Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? - Family (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? (74366 Views)

My Husband Kicked Me Out After A DNA Test Revealed He Wasn’t My Daughter Dad / Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) / Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by GboyegaD(m): 3:56pm On Jan 02, 2021
Sanchez01:

There is no conventional approach to it. The essence of pushing for a DNA test in the first place is as a result of suspicion. A cheating woman will get angry and throw tantrums when confronted or told to her face. In a situation whereby the man tells the wife and she knows deep down that the man isn't the father of the child, there are chances that she will result to emotional blackmail and vain threats.

Blood stained garments, chewing gum, cigarette butt, licked envelope, licked stamp, semen stain, skin tissue, toothbrush, fingernail clippings, snotty tissue, hair, earwax on cotton bud, used band aid, etc are samples needed for paternity test. One can get one or more without having to tell the wife.

Anyways, I have seen too many upclose dramas just around November-December of 2020 to suggest that men owe themselves DNA tests of their kids to avoid stories.

Nonetheless, it still remains the man saying he needs conduct the test for his comfort. Some do have doubts that are genuine while many are just band wagon effects.

Another thing I have come to conclude is that our married men are cheating with other people's wives for them to start getting on the edge once DNA is mentioned. In essence, both parties are very guilty.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by iamyemiakins(m): 3:57pm On Jan 02, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

They truly are no wonder they impregnate the wives of their fellow men grin

You've been asslicking ur fellow evening newspapers for a while now. Stay one place, no confuse the thunder wey go fire all of una.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by DaniDani(m): 3:58pm On Jan 02, 2021
decimator:
Just did mine in Nov 2020. 2 children and myself cost 250k.
Test excluded me as the biological one. I plan to sue her for false allegation, character assassination, obtaining by tricks etc. except I get a public apology.

Pls where and how did you do yours?
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:58pm On Jan 02, 2021
iamyemiakins:

You've been asslicking ur fellow evening newspapers for a while now. Stay one place, no confuse the thunder wey go fire all of una.

Thunder fire that your left nyansh undecided

1 Like

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 02, 2021
Sanchez01:

I could have liked this post if I didn't experience an over-one-year adultery case, involving devoted, fine lady who has been married for six years and the church's keyboardist. I guess they are not 'in the Lord' people, shey?

Test the spirit to know those are truly regenerated souls not just church goers pretending to be born-again. But to be able to do this, you too must be a certified and true born-again xtian.

Not all that call him Lord will enter His kingdom.
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by DaniDani(m): 4:01pm On Jan 02, 2021
nams77:
Well it should be around 100-150k.
If you are in warri, I can give you referral
Pls give me referal. Pls direct me on how to go about it in Warri.
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 02, 2021
Ishilove:

Well spoken

My dear. Hm.
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Sanchez01: 4:03pm On Jan 02, 2021
GboyegaD:

Nonetheless, it still remains the man saying he needs conduct the test for his comfort. Some do have doubts that are genuine while many are just band wagon effects.

Another thing I have come to conclude is that our married men are cheating with other people's wives for them to start getting on the edge once DNA is mentioned. In essence, both parties are very guilty.
It is a vicious cycle. News of paternity crime do not freak me anymore because I have been hearing about it almost all my life and have witnessed it up close. Worse is the fact that it is among religious folks. Trust is the primary reason why any man will push for a DNA test and it will be unwise to stoke an already tensed environment by announcing to one's wife that you would love to subject your kids to a DNA test. It is not worth it. There are certain secrets worth taking to one's grave and one of such is a DNA test, save you understand that you are married to an extremely forgiving and forgetful woman. If it isn't the case, you might as well be ready to invite both families and explain why you did or thought about doing what you did or want to do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Sanchez01: 4:09pm On Jan 02, 2021
CalliDora1:

Test the spirit to know those are truly regenerated souls not just church goers pretending to be born-again. But to be able to do this, you too must be a certified and true born-again xtian.

Not all that call him Lord will enter His kingdom.
Test the spirit ofo wo The lady in question claimed she has married a virgin and kept a no-sex-until-until-marriage policy but six years down the line, she was booking hotels around her area, rendezvousing with the church's keyboardist...

The Zonal pastor that was caught claimed he had never cheated on his wife before while the woman swore before a council that she had never cheated before...

The national music director who is a saxophonist was ready to die with his secret until he took ill and was near death before the G.O charged him to confess. The same man that the Holy Spirit isn't far from his mouth.

You cannot 'test the spirit' of men and you wrongly applied the passage. Humans are erratic and capable of doing the opposite of what they swore they wouldn't do with time. These things aren't new from where I am standing.

Even the scripture says the heart of man is DESPERATELY WICKED.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by GboyegaD(m): 4:11pm On Jan 02, 2021
Sanchez01:

It is a vicious cycle. News of paternity crime do not freak me anymore because I have been hearing about it almost all my life and have witnessed it up close. Worse is the fact that it is among religious folks. Trust is the primary reason why any man will push for a DNA test and it will be unwise to stoke an already tensed environment by announcing to one's wife that you would love to subject your kids to a DNA test. It is not worth it. There are certain secrets worth taking to one's grave and one of such is a DNA test, save you understand that you are married to an extremely forgiving and forgetful woman. If it isn't the case, you might as well be ready to invite both families and explain why you did or thought about doing what you did or want to do.

This is the easiest thing in my opinion. I guess one of our challenges is that we live to please the society otherwise, it is no big deal to say I'm suspicious and have a discussion around it.

The test should be because the man is still not convinced after the discussion about paternity of the child/children involved. At that point, it only helps for the sanity of those involved. Most importantly, both should be ready to face the outcome of the test.

It is unfair if the man feels the wife would leave if he's the father because she feels insecured and doing such secretly without her knowledge means the man wants to eat his cake and have it.
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by pocohantas(f): 4:11pm On Jan 02, 2021
irrefragable:
we are not fighting or competing against each other. Moral sense dictates that You should support the bill irrespective of whether men make up lawmakers or not.

Sure, I will support the bill when the male lawmakers pass it. I hope their own moral sense makes them pass the bill. grin

1 Like

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Karleb(m): 4:12pm On Jan 02, 2021
Sanchez01:

Test the spirit ofo wo The lady in question claimed she has married a virgin and kept a no-sex-until-until-marriage policy but six years down the line, she was booking hotels around her area, rendezvousing with the church's keyboardist...

The Zonal pastor that was caught claimed he had never cheated on his wife before while the woman swore before a council that she had never cheated before...

The national music director who is a saxophonist was ready to die with his secret until he took ill and was near death before the G.O charged him to confess. The same man that the Holy Spirit isn't far from his mouth.

You cannot 'test the spirit' of men and you wrongly applied the passage. Humans are erratic and capable of doing the opposite of what they swore they wouldn't do with time. These things aren't new from where I am standing.

Boss, stop wasting time with that fellow.

Obviously, she is just repeating what her pastor said on the pulpit.

Reality is often disappointing, sadly.
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by fof1: 4:15pm On Jan 02, 2021
CalliDora1:
Why would you even marry a woman you don't trust well enough in the first place?

It serves you guys right because when they say marry in the Lord, you'll laugh yourselves to scorn now you're all running Helter skelter like headless chickens looking for DNA that is not lost.

I want big boobs, I want big bumbum, I want beautiful face. At the last, no peace of mind as every man wants her too.

Marry the will of God and have some peace.

Nobody should come for me o. It's just daybreak and my brain is still initializing.....

Your Rant is irrelevant and Misplaced. You may not be Free. Be warned and live Faithfully. It's not all Stories,Pls.
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by ehinmowo: 4:19pm On Jan 02, 2021
GboyegaD:

Why act like a coward? There is no crime asking for a DNA test and the man should be able to face whatever the outcome is.
Truth is that we all are sneaky irrespective of gender from the reactions I have read.

If you have to have eternal problem in your relationship. Tell your wife you want to do DNA test. The hatred will compound when the result come out negative.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Sanchez01: 4:19pm On Jan 02, 2021
Karleb:

Boss, stop wasting time with that fellow.

Obviously, she is just repeating what her pastor said on the pulpit.

Reality is often disappointing, sadly.
Religious folks are something else.
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Sanchez01: 4:23pm On Jan 02, 2021
GboyegaD:

This is the easiest thing in my opinion. I guess one of our challenges is that we live to please the society otherwise, it is no big deal to say I'm suspicious and have a discussion around it.

The test should be because the man is still not convinced after the discussion about paternity of the child/children involved. At that point, it only helps for the sanity of those involved. Most importantly, both should be ready to face the outcome of the test.

It is unfair if the man feels the wife would leave if he's the father because she feels insecured and doing such secretly without her knowledge means the man wants to eat his cake and have it.
I don't intend to goof here and I apologise if at all I do but I doubt you have ever dealt with a woman owing to trust. The moment you let it out is the day things begin to fall apart, EVEN IF SHE IS INDEED CHEATED OR HAD CHEATED IN THE PAST. Everything will come pouring after that.

I wouldn't even counsel my most hated enemy to inform the wife of a paternity DNA test. The allegation is grave, albeit indirect.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by GboyegaD(m): 4:24pm On Jan 02, 2021
ehinmowo:

If you have to have eternal problem in your relationship. Tell your wife you want to do DNA test. The hatred will compound when the result come out negative.

It isn't by force to remain married na. Since there is no trust why force the marriage to start with. I repeat, it is sneaky to do a secret paternity court.
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by WetSmoke: 4:27pm On Jan 02, 2021
In the spirit of brotherhood waste not your money on DNA tests. Same way you are training your brother's children, your fellow brothers are also training your children elsewhere.
But if you must pls by all means be a man and have the balls to inform your wife. grin
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Thattallgirl(f): 4:27pm On Jan 02, 2021
Many people are confusing many pastors and people who go to church all the time as "marrying in the Lord". Others just choose any lady they like and pray for God to bless their union without asking for God's directions in the first place. When you have a relationship with Christ Himself and you know who u are in Him, you'll ask for His direction to marry God's appointed man or woman for you. Yea you'll have your desires, that's why it'll be easy to commit those desires in His hands when you have a relationship with Him.

If u see a pastor commiting adultery, you think everyone who goes to church is a Christian? Christian as in Christ-like? Yea even real believers make mistakes, but it won't be this deadly...

As for pocohantas and other ladies here whining these guys, well done cheesy cheesy grin
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by GboyegaD(m): 4:31pm On Jan 02, 2021
Sanchez01:

I don't intend to goof here and I apologise if at all I do but I doubt you have ever dealt with a woman owing to trust. The moment you let it out is the day things begin to fall apart, EVEN IF SHE IS INDEED CHEATED OR HAD CHEATED IN THE PAST. Everything will come pouring after that.

I wouldn't even counsel my most hated enemy to inform the wife of a paternity DNA test. The allegation is grave, albeit indirect.

Stems from the fact that we don't have conversations. If we do, the allegations of cheating is very grave and you should be able to talk about the signs you are seeing. If you both can't reach a logical conclusion and you still have doubt, let it known.
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by MikeBetty(m): 4:33pm On Jan 02, 2021
CalliDora1:
Why would you even marry a woman you don't trust well enough in the first place?

It serves you guys right because when they say marry in the Lord, you'll laugh yourselves to scorn now you're all running Helter skelter like headless chickens looking for DNA that is not lost.

I want big boobs, I want big bumbum, I want beautiful face. At the last, no peace of mind as every man wants her too.

Nobody should come for me o. It's just daybreak and my brain is still initializing.....

what about those who sample themselves as choir member yet they cheat after marriage?
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Jayxx: 4:39pm On Jan 02, 2021
I am interested and stays in North Central hence Abuja or any other state in NorthCentral is good for me , help me please
Prize ,location and contacts
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Jayxx: 4:40pm On Jan 02, 2021
I am interested and stays in North Central hence Abuja or any other state in NorthCentral is good for me , help please . I need to clear doubts .
Prize ,location and contacts
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 02, 2021
Sanchez01:

All these people you mentioned, you hardly know their spiritual level. So you can't really believe them what they claimed to be.

A true Christian though will be tempted but will never fall by the grace of God.
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by GloShare(m): 4:59pm On Jan 02, 2021
CalliDora1:

Do you trust boko haram? Go spend a night in sambisa forest even without losing any guard and see tongue.

You seem to lack understanding.
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Cmeo(m): 5:40pm On Jan 02, 2021
YourCoffin:
I don't know why Nigerians especially the women see DNA testing as an abomination. It should have been a normal procedure by now. In the US before a father's name is appended on a child's birth certificate, a DNA test is usually carried out. Same thing should be applicable here.

Abeg, which US are you talking about because this is not needed in the United States of America o.
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by All4good: 5:43pm On Jan 02, 2021
AltCtrlDel:
Help!!! Pls Where Can I Do DNA/Paternity Test & How Much?

Please help a brother

All you seek has been discussed earlier on this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/4031187/how-much-how-long-does
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by All4good: 5:48pm On Jan 02, 2021
DaniDani:

Pls give me referal. Pls direct me on how to go about it in Warri.
https://www.nairaland.com/4031187/how-much-how-long-does
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 02, 2021
CalliDora1:

My sister. Trusting someone does not mean that the person cannot cheat you. Let us trust, and still do our due diligence. A positive DNA result will even make the man's heart grow fonder; and if he's paying for it, how does it disturb you?

If I was a woman, I'll even insist on my husband doing DNA test after every birth...unless... I want to hide something of course.
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 02, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

My sister. Trusting someone does not mean that the person cannot cheat you. Let us trust, and still do our due diligence. A positive DNA result will even make the man's heart grow fonder; and if he's paying for it, how does it disturb you?

If I was a woman, I'll even insist on my husband doing DNA test after every birth...unless... I want to hide something of course.

Lol.. easier said than done because you're not a woman.

Roe, suggesting such in the first place is a disrespect to your woman. You Indirectly telling her you don't trust her.

Now, what should a woman do to know of the man has children outside wedlock? If a woman decides to find out, the same men will complaining that the woman has trust issues. So you see why all this is unnecessary?
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by elantraceey(f): 6:00pm On Jan 02, 2021
decimator:
Just did mine in Nov 2020. 2 children and myself cost 250k.
Test excluded me as the biological one. I plan to sue her for false allegation, character assassination, obtaining by tricks etc. except I get a public apology.
Are you really serious?
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Ogbuu101: 6:03pm On Jan 02, 2021
TransAtlanticEx:
I heard the procedure is expensive too even though I don't know how expensive it is.
Cc missjekyll unfortunately
Medics
Dokyoloye ,ogbuefi677
About 150k or cheaper in Lagos

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years / "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam / Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.