Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,462 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Nigerians At Ukraine - Travel (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians At Ukraine (237243 Views)

Discrimination And Exploitation Of Nigerians At The Polish Embassy, Abuja / Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? / What Is Happening In Nigeria? (For Nigerians At Home Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (129) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Wibe: 1:09am On Mar 11, 2020
Pls guys abeg I want to know if I can study medicine in Ukraine for as low as 2000$
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Bangit: 8:32am On Mar 11, 2020
I intend to apply for studies in Ukraine and I want to know the chances of getting a part time job so as to sustain myself during my stay ? good people of nairaland Studying in u Ukraine hw do u guys survive?
pls I need advice on this...thanks
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Wibe: 10:25am On Mar 11, 2020
I want to apply for a medical University in Kiev city Ukraine but I don't know de procedures.pls can someone put me through
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by kingskarra96: 11:44am On Mar 13, 2020
Bangit:
I intend to apply for studies in Ukraine and I want to know the chances of getting a part time job so as to sustain myself during my stay ? good people of nairaland Studying in u Ukraine hw do u guys survive?
apply to a university is Kiev that the only place you can get a job
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by kingskarra96: 11:45am On Mar 13, 2020
Wibe:
I want to apply for a medical University in Kiev city Ukraine but I don't know de procedures.pls can someone put me through
...you want to study then make research
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Bangit: 1:24pm On Mar 14, 2020
kingskarra96:
thanks boss, are currently studying in Ukraine??
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Bangit: 1:25pm On Mar 14, 2020
kingskarra96:
are you currently studying in Ukraine??
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by mozkidayo(m): 5:34pm On Mar 14, 2020
kingskarra96:

Good evening sir..please is there anything like GRADUATE ENTRY MEDICINE in Ukraine? I have a bsc in human physiology(second class upper).
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Oyemyk(m): 8:30am On Mar 18, 2020
mozkidayo:

Good evening sir..please is there anything like GRADUATE ENTRY MEDICINE in Ukraine? I have a bsc in human physiology(second class upper).

Do you mean stuff like direct entry? Because I've not heard of this for Ukraine, yet if you want to get a bachelor's degree in Ukraine, the step is simple and constant.
You'll enroll for preparatory course, then you'll you study the remaining 4 years in your field of choice.
Unless you want to get your masters degree.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by mozkidayo(m): 1:56pm On Mar 18, 2020
Oyemyk:

Do you mean stuff like direct entry? Because I've not heard of this for Ukraine, yet if you want to get a bachelor's degree in Ukraine, the step is simple and constant.
You'll enroll for preparatory course, then you'll you study the remaining 4 years in your field of choice.
Unless you want to get your masters degree.

Yh thanks bro..I wanna study medicine there buh I a bsc in human physiology here in Nigeria..I don’t wanna start from the first year
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Oyemyk(m): 4:55pm On Mar 18, 2020
Bangit:

Apply to a school in Kyiv, there are lots of jobs. And don't enrol in courses that are too serious like medicine and engineering, you'll need uninterrupted study.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Oyemyk(m): 5:53pm On Mar 18, 2020
mozkidayo:

Yh thanks bro..I wanna study medicine there buh I a bsc in human physiology here in Nigeria..I don’t wanna start from the first year

Uh...actually, I don't think there is DE in Ukraine you may need to start from the first year if you don't mind
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by sayitall(m): 1:45pm On Apr 04, 2020
Call center is what you are calling Job ?
kingskarra96:
there are jobs in Ukraine I’m in Ukraine and I’m working so what are you talking about
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Nochious123(m): 2:04am On Apr 11, 2020
kingskarra96:
there are jobs in Ukraine I’m in Ukraine and I’m working so what are you talking about

Pls am in Ukraine.. Can you help me get one
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Daverichie008: 12:36am On Apr 15, 2020
Saw a picture of a guy that was burnt to death today in Dnipro In Ukraine .. There are rumours he was killed and then burnt by some guys most probably Ukrainians. Be like say Ukraine na mad place o.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by timidapsin(m): 12:28pm On Apr 15, 2020
Daverichie008:
Saw a picture of a guy that was burnt to death today in Dnipro In Ukraine .. There are rumours he was killed and then burnt by some guys most probably Ukrainians. Be like say Ukraine na mad place o.
I lived in Ukraine for over a month, I had a lovely experience there.
If you ask me I will say the place is a nice place with peaceful people.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Daverichie008: 4:19pm On Apr 15, 2020
timidapsin:
I lived in Ukraine for over a month, I had a lovely experience there.
If you ask me I will say the place is a nice place with peaceful people.

Yeah. But it can get dangerous I think.. Ukraine was a dangerous place for blacks years back but it's cool now. They're more exposed. But I think things can get crazy. You need to see the picture of the burnt guy.. So awful..
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by kingskarra96: 11:27pm On Apr 15, 2020
Daverichie008:

Yeah. But it can get dangerous I think.. Ukraine was a dangerous place for blacks years back but it's cool now. They're more exposed. But I think things can get crazy. You need to see the picture of the burnt guy.. So awful..
na Nigeria guy then burn ?
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by timidapsin(m): 12:25am On Apr 16, 2020
Daverichie008:

menh this is disheartening..
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Daverichie008: 9:54am On Apr 16, 2020
kingskarra96:
na Nigeria guy then burn ?

Na African black guy. Don't know if he's Nigerian..
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by spotball(m): 10:45pm On Apr 26, 2020
Please is HND accepted for masters in Kiev or does one need to do a pgd first
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Oyemyk(m): 5:00am On Apr 30, 2020
Really, I'm not certain about that, but you must do the language course, write to schools. They'll let you know if the HND is eligible for masters
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by James150: 1:41pm On Apr 30, 2020
mozkidayo:

Bro consider Philippines. You just spend 4 years to be a doctor as a bsc holder

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (129)

Anyone Studying In Belgium? / Turkey Visa Application Delay / The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.