Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Nigerians At Ukraine - Travel (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians At Ukraine (237929 Views)

Discrimination And Exploitation Of Nigerians At The Polish Embassy, Abuja / Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? / What Is Happening In Nigeria? (For Nigerians At Home Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (129) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Energygod: 5:22pm On Apr 20, 2021
Genevach:

Good day Einstein senior brother/sister, where did you read about studying masters in medicine?, There are many other medical related master programs to choose from and japa.
You should have looked for a nice thing to add but instead you were busy looking for fault, it's not a good attitude, try to be positive some other time wink .

Are you even in Ukraine that you're advising people to come?

Lol mehn I tire for some of una
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Genevach(m): 5:39pm On Apr 20, 2021
morinto:

Lol I was not bashing u. Pls dont take personal. Have a nice day

Ok, you too. No hard feeling, I read your other posts you are one of the good guys. Good advice you gave there wink
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Genevach(m): 5:58pm On Apr 20, 2021
Energygod:

Are you even in Ukraine that you're advising people to come?

Lol mehn I tire for some of una

I don't need to be there to know because I have friends that has been there longer than thee, some have moved, others are planning their moves.
If you done taya go back to Nigeria.

If he/she doesn't have enough at the moment, let them start from somewhere. 2 of my friends here studied in Ukraine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Raemhure001(m): 8:25am On Apr 21, 2021
Genevach:

I don't need to be there to know because I have friends that has been there longer than thee, some have moved, others are planning their moves.
If you done taya go back to Nigeria.

If he/she doesn't have enough at the moment, let them start from somewhere. 2 of my friends here studied in Ukraine

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Emuata55: 9:19am On Apr 21, 2021
Good day, is there anyone studying in kyiv medical uni or is planning to study there this yr? How Good is the uni?
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Onychuke963: 12:07pm On Apr 21, 2021
I recently got admission to Kiev medical University of uafm
What about you?
Emuata55:
Good day, is there anyone studying in kyiv medical uni or is planning to study there this yr? How Good is the uni?
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Genevach(m): 2:36pm On Apr 21, 2021
Emuata55:
I replied your mail already
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Genevach(m): 11:23pm On Apr 21, 2021
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by holarniche(f): 5:56pm On Apr 23, 2021
Energygod:

Please my honest advise let her go somewhere else
Ukraine doesn't have anything to offer.

Please and please don't let anyone deceive you. I have a friend now she studied medicine here she is still regretting it till now. Ukrainian degrees are not really recognized. It's better for her to do it in nigeria.

@Energygod this is a very wrong information to give out, why not specifically state out the issue of your friend and the circumstances surrounding her regretting her decision, with this incomplete information you will mislead people. it is important to be sure that your course has been accredited in the school you are studying in whether medicine or not.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by holarniche(f): 6:04pm On Apr 23, 2021
ankaravillageng:
Good day everyone,
Please my younger sister is already processing her admission to go study medicine in Ukraine. Is this a good decision. Is there anyone from this forum that's presently studying medicine in Ukraine? Please let me know your experience. Is there also any medical doctor that studied in Ukraine that's presently practicing in Nigeria or any other country? Please let me know your experience.

Studying Medicine in Ukraine is okay, and Yes she can practice in other countries after her studies, provided she has written and passed the medical licensing exam of that country. just make sure that medicine is accredited in the school your sister is going to, also be careful of "you searching for a school directly online and communicating with them" all in the name of trying not to be duped

1 Like

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Energygod: 9:01pm On Apr 23, 2021
holarniche:

@Energygod this is a very wrong information to give out, why not specifically state out the issue of your friend and the circumstances surrounding her regretting her decision, with this incomplete information you will mislead people. it is important to be sure that your course has been accredited in the school you are studying in whether medicine or not.

okay then. I've already said she should go ahead. Thank you please I don't want to talk about this issue again. So many of you are out of touch with reality.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by ankaravillageng: 10:52pm On Apr 23, 2021
holarniche:

Studying Medicine in Ukraine is okay, and Yes she can practice in other countries after her studies, provided she has written and passed the medical licensing exam of that country. just make sure that medicine is accredited in the school your sister is going to, also be careful of "you searching for a school directly online and communicating with them" all in the name of trying not to be duped

Thanks. Using an agent that is recommended by a medical doctor that studied in Ukraine.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Blackkin: 3:05am On May 01, 2021
This group is not alive again ,go to polish group you will see alive.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by mbiggsfam: 3:38am On May 06, 2021
Hello guys, I just got my Ukraine visa . I was denied at first but I appealed the decision and I got the visa.
I would appreciate if I can get assistance from anyone that has traveled from Nigeria to Ukraine . I would like to know the following

a) The clearance process at the airport , The possible questions and important documents to take with me
b) I would like to know if $5k is a reasonable amount to hold with me as travel allowance considering my tuition fee is less than $3k
c) I do have an agent over there in Ukraine, Can he pick me up at the airport or do I need to contact the university myself and inform them that i will be coming so as to get them to pick me up ?
d) How long does it take to convert the study Visa to a residence permit after paying tuition fee and completing necessary checks with the uni and what will be the duration on the permit ?
e) What's the best telecom line to use for internet and calls and how much does it cost?

These are the things i can think of right now . Please your advice will also be appreciated on how to move around over there also.

AS MY PEOPLE DEY TALK, WHO ASK FOR ROAD NOR DEY LOST , MAKE UNA HELP ME . I am also here to answer any questions regarding the process of my visa . God bless

1 Like

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Raemhure001(m): 4:25am On May 06, 2021
mbiggsfam:
Hello guys, I just got my Ukraine visa . I was denied at first but I appealed the decision and I got the visa.
I would appreciate if I can get assistance from anyone that has traveled from Nigeria to Ukraine . I would like to know the following

a) The clearance process at the airport , The possible questions and important documents to take with me
b) I would like to know if $5k is a reasonable amount to hold with me as travel allowance considering my tuition fee is less than $3k
c) I do have an agent over there in Ukraine, Can he pick me up at the airport or do I need to contact the university myself and inform them that i will be coming so as to get them to pick me up ?
d) How long does it take to convert the study Visa to a residence permit after paying tuition fee and completing necessary checks with the uni and what will be the duration on the permit ?
e) What's the best telecom line to use for internet and calls and how much does it cost?

These are the things i can think of right now . Please your advice will also be appreciated on how to move around over there also.

AS MY PEOPLE DEY TALK, WHO ASK FOR ROAD NOR DEY LOST , MAKE UNA HELP ME . I am also here to answer any questions regarding the process of my visa . God bless

Congratulations. Ukraine is really nice, I'm enjoying the school and the city.
a) Clearance is easy and fast, it was for me. Just go with all your documents especially.your invitation, WAEC, COVID test and insurance and passport. I was asked my purpose of coming to the country, how long I want to stay(duration of your study), who is coming to pick me and the person's contact

b) Yes $5k is good.

c) Anyone is fine but most preferably contact the school. There's a letter they'd give the pickup guy, that's what they did in my case

d) It takes 21 days after you've applied at Immigration and it's as durable as the validity of your passport.

e) Lifecell

I wish you the best. Shine your eye and always remember why you're coming. Distractions plenty for here grin always got to be focused.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Genevach(m): 9:27am On May 06, 2021
Raemhure001:

a) Clearance is easy and fast, it was for me. Just go with all your documents especially.your invitation, WAEC, COVID test and insurance and passport. I was asked my purpose of coming to the country, how long I want to stay(duration of your study), who is coming to pick me and the person's contact

b) Yes $5k is good.

c) Anyone is fine but most preferably contact the school. There's a letter they'd give the pickup guy, that's what they did in my case

d) It takes 21 days after you've applied at Immigration and it's as durable as the validity of your passport.

e) Lifecell

I wish you the best. Shine your eye and always remember why you're coming. Distractions plenty for here grin always got to be focused.

Bro which city you dey, big Guy?
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by mystikay79: 2:27pm On May 06, 2021
Bro... pls when did you apply and how many month did it take before they issue your visa
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by mystikay79: 2:28pm On May 06, 2021
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by FabfunkiGA: 6:35pm On May 06, 2021
@mbiggsfam Did you pay visa guarantee fee
mbiggsfam:

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by mbiggsfam: 9:10pm On May 06, 2021
FabfunkiGA:
@mbiggsfam Did you pay visa guarantee fee
Nothing like visa guarantee, My visa took about a month altogether plus the appeal .

1 Like

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Chideraakanor: 4:24am On May 07, 2021
Please I'm planning to study in Ukraine this year I need someone to guide me through
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Nobody: 9:08am On May 07, 2021
Raemhure001:

b) Yes $5k is good.

e) Lifecell

Please bro what kind of distractions because I have been here bored out of my mind. All I do is stay indoors and play my PlayStation 5 all by self. I think I’m going insane because everyday seems like the same day to me. It’s just Morning and Night here. Lol
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by holarniche(f): 11:35am On May 07, 2021
Nihilist000:
Please bro what kind of distractions because I have been here bored out of my mind. All I do is stay indoors and play my PlayStation 5 all by self. I think I’m going insane because everyday seems like the same day to me. It’s just Morning and Night here. Lol

Register on work.ua and start looking for job, you might be lucky to get one. Remember to pick the ones that requires English speaking person.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Raemhure001(m): 11:46am On May 07, 2021
Genevach:

Bro which city you dey, big Guy?

Ternopil
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Raemhure001(m): 11:47am On May 07, 2021
Nihilist000:

Lmao!!!!! Which city you dey?
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 07, 2021
Raemhure001:

Lmao!!!!! Which city you dey?
Kharkiv bro. It’s like I’m living in a time loop. I miss Nigeria,mainly because of the food and girls grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 07, 2021
holarniche:

Register on work.ua and start looking for job, you might be lucky to get one. Remember to pick the ones that requires English speaking person.
Thank you very much for this suggestion but I don’t need a job. Completely fine without it smiley
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by holarniche(f): 8:34pm On May 07, 2021
Nihilist000:
Thank you very much for this suggestion but I don’t need a job. Completely fine without it smiley

well then. even if you don't need the money, it could be an avenue to get away from your boredom and know the city, make friends i mean aside the fact that no knowledge gained is lost/wasted.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Genevach(m): 3:31pm On May 08, 2021
Raemhure001:

Ternopil
Ok mine is kharkiv
I sent an email

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (129)

Anyone Studying In Belgium? / Turkey Visa Application Delay / The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.