Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Nigerians At Ukraine - Travel (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians At Ukraine (237124 Views)

Discrimination And Exploitation Of Nigerians At The Polish Embassy, Abuja / Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? / What Is Happening In Nigeria? (For Nigerians At Home Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (129) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Olanrewaju124: 1:07am On Nov 04, 2021
Suremoney5921:
Thanks fam for the answers, Does this mean that it's going to affect Pple who are supposed to travel this Nov? Pls any November Traveller here? Is pple still going/ is plane still leaving for Ukraine?
yes November
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Suremoney5921: 12:51pm On Nov 04, 2021
Olanrewaju124:
yes November

Thanks Boss
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by aminlove(m): 3:50pm On Nov 05, 2021
Hi guys, quick question, My boss in Ukraine wanna invite me to a Christmas party next month, just for 1 day in Ukraine. Is it too late to apply for a visa now? I heard it has to be 3 month prior?
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Raachy: 7:33pm On Nov 05, 2021
Please who knows any lab to run Covid test in Lagos and the price?

I hvnt gotten the vaccine yet so no certificateyet, hope I can still travel ds Nov. With a negative Covid result....any idea?
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Chybyke1992: 11:17pm On Nov 05, 2021
Raachy:
Please who knows any lab to run Covid test in Lagos and the price?

I hvnt gotten the vaccine yet so no certificateyet, hope I can still travel ds Nov. With a negative Covid result....any idea?

I am also confused as you are because I just got my first shot recently I don't know if this first shot is enough for one to travel this one that keiv has been red flagged for covid...

Please we need answers from someone who is very sure THANS.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Pastyk(f): 11:21pm On Nov 05, 2021
Your processed passport has been received at the Ukraine Visa Application Centre on Thu Oct. 28 2021 and is ready for collection. Incase you have opted for courier delivery, your passport will be couriered to the address provided by you at the time of submitting your application. PLEASE What Does It Mean.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Chybyke1992: 11:34pm On Nov 05, 2021
Pastyk:
Your processed passport has been received at the Ukraine Visa Application Centre on Thu Oct. 28 2021 and is ready for collection. Incase you have opted for courier delivery, your passport will be couriered to the address provided by you at the time of submitting your application. PLEASE What Does It Mean.

Your passport is ready and it will be delivered to the address you wrote.

Congrats in advance.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Pastyk(f): 11:52pm On Nov 05, 2021
Please who knows how much is ticket from Nigeria to Ukraine and also how much for the airport pick up. Please I am not going for studies, I am going to seek for job in Ukraine. Please what are the necessary things I need to know.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by SAMWISE94: 3:27am On Nov 06, 2021
Since you are not going for studies, so what kind of visa did you apply for?
Pastyk:
Please who knows how much is ticket from Nigeria to Ukraine and also how much for the airport pick up. Please I am not going for studies, I am going to seek for job in Ukraine. Please what are the necessary things I need to know.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Pastyk(f): 9:40am On Nov 06, 2021
@dammyalabs,my agent said is business visa. Please is there anything like business visa. Please how much can I hold for my BTA since I am going to seek for job and not studies,and please am I the one to go to Vfs for the collection of my visa and passport or will it be delivered to my agent's address in Lagos.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by SAMWISE94: 10:55am On Nov 06, 2021
Please kindly advise.

For someone going to Uzhhorod National university (western part of Ukraine), what airport will you advise he arrives at from Lagos? I don't think there is an international airport in Uzhhorod. Arriving in Kiev could be another long journey i guess. However, Lviv is the closest city to Uzhhorod and there is an international airport in Lviv.

Or is it a must every international students must arrive through Kiev because of the border checkings?
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Raachy: 11:24am On Nov 06, 2021
Chybyke1992:

I am also confused as you are because I just got my first shot recently I don't know if this first shot is enough for one to travel this one that keiv has been red flagged for covid...

When do u propose to travel and which city re u going to
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by MideKabella: 11:35am On Nov 06, 2021
Chybyke1992:

I just arrived at Kharkiv Ukraine on Thursday,though my plane ticket ended in Kiev Ukraine. So I was picked up at Kiev Airport by my school representative and a friend. We then took a 6 hours night bus to Kharkiv (Flight from Nigeria to Kharkiv Ukraine was too expensive when I wanted to book my flight last month,that’s why I opted for this ). When asked for our vaccination card at the Immigration we told told them we only have our PCR test result and we are students,so they allowed us in (I and one other guy who is a Nigerian).

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by courageonyekwel(m): 1:18pm On Nov 06, 2021
Hey guys, are there any schools in Kiev accepting admission for January?
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by SAMWISE94: 5:46pm On Nov 06, 2021
Please kindly advise.

For someone going to Uzhhorod National university (western part of Ukraine), what airport will you advise he arrives at from Lagos? I don't think there is an international airport in Uzhhorod. Arriving in Kiev could be another long journey i guess. However, Lviv is the closest city to Uzhhorod and there is an international airport in Lviv.

Or is it a must every international students must arrive through Kiev because of the border checkings?
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by abiola708(m): 6:10pm On Nov 06, 2021
Do i need a turkish transit visa if im going with Ethiopia airways going through Istanbul?
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Udapod(m): 7:46pm On Nov 06, 2021
courageonyekwel:
Hey guys, are there any schools in Kiev accepting admission for January?
i only know of Kharkov University
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Udapod(m): 7:51pm On Nov 06, 2021
Guys I have just been given admission to study mbbs Kharkiv medical University. They gave gave me admission yesterday and they are telling me to be at Ukraine at most on 10th December. Should I take it serious? Because I don't even half of the money yet.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Udapod(m): 8:20pm On Nov 06, 2021
Pls guys what is the basic travel allowance for Ukraine?
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Bakarehabib02(m): 11:19pm On Nov 06, 2021
Hello please how many days does it take vfs to deliver your passport to you after you submitted your application

1 Like

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by GeneralDae: 11:46pm On Nov 06, 2021
Pastyk:
@dammyalabs,my agent said is business visa. Please is there anything like business visa. Please how much can I hold for my BTA since I am going to seek for job and not studies,and please am I the one to go to Vfs for the collection of my visa and passport or will it be delivered to my agent's address in Lagos.
Go online and google business visa. From my little experience, it is quiet strange to use a business visa in search for jobs. Business visa as the name implies is usually given to those who already have a legit business to do in the country (or finance for a legit business). But in your case you said you are going there on a business visa to search for jobs. This is why it's confusing. How well do you know your agent?
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Udapod(m): 2:17am On Nov 07, 2021
bro you need two shots. plus negative covid 19 test taken within 72 hours before departure
Chybyke1992:

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Udapod(m): 2:19am On Nov 07, 2021
GeneralDae:

Go online and google business visa. From my little experience, it is quiet strange to use a business visa in search for jobs. Business visa as the name implies is usually given to those who already have a legit business to do in the country (or finance for a legit business). But in your case you said you are going there on a business visa to search for jobs. This is why it's confusing. How well do you know your agent?
why did he not use work visa or even tourist visa, something smells fishy
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Udapod(m): 2:22am On Nov 07, 2021
bro what was the price difference, I want to come to kharkiv
MideKabella:

I just arrived at Kharkiv Ukraine on Thursday,though my plane ticket ended in Kiev Ukraine. So I was picked up at Kiev Airport by my school representative and a friend. We then took a 6 hours night bus to Kharkiv (Flight from Nigeria to Kharkiv Ukraine was too expensive when I wanted to book my flight last month,that’s why I opted for this ). When asked for our vaccination card at the Immigration we told told them we only have our PCR test result and we are students,so they allowed us in (I and one other guy who is a Nigerian).
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Olanrewaju124: 5:17am On Nov 07, 2021
Udapod:
bro what was the price difference, I want to come to kharkiv
Any November traveler here ? Make we know ourself abeg e no easy to travel I’ve been spending and I’m weak already undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Suremoney5921: 6:55am On Nov 07, 2021
Olanrewaju124:
Any November traveler here ? Make we know ourself abeg e no easy to travel I’ve been spending and I’m weak already undecided

Pls give me ur email so I can text u, I will b going to Kiev dis November, read dat their latest amendment dat one can cross with d PCR negative test without vaccination card, just make sure u receive ur pick up later..Pls fr d recent travellers, are deyy still requesting dat Pple download d Vdoma app at airport ?
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Udapod(m): 8:39am On Nov 07, 2021
Olanrewaju124:
I'm traveling January
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Donatusqaz12: 11:41am On Nov 07, 2021
Please kindly advise.

Brother you are coming to my school. I arrived exactly a month ago. Welcome on board. I'm writing you from school hostel.

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (129)

Anyone Studying In Belgium? / Turkey Visa Application Delay / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.