Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Nigerians At Ukraine - Travel (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians At Ukraine (236634 Views)

Discrimination And Exploitation Of Nigerians At The Polish Embassy, Abuja / Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? / What Is Happening In Nigeria? (For Nigerians At Home Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (129) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by aworhmabel: 7:20pm On Apr 14, 2021
@Nihilist000 & Everyone here

Please, never ever ever give your money to any agent.

I have schooled in Ukraine, so I'm talking from experience.

If ur agent tells u that they want to pay for your tuition, please hold ur money and go with them to the International department. Please, don't give your money to them and allow them do the work. Some might help, some might not.

Your agent can only assist you with paying for your tuition, ur accommodation is paid by you alone.

You are to go to the International department in your school and ask for an invoice for hostel and they will tell you what to do.

If you want to go shopping, make friends and tell them to assist u with places where u can get affordable stuffs. Hold ur money ooh even if they decide to excort u.

Never, ever disclose d total amount of money u travelled with, don't trust anyone ooh..everybody eye dey red now.

If i were u, i wld act like a ghetto child, person way eye don tear way no get bar...u gatz wise up to dey Ukraine ooh.

Before u pay for anything, ask other people that are in Ukraine if they av ever paid for such.

Be wise and careful

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Kay100: 7:43pm On Apr 14, 2021
aworhmabel:

Never, ever disclose d total amount of money u travelled with, don't trust anyone ooh..everybody eye dey red now.

Very very important!!!!....thank you for this advice..
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 14, 2021
Kay100:

Transit hostel for what?? Why?

I really don't understand, why do you have to stay there since monday?
The agent is not a Nigerian though,he’s Ukrainian and he has lots of students under him. My only issue is him keeping me in a transit hostel when I can afford an accommodation. I am currently on the look out for good accommodations around the school area. Please anybody that can help should let me know.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Kay100: 5:21am On Apr 15, 2021
Nihilist000:
The agent is not a Nigerian though,he’s Ukrainian and he has lots of students under him. My only issue is him keeping me in a transit hostel when I can afford an accommodation. I am currently on the look out for good accommodations around the school area. Please anybody that can help should let me know.
Ukrainian agent oo Nigerian agent oo..bro they are all the same...
Because he nobi Nigerian u think say he no fit scam u?....I Just pray he comes back to you because your money dey him hand
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Onychuke963: 9:30am On Apr 15, 2021
Pls how's life in Ukraine
I want to apply to medical University of kyiv
How is life over there . can I get a job there to support myself like to buy things for myself and transport .my dad will be sending me accommodation and school fees every year
Please I want an honest answer
Thanks
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by ArewaWife(m): 9:45am On Apr 15, 2021
Onychuke963:
How is life over there . can I get a job there to support myself like to buy things for myself and transport .my dad will be sending me accommodation and school fees every year
Thanks

The truth is if you if you have strong support from home, that will take care of your school fees and accommodation then you can go to Ukraine. There is no guarantee you'll get a good job there. If you know you want to work and make reasonable money as you study, then it's better to consider other better countries
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Onychuke963: 10:11am On Apr 15, 2021
ArewaWife:

Can I get a job that can help me also support myself
The truth is if you if you have strong support from home, that will take care of your school fees and accommodation then you can go to Ukraine. There is no guarantee you'll get a good job there. If you know you want to work and make reasonable money as you study, then it's better to consider other better countries
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Onychuke963: 10:12am On Apr 15, 2021
Can I get a job there to sustain myself like feeding clothing and transport etc
ArewaWife:

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by teeadewale(m): 10:52am On Apr 15, 2021
buckyfof:
Hello
Good evening
Please my friends sister got an admission to university of custom and finance
And the agent is telling her to pay $500 dollars for invitation to study. Please we just want to know if it’s the right thing and she’s not been scammed
Also, is university of customs and finance a good school and can she change university when she lands in Ukraine

Okay
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by holarniche(f): 11:43pm On Apr 15, 2021
for a medical student, it is going to be hectic especially your year 1 to 3, don't put all your mind on working and studying, even in some other countries medical students are not allowed to work.

Onychuke963:
Thanks
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Blackkin: 8:56am On Apr 16, 2021
True talk don't try it
aworhmabel:

Please, never ever ever give your money to any agent.

I have schooled in Ukraine, so I'm talking from experience.

If ur agent tells u that they want to pay for your tuition, please hold ur money and go with them to the International department. Please, don't give your money to them and allow them do the work. Some might help, some might not.

Your agent can only assist you with paying for your tuition, ur accommodation is paid by you alone.

You are to go to the International department in your school and ask for an invoice for hostel and they will tell you what to do.

If you want to go shopping, make friends and tell them to assist u with places where u can get affordable stuffs. Hold ur money ooh even if they decide to excort u.

If i were u, i wld act like a ghetto child, person way eye don tear way no get bar...u gatz wise up to dey Ukraine ooh.

Before u pay for anything, ask other people that are in Ukraine if they av ever paid for such.

Be wise and careful

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Blackkin: 8:58am On Apr 16, 2021
grin grin grin grin see guy Ukrainan agent knows you will pay any money to enter ukraine and the knows Africa is loaded with money
Kay100:

Ukrainian agent oo Nigerian agent oo..bro they are all the same...
Because he nobi Nigerian u think say he no fit scam u?....I Just pray he comes back to you because your money dey him hand
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Dietminute: 9:31am On Apr 16, 2021
Please the masters studies in ukraine is it 1yr or 2yrs? Someone should help out please
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Petersown(f): 7:02pm On Apr 16, 2021
If you wanted to stay in an apartment and not hostel why did you allow him take you to the hostel at all? The best thing you would have done is go with a friend to his/her apartment and look for your own from there. You need to go to the agents office and look for him , what city are you at the moment
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by razfad10(m): 9:33am On Apr 17, 2021
Good morning all, pls I’m thinking on traveling to Ukraine to work, I do pop. I want any useful information before I start the process thanks in anticipation.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by mystikay79: 9:40am On Apr 17, 2021
W
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Kay100: 9:46am On Apr 17, 2021
razfad10:
Good morning all, pls I’m thinking on traveling to Ukraine to work, I do pop. I want any useful information before I start the process thanks in anticipation.

What kind of work?
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Genevach(m): 3:18pm On Apr 17, 2021
Kay100:

What kind of work?

He does pop celling, those beautiful cellings in modern houses with different beautiful colors.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by ankaravillageng: 5:40pm On Apr 17, 2021
Good day everyone,
Please my younger sister is already processing her admission to go study medicine in Ukraine. Is this a good decision. Is there anyone from this forum that's presently studying medicine in Ukraine? Please let me know your experience. Is there also any medical doctor that studied in Ukraine that's presently practicing in Nigeria or any other country? Please let me know your experience.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Energygod: 7:14pm On Apr 17, 2021
ankaravillageng:
Good day everyone,
Please my younger sister is already processing her admission to go study medicine in Ukraine. Is this a good decision. Is there anyone from this forum that's presently studying medicine in Ukraine? Please let me know your experience. Is there also any medical doctor that studied in Ukraine that's presently practicing in Nigeria or any other country? Please let me know your experience.

Please my honest advise let her go somewhere else
Ukraine doesn't have anything to offer.

Please and please don't let anyone deceive you. I have a friend now she studied medicine here she is still regretting it till now. Ukrainian degrees are not really recognized. It's better for her to do it in nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Energygod: 7:16pm On Apr 17, 2021
razfad10:

Please don't bother
Don't let any agent tell you lies

They don't employ blacks for such work here.

I've never met any black person on work visa here. Please keep your money and go to another country.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by ankaravillageng: 11:15pm On Apr 17, 2021
Energygod:

Please and please don't let anyone deceive you. I have a friend now she studied medicine here she is still regretting it till now. Ukrainian degrees are not really recognized. It's better for her to do it in nigeria.

Hmmm. A distant relative studied medicine there @ lungansk state medical university but that was close to 7years ago, although she now practices in UK i'm just concerned cause 7 years is a really long time and alot of things could have changed. She recommend her school but there seems to be unrest in that area for a while now. Please I'm still open to further suggestion.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Energygod: 7:06am On Apr 18, 2021
ankaravillageng:

Hmmm. A distant relative studied medicine there @ lungansk state medical university but that was close to 7years ago, although she now practices in UK i'm just concerned cause 7 years is a really long time and alot of things could have changed. She recommend her school but there seems to be unrest in that area for a while now. Please I'm still open to further suggestion.

Like you have rightly mentioned that was 7yrs ago
A lot of things have changed.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Genevach(m): 10:16am On Apr 19, 2021
ankaravillageng:
Good day everyone,

Let her go to a better university in kyiv, kharkiv or ternopil that studies medicine, then after studies, she can start masters in UK, USA, Canada or ireland with partial or full scholarship, it's her results that will determine.
Canada or UK are best options because UK cherish health workers the most and Canada are open to new immigrants.
don't judge because of someone else's experience that graduated with low grades. Just tell her to go and excel.
If she has 9k-14k dollars, send her to Canada. With nursing. When she balance, then she can advance.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Genevach(m): 10:19am On Apr 19, 2021
ankaravillageng:

It's still possible someone did it early this year she is currently in london shocked

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by razfad10(m): 3:57am On Apr 20, 2021
Energygod:

Please don't bother
Don't let any agent tell you lies

They don't employ blacks for such work here.

I've never met any black person on work visa here. Please keep your money and go to another country .
thank you chief.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by morinto: 9:30am On Apr 20, 2021
Energygod:

Village people dey worry your friends. I have many friends that study medicine in ukraine and are working in Germany and u.k especially germany because now free acess to Germany
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by morinto: 9:34am On Apr 20, 2021
Genevach:

Let her go to a better university in kyiv, kharkiv or ternopil that studies medicine, then after studies, she can start masters in UK, USA, Canada or ireland with partial or full scholarship, it's her results that will determine.
Canada or UK are best options because UK cherish health workers the most and Canada are open to new immigrants.
don't judge because of someone else's experience that graduated with low grades. Just tell her to go and excel.
If she has 9k-14k dollars, send her to Canada. With nursing. When she balance, then she can advance.
Bros there is no master in medicine. Pls before you give advice always try to do research. I know many Nigeria medical student that Germany rush from ukraine. The only issue is for you to learn Germany.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by morinto: 9:41am On Apr 20, 2021
ankaravillageng:
Good day everyone,
Yeah my former roomate in abuja study medicine in ukraine. If I was to advise you dont think of coming to Nigeria after studying medicine in ukraine. My relative that study medicine in ukraine is now balling in u.k. he told me that does of his friend that all study medicine in ukraine that went back to Nigeria are now begging him money even though there are working because he is far richer than them. So tell your sister to remove eyes from Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Energygod: 11:32am On Apr 20, 2021
morinto:

Village people dey worry your friends. I have many friends that study medicine in ukraine and are working in Germany and u.k especially germany because now free acess to Germany

Lmao good for your friends
I've given my advice whatever anyone wishes to do is their business.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Genevach(m): 1:48pm On Apr 20, 2021
morinto:

Bros there is no master in medicine. Pls before you give advice always try to do research. I know many Nigeria medical student that Germany rush from ukraine. The only issue is for you to learn Germany.
Good day Einstein senior brother/sister, where did you read about studying masters in medicine?, There are many other medical related master programs to choose from and japa.
You should have looked for a nice thing to add but instead you were busy looking for fault, it's not a good attitude, try to be positive some other time wink .

1 Like

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by morinto: 2:13pm On Apr 20, 2021
Genevach:

Good day Einstein senior brother/sister, where did you read about studying masters in medicine?, There are many other medical related master programs to choose from and japa.
You should have looked for a nice thing to add but instead you were busy looking for fault, it's not a good attitude, try to be positive some other time wink .
Lol I was not bashing u. Pls dont take personal. Have a nice day

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (129)

Anyone Studying In Belgium? / Turkey Visa Application Delay / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.