Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,453 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

See What My Girlfriend Is Doing. I'm Worried - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What My Girlfriend Is Doing. I'm Worried (52883 Views)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / See What My New Girlfriend Is Doing. I'm Worried / I'm Worried, She Does This Every Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What My Girlfriend Is Doing. I'm Worried by Edojoma(m): 9:29pm On Jan 03, 2021
Draslo:
Look at it this way ; She's a Yahoo girl and you're the client. She's nursing the hell out of you.

Dats just it n he is almost falling for it.. Dats exactly Wat G-boys do

1 Like

Re: See What My Girlfriend Is Doing. I'm Worried by ambr055i: 9:30pm On Jan 03, 2021
Any lady that consistently ask you for money doesn't love you. There are no 2 ways about it.

1 Like

Re: See What My Girlfriend Is Doing. I'm Worried by Neoteny(m): 9:30pm On Jan 03, 2021
Frankraj:
I met this girl from Rivers state
She gave me 10k bill, I did not pay
She told me to pay her house rent, I did not pay

But she keeps calling me to check if I'm fine and some sort of caring. Mind you she usually does the calls with her own airtime. I have not sent her N1 naira for now

Does it mean she likes me ?

Is this how Rivers state girls use to do ??

Guys tell me about River state girls and your experience with them.

You should know someone else provided the 10k and the rent, as well as the credit she uses to call you.
Re: See What My Girlfriend Is Doing. I'm Worried by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 03, 2021
lefulefu:
u just met someone and she is already billing you
asking u for money for house rent shocked
na wao
dont jump to hasty conclusion that she likes u because she calls u with her airtime
it could be a sort of format she is playing on u
her early demand of money from u is suspect
so hence she is putting on an act cos her main intention is to squeeze as much money from u
if the money is not fortcoming then she will stop calling and ghost u
but if u have too much money with u then u can give her the rent money sha cheesy
but give her with open mind and not because u want to nack her cos it will be dumb if u give her the rent money and she closes her leg and u now come back to create a wailing thread that u gave a girl 10 k rent and she didnt allow u to fuk her cheesy
I am suspecting it is a man he's talking to. My bro encounter such recently she started billing him, I hope he did not meet her online else he should request for video call.
My bro met one recently demanded for ice cream money my bro gave her 2k instantly, my bro request for video calls she declined and said camera is bad for 2 months now, he told her use your friend phone to make video calls or neighbors so that he will know she's real -wahala she refused, another format she(not she but him) gave was her birthday was on 5th of January 2021.
Long story short, it was an akwa ibom guy trying to scam my bro.
Re: See What My Girlfriend Is Doing. I'm Worried by Ebao2(m): 9:35pm On Jan 03, 2021
Frankraj:

Oga I dey my own oo . she is the one I should be asking what she wants because normally for Nigeria if you no gree pay girl bill she go run from you . But this one still dey call me ooo .dats why I'm confused. We never fvk oo
Re: See What My Girlfriend Is Doing. I'm Worried by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 03, 2021
Guy, decide quick and act fast before time catch up with you, while you re enjoying the fronting and the free calls she's giving you, your affection will be developing and clear reasoning will be getting weak.
Decide fast, and act now.
Do you love her?
If yes, try to plan with her to help her out with what she's asking.
If no, tell her plain.
I dont love you.
So i cant help you with what you asked.
Dont entertain the calls again. Let her move on too.
Buh trying to be inbetween is risky for you!.
Decide once and act
Re: See What My Girlfriend Is Doing. I'm Worried by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 03, 2021
Iamikeokwu:
Bro Rivers state girls are liability dey are nt asset

Rivers state youth are fantastically lazy
Who told you rivers state youth are lazy?
I know you are one of these ipob miscreants that can't develop their states but will run to rivers state to shout Biafra land but will vanish at the sound of being proscribed. grin grin
Re: See What My Girlfriend Is Doing. I'm Worried by Ebao2(m): 9:40pm On Jan 03, 2021
True talk
Linkuizzy524:
Guy, decide quick and act fast before time catch up with you, while you re enjoying the fronting and the free calls she's giving you, your affection will be developing and clear reasoning will be getting weak.
Decide fast, and act now.
Do you love her?
If yes, try to plan with her to help her out with what she's asking.
If no, tell her plain.
I dont love you.
So i cant help you with what you asked.
Dont entertain the calls again. Let her move on too.
Buh trying to be inbetween is risky for you!.
Decide once and act

1 Like

Re: See What My Girlfriend Is Doing. I'm Worried by Princepioneer(m): 9:41pm On Jan 03, 2021
Dliquidmetal:
smileydo not be deceived, she go still try manipulate you just chill and watch. Billing a client once and him not paying dosent mean he wouldn't pay more than you imagine in the future lol once she knows what you like she go enter you through that port
You Sabi the Koko..
Re: See What My Girlfriend Is Doing. I'm Worried by Lastanza: 9:42pm On Jan 03, 2021
GodWrites:
You said your girlfriend?

If she's your gf, why aren't you paying her bills?

You sound like someone who's insecure.

You don't think you're lovable?

So she being his girlfriend automatically makes him responsible for her bills.
Pathetic!
Re: See What My Girlfriend Is Doing. I'm Worried by extol1(m): 9:43pm On Jan 03, 2021
Frankraj:

But she keeps calling me to check if I'm fine and some sort of caring. Mind you she usually does the calls with her own airtime. I have not sent her N1 naira for now

shey you dey work
Re: See What My Girlfriend Is Doing. I'm Worried by Churchill6767: 9:45pm On Jan 03, 2021
GodWrites:
You said your girlfriend?

If she's your gf, why aren't you paying her bills?

You sound like someone who's insecure.

You don't think you're lovable?
Your mumu na follow come.

Re: See What My Girlfriend Is Doing. I'm Worried by ashantitope: 9:54pm On Jan 03, 2021
In your statement you mentioned that she bill you please let us understand that underlined BILL because if she's not Allen avenue girls or street one why will she bill you at first and secondly if is just relationship billing that means you will still pay so if u like her go ahead every woman bill guys
Re: See What My Girlfriend Is Doing. I'm Worried by thuxzwda1: 9:55pm On Jan 03, 2021
Frankraj:

dis client go soon pay��
Re: See What My Girlfriend Is Doing. I'm Worried by Nmezor(f): 9:58pm On Jan 03, 2021
Only time will tell if its LIKENESS
Re: See What My Girlfriend Is Doing. I'm Worried by firstratedcitiz(m): 10:09pm On Jan 03, 2021
One size does not fit all. The fact that a girl from a particular state behaves in one particular way or another doesn't mean that other girls from the state behave that way also. Just narrow your query to why she behaves that way, instead of trying to know if that's how Rivers girls behave generally.
Frankraj:

Re: See What My Girlfriend Is Doing. I'm Worried by Worksunlimited: 10:59pm On Jan 03, 2021
Frankraj:

You never see babe.. Keep searching.
Re: See What My Girlfriend Is Doing. I'm Worried by Breezy90(m): 11:22pm On Jan 03, 2021
A girl doing the barest minimum and you’re worried grin..you’ve actually not met a lot of women,that’s why you are asking all these questions.
Re: See What My Girlfriend Is Doing. I'm Worried by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jan 03, 2021
onyechez:

I am suspecting it is a man he's talking to. My bro encounter such recently she started billing him, I hope he did not meet her online else he should request for video call.
My bro met one recently demanded for ice cream money my bro gave her 2k instantly, my bro request for video calls she declined and said camera is bad for 2 months now, he told her use your friend phone to make video calls or neighbors so that he will know she's real -wahala she refused, another format she(not she but him) gave was her birthday was on 5th of January 2021.
Long story short, it was an akwa ibom guy trying to scam my bro.
hmmm that format of a guy pretending to be a girl on social media u can easily make such format difficult if u insist on video calls.All andriods and iphones have camera so u can easily do a video call on whatsap and facebook with someone if u feel he or she is not what they claim to be cheesy.In short if the person start bringing up excuses then there is a high tendency it could be scam cheesy.Just for saying for those who do social media dating sha cheesy
Re: See What My Girlfriend Is Doing. I'm Worried by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 03, 2021
onyechez:

My bro met one recently demanded for ice cream money my bro gave her 2k instantly, my bro request for video calls she declined and said camera is bad for 2 months now, he told her use your friend phone to make video calls or neighbors so that he will know she's real -wahala she refused, another format she(not she but him) gave w.
hahahahahahhahaha he was chatting with a guy grin grin grin grin grin grin..which yeye camera spoil cheesy.
there are lots of dudes these days using female facebook accounts to scam other guys grin grin grin grin.anyway its only guys who are desperate that fall into their traps.Me anytime i see their requests i just ignore.
Re: See What My Girlfriend Is Doing. I'm Worried by mrkings84(m): 11:42pm On Jan 03, 2021
Dliquidmetal:
smileydo not be deceived, she go still try manipulate you just chill and watch. Billing a client once and him not paying dosent mean he wouldn't pay more than you imagine in the future lol once she knows what you like she go enter you through that port

Why u dey spoil biz for my country man?
Re: See What My Girlfriend Is Doing. I'm Worried by foleskay(m): 1:11am On Jan 04, 2021
I think this is a new format girls are using. I met one like that on fb and we xchanged contacts. She would call and call and later denand for card. I do sent her tho cos of her efforts in calling. She could call me like 12 times a day no joke that people close to me already know her.
So i tought iv seen a good girl,and i fell for her prey Nd told her to visit me for chritsmas. A day to chrsmas she said she had no tfare and considerin all d efforts shes put in calling everyday for like two months,i sent her 2k. Expecting to hear from now since a day bfore christmas has been abortive. She no gree pick call ,blocked on fb and always ignore my chts on watsapp. Very funny ocurence. I fell for her fake fine gesture and calls.
Re: See What My Girlfriend Is Doing. I'm Worried by Hassanmaye(m): 1:13am On Jan 04, 2021
Michelle55:
Make I sidon learn new format from ya girl
Lol no be your mate dey cash out men 1.2m in Lagos?
Re: See What My Girlfriend Is Doing. I'm Worried by Hassanmaye(m): 1:15am On Jan 04, 2021
Toktee:
Many Nigeria's gillies are scammers..

But wait o, why Nigeria's girls think every good thing is meant for them and only them deserves care?
Lol that's the other gender for you
Re: See What My Girlfriend Is Doing. I'm Worried by whirlout: 1:35am On Jan 04, 2021
Slow poke. What planet do guys like you come form?
Re: See What My Girlfriend Is Doing. I'm Worried by randy01(m): 2:00am On Jan 04, 2021
Trustedpro:
She is just trying to keep herself busy pending when the right man come to her aid. Rivers or sea girls never date a broke woman, unless you have cash to establish her or make sure she is industrious and ready to add value to your current life. Before I got married some of my friends call me gold digger...why? Because you hardly see me moving with low profile girls. Just my small advise.

Bro can u tell me how you usually meet high profile babe.cuz am tired of meeting this type of op babe.even if they look classi.they will still bill me
Re: See What My Girlfriend Is Doing. I'm Worried by West2019(m): 2:23am On Jan 04, 2021
Open ur eyes no difference between Yahoo boys and oyibo client .in other way round invite her to your house DNT send her tf if she comes then you know the love is real but mind you when she is going back you have to pay her the tf money oooooooo
Re: See What My Girlfriend Is Doing. I'm Worried by Samswags9(m): 2:26am On Jan 04, 2021
Frankraj:

But she nack me bill but me way he her maga no gree pay nah
she’s probably getting into your head, girls are tricky lol
Re: See What My Girlfriend Is Doing. I'm Worried by Wiifesnatcher(m): 2:26am On Jan 04, 2021
when you bill a client and he's not responding well, as a positive hustler, you're to keep the hope alive and continue nursing him to strike at the due time when he must have been carried away by showing him fake love and unrealistic loyalty

if that lady strike back, you will sell your family house and give her the money, even you sef won't know till she pick race. sebi you no won get sense?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got / Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist / Agbo: When Was The Last Time You Drank This? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.