Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,472 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? (74370 Views)

My Husband Kicked Me Out After A DNA Test Revealed He Wasn’t My Daughter Dad / Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) / Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by DropsMic(m): 10:17am On Jan 02, 2021
Chiei
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by UncleHaba22: 10:17am On Jan 02, 2021
n
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Biglittlelois(f): 10:17am On Jan 02, 2021
Won dey....

1 Like

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Sanchez01: 10:18am On Jan 02, 2021
N133,000 - N150,000

It is cheaper than raising someone else's kids and convenient knowing the kids under your roof are yours.

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by oz4real83(m): 10:18am On Jan 02, 2021
CalliDora1:

Do you trust boko haram? Go spend a night in sambisa forest even without losing any guard and see tongue.
because I don't trust boko haram, I won't go to sambisa forest, I am on my guard and because of that, they can't harm me. U have difficulty in understanding issues.

146 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by capitalzero: 10:19am On Jan 02, 2021
AltCtrlDel:
Help!!! Pls Where Can I Do DNA/Paternity Test & How Much?

I got this from a friend via WhatsApp. But I don't know how to edit the screenshot to cover his name and details.

"Men are dying from emotional battery and verbal abuse. Women get attention when a finger is laid on them or they even cut themselves to get injuries and their feminists coven takes it up from there.

How does a man explain emotional bartery and abuse in court or to a relation or friend? Baba based on our discussions, pls help me find out where I can discretely do paternity tests for my kids and also the cost.. You're more SM savvy than I am. One love Gee"

Please help a brother

Go to synlab. Minimum of 100k

9 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by ehinmowo: 10:20am On Jan 02, 2021
I was shocked to see lots of vagina people on Twitter castigating DNA test.

please do DNA test. It's not expensive. 60-80k.

One more thing, don't be unfortunate. DO NOT TELL YOUR WIFE THAT YOU WANT DNA TEST NEITHER BEFORE NONE AFTER THE TEST. Unless the child is a bastard. Don't joke about it in the future that you did secret DNA test. I am telling you now. It could cost you your life should subsequent kids turns out to be illegitimate.

All you would need is probably the child's tooth brush or hair brush.

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Greenishland(f): 10:20am On Jan 02, 2021
Wahala for who no marry born again wife o grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by aoshea18: 10:20am On Jan 02, 2021
On Bing

5 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by PissfulProtester: 10:21am On Jan 02, 2021
olasaad:

O ga...

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by majamajic(m): 10:21am On Jan 02, 2021

I heard
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by humilitypays(m): 10:21am On Jan 02, 2021
AltCtrlDel:

Alot of men are interested in this. I hope it's affordable. Last time I checked it cost about N350,000 per person
I am sure our wicked feminists who dominate the fertility and healthcare sectors intentionally made it this costly to discourage men from going for paternity test so that they can continue to scam men and go scold free angry

35 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Gaddafih001(m): 10:22am On Jan 02, 2021
AltCtrlDel:

Alot of men are interested in this. I hope it's affordable. Last time I checked it cost about N350,000 per person
It’s actually 150,000

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by akpunda86: 10:22am On Jan 02, 2021
AltCtrlDel:
Help!!! Pls Where Can I Do DNA/Paternity Test & How Much?

I got this from a friend via WhatsApp. But I don't know how to edit the screenshot to cover his name and details.

"Men are dying from emotional battery and verbal abuse. Women get attention when a finger is laid on them or they even cut themselves to get injuries and their feminists coven takes it up from there.

How does a man explain emotional bartery and abuse in court or to a relation or friend? Baba based on our discussions, pls help me find out where I can discretely do paternity tests for my kids and also the cost.. You're more SM savvy than I am. One love Gee"

Please help a brother

Sorry ohhh my Four kids my carbon copy. natural DNA done and dusted. They are oyiri Nba

1 Like

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by CSTRR: 10:22am On Jan 02, 2021

11 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by bluefilm: 10:22am On Jan 02, 2021
CalliDora1:
Why would you even marry a woman you don't trust well enough in the first place?

It serves you guys right because when they say marry in the Lord, you'll laugh yourselves to scorn now you're all running Helter skelter like headless chickens looking for DNA that is not lost.

I want big boobs, I want big bumbum, I want beautiful face. At the last, no peace of mind as every man wants her too.

Marry the will of God and have some peace.

Nobody should come for me o. It's just daybreak and my brain is still initializing.....

Clearly, you lack either any or all of these things you mentioned.

Which explains why you think a man should not go for such even though that is exactly what he wants.

Nonsense. angry

64 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by AuroraB(f): 10:22am On Jan 02, 2021
SporaD8:

please pardon my bluntness, but... are you sure you are man enough? You sure don't sound like a father!
Paternity fraud is a great evil that must be expunged from our society. If you want a man to adopt a child, let him know from onset the legal and emotional implication of what he is entering into. I pray you'll not toil for another man to harvest.
Don't mind the monchoko

9 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Hallabee1(m): 10:22am On Jan 02, 2021
AltCtrlDel:

there is God ooo
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Whiteshield: 10:23am On Jan 02, 2021
DNA tests should be encouraged. Any woman who opposes DNA tests is a cheap hoe and a lying criminal.

36 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by CSTRR: 10:23am On Jan 02, 2021
Gaddafih001:

It’s actually 150,000
So it's more expensive than Covid19 test.

That is not true or you are been scammed
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by SenecaTheYonger: 10:23am On Jan 02, 2021
CalliDora1:

Wahala be like bicycle for who no get 350k grin.

If you’re broke, just say sO. A lot of people spend more than that monthly.

6 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by tutudesz: 10:24am On Jan 02, 2021
YourCoffin:
I don't know why Nigerians especially the women see DNA testing as an abomination. It should have been a normal procedure by now. In the US before a father's name is appended on a child's birth certificate, a DNA test is usually carried out. Same thing should be applicable here.
A DNA is carried out before a father name written on birth certificate undecided America has the highest amount of Paternity fraud in the world

32 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Whiteshield: 10:24am On Jan 02, 2021
CalliDora1:
Why would you even marry a woman you don't trust well enough in the first place?

It serves you guys right because when they say marry in the Lord, you'll laugh yourselves to scorn now you're all running Helter skelter like headless chickens looking for DNA that is not lost.

I want big boobs, I want big bumbum, I want beautiful face. At the last, no peace of mind as every man wants her too.

Nobody should come for me o. It's just daybreak and my brain is still initializing.....

Look at this idiot. Do you know how many hypocrites like you are breeding other people's bastard children?

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by shopwiser: 10:24am On Jan 02, 2021
some women won't like this grin

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by debbydams(f): 10:25am On Jan 02, 2021
grin grin
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by SweetCunt97(f): 10:25am On Jan 02, 2021
We need it to be affordable cos these Biitches Ain't loyal.

Men know when a woman ain't over their exes but chose to wife them in their desperation... Dumb mofos

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:25am On Jan 02, 2021
Let's be guided.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by humilitypays(m): 10:25am On Jan 02, 2021
CalliDora1:

This one is still a teenage girl, sighs undecided

33 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Biglittlelois(f): 10:25am On Jan 02, 2021
YourCoffin:
I don't know why Nigerians especially the women see DNA testing as an abomination. It should have been a normal procedure by now. [b]In the US before a father's name is appended on a child's birth certificate, a DNA test is usually carried out. [/b]Same thing should be applicable here.

You don't say, and yet we see more cases of paternity fraud mostly from the abroad than any other place, the doctors were probably dumb to forget about DNA testing innit?

3 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by taiwotimitt: 10:26am On Jan 02, 2021
Why will you waste that amount of money when you can go to one baba and give him 5k and you will still watch everything on TV grin

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Widall: 10:26am On Jan 02, 2021
200k here in PH

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

"Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam / Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years / Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.