Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,421 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Nigerians At Ukraine - Travel (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians At Ukraine (237351 Views)

Discrimination And Exploitation Of Nigerians At The Polish Embassy, Abuja / Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? / What Is Happening In Nigeria? (For Nigerians At Home Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (129) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by aworhmabel: 2:31pm On May 19, 2021
@bucksguy $400 for Invitation?

Please that is too much ooh.

Invitation is $100usd + $100usd for dhl express.

Maybe it's the university though, but i don't think its up to that.

All schools in Ukraine don't deal directly with student only via agents.

A recruiter from my school helped me get mine. (i.e Sumy State University). I actually graduated from there in 2018 and going back in August this year for Masters.

Why not try other universities like Sumy.

The place is cheap and very affordable.

I understand that only ternopil offers nursing(that is if it's what you intend to study)

To answer your question no its not too late to apply for admission.

It takes two weeks processing max.

You can get ur invitation next month and go for your interview in July.

Please ask questions before you commit to anyone.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by richy16(m): 8:56pm On May 19, 2021
Hello guys,

Am new here I applied for a school in Ukraine (National Technical University "Kharkiv Polytechnic Institute) I was told to apply for invitation from some selected firm, I sent a mail to the firm, fortunately two firm replied, one firm said i should pay 30$ for the invitation letter..please am new to Ukraine process, and don't know if this is legit, if I should apply?

Please need your kind response to this
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Onychuke963: 9:08pm On May 19, 2021
Bro $30 too cheap oo
richy16:
Hello guys,

Am new here I applied for a school in Ukraine (National Technical University "Kharkiv Polytechnic Institute) I was told to apply for invitation from some selected firm, I sent a mail to the firm, fortunately two firm replied, one firm said i should pay 30$ for the invitation letter..please am new to Ukraine process, and don't know if this is legit, if I should apply?

Please need your kind response to this
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by bucksguy: 9:41pm On May 19, 2021
Thank you for the detailed response.
Sumy state University doesn't offer the Intended course of study(medicine). Please is there a way to get a list of approved agents?
Some of the universities I checked have an online application portal on their website, does it mean I can't apply for admission directly using the online form?
aworhmabel:
@bucksguy $400 for Invitation?

Please that is too much ooh.

Invitation is $100usd + $100usd for dhl express.

Maybe it's the university though, but i don't think its up to that.

All schools in Ukraine don't deal directly with student only via agents.

A recruiter from my school helped me get mine. (i.e Sumy State University). I actually graduated from there in 2018 and going back in August this year for Masters.

Why not try other universities like Sumy.

The place is cheap and very affordable.

I understand that only ternopil offers nursing(that is if it's what you intend to study)

To answer your question no its not too late to apply for admission.

It takes two weeks processing max.

You can get ur invitation next month and go for your interview in July.

Please ask questions before you commit to anyone.

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by richy16(m): 9:44pm On May 19, 2021
Onychuke963:
Bro $30 too cheap oo

So what do you think or suggest cause am new to this
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Onychuke963: 10:44pm On May 19, 2021
Please try confirm well the price for iv rages from 200 to $400 highest.
richy16:

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Genevach(m): 4:36am On May 20, 2021
richy16:

Reply my mail, I know someone in that uni, I’ll connect you guys.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by aworhmabel: 8:04am On May 20, 2021
@bucksguy did u say Sumy State University doesn't offer medicine?

My dear that is not true..I graduated from Sumy State University in 2018 so i know the school much more better than you.

Sumy State University has a medical institute ooh.

Please, let no man deceive you. You can check the school website to find out yourself.

You can download their tuition fee for 2020-2021 with this link https://study.sumdu.edu.ua/en/entrants.html

You will see all the courses that are offered in the university.

The University is even ranked number 4 in Ukraine.

As for getting an invitation, forget what you seeing online, even if you try through the online platform nobody will respond to you.

You have to go through a trusted agency or better still a student that you are familiar with.

Most agents charge 300 for invitation because of their extra (their service charge)100usd but if you know someone in the school that wants to help u, they will charge the exact fee without adding anything.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by aworhmabel: 8:07am On May 20, 2021
@richy16 please that is a scam ooh.

30usd is too cheap.

Invitation + courier is not more than 300 usd for everything.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by richy16(m): 8:58am On May 20, 2021
aworhmabel:
@richy16 please that is a scam ooh.

30usd is too cheap.

Invitation + courier is not more than 300 usd for everything.

can you please mail me.riscoky@gmail.com

this is the message i got

In order for us to order an invitation to study for you, you need a scanned copy or a photo of a good quality of a foreign passport, and educational documents - a school document on complete secondary education and a bachelor's degree. The cost of ordering an invitation is symbolic -30 $ this is an invitation to study and payment of visa support, so that you can normally enter the country, you will not be allowed to enter Ukraine without visa support, this is a mandatory procedure for the countries of Nigeria.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by aworhmabel: 9:03am On May 20, 2021
@richy16 i av sent you an email

can you please mail me.riscoky@gmail.com

this is the message i got

In order for us to order an invitation to study for you, you need a scanned copy or a photo of a good quality of a foreign passport, and educational documents - a school document on complete secondary education and a bachelor's degree. The cost of ordering an invitation is symbolic -30 $ this is an invitation to study and payment of visa support, so that you can normally enter the country, you will not be allowed to enter Ukraine without visa support, this is a mandatory procedure for the countries of Nigeria.[/quote]
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by bucksguy: 7:29am On May 21, 2021
Thank you for taking out time to respond to my questions. You are the real MVP.
I have checked the link you sent and confirmed the tuition and courses available at Sumy. I guess we have to stick with your school �.
Please how can I apply for admission there? Kindly walk me through on how to get admission, pay school fees, get approved agent etc
I apologise in advance for the many questions I will be asking you.
aworhmabel:
@bucksguy did u say Sumy State University doesn't offer medicine?

My dear that is not true..I graduated from Sumy State University in 2018 so i know the school much more better than you.

Sumy State University has a medical institute ooh.

Please, let no man deceive you. You can check the school website to find out yourself.

You can download their tuition fee for 2020-2021 with this link https://study.sumdu.edu.ua/en/entrants.html

You will see all the courses that are offered in the university.

The University is even ranked number 4 in Ukraine.

As for getting an invitation, forget what you seeing online, even if you try through the online platform nobody will respond to you.

You have to go through a trusted agency or better still a student that you are familiar with.

Most agents charge 300 for invitation because of their extra (their service charge)100usd but if you know someone in the school that wants to help u, they will charge the exact fee without adding anything.

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by aworhmabel: 10:13am On May 21, 2021
@bucksguy you can send me an email.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by teeadewale(m): 3:09pm On May 21, 2021
Good day guys
As a student whose plan is a work-study matter,plz what does it look like to study in either Taras Shevcheenko National University Kyiv or National Aviation University Kyiv and if any other suggestions about schools in Kyiv that offers computer science plz i dont mind.Thanks in anticipation for your responses
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Blackkin: 9:42am On May 22, 2021
Nawa yesterday people way come interview pass 30 what is happening?
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by bucksguy: 2:15pm On May 22, 2021
Sent you an email yesterday. Kindly respond
aworhmabel:
@bucksguy you can send me an email.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Onychuke963: 3:58pm On May 22, 2021
Abeg who got visa recently should indicate pls ��
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Ollumighty1: 6:47pm On May 22, 2021
Visa processing will take atleast 3 weeks to do everything and get Visa
But even if your passport is stamped this morning, you ain't going anywhere till july end.
That's when you visa will be valid.

Just calm down and process your stuff, only if you wan do 6months(preparatory program) that starts july this year and resume main program in Feb 2022.
My advice bro wait, no Rush. Go and find original winter jacket grin grin prepare for Winter. 9ja jacket are scam just buy like 2, you'll buy better one when you land ternopil.

I thought September is the resumption date for the new session
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Genevach(m): 9:22pm On May 22, 2021
Ollumighty1:
But even if your passport is stamped this morning, you ain't going anywhere till july end.

Just calm down and process your stuff, only if you wan do 6months(preparatory program) that starts july this year and resume main program in Feb 2022.
My advice bro wait, no Rush. Go and find original winter jacket grin grin prepare for Winter. 9ja jacket are scam just buy like 2, you'll buy better one when you land ternopil.

Yeah september is the resumption date but school starts receiving students from August 1st Then classes resumes september.

Now is the time to get prepared, the embassy is crowded these days.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by abiola708(m): 10:11pm On May 22, 2021
What are the available job presently in Ukraine?

I mean easier job to get in few weeks of arriving in Ukraine and is it easier to migrate to poland on student visa after few months in Ukraine?
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by aworhmabel: 10:39pm On May 22, 2021
@buksguy I already responded to your email with my number.

You can contact me directly.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Kay100: 10:54pm On May 22, 2021
abiola708:
What are the available job presently in Ukraine?

I mean easier job to get in few weeks of arriving in Ukraine and is it easier to migrate to poland on student visa after few months in Ukraine?
Call centre bro
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Onychuke963: 5:57pm On May 23, 2021
Does preparatory class starts in July ending because visa that were given can only travel by July ending or it starts in September ?
Ollumighty1:

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by abiola708(m): 9:41pm On May 23, 2021
Kay100:

Call centre bro

How easy is it to get this and what is the pay?
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Kay100: 10:57pm On May 23, 2021
abiola708:

How easy is it to get this and what is the pay?

Very easy bro...$700

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (129)

Anyone Studying In Belgium? / Turkey Visa Application Delay / The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.