Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Nigerians At Ukraine - Travel (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians At Ukraine (237159 Views)

Discrimination And Exploitation Of Nigerians At The Polish Embassy, Abuja / Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? / What Is Happening In Nigeria? (For Nigerians At Home Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (129) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by kingskarra96: 3:05pm On Feb 15, 2020
sayitall:
If anybody, I repeat anybody tells you there's a job in Ukraine. It's 100% lies.
there are jobs in Ukraine I’m in Ukraine and I’m working so what are you talking about
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Sommybraun: 8:56am On Feb 16, 2020
Please I'm applying for visa on Tuesday and I need help, I have all my documents complete and well translated, good bank statement too, but I'm still asked to pay 450k for visa assurance, please help me, that's quite a huge amount. What do I do? Apply directly or pay the money?
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by BenNash: 4:02pm On Feb 17, 2020
Sommybraun:
Please I'm applying for visa on Tuesday and I need help, I have all my documents complete and well translated, good bank statement too, but I'm still asked to pay 450k for visa assurance, please help me, that's quite a huge amount. What do I do? Apply directly or pay the money?

Apply for your visa now and get it.

If you don't get it then try the other method.

The agent you want to give 450k will first apply without the assurance. If you get it, he'll pocket the money and tell you it's assurance.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Nobody: 7:54am On Feb 18, 2020
hello good morning, pls can anyone update me on the interview questions and answers tips���
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by swiss407: 4:02am On Feb 28, 2020
kingskarra96:

Prepare your documents and prepare well for the interview you will get the visa

Thanks bro
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Oyemyk(m): 7:02am On Mar 06, 2020
Sommybraun:
Bro, go and pay the money o, if there's still chance, that's the best advice, there's an agreement in Case the agent bleeps up, he must return the money.
Yet, it's still the best o, pay the guarantee or else the chance is low.
Just got interviewed yesterday tho, waiting for my response, hope it gets successful.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Denry(m): 4:02pm On Mar 06, 2020
Oyemyk:

Bro, go and pay the money o, if there's still chance, that's the best advice, there's an agreement in vase the agent bleeps up, he must return the money.
Yet, it's still the best o, pay the guarantee or else the chance is low.
Just got interviewed yesterday tho, waiting for my response, hope it gets successful.
It will bro
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Fujiano(m): 9:01am On Mar 07, 2020
Sommybraun:
Yes, the 450 is what is called sure Visa. But the amount is much. Is 1000$
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Ogcgodwin: 9:39pm On Mar 07, 2020
Please I got an invitation already and I want to process visa, is there anything like visa assurance and if so, an agent is telling me documentation 150k and assurance 540k, is that not too much, please I need advice

1 Like

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by justwise(m): 9:57pm On Mar 07, 2020
Fujiano:

Yes, the 450 is what is called sure Visa. But the amount is much. Is 1000$

Ogcgodwin:
Please I got an invitation already and I want to process visa, is there anything like visa assurance and if so, an agent is telling me documentation 150k and assurance 540k, is that not too much, please I need advice

This is an extortion and many Nigerians are encouraging it.

How can any reasonable Nigerian give half a million plus in bribe just to get a visa to Ukraine? Even if its UK, US or Canadian visa nobody should be naive enough to waste such money.

This is just shameful.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by gentilityndu: 9:09am On Mar 08, 2020
Ogcgodwin:
lf you’re confident enough in yourself, do documentation yourself and go submit, run ur interview , they’ll definitely give you visa.... Congratulations in advance!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by gentilityndu: 9:10am On Mar 08, 2020
Sommybraun:
Apply direct!
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Ogcgodwin: 10:28am On Mar 08, 2020
They said the rate of getting visa is low without paying for assurance fee which is the 540k ($1500) and while some agent say 450k, I’m just confused

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (129)

Anyone Studying In Belgium? / Turkey Visa Application Delay / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.