Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? - Family (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? (74395 Views)

My Husband Kicked Me Out After A DNA Test Revealed He Wasn’t My Daughter Dad / Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) / Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by lawsta(m): 1:24pm On Jan 03, 2021
idu1:

100k one child and a father. 150k 2 children and a father. if you are in Kwara state let's talk.
Are you sure of the cost?
a friend of mine is interested
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by idu1(m): 2:01pm On Jan 03, 2021
lawsta:

Are you sure of the cost?
a friend of mine is interested
very sure.
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Buchachaemejulu: 7:09pm On Jan 03, 2021
stormborn28:
nonsense talk ...fraud is fraud...we accept nonsense that is why Nigeria is in shiit
Go ahead ruin what you have. Marriage is different, there is a lot of things you wouldn’t force yourself to accomplish In marriage if you Know what I mean. If you don’t want to take that shit stay away from marriage.
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by stormborn28(m): 9:09pm On Jan 03, 2021
Buchachaemejulu:
Go ahead ruin what you have. Marriage is different, there is a lot of things you wouldn’t force yourself to accomplish In marriage if you Know what I mean. If you don’t want to take that shit stay away from marriage.
nonsense again.. Knowing the true paternity of a child won't affect me because for a foolish woman to go out and fvck to carry fraud into the marriage means she doesn't want marriage i n the first place.... Fraud is fraud no two ways about it

1 Like

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Kakamorufu(m): 10:34pm On Jan 03, 2021
georgeakins:

May be na him younger brother do am
hahahahaha.. who knows.
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Philadelphia: 1:23am On Jan 04, 2021
Hello Frankrobbn1

I have an urgent need to speak with you.

I have sent you a PM in this regard. Please respond with your number so I can call you.

Thanks.
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Kirinwa: 7:02am On Jan 04, 2021
CalliDora1:
Why would you even marry a woman you don't trust well enough in the first place?

It serves you guys right because when they say marry in the Lord, you'll laugh yourselves to scorn now you're all running Helter skelter like headless chickens looking for DNA that is not lost.

I want big boobs, I want big bumbum, I want beautiful face. At the last, no peace of mind as every man wants her too.

Marry the will of God and have some peace.

Nobody should come for me o. It's just daybreak and my brain is still initializing.....

What is wrong for having criteria?

If I like black skin girls and there's a fair skin girl coming. Should I change my preference?
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Whiteshield: 7:31am On Jan 04, 2021
elantraceey:

.Are you really serious?

Men are really serious with this DNA thing, it is not a joke any longer.
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by nams77: 4:11pm On Jan 05, 2021
DaniDani:

Pls give me referal. Pls direct me on how to go about it in Warri.
How conversant are you with warri so I can describe
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Buchachaemejulu: 7:42pm On Jan 05, 2021
[quote author=stormborn28 post=97691039]nonsense again.. Knowing the true paternity of a child won't affect me because for a foolish woman to go out and fvck to carry fraud into the marriage means she doesn't want marriage i n the first place.... Fraud is fraud no two ways about it[/quote Honestly, the way you talk about this sounds erratic to me. Man.. you Just need to cool off.
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by cassyrooy(m): 11:45am On Jan 06, 2021
taiwotimitt:
Why will you waste that amount of money when you can go to one baba and give him 5k and you will still watch everything on TV grin
Local solution to a nationally globally recognized problem. grin
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by cassyrooy(m): 12:12pm On Jan 06, 2021
pocohantas:
The polygamous gender is scared of being cheated on. One would have thought with how you guys encourage sleeping around- you’ll understand that a fellow bro has to nut somewhere. Sometimes with receipts...

Sha don’t kill yourselves like the FCMB woman’s husband. Men are not built for such pain.
I swear you no get joy at all.

Las las, I go leave una one side.
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by BluntCrazeMan: 4:55am On Jan 07, 2021
idu1:

100k one child and a father. 150k 2 children and a father. if you are in Kwara state let's talk.
You're testing only With the Father??
You're not cross-checking with the mother?

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) / How Guys Use Marriage To Plunge Themselves Into Perpetual Poverty. / "This Is Not My Son"- Mum Reacts After Her Son Showed Her His New Hairstyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.