Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,560 members, 7,955,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:17 PM

What's The Most Important Thing A Father Can Do For His Children ?? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's The Most Important Thing A Father Can Do For His Children ?? (20308 Views)

Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat / What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? / What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Most Important Thing A Father Can Do For His Children ?? by faceland: 7:21pm On Jan 03, 2021
Boost their confidence.
Teach them how to manage money.
Guild them to becoming Street Wise too.
Re: What's The Most Important Thing A Father Can Do For His Children ?? by Tzar(m): 7:24pm On Jan 03, 2021
Start with DNA test?! �‍♂️�‍♂️
Re: What's The Most Important Thing A Father Can Do For His Children ?? by micflo28(m): 7:26pm On Jan 03, 2021
How to be independent, business minded and creative. Teach them how to run a family business so that when they come of age they take over and manage it prudently.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Important Thing A Father Can Do For His Children ?? by faceland: 7:27pm On Jan 03, 2021
ednut1:
Religious maniacs just full every where. The best thing is to make plans for them incase he dies before they become adults.

Haven't you heard of people blowing inheritance within months and years?
Re: What's The Most Important Thing A Father Can Do For His Children ?? by slowice(m): 7:27pm On Jan 03, 2021
Send them to study overseas
Re: What's The Most Important Thing A Father Can Do For His Children ?? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 03, 2021
Marry the right mother.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Important Thing A Father Can Do For His Children ?? by Aguilar(m): 7:27pm On Jan 03, 2021
Education
Re: What's The Most Important Thing A Father Can Do For His Children ?? by Eaglesence: 7:28pm On Jan 03, 2021
emorse:
Education man. And I don't mean just formal education. Complete training on all what it would take to live and thrive in the present world.

Street sence inclusive?
Re: What's The Most Important Thing A Father Can Do For His Children ?? by merits(m): 7:28pm On Jan 03, 2021
oluwatosink:
This question is directed to fathers, guys and single men. What's the most important thing a faher can do for his children??

Re: What's The Most Important Thing A Father Can Do For His Children ?? by kiddkash(m): 7:31pm On Jan 03, 2021
disciplining the children.

they'll thank him some day
Re: What's The Most Important Thing A Father Can Do For His Children ?? by faceland: 7:31pm On Jan 03, 2021
It doesn't matter of you are CEO or toilet cleaner; One of the best things you can do for your son is take your child to work all day long so he starts seeing what it takes. Mentorship is Men Touring Each Others Experience

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Important Thing A Father Can Do For His Children ?? by Seniorwriter(m): 7:34pm On Jan 03, 2021
Sonnobax15:
cool popsy was there when momma kicked the bucket back then in 2005....I was just barely 13years old then while my immediate younger brother was 7+....Popsy was jobless,but how he managed to kept us in private schools,with school fees being paid ahead of academic sessions have always left me in wonderment up till this very moment...
The truth's that popsy made sure we never lacked anything,both clothing, shelter and education as he played both paternal and maternal duties very well...
But right now,even though say him dey fvck up some times,when I go just sit down and begin remember how him stand with us after the demise of momsy en,na only laugh I just dey laugh via say I know say he try..

Las las cha,na my Popsy be my number one role model...my everything everything..

Nice
If you don't mind my group will like to profile, brand and create an exemplary public figuring for your Dad

Proactivity Leads To Productivity

© Seniorwriter
Re: What's The Most Important Thing A Father Can Do For His Children ?? by gozie4naira(m): 7:34pm On Jan 03, 2021
to love there mother first

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Important Thing A Father Can Do For His Children ?? by Alexaonfleek: 7:36pm On Jan 03, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:
Marry the right mother.
Underrated advice
Re: What's The Most Important Thing A Father Can Do For His Children ?? by shantti(m): 7:36pm On Jan 03, 2021
enterpreneurship opportunity
Re: What's The Most Important Thing A Father Can Do For His Children ?? by Wunna: 7:37pm On Jan 03, 2021
IamD18:
Hustling hard to give them good life and fatherly love.

That is, after going for some DNA test.
I was expecting to see this before I opened the thread
grin
Re: What's The Most Important Thing A Father Can Do For His Children ?? by IamAngelica(f): 7:38pm On Jan 03, 2021
I'm not a guy and I'm not a parent yet but this what I think..build solid relationships with your children. Don't think that paying their school fees and giving them a roof over their heads is all that is required of you by your kids..become their friend and confidant..be that person they can come to when they have problems..be there for them when they need you. When you have this kind of relationship with your kids, everything becomes easier..they won't have to lie to you about something, you can trust them and they can trust you back..when they start approaching their teens, parenting will get tougher but that already existing relationship will make it easier for them and for you. I hope you find this helpful..also are you expecting a child?

3 Likes

Re: What's The Most Important Thing A Father Can Do For His Children ?? by Sonnobax15(m): 7:38pm On Jan 03, 2021
Seniorwriter:

Nice
If you don't mind my group will like to profile, brand and create an exemplary public figuring for your Dad

Proactivity Leads To Productivity

© Seniorwriter
Thanks boss.
it'd be a privilege..
Re: What's The Most Important Thing A Father Can Do For His Children ?? by Confidens52(m): 7:38pm On Jan 03, 2021
the best one can give his children is education
bcus education will help know right and wrong and dey will be useful to the parent and society at large
Re: What's The Most Important Thing A Father Can Do For His Children ?? by tete7000(m): 7:40pm On Jan 03, 2021
Lead them to God. With that every other problem is well taken care of.
Re: What's The Most Important Thing A Father Can Do For His Children ?? by mrkings84(m): 7:43pm On Jan 03, 2021
Help them to know God.....
Re: What's The Most Important Thing A Father Can Do For His Children ?? by NSK4U(m): 7:44pm On Jan 03, 2021
A father should love a mother more than himself.
Re: What's The Most Important Thing A Father Can Do For His Children ?? by Taiwojon(m): 7:45pm On Jan 03, 2021
train them in the way of the Lord.

lead them to Jesus Christ and

show them love

Jesus save
Re: What's The Most Important Thing A Father Can Do For His Children ?? by Legendforte: 7:46pm On Jan 03, 2021
Complete education and sth(house,biz,prop,fin,land, bk a/c, gratuity, citiz or inv. rets.) to build on or start from.
Re: What's The Most Important Thing A Father Can Do For His Children ?? by BuddhaPalm(m): 7:47pm On Jan 03, 2021
Being a good role model.
Re: What's The Most Important Thing A Father Can Do For His Children ?? by neonly: 7:47pm On Jan 03, 2021
TheCongo2:
Knowledge

Na you sure pass
Re: What's The Most Important Thing A Father Can Do For His Children ?? by corporateDan(m): 7:49pm On Jan 03, 2021
Best thing for a father to do is to be hardworking .. E get why
Re: What's The Most Important Thing A Father Can Do For His Children ?? by somehow: 7:50pm On Jan 03, 2021
Financial intelligence
Hardwork/smartwork
Loyalty
Street smartness
Then Hardcore education.
Re: What's The Most Important Thing A Father Can Do For His Children ?? by tunapawizzy: 7:52pm On Jan 03, 2021
Raise them to have an independent mindset and acquire enough skills to make them financially independent......u fit come will for them assets that can make money for them(this is secondary anyways)
Re: What's The Most Important Thing A Father Can Do For His Children ?? by moneyest(m): 7:52pm On Jan 03, 2021
Take them out for a DNA test
Re: What's The Most Important Thing A Father Can Do For His Children ?? by bukatyne(f): 7:54pm On Jan 03, 2021
istina:
Education:
Spiritual
Intellectual
Moral
Financial

Support:
Spiritual
Moral
Financial

Give these to your children and you will be proud of them sooner than soon.

Lovely cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wife Asks Our Son To Beat Me Up Anytime We Quarrel —pastor Tells Court / Please I Need A Romantic Name To Call My Husband. / Good School In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.