Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Nigerians At Ukraine - Travel (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians At Ukraine (237157 Views)

Discrimination And Exploitation Of Nigerians At The Polish Embassy, Abuja / Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? / What Is Happening In Nigeria? (For Nigerians At Home Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (129) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Nochious123(m): 3:31pm On Jan 25, 2020
ChristoBam:

Bro why do you want to get Ukraine citizenship lol? I know it's very easy to be comfortable and forget about other countries when you get there. Those Slavic girls fit configure person head but think about the long term bro.
If you'll be getting the citizenship before you graduate then it's cool. But if you have to be resident in Ukraine for years then it night not be the best decision.

I want deir citizenship o...naija passport dey tire person hold currently
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by swiss407: 11:33pm On Jan 26, 2020
kingskarra96:

Alright, just prepare your documents and apply for the visa .
OK bro but I still haven't been able to find the money for assurance bcs someone said I can't get the visa without the fees is it true
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by kingskarra96: 12:51pm On Jan 27, 2020
swiss407:

OK bro but I still haven't been able to find the money for assurance bcs someone said I can't get the visa without the fees is it true

Prepare your documents and prepare well for the interview you will get the visa
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Denry(m): 8:28am On Jan 28, 2020
timidapsin:
from my research, the only easy way to get job is if you can speak their language.. If you can't then your best bet to get a job is if you goto the capital keiv and I think the only available jobs are call center and teaching jobs.

I might be wrong.. So make your research
Thanks bro. I really appreciate.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by NairaLuck: 12:46pm On Jan 28, 2020
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Janet200: 5:13pm On Jan 28, 2020
How much statement of account is required during visa application
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Janet200: 5:14pm On Jan 28, 2020
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by timidapsin(m): 5:21pm On Jan 28, 2020
Janet200:

depends on your duration of stay..
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Janet200: 5:44pm On Jan 28, 2020
timidapsin:
depends on your duration of stay..
For someone going for a bachelors degree ?
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by timidapsin(m): 6:12pm On Jan 28, 2020
Janet200:

For someone going for a bachelors degree ?
oh I don't have much idea about this.. Wait for people studying in Ukraine to give you feed back
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by DexterousOne(m): 6:25pm On Jan 28, 2020

1 Like

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Dudeladude(m): 9:32pm On Jan 30, 2020
timidapsin:
oh I don't have much idea about this.. Wait for people studying in Ukraine to give you feed back
na agent they run all this package bro
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by kingskarra96: 2:27am On Feb 01, 2020
Janet200:

around 3m
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Denry(m): 9:32am On Feb 04, 2020
ChristoBam:

Bro why do you want to get Ukraine citizenship lol? I know it's very easy to be comfortable and forget about other countries when you get there. Those Slavic girls fit configure person head but think about the long term bro.
If you'll be getting the citizenship before you graduate then it's cool. But if you have to be resident in Ukraine for years then it night not be the best decision.
Please are you currently there?
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by swiss407: 10:19am On Feb 08, 2020
kingskarra96:

Prepare your documents and prepare well for the interview you will get the visa
OK bro thanks
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Denry(m): 3:44pm On Feb 11, 2020
Nochious123:

I want deir citizenship o...naija passport dey tire person hold currently
I dey tell you bro. Please i go like follow you talk privately. Abeg
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Denry(m): 4:15pm On Feb 11, 2020
kydreams:

Ukraine is good ...am currently in Ukraine and all he said is not true...maybe in the past sha. But now I have never experienced police asking a Black for his papers and Ukrainian are very peaceful people ..but they prefer you know how to speak in Russia.. education here is very cheap and it the cheapest place you can live in Europe if you are traveling with student visa and you have all your documents you r almost certain to get your visa...very easy to get invitation from school and all.. it will be good you make you one research about countries so you won’t make a wrong decision...but life in Ukraine is wonderful...works here are very stressful cos the country is not that rich so you have to work for more than 10hrs per day So you have to travel with enough money to sustain you for more than 2month before you decide to work or not
Please are you currently in Ukraine?
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Denry(m): 4:33pm On Feb 11, 2020
kydreams:

Omo that working visa no be better visa oooo...I get friend way do working visa and na one month dem give am...him agent just abandon the guy for Ukraine...the guy left Ukraine few days ago sha...him do contract marriage with a Ukrainian now..lemme see how things go with him before I go fit advise you on what to do
baba i hail oh!! abeg how the marriage later go?
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Denry(m): 4:51pm On Feb 11, 2020
lordally:

I dey craze to tell dem say I won work? lolsssss.... bro if I get to Ukraine for schooling and I get a job of 10Hrs a day....omo it will affect my studies......but at d same time if I say make I school... I wouldn't have enof cash to sponsor myself....that's d main issue now
Hello bro, did u finally enter Ukraine? If yes, how did you see working there?
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Denry(m): 5:04pm On Feb 11, 2020
Uglyboy2015:
I bless God! Got my ukraine visa too. Thanks to God, Kay for responding to my numerous questions and phone calls. Wishing everyone the best in the visa quest
Hello bro, hope u later travelled? I will like to talk to you so you can tell me how working over there looks like. Please

1 Like

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by sayitall(m): 5:08pm On Feb 11, 2020
If anybody, I repeat anybody tells you there's a job in Ukraine. It's 100% lies.
Denry:

1 Like

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by lordally(m): 5:35pm On Feb 11, 2020
Denry:

No I didn't bro!! I'm still in Nigeria...was denied US Visa last December shaa
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Denry(m): 6:03pm On Feb 11, 2020
kingskarra96:
.,.most Nigeria that travel to Ukraine...Ukraine is not there final destination...they travel to Ukraine so later they can move to China’s South Korea USA Canada and the likes ....and someone have opportunity to move to China from Nigeria you are saying he should go to Ukraine ...if you read the forums you know I advice people to come to Ukraine and all since I live here...but if I see someone with better opportunity then I will tell the person ...China is better I do not want to argue with you again ...take it or leave it
Pls i have an opportunity of coming to Ukraine though I don't intend settling down there, how possible is it for me to move to South Korea from Ukraine?
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Denry(m): 9:20pm On Feb 11, 2020
lordally:

No I didn't bro!! I'm still in Nigeria...was denied US Visa last December shaa
ehyaaa! so sorry for that. we dey the same case. i was denied japan visa on dec as well.
But why you no later go Ukraine
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by lordally(m): 10:22pm On Feb 11, 2020
Denry:

ehyaaa! so sorry for that. we dey the same case. i was denied japan visa on dec as well.
But why you no later go Ukraine

Ukraine isn't cool compared to other countries bro!!! By the way , what's your budget like ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (129)

Anyone Studying In Belgium? / Turkey Visa Application Delay / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.