Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,810 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:19 AM

What's The Most Important Thing A Father Can Do For His Children ?? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's The Most Important Thing A Father Can Do For His Children ?? (20316 Views)

Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat / What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? / What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Most Important Thing A Father Can Do For His Children ?? by emorse(m): 1:06am On Jan 04, 2021
WoundedLamb:

That's under the assumption that the father always knows all what it takes to thrive in the present world.
He should know just enough for every point of the growing up years of the child from experience. You know experience is the best teacher.
Re: What's The Most Important Thing A Father Can Do For His Children ?? by emorse(m): 1:10am On Jan 04, 2021
Eaglesence:

Street sence inclusive?
I would advise that. Could come in handy sometime in their life time.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Important Thing A Father Can Do For His Children ?? by Kirinwa: 7:07am On Jan 04, 2021
oluwatosink:
This question is directed to fathers, guys and single men. What's the most important thing a faher can do for his children??

Teach them a skill to make money before 18 years so that they can be independent. I am not talking about school o. That doesn't mean that school is scam though. Allow them follow their chosen career.

How can a guy be nearing 40 years and still dependent?
Re: What's The Most Important Thing A Father Can Do For His Children ?? by Kirinwa: 7:10am On Jan 04, 2021
ghettowriter:
Food in their tummies.
Clothe on their backs.
A roof over their head.
A formal education.

Formal education that will keep them in job market?
Re: What's The Most Important Thing A Father Can Do For His Children ?? by Seniorwriter(m): 8:07am On Jan 04, 2021
Sonnobax15:
Thanks boss.
it'd be a privilege..

Good
Kindly reach me via Facebook for furtherance

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!!

© Seniorwriter
Re: What's The Most Important Thing A Father Can Do For His Children ?? by Seyzcham91(m): 9:41am On Jan 04, 2021
First is Give them Solid foundation in Christ to be More spiritual Than Religious Cuz religion na Business and

Secondly is Send Them abroad to have a better life and nothing else
oluwatosink:
This question is directed to fathers, guys and single men. What's the most important thing a faher can do for his children??

Re: What's The Most Important Thing A Father Can Do For His Children ?? by Raalsalghul: 11:18am On Jan 04, 2021
emmaodet:

Bro, let's talk offline

Sent you a P.M
Re: What's The Most Important Thing A Father Can Do For His Children ?? by CALCULUS16: 11:55am On Jan 04, 2021
*To teach them in the way of the Lord Jesus Christ
* Give them the best education to the peak
* Show them love
* Give them care, provide for some not all they need
* pray for them.
Re: What's The Most Important Thing A Father Can Do For His Children ?? by emmaodet: 12:15pm On Jan 04, 2021
Raalsalghul:

Sent you a P.M

Ok bro. Will reply when i close duty by evening
Re: What's The Most Important Thing A Father Can Do For His Children ?? by Youngqueen(f): 12:47pm On Jan 04, 2021
If you're a good dad, ensure your kids future is bright by relocating them abroad. Nothing dey for us for nja talkless our kids. I'm a master student with a 30k salary. Hear word daddies
Re: What's The Most Important Thing A Father Can Do For His Children ?? by PrincewithGod(m): 2:49pm On Jan 04, 2021
The best thing a father can give his children is SALVATION. It is more than all the money, wealth , connection, education and anything the world can offer.
Re: What's The Most Important Thing A Father Can Do For His Children ?? by Digmygold: 4:30pm On Jan 04, 2021
Never let them be fooled nor tormented by a loser like Ubunja and his miseduGAYcrap.
Re: What's The Most Important Thing A Father Can Do For His Children ?? by Oblaq02: 6:10am On Jan 05, 2021
The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love his wife, their mother
Re: What's The Most Important Thing A Father Can Do For His Children ?? by Thazard(m): 4:42pm On Jan 08, 2021
EXLOVER:
Teach how to be financially intelligent, how to make money.

Teach him how to be street smart.

Teach how to handle a woman, never to use his heart but his head.

Then lastly i go give am some connect wey go blow am in case i lego... Godforbid sha i to like life.

As for my daughters

I will give them solid orientation, never to depend on men, and they should be independent and productive, I will really invest in their education.

The rest part i leave it to my wife, because i can never marry a mumu slay queen, she will know how to take care of my girls.
Re: What's The Most Important Thing A Father Can Do For His Children ?? by Liposure: 5:04pm On Jan 08, 2021
Sex education. I want them to know how to do it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wife Asks Our Son To Beat Me Up Anytime We Quarrel —pastor Tells Court / Please I Need A Romantic Name To Call My Husband. / My Husband Goes Mad After Smoking ‘igbo’ Every Morning – Wife Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.