Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? (74378 Views)

My Husband Kicked Me Out After A DNA Test Revealed He Wasn’t My Daughter Dad / Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) / Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 02, 2021
bluefilm:

Clearly, you lack either any or all of these things you mentioned.

Which explains why you think a man should not go for such even though that is exactly what he wants.

Nonsense. angry

Lol.. I don't brag but I got everything in the right proportion. Overdose is what is killing people like you.

Receive sense. It's 2021.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by BCISLTD: 10:26am On Jan 02, 2021
JBoy9:

I didn't mean to be rude. Besides, it is a new year. But madam, with all due respect, your phone light seems to be brighter than your brain

Jesus....with all due respect....this one enter grin

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Shegzy8(m): 10:26am On Jan 02, 2021
JBoy9:

I didn't mean to be rude. Besides, it is a new year. But madam, with all due respect, your phone light seems to be brighter than your brain

I swear!!She's way too DULL. Her brain/mental capacity is way below crude oil level.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by samuelpeters(m): 10:27am On Jan 02, 2021
humilitypays:
I am sure our wicked feminists who dominate the fertility and healthcare sectors intentionally made it this costly to discourage men from going for paternity test so that they can continue to scam men and go scold free angry
The test is costly. It's not about feminists whatever.
The reagents, the PCR and other stuff made it costly. Any test that involves DNA is expensive.

©️2021.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Patriotic9ja(m): 10:27am On Jan 02, 2021
olasaad:

O ga...

This your pic got me laughing real hard..... what a comic relief.

Funny enough, this picture speaks a lot. One single picture, yet massive message in it. It tells you that the innocent kids suffer the pains more after the secret is exposed. May our selfish actions as parents don't punish our innocent children in the future....

13 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by ukpahu(m): 10:28am On Jan 02, 2021
CalliDora1:
Why would you even marry a woman you don't trust well enough in the first place?

It serves you guys right because when they say marry in the Lord, you'll laugh yourselves to scorn now you're all running Helter skelter like headless chickens looking for DNA that is not lost.

I want big boobs, I want big bumbum, I want beautiful face. At the last, no peace of mind as every man wants her too.

Marry the will of God and have some peace.

Nobody should come for me o. It's just daybreak and my brain is still initializing.....

second wife is here
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Mac2016(m): 10:29am On Jan 02, 2021
Bigggloadofcum:
That's the most important thing any man in Nigeria should know.

In fact every man out there should take their babies out for paternity test. Its compulsory.

The category of women we have now are deadlier than a viper.

My own pikin no need paternity test sha. Cuz the pikin kuku resemble me. People dey ask me if na cough I cough am.

Medically, It doesn't go that way all the time.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Biglittlelois(f): 10:29am On Jan 02, 2021
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 02, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

If you’re broke, just say sO. A lot of people spend more than that monthly.

If my man has extra 350k, he won't throw it around carelessly for some DNA bullcrap because I'm a virtous and faithful partner.

You can keep throwing your 350k away because of wrong choices you made while my man invests his for our lovely children.

5 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Jimmyubah2: 10:30am On Jan 02, 2021
oz4real83:
The people u don't trust cannot harm u because u will always be on guard around them. It is those people u trust and love that can harm u, you lose your guard around them and they stab you when u least expect, that is why it is called "heartbreak".
You be access bank POS wey dey initialize?
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by sammirano: 10:30am On Jan 02, 2021
CalliDora1:
Why would you even marry a woman you don't trust well enough in the first place?

It serves you guys right because when they say marry in the Lord, you'll laugh yourselves to scorn now you're all running Helter skelter like headless chickens looking for DNA that is not lost.

I want big boobs, I want big bumbum, I want beautiful face. At the last, no peace of mind as every man wants her too.

Nobody should come for me o. It's just daybreak and my brain is still initializing.....

God bless you. I don't pity such men. I can't come and give my HBP because of a woman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Biglittlelois(f): 10:30am On Jan 02, 2021
humilitypays:
I am sure our wicked feminists who dominate the fertility and healthcare sectors intentionally made it this costly to discourage men from going for paternity test so that they can continue to scam men and go scold free angry

Eyah this one breaths and sees feminists in every aspect of his life, feminists are the cause of every problem in your existence abi, Pele.

9 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by samuelpeters(m): 10:30am On Jan 02, 2021
taiwotimitt:
Why will you waste that amount of money when you can go to one baba and give him 5k and you will still watch everything on TV grin
Guy I swear you don mad! cheesy cheesy

No be everybody believe in "one baba" something na

©️2021.
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Nobody: 10:31am On Jan 02, 2021
sammirano:

God bless you. I don't pity such men. I can't come and give my HBP because of a woman.

Exactly my point.

Bless you.
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by prigoz(m): 10:31am On Jan 02, 2021
CalliDora1:

My sister, it is like you urg*, because from you statement, it's like men never toast you not to talk of proposing. Sorry dear

13 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by ProphetM0hammad: 10:32am On Jan 02, 2021
humilitypays:
This one is still a teenage girl, sighs undecided
Teen what?
Na one fat faced old woman be that.
She con dull join.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by decimator: 10:32am On Jan 02, 2021
Just did mine in Nov 2020. 2 children and myself cost 250k.
Test excluded me as the biological one. I plan to sue her for false allegation, character assassination, obtaining by tricks etc. except I get a public apology.

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by michoim(m): 10:32am On Jan 02, 2021
CalliDora1:

Marry the will of God and have some

Forget all this your pious talk, the mystery of iniquity is at work. People have trusted their partners and the relationship still end sore. It takes two to tangle, and along the journey of life just pray and watch against temptation; that Lot wife will not look back because of unbearable distractions...

10 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 02, 2021
JBoy9:
It's getting interesting
Chai, a whole patriarchy twitter taking online classes on how to perform DNA on children.
Fear women.

4 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Sanchez01: 10:32am On Jan 02, 2021
CSTRR:
Go to govt hospital.
Paternity test should not be more than 30,000 Naira.
Don't even pay at all when you get there.

8 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Trueteller0147: 10:32am On Jan 02, 2021
No need to quote her. She's dumb. Most women are dumb and brainless
oz4real83:
because I don't trust boko haram, I won't go to sambisa forest, I am on my guard and because of that, they can't harm me. U have difficulty in understanding issues.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by igboamakaaa: 10:33am On Jan 02, 2021
CalliDora1:

Such Mannerless set of Christians, just look at the brazen guts she has to say such nonsense "it serves you guys right" just because one chooses to marry his spec? It serves the male fold right to be deceived and scammed into taking care of the proceeds of an adulterous affair?
It serves men right for trusting his female partner with the sanctimony of marriage vows they shared.

We really need to revisit our moral ethics as a people. All these religious brouhaha is getting out of hand. This poster right here is saying that it serves men right to be emotionally abused and defrauded just because we choose not to marry from the "Church" (which has the worst set of pretenders as females).

Later she'd exclaim, "i am a Christian"
Do you even know what Christianity means? Jesus (Yahshua) whom you claim to be a follower of would never ever say something as irresponsible as this!

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 02, 2021
prigoz:

My sister, it is like you urg*, because from you statement, it's like men never toast you not to talk of proposing. Sorry dear

Lol... You wish but sorry to disappoint you, I'm not.
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by sammirano: 10:33am On Jan 02, 2021
CalliDora1:

Do you trust boko haram? Go spend a night in sambisa forest even without losing any guard and see tongue.

Best response to illogical question.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Buchachaemejulu: 10:33am On Jan 02, 2021
If you are good (Happy) with your family I don’t see the need for this.
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by samuelpeters(m): 10:34am On Jan 02, 2021
CalliDora1:

If my man has extra 350k, he won't throw it around carelessly for some DNA bullcrap because I'm a virtous and faithful partner.

You can keep throwing your 350k away because of wrong choices you made while my man invests his for our lovely children.
I had seen so many paternity fraud in my little experience and those men trusted their wives to a fault.

It's all about choices!
I for one has decided that whether I married a virtuous woman or not, I will do the test.

©️2021.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Dammylois(f): 10:35am On Jan 02, 2021
It's about 250k here in Abuja

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by LINTUNE(m): 10:35am On Jan 02, 2021
JBoy9:

obviously......

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Whiteshield: 10:35am On Jan 02, 2021
CalliDora1:

You ugly pauper, you will be surprised the day your husband can afford it, he will secretly conduct DNA tests on those kids.

27 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 02, 2021
What is going on in marriages now bikonu?

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Livingstone124: 10:35am On Jan 02, 2021
DNA test should be free and compulsory in all government owned hospitals. But Hmmm! Marriages will crush like the value of naira to dollar.

10 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by RedPhoenix: 10:36am On Jan 02, 2021
CalliDora1:

It is insensitive. Very very insensitive

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years / Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) / How Guys Use Marriage To Plunge Themselves Into Perpetual Poverty.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.