Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,990 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours - Family (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours (63442 Views)

Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? / Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren / Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by SlurUsername1: 7:50am On Jan 03, 2021
Excuzeme:

I agree with you, marriage is over-rated.
Recently Dangotte who has remained single for a while now, was being slapped with a Blackmail attempt from some expensive Hoe he used to hump.
Every woman, married to her or not, is a potential problem for a man.
The more men that can avoid them completely, the better this world will be.
They want to turn men to their Slaves just because of what is between their legs but they will find out that men have created a better one that does not give a Bleep
. grin grin

I am donating more money non-stop, to those Japanese research, into improving the Sex Dolls, they are the future. undecided kiss

The problem of sex dolls is mobilty
When will they develop them to the extent where they start talking, walking, moaning and moving their body parts?
I think more research should be done on this areas to make it more realistic

1 Like

Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by Deyearmy(m): 7:51am On Jan 03, 2021
Tell me, how does that correlate. This your analogy is damn wrong![/color][color=#770077]
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by jornwhite: 7:51am On Jan 03, 2021
sapphiere:
Men have been sleeping around bringing babies from other women for their wives to care for.

Case study is 2face who brought in children from other women and Annie is caring for those children as her own.

@least those children annie is taking care of are in there father's house, in all sense of propriety a child rightful play is his/her father's house.
I am not asking women not to cheat or carry bastards, women whoring is a benefit to my guyz on ashewo thread, but women must be ready to take responsibility for there actions just as tu face did.
In all fairness to children, every child deserves to know their biological father or @least bear his name. when its comes to paternity fraud men are the only victims.
A wife taking care of another woman's child is alway a matter of choice, lets husbands have this choice tew.
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by bigcasava1(m): 7:52am On Jan 03, 2021
You must be insane
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by Rehdasignature1: 7:52am On Jan 03, 2021
Regex:

Annie accepted. She wasn't deceived into caring for those kids. Silly really fits you.

Be calming down woman. No matter how a man lied about not having a child from another woman, if he chooses to absorb the child to himself. His wife is told about it which makes it an OPEN TRANSACTION but a woman knows that she can't open her mouth to tell her husband that their child/ren is not the man's which makes it a BLACK MARKET from the woman.

IT'S QUITE UNFORTUNATE, THIS IS NOT ONE OF THE ARGUMENTS YOU HAVE WON IN THE PAST BECAUSE YOU CAN'T WIN THIS!
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by bigcasava1(m): 7:53am On Jan 03, 2021
jornwhite:

@least those children annie is taking care of are in there father's house, in all sense of propriety a child rightful play is his/her father's house.
I am not asking women not to cheat or carry bastards, women whoring is a benefit to my guyz on ashewo thread, but women must be ready to take responsibility for there actions just as tu face did.
In all fairness to children, every child deserves to know their biological father or @least bear his name. when its comes to paternity fraud men are the only victims.
A wife taking care of another woman's child is alway a matter of choice, lets husbands have this choice tew.
good one
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by Princedapace(m): 7:54am On Jan 03, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
But the other woman will take the child for another to take care of. That's the same thing. While he's taking care of another man's child,another man is taking care of his.

Most time baba, it is a single woman.
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by Akuruoulo(m): 7:58am On Jan 03, 2021
Lashist:

Lol...if at all you marry, dont forget to always sleep around wella so you can give your husband another man's child cheesy
SOME WOMEN AND STUPID TALKS NA 5&6

1 Like

Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by DannyG8(m): 8:01am On Jan 03, 2021
cococandy:

So if a woman foots the bills she’s allowed to have children outside? See logic cheesy
from creation man is always 2 step ahead of women beside you are living in a man world

If only a woman will pay the bride price of the man foot all the bills without complaining

Which I know that no woman can do that ,

What if the man chose to marry 3 wives
You won't stop him
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by Adakintroy: 8:01am On Jan 03, 2021
Fair accessment but not honest enough.

Key word here also may be availability of resource to which men provide.

If the woman was providing all the resource in the house am sure if
She comes home with pregnancy from another man. Given the man is already deflated financially she too may have her way and he may not be able to say much.

Likewise if the man is mostly providing. He has more of the power..which is the case with most relationships..he who pay the Piper's dictates the tune.

If the man say pay all the bills. You would not think he will be happy nursing someone child in this hard climate. Let's be honest.

Personally I will want such men to be loving and not want them.to reject such children seeing the child has already called them Father at one point and the child is not the sinner. but realistically it can be hard.

This is why I find this woman comment selfish. Even if you are saying it. It should not be in such an assertive way Women always talk about how had their roles as housewife is. Wetin be housewife compare to provider all yr round till the day of death perhaps.
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by elantraceey(f): 8:02am On Jan 03, 2021
sapphiere:
Men have been sleeping around bringing babies from other women for their wives to care for.

Case study is 2face who brought in children from other women and Annie is caring for those children as her own.

He didn't lie they were her kids. Men marry single mothers everyday and take care of their children. They are very different cases.
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by nasirujj(m): 8:02am On Jan 03, 2021
Nwodosis:
The barrister is right if the wife paid the groom price on her husband's head and the husband also lives in the wife's house.

And if the wife will take care of the children alone.
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by AOB1: 8:02am On Jan 03, 2021
sapphiere:
Makes sense to some extend
you and the barrister are not making any sense because it seems you guys are Olosho

1 Like

Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by Duridadi: 8:04am On Jan 03, 2021
Janesouthall:
U are mad... U are fvcking mad!!!
grin grin grin

Best comment I have read for this 2021 grin grin grin
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:04am On Jan 03, 2021
Princedapace:

Most time baba, it is a single woman.
And in fee cases other people's wives
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by DannyG8(m): 8:05am On Jan 03, 2021
islamicpenis:
the kids are not even with Anne don't mind that frustrated lesbian cum feminist
lolz am even confuse when she said the children are with Anne , women with jealous the won't even care for other people baby
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by akigbemaru: 8:06am On Jan 03, 2021
sapphiere:
Men, you must take responsibilities of the child even if the DNA confirms that the baby is not yours - Barr. Vivian

Nigerian Barrister took to her Twitter handle to advice men not to neglect the baby even if DNA confirms the baby isn't theirs.

She wrote:

https://mobile.twitter.com/VivianRora/status/1345146460514504707
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by AOB1: 8:06am On Jan 03, 2021
Nwodosis:
The barrister is right if the wife paid the groom price on her husband's head and the husband also lives in the wife's house.
guy you nearly kill me with laugh, I must tell you the truth my ribs has been cracked cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by Trybes(m): 8:07am On Jan 03, 2021
Men dont be decceived. This lady Vivian is likely a prostitute and totally senseless

1 Like

Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by Akuruoulo(m): 8:08am On Jan 03, 2021
sapphiere:

CARING FOR GROWN UPS ? I DNT UNDERSTAND . THEY CN TAKE CARE OF THEIRSELVES WITHOUT ANI. THEY JUST NEED THEIR PAPAS WEALTHS TO CARRY ON. IF I KNW THEY KID ISN'T MINE, OR MAYBE SHE HAD A CHILD IN HER YOUTHFUL RELATIONSHIP, THEN I WILL FULLY TAKE CARE OF THE BABY FOR HER SAKE. BT IF BY FOOLING ME THAT THE BABY IS MINE WHILE SHE GOT IMPREGNANTED BY SLEEPING AROUND, THAT MEANS SHE IS GOING ANYTIME I FINDS OUT
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by AOB1: 8:09am On Jan 03, 2021
southniyikaye:
People wey Wan run mad plenty this year sha...

She is a barrister?
He be like say na for Iya bashira beer parlor dem call some people to bar sha
una no go kill me for this Nairaland grin grin
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by Princedapace(m): 8:09am On Jan 03, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
And in fee cases other people's wives

Yea, the choice of getting pregnant falls more on the woman.. The few cases the woman happened to be another person's wife, she has the obligation to say no. She can do her cheating but getting pregnant, she can take it to the rightful owner.

No one is telling u not to get pregnant o! But take it to the rightful owner.
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by dam4sam: 8:09am On Jan 03, 2021
Oracleforce:
With all these response I'm seeing from ladies here, I definitely know that there is a lot of man fathering another man's children....
I will advise all men to conduct a DNA test on their children...
Women are wicked...why would you deceive men to rear children that the real owner will come and claim in the future...

Your head dey dea!
This was posted before and l caught it

Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by Akuruoulo(m): 8:11am On Jan 03, 2021
dollytino4real:
this advice sounds like encouragement for women to go into adulterous life
PEOPLE WHO STANDS FOR THE TRUTH REGARDLESS OF GENDER DESERVES BETTER THAN THEIR NEED. UR BLESSING THIS YEAR MUST OVERFLOW
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by criuze(m): 8:12am On Jan 03, 2021
I'll train the child if she accepts and explain how about of the baby all in written form signed by her and the parents then i will go on providing and loving the babay
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by AOB1: 8:13am On Jan 03, 2021
iamyemiakins:

For you and the barrister, on the left side of ur brains there's nothing right and on the right side of ur brains, there's nothing left.

Afi extend na
grin grin grin
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by AOB1: 8:15am On Jan 03, 2021
sapphiere:
Rubbish
Ashewo cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by BoverLY: 8:15am On Jan 03, 2021
Where is that guy wey dey crape person. Make he come help me crape this woman...😏 😏
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by Xtopherprince(m): 8:18am On Jan 03, 2021
ThisCouldBeUs:
You guys should stop wasting your time debating useless topic like this on social media platforms. Instead, go on youtube and learn something productive with your time. Youtube is wealth. Nothing feels better than earning dollar money ooo. Just an advice.

Something like? I need suggestions
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by Akuruoulo(m): 8:18am On Jan 03, 2021
Mystiquefia:

Who takes financial responsibility for the upkeep of those children?
It is traditionally permissible for African men to have children from different women because we own up to responsibilities.
Why not go to India, marry several husbands, cater for their needs and recycle your children amongst them.
You women are demonic in the way you think and our eyes are getting clearer by the day
This equality , and fairness of a thing will put women in bad condition soon. IT MUST HAPPEN . I AM REALLY SENSING DOOM WIL BE4 MOST OF THEM WHO AREN'T WISE ,AND GETS DECEIVEED BY WHAT THEY HEAR , MOSTLY ONLINE
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by BRATISLAVA: 8:18am On Jan 03, 2021
dollytino4real:
this advice sounds like encouragement for women to go into adulterous life

Who have the women been committing adultery with? Angels?
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by pyman11(m): 8:19am On Jan 03, 2021
Some people are irrational in the way they think...there is one Yoruba adage that say obinrin lolete okunrin logbon.....in all fear women with their etee

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (22) (Reply)

RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye / Neighbours Flog Man Who Beats His Wife Always (Photos) / Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.