that they can manipulate you to their own advantage, even if it means losing your salvation and missing heaven. Thıs is why they can do things with no Biblical basis such as: Sucking the tongue of a female member(open kissing), standing upon members and shaving the pubic hair of females as deliverance. There was another one that preached with and prayed with a big snake during services! John MacArthur once said: Satan is most effective in the church when he comes. Not as an open enemy but as a false friend.

Not when he persecutes the church but when he joins it. Not when he attacks the pulpit but when he stands on it.” Some of these men represent satan operating as false friends/prophets on the pulpit. And they can turn you away from the faith, Just as Elymas intended to do to the deputy. And apart from losing your money, properties and dignity, you can be used for rituals to enable them get more satanic powers. And you can also lose your glory if care is not taken. Stop jumping from church to church in search of miracles! 2 Timothy 2:15 says: “Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.”

This is God’s antidote for the false prophets of our time. STOP PROCRASTINATION OR LAZINESS! Study and know the Bible for yourself, because if you are not studious, you will fall for the dubious.

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 3: When the morning comes…

2. I obtain the grace to study and be rooted on the path of righteousness in Jesus name.
3. The dubious will not prey on me in any way, in Jesus name.
4. Pray about today as led now.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 5:58am On Apr 15, 2021
Our Daily Manna For April 15, 2021

TOPIC: POWER AGAINST SATANIC TECHNOLOGY-THE DNA WAR-1

BASIC SCRIPTURES:
1 JOHN 4: 1 6; MATTHEW 24:12-13

Satanic technology is indeed a dangerous master and you must arise to tell the gates of hell that you are not their candidate because THE GREATER ONE LIVES IN YOU!

Welcome to today’s devotional! Today’s second scripture – Matthew 24:12-13 says: “Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, but he who stands firm to the end will be saved.” This is talking about wickedness in the end times. I call it, ADVANCED SATANIC TECHNOLOGY (AST)!

Many years ago, the people that did money rituals kidnapped, killed and removed so many body parts from their victims. Suddenly, they started taking just the heads of their victims. But today, all that is needed to use a person for money ritual is anything that carries the DNA of the person. And this led to evil men and women seeking for human faeces or women using waist beads to hold men in bondage.

Before long, they improved again to using anything that has the human body fluid and this also carries the person’s DNA. This again led them to steal and buy female underwear, used sanitary pads, people’s fingernails and hair, for the purpose of money rituals. These items make it possible to use a person for money rituals without the person or dying immediately.

Too many people are walking about empty and oblivious of the fact that they have been used for money riuals, as a result of their financial glory/virtue that has been taken away spiritually. This is the ever-improving satanic technology. Hear Christian Lous Lange: Technology is a useful servant but a dangerous master.”

Satanic technology is indeed a dangerous master and you must arise to tell the gates of hell that you are not their candidate because THE GREATER ONE LIVES IN YOU! Manna Devotional Today 15 April 2021
Connect to the TWO ON-LINE VIGIL PRAYER SESSIONS Tomorrow, Friday April 16TH, 2021: 1ST SESSION-connect via: FACEBOOK: ourdailymannaworldwide Time: 10pm-10.45pm (Nigeria time). THEN 2ND SESSION connect via YOUTUBE Manna TV International. Time: 11pm-1145 pm (Nigeria time).

PRAY POINTS. Take Song 1: My Faith Looks Up…

2. Any power or personality that has harvested my financial virtue/glory through anything that is carrying my DNA, release it now by fire, in Jesus name (Pray It seriously).
3. Any power or personality that is using my financial virtue/glory to my detriment, release it and die by fire in Jesus name (Pray it seriously).
4. Thou Spirit of God Open my eyes to see where and how I have been robbed of my financial virtue/glory and how to stop such robberies, in Jesus name.
5. By the revelation and power gifts of the Holy Spirit, reveal to me the wickedness that the enemy has planned against me and make me to crush their wickedness, in Jesus name.
6. Pray about today as led.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 6:24am On Apr 16, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: POWER AGAINST SATANIC TECHNOLOGY-THE DNA WAR -2

BASIC SCRIPTURES: LUKE 21:36; ROMANS 8: 22-26

WELCOME! The Holy Spirit wants you to know that satanic wickedness is becoming easier, cheaper and more convenient, especially in these end times. And even Christians sometimes fall victim to it, largely because of the ever improving satanic technology, through which this wickedness is carried out. I remember Bill Gates once penned: “The advance of technology is based on making it fit in so that you don’t really even notice it: So it’s part of everyday life.” Satanic technology has advanced such that the wicked don’t have to wait for you to give them your money, for them to take it to places and use it to attack your finances.

All they have to do is to give you their own evil money and anywhere you put such money, whether in your account, money wallet or container, it starts leaking or is sealed, such that no money comes in or stays there anynmore. And where they can’t get you to give you their money physically, they appear in your dreams to give it to you, knowing that many people are most vulnerable when they sleep because they don’t pray before sleeping. By giving you food, some people can actually carry out an evil spiritual exchange of their poverty and mistortune for your great star, virtue and prosperity, while some people can prolong their lives at your expense, just by giving you food to eat in the night.

This is how much the ever-improving satanic technology has made evil and wickedness to fit in, such that if you are not living in the spirit, never know. In this second half of 2021, WATCH and PRAY always
Today’s 1st Basic Scripture says: “Watch ye therefore and pray always that ye may be accounted worthy to escape these things that shall come to pass and before the son of man.”
What God is pointing out to you, as a way of escape from the ever improving technology and the wickedness it is used to perpetrate in this end time is: be watchful and prayerful. To be watchful means to be careful with such things like: where you barb your hair and what happens to your hair after barbing it off. Being watchful means not cutting and dropping your fingernails anywhere.

Being watchful means being very careful who has access to your underwear, who and where you eat from and who gives you money and how, etc. Being prayerful makes you untouchable to the wicked; no matter the satanic technology being applied. Prayer is a dialogue with the God that sees and tells you everything that the wicked is planning against you and how to stop and crush them. That is why you need the HOLY Spirit to help you to RE-FIRE your prayer life. Romans 8:26 says: Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmity, for we know not what we should pray as we ought but the Spirit itself maketh intercessions for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.”

I decree: You will not be a victim of END-TIME SATANIC MANIPULATIONS AND TECHNOLOGY!
ONLINE VICTORY PRAYERS TONIGHT: Connect to the TWO ON-LINE VIGIL PRAYER SESSTONS! 1ST SESSTON connect via: FACEBOOK: ourdailymannawide Time: 10 pm-10:45pm (Nigeria time). THEN 2ND SESSTON- connect via YOUTUBE Manna TV International. Time: 11pm-11:45 pm (Nigeria time).

PRAYER POINTS: Take your best worship song as led.

2. My life, family and ministry will be TOO HOT for the devil from this day. I shall pray without ceasing. So help me Holy Spirit in Jesus name.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 6:53am On Apr 17, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE DELIVERANCE OF THE HEAD -1

BASIC SCRIPTURES: ISAIAH 54:17; ECCLESIASTES 7: 1 - 9

If you want to go far in life, family and ministry, it is important to know what the human head is and what it signifies. In human anatomy, the head is at the top of the human body. It supports the face and is maintained by the skull, which itself encloses the brain. Your brain is the “chief sense officer and it controls all other human senses. The head caries the eyes: which represents sight and promotes vision. The head also carries the mouth, which represents speech and authority. This makes the head a target for all kinds of spiritual attacks. Without the brain, your body is at its best, dead.

Without the brain, you cannot use your glory or fulfil purpose or destiny. The glory of a chair for instance, is in its ability to carry the person sitting on it successfully. Your glory is your ability to fulfil your God-given purpose and destiny. And that one thing that promotes this ability is the brain. Little wonder Daniel G Amen once said: “Your brain is the organ of your personality, character and intelligence and it is heavily involved in making you who you are.” YOUR BRAIN IS USED IN THE PROCESS OF MAKING YOU WHO YOU ARE! Wow!

The brain does this through positive thoughts, ideas, thoughts that produce plans that lead to the accomplishment purpose and destiny, scriptural thoughts that guide us from every ungodliness and pitfall as we pursue our God-given purpose and through faith thoughts that motivate us to pray always, as we confidently pursue our purpose and destiny. Ali these are the reasons why the head often comes under attack and receives such arrows like: the arrow of insanity, the arrow o forgetfulness, which makes people to forget vital things such as crucial meetings, documents they are supposed to prepare or submit, business transactions they are supposed to carry out, Proposals they are supposed submit for contacts, things they are supposed to say at crucial places and times, appointments they are supposed to keep, people they are supposed to see and even gratitude they are supposed to extend to their destiny helpers.

They forget anything that could help them fulfil their God-given purpose and destiny. The head (your mind) is also attacked with the arrow of impatience and such people hardly think anything through before taking action and in the end, they mess up obvious opportunities. Such people forget ECCLESIASTES 7: 8 – The end of a thing is better than the beginning. The patient in spirit is better than the proud in spirit.” IMPATIENCE/HURRY can be as a result of an attack on your MIND! But today’s 1st Basic Scripture says: “No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper…” Pray now.

Join us online today for “THE MORNING FIRE WITH BISHOP CHRIST Time: 6am-7am. Log on to these prophetic prayers to-start-your-day, via our new official FACEBOOKPAGE – “OURDAILYMANNA WORLDWIDE” START FOLLOWING THAT PAGE.

PRAYER POINTS. Take any song of praise as led.

2. Grab your head with your hands and pray thus: You my head! Reject arrows of insanity in Jesus name.
3. Grab your head with your two hands and pray thus: You my head! Reject every manipulation against my purpose and destiny in Jesus name.
4. Pray about today as led now.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 8:03am On Apr 18, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE DELIVERANCE OF THE HEAD -2

BASIC SCRIPTURES: ISAIAH 54:17; 2 TIMOTHY 1: 6 - 12

Do you know why people forget to read their Bibles, fast and pray? It is the ATTACK on their heads! The Bible makes it clear that some problems will not go except by fasting and prayers” (Mark 9:29). So the enemy attacks your head (your thoughts) to forget fasting in order to PROLONG YOUR BATTLES! The enemy also attacks the head (your mind) with the arrow of fear, which makes people afraid of everyone and everything, even the ones that could help their destinies (They are afraid to ask for help). Always remember that 2 MOTHY 1:7 says: “…God has not given us (you) the spirit of fear, but of power, of love and of a sound mind.”
As we saw yesterday, the head (your mind) is also attacked with the arrow of impatience and such people hardly think anything through before taking action and in the end, they mess up obvious opportunities. IMPATIENCE/HURRY can be as a result of an attack on your MIND! Use today’s devotional to pray and deal with THE SPIRIT OF ERROR! Such a spirit attacks your THOUGHT SYSTTEM TO MAKE IRREVERSIBLE MISTAKES! The spirit of ERROR is the father of HAD-I-KNOWN! It is the origin of REGRETS! From this day, never postpone your prayer and fasting! It is Satan’s secret weapon to PROLONG YOUR BATTLES!

But praise the LORD, today’s 1st Basic Scripture says: “No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper…” All you lost due to attacks on your thought-system, impatience, fear of fasting, postponing your fasting, mistakes, etc, shall be restored in Jesus name. Connect this week as prayers on the deliverance of the head shall be made! We shall be using the, “MORNING FIRE with BISHOP CHRIS” devotional prayer session this week to do serious HEAD DELIVERANCE PRAYERS (6am-7am-Nigeria time). Connect this Wednesday via FACEB0OK: OUR DAILY MANNA WORLDWIDE.

Delivering the head means destroying any weapon or arrow being used to manipulate you through your brain (your mind), in such a way that you can’t fulfil your God-given purpose and destiny. Arise and pray now!

TONIGHT PROPHETIC RAIN ONLINE PRAYER SERVICE: Join Me Online This Evening 8pm (Nigeria Time), For A Brief
“Prophetic Rain/Warning” Service; To Enable You Start Your Next Week With Power! Theme: THE DELIVERANCE OF THE HEAD” (1) Connect Via Facebook: ourdailymannaworldwide

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 3: When the morning comes…

2. Grab your head with your hands and pray thus: You my head!
3. Reject arrows of insanity in Jesus name.
Oh my head; you have a SOUND MIND! Reject every manipulation against my purpose and destiny in Jesus name.
LORD, RESTORE ALL I HAVE LOST due to Impatience and ERROR!
4. I KNOW WHOM I HAVE BELIEVED and I know He is able! My destiny will not end up in confusion and regrets in Jesus name.
5. Pray about today as led now. Share the news! Connect to the early morning prayer sessions!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 6:13am On Apr 19, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE DELIVERANCE OF THE HEAD-3

BASIC SCRIPTURES: ISAIAH 54:17; 2 CORINTHIANS 3: 12-18

Beloved, when talking about deliverance of the head, it is important to know what the head is and what it signifies. Apart from the fact that the head represents glory, it carries some organs that enable you to fulfil your God-given purpose and destiny. Very important is the fact that the head carries the eyes, which represents sight vision.

The eyes are very important, not just to the physical existence of any human being, but also for the spiritual wellbeing of anybody because they give and symbolise physical, mental and spiritual vision/revelation. This is another reason why the head is a target for all kinds of satanic attacks. The eye doesn’t only manifest physical sight, which makes pursuing our purpose and destiny easy. It also manifests such things as: the eye of the heart/mind, which enables us to have hindsight so that we can preview the past and learn from its mistakes in order not to make such mistakes again.

The eye of the heart/mind also enables us to have foresight. Foresight simply means: taking advantage of whatever has happened to us in the past and what we are going through presently and use both to determine the right steps to take in the future, especially concerning our God-given purpose and destiny.

This enables us to look into the future and effectively plan ahead on how to navigate through the challenges that life will throw at us. The eye also manifests in the area of spiritual revelation and vision. This is talking about the spiritual eyes. And this gives us time awareness of happenings in the spirit realm and what actions we need to take concerning them, for the furtherance of our God-given purpose and destiny. This makes the eye so important for the fulfilment of destiny.

MosesKanta once said: “A vision is not just a picture of what could be: it is an appeal to our better selves: a call to become something more. And that one thing that signifies and gives vision is the eye, which is a part of the head. In JUDGES 16:1-E0, the Philistines had to attack the head of Samson by cutting his hair, to enable them capture and cut off his destiny as the deliverer of his people. They also had to pull out his eyes because they realised that what the physical eyes see can trigger the eyes of the heart and imagination into action and what the heart can conceive, it can achieve.

Samson went on to destroy more people in death than when he was alive, but he had to depend on the sight of the child that helped him to put his hands on the pillars of the building to achieve this. Today’s second scripture in Vs. 17 says: Now the Lord is that Spirit and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. “I declare your liberation from any bondage or attack against your head, by the power of the Spirit of the Lord, in Jesus name. Deliverance of the head means destroying any weapon or arrow being used to manipulate you through your brain (your mind) so that you can fulfil your God-given purpose and destiny.

2. Any power that blinds my eyes to obvious physical opportunities, die by fire in Jesus name.
I declare LIBERTY TO MY HEAD! Any power that only makes me see the bad and not the good in people and situations, die in Jesus name.
3. LORD, give me insight and a fresh hindsight into the issues of my destiny in Jesus name.
4. You power that makes me see problems in the place of opportunities, die in Jesus name.
5. You my head! Reject any form of captivity in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 6:59am On Apr 20, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: NO EASY WAY OUT

BASIC SCRIPTURE: PROVERBS 11: 20 - 25

One of the fastest ways to identity a lazy man or a man without a defined vision is that he is always looking for THE EASY WAY OUT – THE FASTEST ROUTE TO GREATNESS. Unfortunately, that road has not been built and was closed before man was created. Even Jesus had to pass through the CROSS to the CROWN and through HELL to His HALLELUYAH LAND! HE WAS NOT LOOKING FOR THE EASY WAY OUT! He was not looking for the fastest route to greatness! The only thing He sought for was THE SUREST ROUTE TO GREATNESS – THE ROUTE CALLED DILIGENCE and PATIENCE.

It has been said, “Rivers become crooked because they look for the path of least resistance,” and that is what happens to most men too. They look for paths of least resistance, and they end up becoming weak, useless and crooked. Identify such men and women and distance yourself from them this year. If you want to fulfil your destiny, THERE IS NO EASY WAY OUT, BUT THERE IS A SURE WAY – THE WAY OF DUE DILIGENCE, WAITING ON THE LOPD AND I call that way -“THE NARROW WAY.” Options are restricted and few!

DO you see a man who is diligent in his business, he will stand before kings and not before mere men. It’s not about standing before the king once. No! Daniel stood before kings again and again. David stood before king Saul again and again! Moses stood before Pharaoh again and again! These men of diligence and honour had the ear and respect of kings and their mighty men. Why? They did not look for the easy way to the top. They followed the surest way-diligence.

(prayers fasting, extra hardwork in your career, financial obedience to God in offerings, seed sowing/tithe, kindness to the needy, holiness, daily time with God and His WORD no matter how busy you are, midnight prayers, less of TV, social media, finishing your Bible every year, etc). Follow these secrets of diligence and nothing will stop you from getting to and staying at the top! Amen! Pray now!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: My faith looks up…

1. In your Own words, pray over today’s word as led now.
2. I choose DILIGENCE! I bury laziness/procrastination. l CANNOT fail or end up in shame in Jesus name.
3. I reject the voice of Easy way out”; I choose the voice of DILIGENCE in ALL things, physical or spiritual!
4. Laziness/Pleasure you will not rob me of my destiny and glory, in Jesus name.
5. Pray seriously for yourself in tongues today, Pray about today as led now.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 6:13am On Apr 21, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: START NOW

BASIC SCRIPTURE: PROVERBS 12: 21 - 28

Welcome to today’s devotional encounter with the OPEN REWARD GOD that faithfully rewards every labour of love. Let’s start today with two proverbs: “Towards evening, the lazy person begins to get busy” (a German proverb). Then catch this – “The lazier a man is, the more he plans to do tomorrow” (a Norwegian proverb). And hear the words of Solomon, “The slothful man roasteth not that which he took in hunting…” I ask myself, “why won’t he roast it?” Simply because he tells himself, “I WILL ROAST IT IN THE EVENING.”

And then, when evening comes, he tells himself, “I WILL ROAST IT TOMORROW.” These are words and excuses borrowed from the LIBRARY OF PROCRASTINATION and they have reduced many potential great men/women from the place of greatness and honour. These words have stopped millions from attaining the peak that heaven destined for them. I pray, that will not be your portion. What have you been pushing till tomorrow? What is your excuse? BURY THOSE EXCUSES TODAY AND GET BUSY.

Heaven Is Waiting On You. Doors Of Favour Will Not Open Until You Step Out And Get Busy. THE LONGER YOU PROCRASTINATE your daily prayer life, your daily disciplined Bible study hour, reading career books, etc, THE LONGER YOU POSTPONE YOUR GLORY HOUR! Hear Mr. Jimmy Lons: “Tomorrow is the only day in the year that appeals to a lazy man.” Col. Sanders did not start Kentucky Fried Chicken until he was in his mid sixties. Abraham did not move out of his father’s country until he was in his late seventies.

Moses did not move into Egypt to deliver the children of Israel until he was in his eighties. These men had a lot of things that worked for them as soon as they stepped out; But What If They Had Started Earlier? What If Jesus Had Waited Till 64 Before Going To John The Baptist To Get Baptised? Stop the procrastination thief TODAY. Don’t let procrastination rob you of your glory and honour.

ACT NOW! Start now, and keep on moving until you finish the work that the Father has given you. Join us online today for“THE MORNING FIRE WITH BISHOP CHRIS”. Time: 6am -7am (Nigeria time). Log on to these prophetic prayers-to-start-your-day, via our new official FACEBOOK PAGE – “OUR DAILY MANNA WORLDWIDE.” START FOLLOWING THAT PAGE NOW!

Take Song 3: When the morning comes…

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. Words of defeat, laziness and procrastination destined to stop me from starting and finishing my journey; BE CANCELLED BY THE FIRE OF THE HOLY GHOST.
3. You spirit of distraction working with the spirit of delay and procrastination, to waste my life away, LOOSE YOUR GRIP AND LET ME GO, IN Jesus NAME.
4. I shall make it greatly in Jesus name. Pray about today seriously as led now!

3 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 6:29am On Apr 22, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: CRUSH THIS MONSTER!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: PROVERBS 19: 21-29

In 2012, the results of a worldwide research were released and the conclusion was that inactivity (or laziness) had become the third leading killer “discase” in the world; coming after heart disease and stroke. The report said that 5.3 million people die annually as a result of NOT MOVING AROUND! That’s 14,000 people every day! What causes the death of these people?

They are people that could not spend as much as 30 minutes daily (five times a week) in some kind of physical activity (walking around, driving, gardening, singing and dancing, etc). These people are so glued to their chairs and seats (in front of television or internet/social media, etc), that death began to slowly overtake their body systems.

LAZINESS KILLS! CRUSH IT BEFORE IT CRUSHES YOU! Proverbs 14:23 says -“In all labor there is profil, put idle chatter leads only to poverty.” Vs. 24 of today’s scripture says: “A slothful man hideth his hand in his bosom, and will not so much as bring it to his mouth again.” It means (paraphrased): “Many are too lazy to feed themselves. They are so lazy they need someone to put food in their mouths.” Wow! You cannot be in that category.

You cannot allow the rot of laziness to stop you from enjoying the long fruittul life that God has destined for you. Get active! Get busy! Reduce your television, Visits, or wasted time! Take time to walk with your kids down the street to a friend’s house. Cut down the time in front ot that computer sometimes.

Stop giving excuses; your life is more precious than all those distractions. Crush this monster called LAZINESS.” This is your year! Shalom!
TIME WITH BISHOP CHRIS THIS SATURDAY:

Theme: “Family and Relationship matters-Marriage, Singles/Single Fathers/Single Mothers, Remarriage/Divorce, widows(ers), In-law issues, etc. Time: 10.00 a.m.( Nigeria time) Conect Via acebool: Ourdailymannaworldwide. Send in_your questions ahead before each session to: orderodm@gmail.com

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of worship as led.

1. in your Own words, pray over today’s word as you have been ministered unto night now.
2. I shall not DIE before my time in Jesus name.
3. Every seed of laziness in my heart and life producing fruits of failure, stagnancy or retrogression, DIE NOW, in Jesus name.
4. You evil hand of laziness trying to re-mould me into a failure and rob me of my glory and honour, be paralysed now.
5. I reject laziness. I choose diligence, in Jesus name. I will be diligent and I will stand before kings and not before mere men in Jesus name.
6. Lift up your hands and decree this aloud now: “I Renew A Covenant With The Lord Concerning My Hands; My Hands Shall Be Diligent And They Will Make Me Rich, They WIll Make Many Rich. 7.Whatever My Hands Touch Shall Prosper This Year In Jesus Name.” Pray about today as led now.

3 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by alakara(m): 6:41am On Apr 22, 2021
Diamond6real:
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: CRUSH THIS MONSTER!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: PROVERBS 19: 21-29

In 2012, the results of a worldwide research were released and the conclusion was that inactivity (or laziness) had become the third leading killer “discase” in the world; coming after heart disease and stroke. The report said that 5.3 million people die annually as a result of NOT MOVING AROUND! That’s 14,000 people every day! What causes the death of these people?

They are people that could not spend as much as 30 minutes daily (five times a week) in some kind of physical activity (walking around, driving, gardening, singing and dancing, etc). These people are so glued to their chairs and seats (in front of television or internet/social media, etc), that death began to slowly overtake their body systems.

LAZINESS KILLS! CRUSH IT BEFORE IT CRUSHES YOU! Proverbs 14:23 says -“In all labor there is profil, put idle chatter leads only to poverty.” Vs. 24 of today’s scripture says: “A slothful man hideth his hand in his bosom, and will not so much as bring it to his mouth again.” It means (paraphrased): “Many are too lazy to feed themselves. They are so lazy they need someone to put food in their mouths.” Wow! You cannot be in that category.

You cannot allow the rot of laziness to stop you from enjoying the long fruittul life that God has destined for you. Get active! Get busy! Reduce your television, Visits, or wasted time! Take time to walk with your kids down the street to a friend’s house. Cut down the time in front ot that computer sometimes.

Stop giving excuses; your life is more precious than all those distractions. Crush this monster called LAZINESS.” This is your year! Shalom!
TIME WITH BISHOP CHRIS THIS SATURDAY:

Theme: “Family and Relationship matters-Marriage, Singles/Single Fathers/Single Mothers, Remarriage/Divorce, widows(ers), In-law issues, etc. Time: 10.00 a.m.( Nigeria time) Conect Via acebool: Ourdailymannaworldwide. Send in_your questions ahead before each session to: orderodm@gmail.com

1. in your Own words, pray over today’s word as you have been ministered unto night now.
2. I shall not DIE before my time in Jesus name.
3. Every seed of laziness in my heart and life producing fruits of failure, stagnancy or retrogression, DIE NOW, in Jesus name.
4. You evil hand of laziness trying to re-mould me into a failure and rob me of my glory and honour, be paralysed now.
5. I reject laziness. I choose diligence, in Jesus name. I will be diligent and I will stand before kings and not before mere men in Jesus name.
6. Lift up your hands and decree this aloud now: “I Renew A Covenant With The Lord Concerning My Hands; My Hands Shall Be Diligent And They Will Make Me Rich, They WIll Make Many Rich. 7.Whatever My Hands Touch Shall Prosper This Year In Jesus Name.” Pray about today as led now.

more strength in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 6:21am On Apr 23, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE PYTHON ATTACKED HIM!

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
2 CORINTHIANS 2: 5- 11

According to Jane Austen: “It is a truth universally accepted, that a single man in possession of a good fortune must be in want of a wife.” A Christian brother needed a wife but married an enemy because he did not bother to check her spiritual status before marriage.

Throughout their wedding night, all that this brother saw each time he closed his eyes was a python moving about in his parlour in a rage, scattering the house and saying in a human voice: “Let me see how you will mary her and live long, she is my wife!” With each day that passed, this brother realised that rather than him being the husband and head of his home, he was becoming a servant.

Then it started. His wife started complaining about his frequent midnight prayers, which according to her were disturbing her. When this became an issue that started threatening to break his marriage, he took it to God in prayer afternoon, God opened his eyes to see what he should have seen and kmown before he said, “I do”- his wife’s spiritual status.

He saw his wife sitting on a throne with two big pythons guarding her to the right and to the left. He called his pastor who also prayed concerming his revelation and what the pastor told him by revelation, shocked him. The pastor said: Your wife is a marine princess and she is mamied to a poweriul python in the spirit realm. This is wiy she doesn’t want you praying at night the brother then remembered the python he Saw on his wedding night angrily scattering his house, in his dream.

That marriage eventually broke up but not before the brother was rendered impoverished and nearly killed in his sleep by a python that always coiled around him, trying to kill him. This brother came out of the marriage alive because of God’s mercy and because he had strong prayer support from many quarters. Others could not escape! Today’s Basic Scripture Vs. 11, says: “Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices.”

Oh, note the word:” DEVICES” Beyond mamiage, pray over every business partner or over anything you lay your hands to do.The devil can use marriage or anything to get at you! Ah! DEVICES! But thank God, Isaiah 49:25 says: “But thus saith the Lord, “Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered.” You shall be delivered’ even if you have made past mistakes.

If you are not married, seek the spiritual status of your future partner! Arise today and scatter all the DEVICES of the satanic world to trap your destiny!

ONLINE VIGIL PRAYERS FOR PROMOTION TONTGHT: Connect to the TWO ON-LINE VIGIL PRAYER SESSIONS! 1ST SESSION Connect via: FACEBOOK Ourdailymannaworldwide. Time 10pm-10A5pm (Nigeria tinme). THEN 2 ND SESON.Time: 11- 11.45 pm (Nigeria time).

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of victory as led.

2. I UPRO0T every satanic plan or DEVICE to trap my destiny in Jesus name.
3. LORD, deliver me from every satanic gang-up. Stop any plan to push me Into any IRREVERSIBLE MISTAKE.
4. I SCATTER every satanic plot, plan or DEVICE to trap me into singing the songs of HAD–I-KNOWN in Jesus name (Pray it seriously till you have peace to stop).

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 7:13am On Apr 24, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THEY ATTACKED HER WITH INSANITY!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: ECCLESIASTES 10: 4-11

A young Christian brother met a sister in a church program and decided to marry her because of her very good looks. This brother married this beautiful sister without praying much or asking what God had to say about the sister or his intended marital union with her.

Everything went on well until the sister had their first child. Immediately after having their first child, the sister started manifesting signs of insanity. She tried to kill the baby a couple of times before the baby was taken from her. Eventually, she walked out of the house one day and was never seen again, thereby putting the brother in big trouble with the sister’s family, But upon going to pray here and there, all the prophecies the brother was given pointed to the fact that the sister was given in marriage to a very wicked spirit husband, through her dedication as a baby.

And this spirit husband followed her about from infancy and was now jealous and angry that the sister got married to a man in this earthly realm. That was why he afflicted her with insanity. That way she could never get married to any man. Proverbs 12:15 says: The way of a fool is right in his own eyes: but he that hearkeneth unto counsel is wise” Before you say: “I do” seek the counsel of God through prayers and please KNOW HOW TO HEAR THE VOICE OF GOD.

Get my book on this. Know the spiritual status of your would-be spouse before marriage. This will let you know what you are getting into, how to manage it or how to refrain from going into it if you don’t have the grace to handle such. If you are married, share today’s devotional with the unmarried in your local Church/beyond. ALSO, AS A BUSINESSMAN OR WOMAN, check out the spiritual status of those you are signing deals with. Some of your partners can launch SPIRITUAL ATTACKS against you especially when the profits begin to show up! Make sure you sign agreements with everyone – Christian or non Christian.

Today’s scripture says: “…Wisdom is profitable to direct (Vs. 10) and “the serpent will bite without an enchanter” (contending with every contender)Vs 11. Arise today and cancel every evil arrow of stagnation, delay, insanity, depression, self-pity, divorce, disappointment at the edge of breakthroughs, rise and fall syndrome, evil dreams. etc, from the gates of hell.

TODAY IS TIME OUT WITH BISHOP CHRIS
Theme: “Family and Relationship matters-Mamiage, singles/ Single Fathers/Single Mothers, Remarriage/Divorce, Widowsers), inlaw issues, etc, Time: 10.00a.m (Nigeria time). Connect Via Facebook: ourdailymannaworldwide .Send in your questions ahead before each Session to: orderodm@gmal.com

PRAYER POINTS: Take your best song of worship as led.

2. I contend with every satanic arrow sent against my OPEN REWARD this year!
3. Oh God my Father! I will not walk myself into bondage in the name
of marriage in Jesus name.
4. Any covenant that is threatening to tear my destiny apart, break and
CATCH FIRE in Jesus name.
5. Any evil dedication that has given my spouse in marriage to any demonic personality from infancy, that is now working against me and my DESTINY.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 5:16am On Apr 25, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE DELIVERANCE OF THE HEAD: HEAD HUNTERS MUST RUN MAD! – 4

BASIC SCRIPTURES:
LUKE 10 12-21; PROVERBS 18:21

Welcome to today’s devotional hour! We have seen that the head is the top part of the human body. And it contains the brain, which is the “chief sense coordinator” of all the human senses.

Today, we shall see another reason why the head is under attack! The head is not just under attack because it signifies glory, but also because of the things that it carries, which includes the mouth. Apart from enabling feeding, the mouth also represents our vocal abilities by the virtue of the tongue.

Now all these are what the mouth is and represents physically, but spiritually, the mouth is an extremely powerful thing by the virtue of the tongue which it carries. No wonder King Solomon said: “Life and death are in the power of the tongue.”

Everything God created except man, was created with word and vocal power which lies in the tongue of the mouth. But when God made man, He did not only make man in His own image but after His likeness, according to GENESIS 1:26 and GENESIS 5:1.
God created man
Himself, giving man the same vocal power, which lies in the tongue of the mouth. This makes man a LITTLE “god” in his own right (PSALM 82:6, ISAIAH 41:23 and JOHN 10:34). One major characteristic that makes God who He is, is the power to create and destroy with His mouth (tongue). And guess what?

You possess that power also! Never forget this: Words (your tongue) are powerful; so it can create or it can destroy. So, choose your words wisely. Satan knows that YOUR MOUTH IS HIS OBITUARY, so he would do all he can to attacking your tongue by attacking your head!

This is also why your head comes under such attacks as: reluctance to read your Bible, knowing and exercising the power you possess through your tongue by praying. Satan would do anything to keep you from pages 38 and 39 of this booklet which contain the UNFAILING PROMISES FOR ACHIEVERS!

But thank God for today’s 1st Basic Scipture( Vs19): Behold I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions…” This means, you can win over every attack in your head/tongue because you are carrying the needed DIVINE DYNAMITE to crush demonic scorpions and serpents. As you put your tongue to use again today, deliverance is sure for your head, in Jesus name.

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of victory as led now.

2. Any power, enchantment or divinity working against my head for any reason, die now in Jesus name.
3. The GREATER ONE is in me! My tongue CANNOT BE stopped or attacked in Jesus name.
4. No battle shall steal my mouth from praying and praising God in Jesus name.
5. Any curse or covenant that renders my head defenceless against evil arrows, break now in Jesus name.
5. Anything in my foundation that attracts evil arrows to my head, be destroyed now, in Jesus name. Pray about today as led now.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 6:07am On Apr 26, 2021
Our Daily Manna

DELIVERANCE OF THE HEAD
THE BATTLE OF THE TWINS! – 5

BASIC SCRIPTURES: PSALM 23:5: PSALM 91:13-15

A sister suddenly started seeing her identical twin sister attacking and dragging things with her, in her dreams. These dreams were strange and difficult for her to believe because she never had any reason to believe that her identical twin sister could be against or after her or anything that belonged to her.

But after much prayer over her dilemma, God dropped the bombshell in the form of a dream. In that dream, this sister saw herself standing in a place that looked like a temple. In that temple, there was an altar of gold and she stood at the front of the altar. All of a sudden, she saw her identical twin sister standing beside her, in the front of that same altar.

And then it happened. A man in a glowing white robe came out from the altar with a golden bowl of oil in his hand. This man walked straight to this sister and poured the oil in the golden bowl on her head and into this sister’s mouth, completely ignoring her identical twin sister that stood beside her.

The pouring of this oil on this sister’s head and mouth signified that she was the one that God had chosen, called and anointed with power. This sister’s dream reminds me of the words of Gift Gugu Mona “When God anoints you, surely you will be appointed for massive accomplishments. This is one of the reasons the head that carries the oil, gets attacked

Today’s 1st Basic Scripture says: “… Thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over Another thing that attracts attacks to any head carrying the oil of God is that the oil on the head also signifies an appointment for great/overflowing prosperity, And that is why this sister’s identical twin sister kept on attacking her.

She knew that the Oil on her head was heaven’s appointment for great accomplishments and prosperity. The carrier of the oil of God comes under attack because with the unction and power in the oil on a person’s head, that person becomes a TERRORIST TO THE GATES OF HELL!

This is why it is almost automatic that Satan will always attack any head that is carrying the oil of God and such ahead will always need deliverance AGAINST THE DRYING UP OF THE OIL ON THAT HEAD! Such attack can even start from infancyncy or from the womb because there are satanic agents that can see a child’s head/star/glory from the womb and read it accurately.

But PSALM 91:13 says: you shall tread upon the lion and the cobra. The young lion and the serpent you shall trample under foot” Verse 15 says: He shall call upon me and I will answer him. I will be with him in trouble. I will deliver him and honour him.”

God is committed to your total deliverance, no matter the attacks being programmed against your head because of the oil it carries. You shall not fail God or man! Pray seriously now!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: My faith looks up to the…
2. Any power or personality attacking me because of the oil of God upon my head out of jealousy, be destroyed in Jesus name.
3. Any arrow fired at my head because of the glory and destiny that i carry, backfire now in Jesus name.
4. Any power or any personality covering my glory/star with witch blanket, catch fire and die with your blanket in Jesus name.
5 Any power or personality that wants the oil of God upon my life to waste by killing me before my set time, die by fire in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 5:33am On Apr 27, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: "HE CALLED HER A “DOG.”

BASIC SCRIPTURE: MATTHEW 15: 21-28

Dogs are domesticated canivores of the family Canidae. They have a lifespan of between 10 – 13 years. The fastest dogs are the Greyhound (48 km/hr) and the German Shepherd (72km/hr).

Names of dog breeds include Labrados, Chihuahua, Chow Chow, African Mongrel, Dobermann, Prodle, American Pit Bull, Terner, Rott Weiler, etc. Jesus described (called) this woman as ‘ dog’ but she said to Jesus something unusual (paraphrased): “Yes, I’m A Dog, But I’m A Different Kind Of Dog. I Am A Bulldog.

I Will Not Leave You Alone Until I Get What I Want From You.” Ah! The Lord Jesus Could Not Resist Her! That’s one of the outstanding things about bulldog faith. It is faith that makes it very hard for the devil to resist your blessings. It is faith that causes God to move heaven and earth to do whatever you desire.

Bulldog faith is faith that refuses to take “NO” for an answer. Be reminded that one of the outstanding things about the bulldog is that once it clamps its jaws on what it wants, it can still breathe through its mouth. So no matter how long it takes to get that thing, IT NEVER GETS TIRED. BULLDOG FAITH NEVER GETS TIRED.

This woman’s faith did not get tired. Remember that woman with the issue of blood in Mark 5; she had a “bulldog kind of faith too. She kept on telling herself, “If only I can touch the helnm of His garment, I shall be made whole.” She kept on saying it. The more she said it, the closer she moved to Jesus.

The closer she moved to Jesus, the more she said it. YES! SHIE REFUSED TO BE DISCOURAGED. SHE REFUSED TO QUIT, AND SHE GOT WHAT SHE WANTED. In this second quarter of 2021, develop that kind of persistence, no mater what life calls you! Don’t give up in the face of opposition. Hold on to what you have received in that place of prayer until it becomes a reality.

Faith is not moved by physical discouraging circumstances. Faith holds on to the Word of God until that Word becomes fulfilled. Live like a BULLDOG and this world shall see your OPEN REWARD! Amen and amen!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 3: When the morning…

1. Pray generally about today’s word as it has touched you.
2. I silence every voice of discouragement trying to rob me of my miracle. I silence every voice of opposition!
3. Spirit of the living God, open new doors of favour for me. Make a way for me where there seems to be no way! I am unstoppable in Jesus name.
4. Father, show Yourself strong and mighty in my life, family and ministry. Let men know that WHAT YOU CANNOT DOES NOT EXIST (Pray it seriously).
5. Pray about today seriously as led now.

3 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 8:57am On Apr 28, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE GOLDEN FISH: GIVE YOUR BEST ALWAYS!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: ESTHER 6: 1-10

I once read a story about a family that arrived at a hotel after travelling for hours. Everyone was tired and stressed out including the two kids. As part of their services, many hotels in that country used to provide goldfish in their hotel rooms to serve as a source of entertainment, especially for the children that came with their parents.

When they got to the counter, the first question the kids asked was, “Do you have a goldfish in the room?” The receptionist answered, ‘NO. Everyone was discouraged and downcast. A cleaner that was preparing to go home overheard the disappointment of the kids and thought of what to do.

He quickly walked about twenty minutes to the nearest hotel that had goldfish in their rooms. He asked to loan just one of the fish and came back to give to their guests. The family was thrilled and the father took time to appreciate the cleaner. He then asked him, “Why did you go through all that stress?” The man’s answer was simple, “I know how things work with kids. When my kids are unhappy, my wife is unhappy.

And when my wife is unhappy, I am unhappy. It’s bad to be stuck one hotel room wiih kids that are unhappy and a wife that is stressed out and unhappy. I just wanted to do all I could to make your time here fun.” That man gave his best. Giving your best sometimes may mean that you do what you can to ease someone’s burden.

Resolve to give your best today and in 2021. It may cost you, but in the long run, God will see it and will one day cause the book of remembrance to be opened in your favour. The same God that caused Mordecai’s good work to be remembered will cause your good works to be remembered and you will be rewarded richly. Pray seriously now!

Join us online today for “THE MORNING FIRE with Bishop Chris. Time: 6am-7am (Nigeria time). Log on to these Propheic players-start-your-day, via our new oficial FACBOOKPAGE-“OUR DAILYMANNA WORLDIWDE” START FOLLOWING THAT PAGE NOW!

PRAYER POINTS. Take Song 2: Draw me nearer…

1. Pray over today’s word as it has ministered to you.
2. Father, I yield myself to You as a vessel unto honour. Make me a blessing to people everywhere I go. Pray about this new quarter seriously now!
3. Every evil plot from hell, designed to stop the flow of God’s blessings through me, SCATTER BY FIRE NOW.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 5:55am On Apr 29, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE HIGHEST BLESSINGS

BASIC SCRIPTURE: GENESIS 14: 18-24

When the Most High God blesses a man, that man becomes qualified to take the highest position available. A man who has been blessed by the Most High has no position with the low and depressed. There is nothing the enemy can do to subdue such a man again.

The blessings of God upon that man will begin to work day and night and lift him up, higher and higher; above the storms of life, above the sorrow and pain, above the bitterness and depression, above the opposition, above the mountains and obstacles. That blessing will lift him higher and higher until he becomes a reference point for God’s blessings and greatness.

Hear the words of Melchizedek the priest of the Most High God: “Blessed be Abram of the most high God, possessor of heaven and earth.” Did you get that? ABRAM was BLESSED because His God is the highest! No matter what is happening, always remember that YOU ARE BLESSED Too! Even when you CANNOT SEE IT, just remember that YOU ARE BLESSED this year!

Immediately after that encounter, God appeared to Abram in Genesis 15 and gave the promise of becoming a father of many nations. Nothing is more important and valuable to you than the blessings (FAVOUR) of THE HIGHEST God. Value the blessings of this God more than any other thing.

If the devil robs you of all that you have, make sure that he doesn’t rob you of the revelation of the value of GOD’S BLESSINGS because He is the MOST HIGH! Lift up your hands and declare that the MOST HIGH is your God and YOU ARE BLESSED!

If You Sowed Your 21-Day Fasting SEEDS but did not get your Prophetic Psalm, kindly send “NO PSALM” To: orderodm@gmaill.com or Text/whatsapp +234 8144-044-226, +234-802-342-1513. Write the type of seeds you sowed. Whatsapp and e-mail are preferable. Find someone to help you out.

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of adoration as led.

1. Pray generally in your own words about any personal lesson learnt from today’s devotional. YOU ARE BLESSED!
2. Father, I receive Your highest blessngs upon me; let them work day and night and lift me higher and higher above mediocre things in this generation.
3. Because my God is the MOST HIGH, I refuse to fear! I AM BLESSED AGAINST ALL ODDS! Spirit of the Living God, fill me with a fresh revelation of Your blessings upon me. Help me to reject DEPRESSION and discouragement.
4. Pray for everyone who sowed seeds during the 21-day fasting programme. Loose their harvest.
5. Pray about today seriously as led now. LOOSE YOUR 2021 BLESSINGS!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 5:29am On Apr 30, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: MIND THE SMALL THINGS OF 2021

BASIC SCRIPTURE: MATTHEW 26: 36-46

This is funny but loaded! It was sent to me by a friend and it is appreciated! The story illustrates the power of EVEN ONE LETTER in a sentence or word! There was a spelling mistake and the husband could not go home without a police escort! A husband wrote a romantic message to his wife on his official trip and missed an “e” in the last word.

He wrote: “Hi darling I’m experiencing the best time of my life and I wish you were “her.” Now he is seeking police protection and a legal explanation to enter his own house because the wife saw “HER” instead of “HERE.” He wanted to write: “I wish you were “here” but he wrote: “I wish you were “her.” Oh! The power of little things!

In 2021, resist the devil and refuse to allow any power to trick you into just ONE SIN, ONE PROCRASTINATION, ONE act of unforgiveness/malice! One little bout of anger! One careless word! Just one month of not paying your Tithe, just one Sunday of missing church, just one little act of sleep, etc. LITTLE THINGS, LITTLE LEAKS are what will sink a great ship! No wonder John Woode penned: “It’s the little details that are vital.

Little things make big things happen.” Just before facing His cross, Jesus prayed many “little, short but agonizing prayers in the garden of Gethsemane. It was those little repeated prayers that shook the world! It was COMMON WATER that became the FIRST MIRACLE OF JESUS! Not an oceanic wave! Just COMMON, everyday drinking water!

Arise now and stop every plan to use little things to sink you this year! Pray seriously!

ONLINE VIGIL PRAYERS FOR UNCOMMON BREAKTHROUGHS: Connect to the TWO ON-LINE VIGIL PRAYER SESSIONS! 1ST SESSION – Connect via: FACEBOOK: ourdailymannaworldwide Time: 10.pm-10.45pm (Nigeria time). THEN 2ND SESSION. Time: 11pm-11.45 pm (Nigeria time).

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. I decree that I shall not sink by little excuses or by little things this year.
3. Lord, scatter every plan to make me joke with little things this year.
4. Lord, use my daily little prayers this year to provoke my OPEN REWARD in Jesus name.
5. O you TRAP OF JUST ONE OR LITTLE THINGS; catch FIRE in Jesus name.
6. Pray about today seriously as led now.
Thank God for this month and pray for the month of May now!

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 7:36am On May 01, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: COUNT THE COST AND SUCCEED! PLAN!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: PROVERBS 16:1-3;
LUKE 14: 28-30

No normal human being will ever stand up and announce that his or her desire in life is to fail. There an innate desire in every human being to succeed. However, lots of people fail. The history of mankind is laced with failure in every area of life and in every aspect.

Failure is that one thing that does not respect colour or tribe, it has no regard for religion or culture, neither does it care whether you are rich or poor. That tells me one thing: IT IS NOT ENOUGH TO WANT TO SUCCEED. It has been said, ‘If wishes were horses, beggars would ride’. When this proverb was coined, it was used to particularly describe those who were so lazy that they had to resort to begging to survive.

You can wish and dream and desire all you want, if you don’t roll up your sleeves and get busy, failure will overtake you and keep your dreams and desires in the pit. Turn your desires into action. Make your dreams a reality by believing them strongly enough to work on them. Clarify what you want and find out what it takes to make it happen.

Jesus said “lf you have a desire to build a skyscraper, won’t it be smart to sit down first and plan so that you know whether you have what it takes to start and finish the skyscraper (author’s rendering and interpretation). Planning is essential. That is why I always begin a new year with a clear plan. I begin a new quarter and a new month with a clear plan.

I don’t just want to have a ‘want’. I want to take it a step further; I want to have a ‘plan’ too. And above all, commit your plans to the Lord, trust in Him and He will bring it to pass. Move out of the class of people who are passing the path of laziness and failure today and step into the realm of success that God designed for you.

Join us online today for”THE SPECIAL MORNING FIRE WITH BISHOP CHRIS”. Time: 7am-8am (Nigeria time). Log on to these prophetic prayers-to-start-your-day, via our new official FACEBOOK PAGE -“OUR DAILY MANNA WORLDWIDE.” START FOLLOWING THAT PAGE

1. Pray generally in your own words as you have been touched.
2. Pray seriously again for yourself now concerning your dreams and goals for 2021. If you wrote down your goals, bring out that list and refresh them again before the Lord of hosts. Nothing on that list is too late for Him to perform.
3. Pray about this new month seriously.
4. Every evil force working to turn me into a beggar who will never have his wishes fulfilled, scatter NOW!!!
5. Father, I receive fresh grace to complete my life’s assignment. I shall end up in victory and glory in Jesus name.
5. Pray about today as led now. CANCEL WEEPING!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Rilwayne 001 I Say You Better BELIEVE The Ways Of Annunaki And His Followers. / Atheist Goes To Hell / If I Sell My Property, Should I Still Pay Tithe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 252
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.