Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,113 members, 7,835,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

FCMB Commences Review Into Allegations Of Unethical Behavior Against Its MD Nuru - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / FCMB Commences Review Into Allegations Of Unethical Behavior Against Its MD Nuru (802 Views)

Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. / "Tunde Thomas And I Are Friends For Over 20 Years", Fcmb's MD, Nuru Adams Speak / Sansa Of Tife Sexual Abuse Allegations Gets Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FCMB Commences Review Into Allegations Of Unethical Behavior Against Its MD Nuru by BrandNewsDay: 8:24am On Jan 02, 2021
First City Monument Bank (FCMB Group Plc) has commenced a review of unethical behaviour levied against its Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer, Adamu Nuru, who allegedly impregnated and fathered two kids with a married staff of the bank.

Brand News Day had earlier reported that a group of people seeking justice had petitioned the Central Bank of Nigeria, and the board of FCMB concerning unethical behaviour of Adamu Nuru and former staff of the bank, Moyo Thomas, that led to the death of Tunde Thomas, the husband of Moyo Thomas.

Diran Olojo, the Head, Corporate Affairs, Diran Olojo, FCMB Group, said the bank was aware of the allegations making the rounds against its Managing Director.

Olojo revealed that the financial institution had commenced a review into the matter, saying the outcome would be discussed in due course.

“We are aware of several stories circulating across several media platforms about our bank’s Managing Director, Adam Nuru, a former employee Ms Moyo Thomas and her deceased ex-husband, Mr Tunde Thomas,” the statement read.

“While this is a personal matter, the tragedy of the death of Mr Tunde Thomas and the allegations of unethical conduct, require the bank’s board to conduct a review of what transpired, any violations of our code of ethics and the adequacy of these code of conduct ethics. This will be done immediately.

“We enjoin all our stakeholders to bear with us as we conduct this review and to please respect the various families involved.

“Our Board of Directors are reviewing all aspects of this report and once they are done with their review, we will revert to you.”

SOURCE: https://brandnewsday.com/2021/01/02/fcmb-commences-review-into-allegations-of-unethical-behavior-against-md-nuru/

Re: FCMB Commences Review Into Allegations Of Unethical Behavior Against Its MD Nuru by bigtt76(f): 8:26am On Jan 02, 2021
Sad but you black and your kids are looking like shuwa arabs, you nor ask questions then undecided

5 Likes

Re: FCMB Commences Review Into Allegations Of Unethical Behavior Against Its MD Nuru by austinsmat(m): 9:36am On Jan 02, 2021
The girl resemble the man,no need of DNA test
Re: FCMB Commences Review Into Allegations Of Unethical Behavior Against Its MD Nuru by Fiscus105(m): 10:24am On Jan 02, 2021
bigtt76:
Sad but you black and your kids are looking like shuwa arabs, you nor ask questions then undecided

I doubt if husband didn't know amorous relationship was existed BTW wife and boss then
Re: FCMB Commences Review Into Allegations Of Unethical Behavior Against Its MD Nuru by Enudapan: 10:47am On Jan 02, 2021
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

The children even resemble there biological father,
Reason why DNA test showed me made mandatory at Evey clinic, hospital or maternity immediately after child birth, with price heavily subside by gov
Re: FCMB Commences Review Into Allegations Of Unethical Behavior Against Its MD Nuru by Kobicove(m): 10:50am On Jan 02, 2021
Fiscus105:

I doubt if husband didn't know amorous relationship was existed BTW wife and boss then

I'm sure he was aware of the relationship but tolerated it because of the goodies the wife was bringing from her job undecided
Re: FCMB Commences Review Into Allegations Of Unethical Behavior Against Its MD Nuru by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 02, 2021
o boy see the girl see the man
Simp's won't die well, they think it's a curse, it's not
Re: FCMB Commences Review Into Allegations Of Unethical Behavior Against Its MD Nuru by Fiscus105(m): 10:57am On Jan 02, 2021
Kobicove:

I'm sure he was aware of the relationship by tolerated it because of the goodies the wife was bringing from her job undecided

I even read online that he can't bear kids, if it's true, it may be big reason he committed suicide........ Thinking whre to start from
Re: FCMB Commences Review Into Allegations Of Unethical Behavior Against Its MD Nuru by Tloc(m): 11:04am On Jan 02, 2021
Fiscus105:

I even read online that he can't bear kids, if it's true, it may be big reason he committed suicide........ Thinking whre to start from

Read again man, he did not commit suicide. Cardiac failure.
Re: FCMB Commences Review Into Allegations Of Unethical Behavior Against Its MD Nuru by Fiscus105(m): 11:08am On Jan 02, 2021
Tloc:

Read again man, he did not commit suicide. Cardiac failure.

OK, maybe that's why he had heart failure
Re: FCMB Commences Review Into Allegations Of Unethical Behavior Against Its MD Nuru by bigtt76(f): 11:51am On Jan 02, 2021
Exactly my thoughts too.

Fiscus105:

Re: FCMB Commences Review Into Allegations Of Unethical Behavior Against Its MD Nuru by zoputan89113: 12:23pm On Jan 02, 2021
o boy see the girl see the man
Simp's won't die well, they think it's a curse, it's not

3 Likes

Re: FCMB Commences Review Into Allegations Of Unethical Behavior Against Its MD Nuru by koning: 12:54pm On Jan 02, 2021
This man does not even need a DNA test to know those kids are not his. It is very obvious. Why did he wait so long? shocked shocked.

Poverty is a bastard and some women are pure evil.

This man endured so long because of poverty. He did not want to lose his job. TBH, i would remotely send that MD to the grave as soon as the girl was born. Then deal with the 'wife' afterwards. Not being tribalistic here, but Yoruba's can tolerate shit a lot. That level of cowardise is very bad to the health.

There is no DNA needed. That MD fathered those children.
Re: FCMB Commences Review Into Allegations Of Unethical Behavior Against Its MD Nuru by Edyice: 1:49pm On Jan 02, 2021
Dude is a weak m..fker

Na only she dey

Fuvking simp
Re: FCMB Commences Review Into Allegations Of Unethical Behavior Against Its MD Nuru by HandsomeBlack: 2:07pm On Jan 02, 2021
You can tell the late Thomas really loved those children so dearly. Reason he couldn't swallow the bitter peel of them belonging to another man.
Re: FCMB Commences Review Into Allegations Of Unethical Behavior Against Its MD Nuru by Exmilitant(m): 2:19pm On Jan 02, 2021
DNA should be made compulsory after delivery..... To avoid this....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: FCMB Commences Review Into Allegations Of Unethical Behavior Against Its MD Nuru by Whiteshield: 2:21pm On Jan 02, 2021
Ni wonder those women were crying on front page when we said men should do DNA tests for their kids.

Any man who refuses to undertake a DNA test for his kids is a big fool. Waste your life training bastards smuggled into your house by the devil of a wife.

3 Likes

Re: FCMB Commences Review Into Allegations Of Unethical Behavior Against Its MD Nuru by extol1(m): 2:35pm On Jan 02, 2021
Fiscus105:

but we told that the deceased girlfriend is pregnant
Re: FCMB Commences Review Into Allegations Of Unethical Behavior Against Its MD Nuru by Fiscus105(m): 2:54pm On Jan 02, 2021
extol1:

If she pregnant, yet she still died not seeing her true biological child, If a cheating wife said you are not biological kids she bore, aving impregnated another woman in which you might have learnt ur lesson, I think he should be the happiest man
Re: FCMB Commences Review Into Allegations Of Unethical Behavior Against Its MD Nuru by Ijawwomaninoyo: 3:01pm On Jan 02, 2021
He died a fool cos even a blind man can tell that the children don't belong to him.
Only an idiot will even believe he didn't know, there's a secret somewhere.
Most male children take after their fathers.
Even if he never met the wife's boss, so NOBODY knows SOMEBODY that knows the man for years? That's IMPOSSIBLE!
All they do is worshipping beauty and overlooking things. It is possible he knew about it before he married her at all.

1 Like

Re: FCMB Commences Review Into Allegations Of Unethical Behavior Against Its MD Nuru by Ijawwomaninoyo: 3:04pm On Jan 02, 2021
extol1:

How do you know it is not another game changing, ONLY an impotent man can accept those children.
Not one, but two! There's a secret somewhere!
Re: FCMB Commences Review Into Allegations Of Unethical Behavior Against Its MD Nuru by Ijawwomaninoyo: 3:08pm On Jan 02, 2021
They will choose beauty over anything any day! Then start covering up out of shame.
Hear the one that brought mother vs wife car controversy. He said daughter failed DNA, kept it secret and still living with them, but only exposed the woman when trouble came.
That's the kind of life most men with beautiful wives or girlfriends live. Covering up and dying in silence, just because they don't want to lose their beautiful wives.
Ask some men why they go for beautiful women, they will tell you they want cute kids and turn blind eyes to shortcomings that can cost them their lives.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FCMB Commences Review Into Allegations Of Unethical Behavior Against Its MD Nuru by ugolinze123(m): 4:01pm On Jan 02, 2021
Omooo shocked

(1) (Reply)

Have You Been Molested? See Picture / Where Do Ladies Get This Notion Of Most Men Don't Want Them To Work / It Wasn't Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.