Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video (116809 Views)

Dangote Withdraws Suit Against Autumn Spikes, American Mistress / Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online / Man Exposes How Traders Reduce The Content Of Bags Of Rice Before Selling Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by tunapawizzy: 6:38am On Jan 02, 2021
If Dangote is not married, how is him having a girlfriend or girlfriends the problem of humanity

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by Oju4190: 6:40am On Jan 02, 2021
So Dangote na Africa Donald trump
Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by etrouble: 6:41am On Jan 02, 2021
Dangote will never marry prostitutes, he can only fucck the hoes

1 Like

Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by Pat081: 6:41am On Jan 02, 2021
I think people use 2say baba na gay b4 ??but baba shuld have go for village gals who are more fine than all this ones
Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by tunapawizzy: 6:41am On Jan 02, 2021
dirtycoin:

How is Alhaji Dangote a polygamist? He is not legally married to anyone as of now.
e shock dem say how person go dey successful like dat and e will not be married,since in their heads being married is the first ingredient for success

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by dirtycoin(m): 6:44am On Jan 02, 2021
Susu888:
Kai!! Fear women O.

Women who keep secrets are extremely rare....this is a very valuable lesson to us aspiring billionaires cool though its at Alhaji's expense.

Even him couldn't hide his private life due to attention seeking slay queens.

E be like say big men should start going the Christian Grey way! Make dem(women) sign agreements of confidentiality

At some point she is gonna want the world to know.
Either for fame/recognition or for blackmail /vengeance

I agree with you @words in bold.

3 Likes

Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by tunapawizzy: 6:44am On Jan 02, 2021
lookingfly:
Na him private life....nothing concern us jare. Abi d man no straff again because he's the richest man in Africa?
u dey mind dem

1 Like

Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by Kokaine(m): 6:44am On Jan 02, 2021
leadzeal:
In this world of social media, it is really hard to keep things on the low. I bet dangote had no idea she took a pic of him.

But I really used to appreciate the elusive nature of this man. Bloggers had tried for years to see the other aspects of his life apart from business, and I guess they're having a field day
lol. He wouldn't even care. He will control what he does henceforth
Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by Okoroawusa: 6:44am On Jan 02, 2021
meobizy:
E no concern me. In two weeks time we’ll forget all about this and move on with life.
Two weeks time is even far
Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by Oju4190: 6:44am On Jan 02, 2021
Good for him.....Na him make me never complete my house.
Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by Nobody: 6:45am On Jan 02, 2021
Next thing could be rape allegations.
Lord have mercy
Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by Okoroawusa: 6:45am On Jan 02, 2021
Alhaji Aliko Dangote is a single man. What he does at his leisure time is his business.

3 Likes

Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by dirtycoin(m): 6:46am On Jan 02, 2021
Millenniumlady:
Dangote should have respected himself and date Nigerian girls they'll never post it on the media even if he breaks up with them just silently be eating his money me self go delete all my social media acct. Only God go no say i dey date dangote I'll keep it a secret with my last blood.....but you see this black American ladies they're very disrespectful and always tasty for attention clout chasers......

Lol @your wishes.
Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by Kokaine(m): 6:46am On Jan 02, 2021
meobizy:
E no concern me. In two weeks time we’ll forget all about this and move on with life.
if dangote gets angry with us for spreading his news he will just add 1k to cement price and 50naira to indomie, salt and spaghetti

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by Exc2000: 6:47am On Jan 02, 2021
Trying to blackmail an African man with this won't work

5 Likes

Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by tunapawizzy: 6:47am On Jan 02, 2021
eagleu:
Federal government made 'richest man in Africa' has no idea how to conduct himself.
eskis sir...how should he conduct himself
Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by West2019(m): 6:49am On Jan 02, 2021
Useless dog girl , strongly believe Dongote is not aware of this picture u snap he .and so what .you are not even happy he call you to have fun with he , pls who is your daddy let's Google he name

3 Likes

Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by AnanseK(m): 6:52am On Jan 02, 2021
eagleu:
Federal government made 'richest man in Africa' has no idea how to conduct himself.

Sour grapes. Why you no take taxi go see Federal Government yourself?

4 Likes

Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by tunapawizzy: 6:53am On Jan 02, 2021
anochuko01:
You'll think these people are too busy to do women.
He is not paying his executive team so much money for him not to still have time to enjoy the good things of life

1 Like

Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by tunapawizzy: 6:58am On Jan 02, 2021
JustforMen:
I couldn't care less whatever part his of body it is they are showing. He has a right to enjoy his life the way he deems fit.
BUT.....
This is directly related to the dirty OIL & GAS Business that has caused many wars and bloodshed globally...
This is about Dangote Refrinery...
This is about a some people paying the women to destroy his reputation to ultimately bring down the value of his stock...
I suspect a country that has no Oil and Gas resources but whose major export to Nigeria is REFINED PETROLEUM products...
The foolish ladies think they will just be paid off but they don't understand how wealth and power works....

This looks to me like a blackmail hit job!
The foolish women will be ignored for sometime and certainly, nobody is giving them shishi !!!
Then the iron fist in the velvet gloves will touch them. It will be a slow and quite process but them bitches are getting wacked!

My postulations.
dey are done for
Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by AnanseK(m): 6:58am On Jan 02, 2021
Amumaigwe:

You dey mind the greedy man.He enjoys economic monopoly, msssive FOREX rebates and other many government concessions, yet will inflate the price of cement to milk his compatriots at home and use the excess for philandering with prostitutes iin the US.

You’re really pained, sorry. Are you a loser?

2 Likes

Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by chubinwa(m): 7:04am On Jan 02, 2021
Since they are not underage. then I see no problem with this. allow him to enjoy his money
Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by successtutor(m): 7:04am On Jan 02, 2021
Dangote is human. Poor ass niggas Bleep up and down. What is now the argument about him flexing his wealth? Huzzle ooo make your covered ass alone make front page

2 Likes

Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by IgboWarlord(m): 7:04am On Jan 02, 2021
Baba dey single na..Whats all the ruckus about?
Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by DimIsaac10(m): 7:05am On Jan 02, 2021
Did he rape? No.
Enjoy your money sir..
Let me get the money, I am used to blackmail...
Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by KingMack(m): 7:06am On Jan 02, 2021
So wettin una mean say because of all I'm money I'm pweek no dey raise again abi angry

Baba kpalash tortoise sef we dey give you go ahead for here cool

Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by gambia(m): 7:07am On Jan 02, 2021
Allow the man to flex jor, more reason am very careful with these vagina people.

6 Likes

Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by King44(m): 7:09am On Jan 02, 2021
privaldo:
The private side of Africa’s richest man is being laundered across the Internet in a successive but uncoordinated manner.

HILLARY ESSIEN • JANUARY 2, 2021

PEOPLES GAZETTE

The baelewis of wtf is her name again is a crooked photoshopper but this Anaconda own sha....

Come, is it a crime to make a whole lots of money and spend some time with the finest ladies this life has to offer again?

Fear women who have nothing to offer than pum pum...

1 Like

Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by tillaman(m): 7:11am On Jan 02, 2021
That’s a billion dollar nyansh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by Nobody: 7:11am On Jan 02, 2021
Another idiot will come out soon with rape allegations. Fear women, especially in those western countries.
He might be tired of naija women. But on a serious note even if he impregnates anyone of them, they will hide him from the public while they enjoy his money secretly. It wont end like this. More are still coming.

1 Like

Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by Neddstark: 7:14am On Jan 02, 2021
Women ehnnn. I once met a chic in the club. All night this girl was discussing how she kpanshed Wizkid and how he has a very big deek. Just like men, woman love to brag when they hit someone real big. It's like a souvenir and they are proud to showcase it. But Dangote fuckup sha. With all the voluptuous Arewa and Nigerian girls, he had to go for black American bitches who probably once stripped in private parties to make ends meet.

2 Likes

Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by Ulunne777(f): 7:16am On Jan 02, 2021
tongue
So Nigerian ladies aren't good for him that his preference are wacko Akatas.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor / Forbes 2020 World's Richest: Only 4 Nigerians Make Exclusive Billionaires List / Weekly Banker For English Footballpool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.