Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,897 members, 7,817,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? - Family (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? (74426 Views)

My Husband Kicked Me Out After A DNA Test Revealed He Wasn’t My Daughter Dad / Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) / Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 02, 2021
CalliDora1:

Lol.. easier said than done because you're not a woman.

Roe, suggesting such in the first place is a disrespect to your woman. You Indirectly telling her you don't trust her.

Now, what should a woman do to know of the man has children outside wedlock? If a woman decides to find out, the same men will complaining that the woman has trust issues. So you see why all this is unnecessary?

The problem is not just having children out of wedlock or having extramarital affairs. Any married person who wants to have sex outside the marriage can do so provided there is no deceit involved; and if the other cannot cope with it, he/she is free to leave. And if a woman gets pregnant for another child, she should ask the biological father to sponsor it.

But it is where the women brings another man's children home for her husband to be paying school fees, feeding, taking on holidays abroad, investing his time, effort and money to build them into upright human beings; that the whole issue becomes devilishly fraudulent. For a woman to understand the concept, she should try to imagine her husband bringing home his children from other women for her to cook for, clean and nurture throughout their childhood, while somehow making her believe that they are hers. It's impossible, but that's the only way it would be equivalent.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 02, 2021
AltCtrlDel:

Alot of men are interested in this. I hope it's affordable. Last time I checked it cost about N350,000 per person
They have been scamming all the Males in your family.
Except for legal cases, DNA around Ikeja is between N80K and N150K depending on the Lab, and insist the repeat it twice with 2 more different samples
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by duchess854: 6:24pm On Jan 02, 2021
Wow.. is like na your wife come lay complain say her husband won do DNA for her three kids. Anyways, just hold from 100k to 300k.
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Tozara(m): 6:25pm On Jan 02, 2021
CalliDora1:
Why would you even marry a woman you don't trust well enough in the first place?

It serves you guys right because when they say marry in the Lord, you'll laugh yourselves to scorn now you're all running Helter skelter like headless chickens looking for DNA that is not lost.

I want big boobs, I want big bumbum, I want beautiful face. At the last, no peace of mind as every man wants her too.

Marry the will of God and have some peace.

Nobody should come for me o. It's just daybreak and my brain is still initializing.....

No wonder you sound so stupid.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by LINTUNE(m): 6:31pm On Jan 02, 2021
pocohantas:
The polygamous gender is scared of being cheated on. One would have thought with how you guys encourage sleeping around- you’ll understand that a fellow bro has to nut somewhere. Sometimes with receipts...

Sha don’t kill yourselves like the FCMB woman’s husband. Men are not built for such pain.grin
stfu , what that woman did is definitely more heinous than infidelity, she knew those children weren't for him, yet she hid the truth from him, for over 10 yrs...she kept mute while he took care of both and and the kids...u will be a mum sunday, perhaps u might even have a son, dont support evil..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 02, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

The problem is not just having children out of wedlock or having extramarital affairs. Any married person who wants to have sex outside the marriage can do so provided there is no deceit involved; and if the other cannot cope with it, he/she is free to leave. And if a woman gets pregnant for another child, she should ask the biological father to sponsor it.

But it is where the women brings another man's children home for her husband to be paying school fees, feeding, taking on holidays abroad, investing his time, effort and money to build them into upright human beings; that the whole issue becomes devilishly fraudulent. For a woman to understand the concept, she should try to imagine her husband bringing home his children from other women for her to cook for, clean and nurture throughout their childhood, while somehow making her believe that they are hers. It's impossible, but that's the only way it would be equivalent.

Are you for real at first paragraph? SMH.
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 02, 2021
CalliDora1:

Are you for real at first paragraph? SMH.

You believe it is better to be deceiving while cheating? Personally I can't fight over any woman. If my wife feels she must cheat, I prefer that she not do it behind my back. Tell me to my face and I'll even help you pack your bags in the car and if I'm feeling benevolent, pay your tfare to go stay with your new man. I expect the same consideration if I decide to have another woman; though I would rather marry a second wife openly than cheat. Either way, I can't bring another woman's child to my wife to raise at home, nor do I expect that she brings another man's child for me to waste my life and money on. That's only fair.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by salt1: 6:44pm On Jan 02, 2021
Bookmarked
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Silentgroper(m): 6:47pm On Jan 02, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

It reminds me of David and Uriah.

Men are truly their worst enemies they can kill for pussy grin grin and they will come here and be whinning and blaming their wickedness and frustrations on women when their fellow men are the cause of their frustration.

cry
Yeah well, that was back in d days. Now d tables has turned. I mean this days u see news abt females trying to naked each other during a fight, guess what, na man dem dey fight ontop. Even on sm, u'd see ur lots exposing dirty secrets abt themselves cause of man. Even blood sisters are nt exempted.
Men of dz generation wouldnt do any of dat shiit 4 pussy anymore. We just fvck d pussy nd move on.
I bet u've heard stories abt men sharing nd passing pussies amongst themselves tongue .
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by oluakin08: 6:48pm On Jan 02, 2021
all what the doctor needs is the saliva of the said father and the child. it only cost about 100k in Nigeria. thank GOD now , thanks me later. @OLUAKIN.
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Disturb: 7:16pm On Jan 02, 2021
pocohantas:

Same way your matter never pass my matter. Funny you think I am not wise. E shock you ba? Come chop my give away na. grin grin
must be why you skipped me
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Coinbased: 7:39pm On Jan 02, 2021
Varies
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by akpunda86: 8:19pm On Jan 02, 2021
Emioluwa:
If I we're you I won't bank on that because it has been proving over time that child do resemble the man their mother sleep with during pregnancy

Tsa proved where.
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Ojemedad: 8:35pm On Jan 02, 2021
Bigggloadofcum:
That's the most important thing any man in Nigeria should know.

In fact every man out there should take their babies out for paternity test. Its compulsory.

The category of women we have now are deadlier than a viper.

My own pikin no need paternity test sha. Cuz the pikin kuku resemble me. People dey ask me if na cough I cough am.

Dey there de deceive yourself

1 Like

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by ensamy(m): 8:48pm On Jan 02, 2021
AltCtrlDel:
Help!!! Pls Where Can I Do DNA/Paternity Test & How Much?

I got this from a friend via WhatsApp. But I don't know how to edit the screenshot to cover his name and details.

"Men are dying from emotional battery and verbal abuse. Women get attention when a finger is laid on them or they even cut themselves to get injuries and their feminists coven takes it up from there.

How does a man explain emotional bartery and abuse in court or to a relation or friend? Baba based on our discussions, pls help me find out where I can discretely do paternity tests for my kids and also the cost.. You're more SM savvy than I am. One love Gee"

Please help a brother
130k, a buccal swab will be collected and blood sample from both the Dad and the child. Means of identification provided including the child's birth certificate. The consent form is filled. Then lastly wait for a week, the result will be ready. Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by hammerDK: 8:52pm On Jan 02, 2021
cococandy:
I love how men encourage promiscuity. They cheer one another on when they behave like people with no self control. They call women who agree with them good women for tolerating such nonsense. Then, when the results of their actions come calling, they are crying about DNA tests.

The fact that you guys are “polygamous in nature” should tell you that many of you dipping in the same wells. What’s the natural outcome of that?

And you are the “logical ones”. Phew

After crying on this thread, you’ll go back to life as usual. Spreading your seeds in one another’s gardens and having others spread in yours.

The kids are just a result of community efforts. They should be a community responsibility as well. grin grin

This is the most hilarious comment this year, got me in bits.

hahaha...

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by crownedprinz(m): 9:19pm On Jan 02, 2021
Go to DNA Centre at Ikeja around Allen. You can google them “DNA Centre”. It cost 150k for mouth swab sample
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by hammerDK: 9:34pm On Jan 02, 2021
crownedprinz:
Go to DNA Centre at Ikeja around Allen. You can google them “DNA Centre”. It cost 150k for mouth swab sample

THE LAST THING A MAN SHOULD DO TO HIS KIDS IS DNA.

THAT IS SO IRRELEVANT.

OUR ANCESTORS BELIEVED IN COMMUNITY OWNERSHIP OF CHILDREN, BECAUSE THEY KNEW SEXUAL LIASON WERE NOTORIOUSLY CONDUCTED SECRETLY AND DIFFICULT TO POLICE. grin

THEY SAY IT TAKES A COMMUNITY TO RAISE CHILDREN AND I BELIEVE THEM.

IMAGINE THEY DID DNA TEST BACK THEN, MANY OF US ARE NOT ACTUALLY FROM THE FAMILY WE FIND OURSELVES TODAY.

BUT DOES THAT REALLY MATTER?

IT ONLY MATTERS WEN YOU START PARADING PIECE OF PAPER CALLED DNA RESULT, OTHERWISE, YOUR FAMILY NAME WILL STILL BE CONTINUED AND YOU GIVEN ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AS BOTH PARENT AND ANCESTOR.
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by sahmi007: 9:58pm On Jan 02, 2021
CalliDora1:
Why would you even marry a woman you don't trust well enough in the first place?

It serves you guys right because when they say marry in the Lord, you'll laugh yourselves to scorn now you're all running Helter skelter like headless chickens looking for DNA that is not lost.

I want big boobs, I want big bumbum, I want beautiful face. At the last, no peace of mind as every man wants her too.

Nobody should come for me o. It's just daybreak and my brain is still initializing.....

Fuu
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Seuntoyinolu(m): 11:14pm On Jan 02, 2021
YourCoffin:
I don't know why Nigerians especially the women see DNA testing as an abomination. It should have been a normal procedure by now. In the US before a father's name is appended on a child's birth certificate, a DNA test is usually carried out. Same thing should be applicable here.

Which part of US do this please?
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by crownedprinz(m): 1:14am On Jan 03, 2021
hammerDK:

OKAY

THE LAST THING A MAN SHOULD DO TO HIS KIDS IS DNA.

THAT IS SO IRRELEVANT.

OUR ANCESTORS BELIEVED IN COMMUNITY OWNERSHIP OF CHILDREN, BECAUSE THEY KNEW SEXUAL LIASON WERE NOTORIOUSLY CONDUCTED SECRETLY AND DIFFICULT TO POLICE. grin

THEY SAY IT TAKES A COMMUNITY TO RAISE CHILDREN AND I BELIEVE THEM.

IMAGINE THEY DID DNA TEST BACK THEN, MANY OF US ARE NOT ACTUALLY FROM THE FAMILY WE FIND OURSELVES TODAY.

BUT DOES THAT REALLY MATTER?

IT ONLY MATTERS WEN YOU START PARADING PIECE OF PAPER CALLED DNA RESULT, OTHERWISE, YOUR FAMILY NAME WILL STILL BE CONTINUED AND YOU GIVEN ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AS BOTH PARENT AND ANCESTOR.

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Dshocker(m): 3:35am On Jan 03, 2021
CalliDora1:

So men shouldn't marry whom they are attracted to?
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by georgeakins: 5:40am On Jan 03, 2021
Bigggloadofcum:

In fact every man out there should take their babies out for paternity test. Its compulsory.

My own pikin no need paternity test sha. Cuz the pikin kuku resemble me. People dey ask me if na cough I cough am.

The pikin could be from your blood relation
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by georgeakins: 5:43am On Jan 03, 2021
Greenishland:
Wahala for who no marry born again wife o grin

Like those ones at Christ Embassy Church? Hmmmmn!

1 Like

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by bull67: 6:32am On Jan 03, 2021
covid 19 is doing a lot. i believe it will expose so many thing b4 it all goes away
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by ABOVEDELAW: 6:56am On Jan 03, 2021
FALLACY, IT'S OPTIONAL OVER THERE. PATERNITY COURT IS YOUR FRIEND.
YourCoffin:
I don't know why Nigerians especially the women see DNA testing as an abomination. It should have been a normal procedure by now. In the US before a father's name is appended on a child's birth certificate, a DNA test is usually carried out. Same thing should be applicable here.
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by georgeakins: 7:08am On Jan 03, 2021
Kakamorufu:
Because your child resembles you is not enough.
I've seen a case where the boy resembles the dad.

When it's time to move the child and the mom abroad, the DNA result showed that the man is not the biological father.

May be na him younger brother do am
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by SaintUlot: 7:19am On Jan 03, 2021
50k per child, result in 3 days
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by wethebest(m): 9:55am On Jan 03, 2021
Bigggloadofcum:

As long u wr present during d pregnancy, d child can look like u or ur wife. It does not proof u re the father. Only DNA test can prove dat. Savvy?

1 Like

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Ryan03(f): 10:31am On Jan 03, 2021
JBoy9:
If a procedure as important and sensitive as this could be made affordable, an age long evil of paternity fraud would have been put in check.

I can tell you, 70% of Nigerian men love and cater for children that are not theirs.
proper research is saying about 30% but you are saying 70%. With this figure, are you sure you are not a product of paternity fraud?
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by xavierx: 10:31am On Jan 03, 2021
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Ryan03(f): 10:34am On Jan 03, 2021
YourCoffin:
this is better sef, they should also reduce the price so that everyone can participate. That way, no woman will dare pin another man's child on an innocent fellow

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) / How Guys Use Marriage To Plunge Themselves Into Perpetual Poverty. / "This Is Not My Son"- Mum Reacts After Her Son Showed Her His New Hairstyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.