Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,269 members, 7,815,451 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? (74369 Views)

My Husband Kicked Me Out After A DNA Test Revealed He Wasn’t My Daughter Dad / Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) / Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Bondinus(m): 3:17pm On Jan 02, 2021
JBoy9:

I didn't mean to be rude. Besides, it is a new year. But madam, with all due respect, your phone light seems to be brighter than your brain
Can't stop laughing but men, u get bad mouth
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by pocohantas(f): 3:18pm On Jan 02, 2021
Patriarchy001:

Keep trying to buy the love of poverty-stricken fellows on NL with prostitution funds cheesy - we go chop your money taya and still not rate you grin

Lmao @ prostitution funds. All na fornication- leave semantics.

Who cares about your rating? The girls you rate, how far? You think too highly of yourself. If na woman talk this thing, I for dey disturbed.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:20pm On Jan 02, 2021
pocohantas:

I think it has been raised in the house before and got thrown out by men themselves.

Men are their own enemies... lipsrsealed
They truly are no wonder they impregnate the wives of their fellow men grin

3 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by pocohantas(f): 3:22pm On Jan 02, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

They truly are no wonder they impregnate the wives of their fellow men grin

It is in their nature to backstab themselves. Right from the days of Cain and Abel.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by sowilli: 3:22pm On Jan 02, 2021
pocohantas:

Safe journey sweetie. tongue tongue

Tell your gender to stop cheating. For every paternity fraud- there is a cheating man. angry
for every? You sound like you are working with data. Are you? Share link you got the data?
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by sulmeza(m): 3:23pm On Jan 02, 2021
pocohantas:
The polygamous gender is scared of being cheated on. One would have thought with how you guys encourage sleeping around- you’ll understand that a fellow bro has to nut somewhere. Sometimes with receipts...

Sha don’t kill yourselves like the FCMB woman’s husband. Men are not built for such pain.grin
This is below the belt @bolded. Be civil please

Peace!!
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Freelane33(m): 3:25pm On Jan 02, 2021
embarassed embarassed
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:27pm On Jan 02, 2021
pocohantas:

It is in their nature to backstab themselves. Right from the days of Cain and Abel.

It reminds me of David and Uriah.

Men are truly their worst enemies they can kill for pussy grin grin and they will come here and be whinning and blaming their wickedness and frustrations on women when their fellow men are the cause of their frustration.

cry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by WetSmoke: 3:31pm On Jan 02, 2021
All of you seeking DNA tests should first make sure you aren't bastards yourselves.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Decryptor(m): 3:32pm On Jan 02, 2021
CalliDora1:
Why would you even marry a woman you don't trust well enough in the first place?

It serves you guys right because when they say marry in the Lord, you'll laugh yourselves to scorn now you're all running Helter skelter like headless chickens looking for DNA that is not lost.

I want big boobs, I want big bumbum, I want beautiful face. At the last, no peace of mind as every man wants her too.

Marry the will of God and have some peace.

Nobody should come for me o. It's just daybreak and my brain is still initializing.....

Are you trying to justify your ugliness and state of singlehood? undecided
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by MightyHand(m): 3:34pm On Jan 02, 2021
AltCtrlDel:

Alot of men are interested in this. I hope it's affordable. Last time I checked it cost about N350,000 per person

#350,000 Something that one Baba will do for #5000 and still show you short clips

Tweeh
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 02, 2021
AltCtrlDel:
Help!!! Pls Where Can I Do DNA/Paternity Test & How Much?

I got this from a friend via WhatsApp. But I don't know how to edit the screenshot to cover his name and details.

"Men are dying from emotional battery and verbal abuse. Women get attention when a finger is laid on them or they even cut themselves to get injuries and their feminists coven takes it up from there.

How does a man explain emotional bartery and abuse in court or to a relation or friend? Baba based on our discussions, pls help me find out where I can discretely do paternity tests for my kids and also the cost.. You're more SM savvy than I am. One love Gee"

Please help a brother

Lol day don dey break small small. Seems Shiiithole Adult Babies have suddenly starting to have sense and they are gradually waking up from their slumber lol. Adult babies would Wisen up by force by fire to be come "Real Men" and be free from the Shackles Illusion of Mere Flesh of the Serpent Offsprings.....

3 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by mj31(m): 3:35pm On Jan 02, 2021
JBoy9:

I didn't mean to be rude. Besides, it is a new year. But madam, with all due respect, your phone light seems to be brighter than your brain
NO, you are not rude. you said the truth.....
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by GboyegaD(m): 3:36pm On Jan 02, 2021
YourCoffin:
I don't know why Nigerians especially the women see DNA testing as an abomination. It should have been a normal procedure by now. In the US before a father's name is appended on a child's birth certificate, a DNA test is usually carried out. Same thing should be applicable here.

Not totally correct. This only happens when the man is not on the birth certificate and the woman needs some support for the child. Even at that, his name is still not appended on the birth certificate should be me the true father.
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by aribitoye(m): 3:36pm On Jan 02, 2021
CalliDora1:
Why would you even marry a woman you don't trust well enough in the first place?

It serves you guys right because when they say marry in the Lord, you'll laugh yourselves to scorn now you're all running Helter skelter like headless chickens looking for DNA that is not lost.

I want big boobs, I want big bumbum, I want beautiful face. At the last, no peace of mind as every man wants her too.

Nobody should come for me o. It's just daybreak and my brain is still initializing.....

You are too funny I swear, but it's got some truths
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by GboyegaD(m): 3:38pm On Jan 02, 2021
Sanchez01:
N133,000 - N150,000

It is cheaper than raising someone else's kids and convenient knowing the kids under your roof are yours.

Provided the man tells the woman before conducting such. I don't have a problem with this who want to conduct a DNA test on their kids however, there is no need to be sneaky about such.
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by GboyegaD(m): 3:40pm On Jan 02, 2021
ehinmowo:
I was shocked to see lots of vagina people on Twitter castigating DNA test.

please do DNA test. It's not expensive. 60-80k.

One more thing, don't be unfortunate. DO NOT TELL YOUR WIFE THAT YOU WANT DNA TEST NEITHER BEFORE NONE AFTER THE TEST. Unless the child is a bastard. Don't joke about it in the future that you did secret DNA test. I am telling you now. It could cost you your life should subsequent kids turns out to be illegitimate.

All you would need is probably the child's tooth brush or hair brush.

Why act like a coward? There is no crime asking for a DNA test and the man should be able to face whatever the outcome is.
Truth is that we all are sneaky irrespective of gender from the reactions I have read.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by stormborn28(m): 3:40pm On Jan 02, 2021
Buchachaemejulu:
If you are good (Happy) with your family I don’t see the need for this.
nonsense talk ...fraud is fraud...we accept nonsense that is why Nigeria is in shiit
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by irrefragable: 3:42pm On Jan 02, 2021
pocohantas:

It doesn’t have to be your duty. It could be an obligation, albeit involuntary. grin

Men makeup the majority of lawmakers, you guys should enact the law. You have my support. cheesy
Why do you make it seem as if there is a "men vs women" war going on that we don't know about? Or is this part of the feminist agenda?

1 Like

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Chirowman(m): 3:45pm On Jan 02, 2021
CalliDora1:

what of those women that pastors do pregnant.one man told me that his church pastor father 3 children out of his 4 children. He bought the pastor car with hope that his a real man of God. Only for him to come back from work one day police arrested him and pastor showed up to take his wife and children that his the owner.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Ishilove: 3:45pm On Jan 02, 2021
CalliDora1:

Well spoken

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Sanchez01: 3:47pm On Jan 02, 2021
GboyegaD:

Provided the man tells the woman before conducting such. I don't have a problem with this who want to conduct a DNA test on their kids however, there is no need to be sneaky about such.
There is no conventional approach to it. The essence of pushing for a DNA test in the first place is as a result of suspicion. A cheating woman will get angry and throw tantrums when confronted or told to her face. In a situation whereby the man tells the wife and she knows deep down that the man isn't the father of the child, there are chances that she will result to emotional blackmail and vain threats.

Blood stained garments, chewing gum, cigarette butt, licked envelope, licked stamp, semen stain, skin tissue, toothbrush, fingernail clippings, snotty tissue, hair, earwax on cotton bud, used band aid, etc are samples needed for paternity test. One can get one or more without having to tell the wife.

Anyways, I have seen too many upclose dramas just around November-December of 2020 to suggest that men owe themselves DNA tests of their kids to avoid stories.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by pocohantas(f): 3:48pm On Jan 02, 2021
irrefragable:
Why do you make it seem as if there is a "men vs women" war going on that we don't know about? Or is this part of the feminist agenda?

I don’t get. Don’t men makeup majority of the lawmakers again? Wo, you people should pass the bill o. This nonsense must stop! angry

5 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Ishilove: 3:48pm On Jan 02, 2021
pocohantas:
The polygamous gender is scared of being cheated on. One would have thought with how you guys encourage sleeping around- you’ll understand that a fellow bro has to nut somewhere. Sometimes with receipts...

Sha don’t kill yourselves like the FCMB woman’s husband. Men are not built for such pain.grin
You spiks da bitter troof grin

3 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Trueteller0147: 3:49pm On Jan 02, 2021
Do I know you? Bleep off little girl
cococandy:
son of a dumb and brainless woman. We see why your IQ is the way it is
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by DaniDani(m): 3:49pm On Jan 02, 2021
idu1:

100k one child and a father. 150k 2 children and a father. if you are in Kwara state let's talk.

Pls i am interested
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Sanchez01: 3:50pm On Jan 02, 2021
CalliDora1:

I could have liked this post if I didn't experience an over-one-year adultery case, involving a devoted, fine lady who has been married for six years and the church's keyboardist. I guess they are not 'in the Lord' people, shey? (Note that this case was purely contractual; to 'assist' the poor lady by getting her pregnant).

There is another case of an RCCG ZONAL PASTOR THAT WAS CAUGHT IN ONE OF THE CHALETS OF THE REDEMPTION CAMP WITH THE WIFE OF ONE OF HIS MEMBERS and they have been at it for over 4 months; going for Holy Ghost services together every first Friday. (Looking for the 'fruit' of the womb as well).

Shall we talk about a whole G.O's saxophonist who must play before the G.O mounts the pulpit, the same fiery man who was caught in a web of adultery

Church cases seem to be worse than secular cases based on the many I have witnessed. Cheating knows no religion or environment. Whether in the Lord or not in the Lord, there is no denying that Nigeria has the second-highest rate of paternity crime in the world, after Jamaica, with over a staggering 30%!

3 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by TheCongo2: 3:51pm On Jan 02, 2021
ivolt:

The bold is a lie.

I thought I was the only one to dee that.
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by irrefragable: 3:54pm On Jan 02, 2021
pocohantas:

I don’t get. Don’t men makeup majority of the lawmakers again? Wo, you people should pass the bill o. This nonsense must stop! angry
we are not fighting or competing against each other. Moral sense dictates that You should support the bill irrespective of whether men make up lawmakers or not.
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Romangalactic(m): 3:56pm On Jan 02, 2021
Patriarchy001:

Keep trying to buy the love of poverty-stricken fellows on NL with prostitution funds cheesy - we go chop your money taya and still not 'rate' you grin
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

"Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam / Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years / Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.