Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,852 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video (116715 Views)

Dangote Withdraws Suit Against Autumn Spikes, American Mistress / Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online / Man Exposes How Traders Reduce The Content Of Bags Of Rice Before Selling Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by Gerrard59(m): 8:54am On Jan 02, 2021
Aspiring rich Nigerian men should steer clear from Africa American ladies, they tend to talk a lot chu chu chu. Better Nigerian ladies or other Africans. To think we've seen Dangote yansh but not Jeff Bezos or Larry Ellison. embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 8:56am On Jan 02, 2021
Millenniumlady:
Dangote should have respected himself and date Nigerian girls they'll never post it on the media even if he breaks up with them just silently be eating his money me self go delete all my social media acct. Only God go no say i dey date dangote I'll keep it a secret with my last blood.....but you see this black American ladies they're very disrespectful and always tasty for attention clout chasers......
Oya goan tell him all of dz u just wrote here nd shoot ur shot.
Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by matm: 8:57am On Jan 02, 2021
That's what happens when some deranged men see women as special assets who can't hurt a flie.Today every woman is shouting rape and abuse of women by men sexually.But I am yet since I was born to hear a girl or a woman screaming for help when being raped even in the neighbourhood.It was once that I heard a teen girl screaming around 8.00pm in a nearby primary school.I went with a torchlight which I flashed and saw a girl being held tightly by a guy.I asked the girl what the problem was and she bluntly looked at me and said "nothing".I had no option but to go my way.As I was leaving I took a glance at them and they were kissing and holding each other more tightly than before.I quickly left.The same person for selfish interest will turn out tomorrow to shout rape and u will hear casanovas calling for the guys head.No teen girl or grown up woman would say she can't shout and call for help when rape is about to occur esp. in the neighbourhood.The only unpardonable one is in the case of abuse of children.Hypocrites and blackmailers .A woman will refuse sex with the husband,but will be lulling young boys into sex outside,aside use of dildos and cucumbers secretly.Until u sit down and study women's high sex libido the way u think u know that of men,u will always be fooled.And a fool at 25 is a fool forever.

5 Likes

Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by eyinjuege: 8:59am On Jan 02, 2021
Patriarchy001:
Hmmm.. notice how the 'richest man in Nigeria' avoids Nigerian women??

That says a lot cheesy

Let's hear word.
Dangote has a Nigerian girlfriend.
Women in Nigeria who date these rich men are usually silent and that secret remains a secret forever.
You will never get a confirmation from them and they will never show receipts.
There may be others saying such around though. Till date, people still link Genevieve to Atiku, but she has never ever acknowledged him all her life.
Nobody needs to know your business undecided
I don't know what's wrong with these AAb women sha, perhaps they've never come across such a man before.

1 Like

Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 02, 2021
somehow:
He's single
So?
Do you know what private life entails, so you mean because you're single you should let the world see your smelling ass. Even a celebrity at that.
If so why did Michael Jackson pay millions of dollars just to wipe out The leaked video of Janet Jackson that went viral on the internet.
Ordinary people pay to remove their exposure video from the internet these days.
It might even interest you they may have his nudes.
Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by zeyt: 9:00am On Jan 02, 2021
We knew this guy was philandering. Imagine a guy like him with so much money but no wife.
Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by jaxxy(m): 9:01am On Jan 02, 2021
MrHighSea:
If it was a Japanese or Sicilian, this lady would've been buried by now.

Billionaires from those two places are entitled to extra pucci, any blackmail from her and she's gone.

Dangote is a gent.
The lady is weeping in disguise. she lost.

Shes an American living in America Japanese or Sicilian can’t do shit.
Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by Sensiblerealist: 9:02am On Jan 02, 2021
The kind money wey these girls go collect for one night ehn, e go set person up for life in Naija if well managed
Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by kingsavage: 9:03am On Jan 02, 2021
Gerrard59:
Aspiring rich Nigerian men should steer clear from Africa American ladies, they tend to talk a lot chu chu chu. Better Nigerian ladies or other Africans. To think we've seen Dangote yansh but not Jeff Bezos or Larry Ellison. embarassed
for me to date those ones, I go date chinese
Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by Womanizer(m): 9:03am On Jan 02, 2021
Femeto:
grin cheesy name one rich man that is not a womanizer. Women dey flock around them.

Yes, those of us who are wealthy don't really chase women anymore we just select the ones we want from the multitude flocking to us grin

3 Likes

Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by codedguy1(m): 9:03am On Jan 02, 2021
So Dangote that is single. Una think say him no dey gbensh.

Baba carry go jawe.

grin grin
Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 02, 2021
jaxxy:

No mind them, always using power to subdue others, no wonder we dey buy cement high nobody is speaking out.
An American for that matter, he thinks, he's in Kremlin.
Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by loswhite(m): 9:06am On Jan 02, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
He can have as many pussies as he likes, body no be firewood and besides he's the richest man in Africa, but he should try and date matured ladies not all these cheap skunks, he should date classy ladies not hoes, he's bigger than that
Mention one classy lady? Just incase you don't know they all become cheap skunks when they have the opportunity to date a billionaire
Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by Freddd009: 9:10am On Jan 02, 2021
wallex1983:
After Johnson Suleiman, its Genesis global. Now, It's Dangote.

I suspect an aborted cheap blackmail here.

Fear women!
Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by loswhite(m): 9:11am On Jan 02, 2021
Millenniumlady:
Dangote should have respected himself and date Nigerian girls they'll never post it on the media even if he breaks up with them just silently be eating his money me self go delete all my social media acct. Only God go no say i dey date dangote I'll keep it a secret with my last blood.....but you see this black American ladies they're very disrespectful and always tasty for attention clout chasers......
lol Nigerian ladies are worse
Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by PHAYOL81: 9:11am On Jan 02, 2021
Another imam of slowpoke-like episodes on the internet/horizon.
I wont be surprised if it later turnd out that people behind the handles are Nigerians and that all these are politically motivated with the person of dangote being made a target to test the water.
I see this dying the same death the 'moronic imam' died.
All the same, this is showing that some few neutrals still get decieved with pictures and doctored videos.
Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by humilitypays(m): 9:14am On Jan 02, 2021
leadzeal:
In this world of social media, it is really hard to keep things on the low. I bet dangote had no idea she took a pic of him.

But I really used to appreciate the elusive nature of this man. Bloggers had tried for years to see the other aspects of his life apart from business, and I guess they're having a field day
Dangote and his retinue of aides are not serious. No lady goes into the apartment or lodge or bedroom or party room of a billionaire with her mobile phone or camera. You must be totally searched and all gadgets removed before you are allowed into the private place of a billionaire.

They have learned the hard way and I am sure such wouldn't occur again.

Otedola and Dangote are known womanizers, nothing new but they need to learn how to protect themselves from clout chasing ladies of this world angry

3 Likes

Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by Millenniumlady(f): 9:15am On Jan 02, 2021
loswhite:
lol Nigerian ladies are worse
i don't think so some will be afraid to post it to the media you want make dangote send people go carry her papa for house cheesy someone like me that loves keeping secret if I'm getting married the public will get to know of it two months after my wedding i no want wahala badluck people ful everywhere.
Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by MrHighSea: 9:16am On Jan 02, 2021
jaxxy:

If...
Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by streetsoldier1(m): 9:18am On Jan 02, 2021
How Adenuga dey do him own package, you can't even see pic of him let alone all these nansenz

1 Like

Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by bukatyne(f): 9:18am On Jan 02, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
He can have as many pussies as he likes, body no be firewood and besides he's the richest man in Africa, but he should try and date matured ladies not all these cheap skunks, he should date classy ladies not hoes, he's bigger than that

I am surprised at his choice of women.

He should have picked women with something to lose if he wanted discreet relationships.

How do you pick skanks and expect sense from them? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by humilitypays(m): 9:26am On Jan 02, 2021
streetsoldier1:
How Adenuga dey do him own package, you can't even see pic of him let alone all these nansenz
Adenuga's aides must be highly trained professionals, unlike Dangote that behave like Buhari; he only surrounds himself with mostly fellow Hausa-Fulanis who know little to nothing about the job of protecting a world billionaire.

His aides are to blame for allowing his mistresses into his private places with their gadgets.

Ordinary Justin Bieber, no lady goes into his private room or party with her gadget, it will be taken away. You can only tell how you met Bieber and did this and that with him, but with no picture or video proof. That's how rich white folks do.

Have you heard or read such scandal about Bill Gates, etc You think they are saints No rich person worth $5million is a saint.

1 Like

Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by Faithful007: 9:28am On Jan 02, 2021
Gerrard59:
stereotype. white women are even more dangerous. breaking their hearts can result in very serious consequences or even homicide. many have died through this way. the Jeff bezos you are talking about will prefer the image of his butt exposed than losing the amount of money he lost to his wife. And for Nigerian ladies, hmm... they're not better either, many are just worse. in all, there should be no generalization, there are nice people among all demographics.

1 Like

Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 02, 2021
humilitypays:
Dangote and his retinue of aides are not serious. No lady goes into the apartment or lodge or bedroom or party room of a billionaire with her mobile phone or camera. You must be totally searched and all gadgets removed before you are allowed into the private place of a billionaire.

They have learned the hard way and I am sure such wouldn't occur again.

Otedola and Dangote are known womanizers, nothing new but they need to learn how to protect themselves from clout chasing ladies of this world angry

You really made some salient points. The aide were suppose to see to his image security especially for such an high profile individual like dangote.

I believe he will make some necessary amendments. This issue can be dampening to his saleability as it relates to his investment index.

I for one was not happy with this development. Business should be set aside from personal issues.
Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by fotadmowmend(m): 9:31am On Jan 02, 2021
I beg what is bad in this ..... Can he not have fun in peace ?
Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by humilitypays(m): 9:31am On Jan 02, 2021
bukatyne:

I am surprised at his choice of women.

He should have picked women with something to lose if he wanted discreet relationships.

How do you pick skanks and expect sense from them? undecided
Rich men don't care about a lady's class. All they do is roll with any chick available at the moment that catches their fancy at that point in time. They date countless number of women so there is no way a rich man of his calibre would date only classy or popular ladies.

In fact the more money you get as a man, the more you dislike classy ladies because they don't taste natural again. Most of them have used bleaching creams and cosmetic surgeries to remove all the naturalness of a woman in them.

Rich man doesn't need a woman's reputation or brains or wisdom or class, all he needs is a body and personality that attracts him at that moment. Sometimes he may never remember the girl's name thereafter because there are countless of them waiting in line for him in every city he visits.

And again most times they don't even go for the girls themselves, its mostly arranged by aides, friends or associates....so they usually don't have time to screen who the girl is
Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by Chiffy: 9:32am On Jan 02, 2021
How foolish can some women be bikonu..This girl was literally graced with a moment to spend alongside a genius with Aliko Dangote, and the only thing she could think of is how to take his picture without his knowledge. To what intent and purpose?? Omo Fear women oo, And then she will go under the guise of "oh.. I just wanted to be heard". Who is interested in seeing or heearing this nonsense. Idiot. Abeg, i got better things to do.

1 Like

Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by lagosrd: 9:34am On Jan 02, 2021
They can continue to write whatever they like or post Dangote full nude . it doesn't change him. He is also human being . many if us here do worse things before now . so let the man be. American oloshos . so far he didn't rape you people . na Una wah ala be that.
Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by PremiumStuff: 9:34am On Jan 02, 2021
These attention seekers should leave Dangote alone.
Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by humilitypays(m): 9:34am On Jan 02, 2021
leadzeal:

You really made some salient points. The aide were suppose to see to his image security especially for such an high profile individual like dangote.

I believe he will make some necessary amendments. This issue can be dampening to his saleability as it relates to his investment index.

I for one was not happy with this development. Business should be set aside from personal issues.
Yes if he is serious about his privacy, heads need to roll. He needs to sack a lot of his private aides that accompanied him to that trip.

They are not professional enough. And I am sure they must be Kabirus and Hassans of this world who may not know anything about securing a billionaire. they may think their job is just about carrying juju and charms to protect him from assassins and killers, but they forgot that ladies like this and their scandalous life are even more dangerous to a billionaire like Aliko Dangote angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by Ugandatales: 9:37am On Jan 02, 2021
I have always had it in mind that when I become a millionaire (in dollars), I will avoid social media as much as possible, and I will make sure I only date women from countries like North Korea and Iran, where social media use is very limited.
Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by grandstar(m): 9:38am On Jan 02, 2021
Dangote should simply ignore these ladies. Whether he had an affair or not should be a personal issue.

He should not allow become a hostage because of their cheap blackmail

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor / Forbes 2020 World's Richest: Only 4 Nigerians Make Exclusive Billionaires List / Weekly Banker For English Footballpool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.