Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,234 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

She's Making Me Feel I'm The Only One In The Relationship - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Making Me Feel I'm The Only One In The Relationship (3634 Views)

Some People Make Me Feel I'm Not Human. Why??? / "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts / She's Making Life Difficult For Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She's Making Me Feel I'm The Only One In The Relationship by cassyrooy(m): 6:24pm On Jan 03, 2021
Zzor:
Impressing and taking care of a lady's needs isn't the magic, learn to be yourself and stop forcing your love on her, let her go and have your peace
This girl, your sense is very unstable but I'm happy to have seen one sensible thing from you. Please continue this way.

1 Like

Re: She's Making Me Feel I'm The Only One In The Relationship by Chel4040(f): 6:57pm On Jan 03, 2021
Isaac86:
Good morning nairalanders...and happy new year..I just need you to tell me what to do I need an advice from you all...have been in relationship with this girl and it's gonna clock two years this year....so been watching her since last year....I'm the one that calls always...but she'd never return the call...she do call before around that last year April when things are still good..even post me do all sort of things....but when I'm little financially down everything just stopped..she'd never call if I don't call...she'd always complain she doesn't have card to call....so I was just watching her and decide to keep mute and see what's happening... around October...my business start kicking in again.. but I'm still pretending like I don't have to see what she's up to...but I send her the little i can...ever since then she doesn't just call..any little thing she'd say is over and block and come back begging again....around November last year she said she wanna learn a job and i said no problem... I talked to the girl she wanna learn cake from and she said 60k..I promised to pay..but I was just thinking if I let her do won't this girl backstab me later....she also said she wanna learn wig...which I promise to give her too..but I'm just reasoning everything.... I take very good care of this girl....I do all what she needs...we actually see on the 25th of December....whereby i gave her some money for Christmas...after 25th...she was still troubling me telling me I'm not giving her attention...whereby I channel all my attention to her...where things start mixing up was at dec 31..whereby she was disturbing me I must send her money on the 1st of January... but I decide not to just to see what she really wanna do...she never called on the 1st ....all she do is send an happy new year message and then ask for money.....so yesterday I called her and tell her we need to talk about our relationship...that it seems she's tired...she said maybe I might be tired that I'm using the trick on her..and I just have to say everything on my mind... all she do is just break up and block me...it was painful though... I did alot for her when i was still okay....though I'm getting back on my feet....nairalanders I need your advise... I'm really heartbroken.. What do you think I can do about this girl...?no insults please.
. I feel your pain jare well my case is slightly similar to yours my bf hardly return my calls I feel like am the only one in the relationship, my dear move on ok.

1 Like

Re: She's Making Me Feel I'm The Only One In The Relationship by SarutobiEky(m): 6:45am On Jan 04, 2021
Why, why? Tell him that it's woman nature....why why? Cause they do it that way, cheesy cheesy

Una get time sha, if I advise Op, make I bend cheesy
Re: She's Making Me Feel I'm The Only One In The Relationship by 2cribz: 6:51am On Jan 04, 2021
Awon under 20 to 27,shes still in her prime. Ive met many like dat, they are poor and arrogant

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys Please Ignore Messages Like this If you want to have a Healthy Sex life. / Sexual Needs! / The Girl Secret You Really Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.