Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Nigerians At Ukraine - Travel (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians At Ukraine (237171 Views)

Discrimination And Exploitation Of Nigerians At The Polish Embassy, Abuja / Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? / What Is Happening In Nigeria? (For Nigerians At Home Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (129) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Daverichie008: 3:44am On May 11, 2020
Paul36:
I want to thank God for making me to be in Ukraine before lockdown and Sorry it is coming late,,I want to use this opportunity and thank friends who helped me. This is my 2 and half months in Ukraine.the country is cool but language is the problem they English is 5% over 100%

Give us full gist bro. Make this thread dey lively small.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Ogcgodwin: 10:47am On May 29, 2020
Please who know when Ukraine embassy will be open for application
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by timidapsin(m): 10:14pm On May 31, 2020
Ogcgodwin:
only God knows
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Oyemyk(m): 3:23pm On Jun 01, 2020
Ogcgodwin:
Hopefully, very soon.
But I'm in Abuja ATM...I will try to update here once the Embassy opens

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by ChristoBam: 6:14pm On Jun 01, 2020
Oyemyk:

Hopefully, very soon.
But I'm in Abuja ATM...I will try to update here once the Embassy opens

This should be an old picture. I was at the embassy to renew some stuffs last year and it looks different here.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by YourGrandfather: 12:17pm On Jun 03, 2020
Are the schools in Ukraine giving invitation letters during this pandemic.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Oyemyk(m): 12:24am On Jun 08, 2020
ChristoBam:

This should be an old picture. I was at the embassy to renew some stuffs last year and it looks different here.

Mr. ChristoBam, the notification of the COVID break pasted on the entrance too is old Abi...like 8 years ago.
You don't wanna chill, just wanna talk.
I said I'm in Abuja from Lagos awaiting Embassy reopening, you're saying it's an old picture later than a year ago. The picture was taken at the exact day after the Embassy locked up.

I heard news from trusted source that they'll open by July as a meeting from the Embassy and VFS, but it's not certain yet.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Oyemyk(m): 12:28am On Jun 08, 2020
YourGrandfather:
Are the schools in Ukraine giving invitation letters during this pandemic.

Yes brother!
They're offering admission, but not invitation yet.
They'll give Acceptance letter. The Ministry of Education and Science issues the invitation and they're not yet doing that even though they're working already...But as soon as the airport opens up, they should put that in place because they know students will need to travel in...and airline need passengers.
Hopefully sha. But most likely grin
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by ChristoBam: 1:59am On Jun 08, 2020
Oyemyk:

Mr. ChristoBam, the notification of the COVID break pasted on the entrance too is old Abi...like 8 years ago.
You don't wanna chill, just wanna talk.
I said I'm in Abuja from Lagos awaiting Embassy reopening, you're saying it's an old picture later than a year ago. The picture was taken at the exact day after the Embassy locked up.

I heard news from trusted source that they'll open by July as a meeting from the Embassy and VFS, but it's not certain yet.

Lol I'm not disputing that you went to the embassy. Just wanted to know how observant I was of the place. When I visited the embassy, it had a massive building beside it. Not the empty path way in that picture.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Chybyke1992: 1:01pm On Jun 10, 2020
Chybyke1992:

bro can I chat you privately if you do not mind

Good day family I actually applied for admissions to study a degree course in UKRAINE fortunately I was contacted and given a confirmation admission letter by a school
now I was asked to pay 250$ for invitation letter by an online agent.

pls I need to know if this is real
pls I need someone who can advice me on this

thanks.

thanks.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by kid7soccer(m): 9:11am On Jun 12, 2020
My people see me see whalala.

I have been try to send money to a family friend schooling in Ukraine.

Due to the lock down he lost his job, but that not really an issue cause I have been trying to send money to him from Nigeria.

Ria money is not working. Money Gram is not sending money in all the banks here in calabar, cross river. I manage to use Western Union which is working in just a few banks to send the money and yet he could not collect the money as his bank private bank is not allow fund from Nigeria through
Western Union (due to fraudulent activities happening in this covid 19 era by Nigerians).

I had to call Western Union HQ and they said he should feel some detail at the bank the after 10days he should be able to start receiving money.

I now went to ekcobank to see if I buy dollar and use my Dom account to send money through bank transfer, but was told I can fund my account with dollars as I will have to explain where the dollars came from to efcc and CBN.

Please who has tried sending or receiving money from Nigeria ?

I'm thinking of using scrib but too many negative reviews on playstore. I just tire for the whole matter.

I have money but can't send money. Nawa

Abeg pardon the errors
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by kcwitch(m): 5:20am On Jun 15, 2020
Chybyke1992:

Invitation doesn't cost more than. 100 USD

Good day family I actually applied for admissions to study a degree course in UKRAINE fortunately I was contacted and given a confirmation admission letter by a school

thanks.

thanks.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Oyemyk(m): 12:18am On Jun 16, 2020
ChristoBam:

Lol I'm not disputing that you went to the embassy. Just wanted to know how observant I was of the place. When I visited the embassy, it had a massive building beside it. Not the empty path way in that picture.
Yeah.
That building is at the right side and I guess it's renovated or demolished...I just know that there were workers on site when I saw it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Oyemyk(m): 12:23am On Jun 16, 2020
ChristoBam:

Empty pathway or not, Embassy is still Embassy.
12 months is a long time, you've been there for long. Lol

Moreover the storey building at the right side of the Embassy is still under construction or maybe it's renovation...but site workers were there...and it doesn't look like renovation, I didn't pay that much attention
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Oyemyk(m): 12:39am On Jun 16, 2020
That's the google map image.
I actually took time to take screenshots, for the sake of other curious applicants. So they can at least see what the Embassy looks like.
Now that shed is where we'll seat, after submission of documents at the VFS for interview that starts by 1:30pm. The bald consular will be sitting in one cubicle, in that building in front of the shed, that looks like gatekeeper's apartment.
We'll be interviewed while standing.

This thread is not to make mouth about being at the Embassy or not. I guess it's to share resourceful and verified information. So, Christobam, Your building is still there. So is the pathway, I took the shot standing opposite just as the other attached screenshot.

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Oyemyk(m): 12:54am On Jun 16, 2020
Chybyke1992:

thanks.

thanks.

School charges $100 for invitation, but agents add their charges and courier fees.
Normal charges for invitation is $250.
If you decide to go on with school, you'll never get an invitation, Because, school wouldn't respond to you. I didn't believe when I heard that too, but it's for real bro.
They only work with agents. In fact, the name of the agency that got your invitation will be behind your invitation.
But online agents aren't advisable, it's better to get a referral from a fellow applicant, than going with online agents, it's the easiest means of scam...online.
After this attached invoice, They didn't respond to my emails or give proper response to my calls.
It looked inconclusive...so I had to use an agent.

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by kid7soccer(m): 6:22am On Jun 16, 2020
I made a post on a problem I'm currently facing while trying to send money to a family member in Ukraine and the post was deleted. As in was the point of having a platform like this when people can air out their problems & opinion. What of the students who are going to Ukraine endup facing the same problems

Nairaland is really becoming something else
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by justwise(m): 6:29am On Jun 16, 2020
kid7soccer:
I made a post on a problem I'm currently facing while trying to send money to a family member in Ukraine and the post was deleted. As in was the point of having a platform like this when people can air out their problems & opinion. What of the students who are going to Ukraine endup facing the same problems

Nairaland is really becoming something else

Your post was deleted by who? I know you and your ability to make false accusations. Did you also noticed that you were banned by antispambot immediately after you dropped that post and I unbanned you?
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by kid7soccer(m): 3:19am On Jun 17, 2020
justwise:

Your post was deleted by who? I know you and your ability to make false accusations. Did you also noticed that you were banned by antispambot immediately after you dropped that post and I unbanned you?

NAWA Justwise are we fighting undecided

You know me and my ability to make false accusations. How na ?

i don't remember having an issue with you.

If I didn't see a comment I made, can't i air out my opinion or I can't complain if I have an issue again?

I didn't even notice I was banned by the antispambot (Thanks to your fast response) cause I left my comment on the forum and went offline only to check in later to see that my comment was deleted. If I had noticed the ban I won't have complained.

And If I didn't notice I was banned it is not a crime. Neither is it your fault. We are not robots.

My apologies if you felt offended by my reaction to the matter.

but All you had to do was point out the reason why my comment was deleted just as you have done, so I can take the necessary precautions.

You didn't have to be rude to me with your comment.

All the same thank you for unbanning me.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by krysten: 5:37pm On Jun 20, 2020
kid7soccer:
My people see me see whalala.

I have been try to send money to a family friend schooling in Ukraine.

Due to the lock down he lost his job, but that not really an issue cause I have been trying to send money to him from Nigeria.

Ria money is not working. Money Gram is not sending money in all the banks here in calabar, cross river. I manage to use Western Union which is working in just a few banks to send the money and yet he could not collect the money as his bank private bank is not allow fund from Nigeria through
Western Union (due to fraudulent activities happening in this covid 19 era by Nigerians).

I had to call Western Union HQ and they said he should feel some detail at the bank the after 10days he should be able to start receiving money.

I now went to ekcobank to see if I buy dollar and use my Dom account to send money through bank transfer, but was told I can fund my account with dollars as I will have to explain where the dollars came from to efcc and CBN.

Please who has tried sending or receiving money from Nigeria ?

I'm thinking of using scrib but too many negative reviews on playstore. I just tire for the whole matter.

I have money but can't send money. Nawa

Abeg pardon the errors

I sent money to my school Rome business school during the covid $4,190. They received it.

I sent it through a BDC guy, credited his naira account
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by kid7soccer(m): 5:50pm On Jun 20, 2020
krysten:

I sent money to my school Rome business school during the covid $4,190. They received it.

I sent it through a BDC guy, credited his naira account
thank a lot for the response. I'll have to check with my bdc guy to see if they can help me do that. Thanks man

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (129)

Anyone Studying In Belgium? / Turkey Visa Application Delay / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.