Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Some People Make Me Feel I'm Not Human. Why??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some People Make Me Feel I'm Not Human. Why??? (4046 Views)

People Make Me Feel I'm Doing Too Much For My Dog. P / She's Making Me Feel I'm The Only One In The Relationship / Queen Farcadi, Ghanaian Prostitute: "I Earn Over N2.3m Monthly, I'm Not Ashamed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some People Make Me Feel I'm Not Human. Why??? by Hesssi: 3:50pm On Apr 11, 2022
I was born this way, I have this feminine look and body, I'm 22 years old, I'm light skinned. I behave like a woman. The truth is I'm Gay... But soon I will be a transgender. I'm planning to leave this country soon.

Here in Nigeria, People see us like we have mental disorder. They undermine LGBT sense of self, they make us feel we have no place in the world. It's not our fault we're being created like this.

I have many guys who toast me almost everyday, but they try as much to keep our relationship a secret. Why do our society hate us so much

Developed countries like US, UK, Canada, Germany e.t.c keep making life easier for LGBT. But Africa keep making life worse for us. It's so pathetic.

LGBT are really going through alot in Africa. I would appreciate if the moderators add some options to identify ourselves when registering nairaland. For example

James (M) - male
Princess (F) - female
Vivian (L) - Lesbian
Desmond (G) - Gay
Shola (B) - Bi-sexual
Ebube (T) - Transgender

Please, Enable people like us to feel like it is okay to be LGBT.

Thank you. I Love you all.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Some People Make Me Feel I'm Not Human. Why??? by fikayormi(m): 4:01pm On Apr 11, 2022
See the fool..

Upon how toto is sweeter than honey , you prefer having ur god damn ass wrecked

Fuvk you dude and have a miserable life with the oloriburuku that brain tumor will destroy all her entire family including those not yet born commenter below me

25 Likes

Re: Some People Make Me Feel I'm Not Human. Why??? by Candidlady: 4:02pm On Apr 11, 2022
Nah! Not in this part of the world! If you ain't STRAIGHT they see you as someone is mentally BENT

Word of advice to you: grow a thick skin! Be whatever you wanna be! Don't let nobody/anybody tell you how to go bout your sexuality

The STRAIGHT ones are the ones raping and causing havoc in our environs today

Bunch of hypocrites

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some People Make Me Feel I'm Not Human. Why??? by SNEFF: 4:07pm On Apr 11, 2022
Well , not to judge you though but how would one leave a juicy wet p*ssy of a woman ? and settle for a bony ass man.. don't hurt anyone on your quest of being gay tho ..

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some People Make Me Feel I'm Not Human. Why??? by Hesssi: 4:10pm On Apr 11, 2022
Candidlady:
Nah! Not in this part of the world! If you ain't STRAIGHT they see you as someone is mentally BENT

Word of advice to you: grow a thick skin! Be whatever you wanna be! Don't let nobody/anybody tell you how to go bout your sexuality

Bunch of hypocrites
Anytime I walk, talk, eat, laugh, play or anything I do... people laugh at me and discriminate me. I don't have friends except the few ones who understands me.

One would barely know if I'm a guy. I haven't pierced my ears yet.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some People Make Me Feel I'm Not Human. Why??? by webhead: 4:10pm On Apr 11, 2022
Bro the harsh truth is you need deliverance

16 Likes

Re: Some People Make Me Feel I'm Not Human. Why??? by Candidlady: 4:12pm On Apr 11, 2022
webhead:
Bro the truth is you need deliverance

Deliverance from what?

7 Likes

Re: Some People Make Me Feel I'm Not Human. Why??? by Candidlady: 4:15pm On Apr 11, 2022
fikayormi:
See the fool..

Upon how toto is sweeter than honey , you prefer having ur god damn ass wrecked

Fuvk you dude and have a miserable life with the oloriburuku that brain tumor will destroy all her entire family including those not yet born commenter below me

Damn

Can't believe you are drooling over his picture! Ihave a feeling you on some lotion grinds now!

You bash Bob online only to use his picture to run a soapy soapy factory for your flaccid dvcks

11 Likes

Re: Some People Make Me Feel I'm Not Human. Why??? by fikayormi(m): 4:16pm On Apr 11, 2022
Candidlady:

Damn

Can't believe you are drooling over his picture! Ihave a feeling you on some lotion grinds now!

You bash Bob online only to use his picture to run a soapy soapy factory for your flaccid dvcks

Can you see all what the fool has to utter ??

No sense whatsoever,

You better go and meet Hessi your friend to bang the hell out of your already Wrecked pussy and let have some rest on this platform

She goat

Believe me , I used to like you before , I thought you stand out and have a atom of sense , but getting to know you better , you proved that infact your senselessness is out of this world

Fuvk you

18 Likes

Re: Some People Make Me Feel I'm Not Human. Why??? by webhead: 4:18pm On Apr 11, 2022
Candidlady:

Deliverance from what?
I'm not judging him. I'm just telling him the truth.
Believe me or not,
Being Gay is a spiritual disorder that can only be cured by Jesus

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some People Make Me Feel I'm Not Human. Why??? by Shadysen: 4:19pm On Apr 11, 2022
Hesssi:
I was born this way, I have this feminine look and body, I'm 22 years old, I'm light skinned. I behave like a woman. The truth is I'm Gay... But soon I will be a transgender. I'm planning to leave this country soon.

Here in Nigeria, People see us like we have mental disorder. They undermine LGBT sense of self, they make us feel we have no place in the world. It's not our fault we're being created like this.

I have many guys who toast me almost everyday, but they try as much to keep our relationship a secret. Why do our society hate us so much

Developed countries like US, UK, Canada, Germany e.t.c keep making life easier for LGBT. But Africa keep making life worse for us. It's so pathetic.

LGBT are really going through alot in Africa. I would appreciate if the moderators add some options to identify ourselves when registering nairaland. For example

James (M) - male
Princess (F) - female
Vivian (L) - Lesbian
Desmond (G) - Gay
Shola (B) - Bi-sexual
Ebube (T) - Transgender

foooool.......

5 Likes

Re: Some People Make Me Feel I'm Not Human. Why??? by Candidlady: 4:20pm On Apr 11, 2022
webhead:
I'm not judging him.
I'm just telling him the truth.

Believe me or not,

Being Gay is a spiritual disorder that can only be cured by Jesus

Are you for serious? Idont find men attractive. Do you think ialso need Deliverance?

So being gay is now a disease that requires/needs a cure?

°°°°°he said he is not judging him. But still feels something is wrong with the dude°°°° funny

9 Likes

Re: Some People Make Me Feel I'm Not Human. Why??? by Ocholu: 4:26pm On Apr 11, 2022
Leaving this thread immediately as I take open am. Nothing consine me.

7 Likes

Re: Some People Make Me Feel I'm Not Human. Why??? by Candidlady: 4:28pm On Apr 11, 2022
fikayormi:

Can you see all what the fool has to utter ??

No sense whatsoever,

You better go and meet Hessi your friend to bang the hell out of your already Wrecked pussy and let have some rest on this platform

She goat

How are you better than him? Mr "iam STRAIGHT, Ihave got a dvck and Ibang hooes"

You go bout having annnnalls but still got the guts to call a being less cuz of his sexuality!

What makes you better Mr "Iam STRAIGHT" ? but we all know you got a fetish for bj while she stickS her fingers in your as$hole!

Abeeeeegggggi miss me with your BS

You are straight and Ibend ko...? Crooked/bent sticks they say can draw straight lines

Kachirubanka

4 Likes

Re: Some People Make Me Feel I'm Not Human. Why??? by webhead: 4:32pm On Apr 11, 2022
Candidlady:

Are you for serious? Idont find men attractive. Do you think ialso need Deliverance?

°°°°°he said he is not judging him. But still feels something is wrong with the dude°°°° funny
Re: Some People Make Me Feel I'm Not Human. Why??? by Daniel7543: 4:32pm On Apr 11, 2022
You dey allow guys fvck your nyash? How you dey feel? You dey enjoy am?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some People Make Me Feel I'm Not Human. Why??? by AjiBussu(m): 4:33pm On Apr 11, 2022
Wahala grin
Re: Some People Make Me Feel I'm Not Human. Why??? by fikayormi(m): 4:34pm On Apr 11, 2022
Candidlady:

How are you better than him? Mr "iam STRAIGHT, Ihave got a dvck and Ibang hooes"

You go bout having annnnalls but still got the guts to call a being less cuz of his sexuality!

What makes you better Mr "Iam STRAIGHT" ? but we all know you got a fetish for bj while she stickS her fingers in your as$hole!

You are straight and Ibend ko...? Crooked/bent sticks they say can draw straight lines

Kachirubanka

Ode , it obvious you are mentally deranged .. See how the goat is yawning nonsense and trash .

You can go and commit suicide for all i care ., nobody get a flying Bleep about you .

Oloriburuku,

4 Likes

Re: Some People Make Me Feel I'm Not Human. Why??? by SenecaTheYonger: 4:35pm On Apr 11, 2022
Hesssi:

James (M) - male
Princess (F) - female
Vivian (L) - Lesbian
Desmond (G) - Gay
Shola (B) - Bi-sexual
Ebube (T) - Transgender

You’re not gay. Just find a way to boost testosterone and you’ll be fine

7 Likes

Re: Some People Make Me Feel I'm Not Human. Why??? by webhead: 4:37pm On Apr 11, 2022
Candidlady:

not surprised.

Deep down, even the Op knows the truth, but people like you discourage him from seeking the help he needs

6 Likes

Re: Some People Make Me Feel I'm Not Human. Why??? by luscioustrish(f): 4:37pm On Apr 11, 2022
Okay, have a nice day.
Re: Some People Make Me Feel I'm Not Human. Why??? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 11, 2022
Look at what this one is saying undecided

You are not straight at all
You are ment

3 Likes

Re: Some People Make Me Feel I'm Not Human. Why??? by Brian47(m): 4:38pm On Apr 11, 2022
"Truth is I'm gay soon to be transgender"
Re: Some People Make Me Feel I'm Not Human. Why??? by Candidlady: 4:39pm On Apr 11, 2022
fikayormi:

Ode , it obvious you are mentally deranged .. See how the goat is yawning nonsense and trash .

You can go and commit suicide for all i care ., nobody get a flying Bleep about you .

Oloriburuku,

Ijust knew it! You are from that region! Kai ... Now isee!

Come sip a lil Daniel's with cubes might help ease that heat emitting from that brown roof of yours cheesy

Omo ibadan cheesy

Ubanka

We all know the only time you get a pussie is after a sexy change cheesy
Re: Some People Make Me Feel I'm Not Human. Why??? by fikayormi(m): 4:40pm On Apr 11, 2022
Candidlady:

Kachirubanka

I can send you one of my dog here to come and service you , cos no man in this world can satisfy your already loose pussy,

And for your information, vacancy exist in yaba left , psycho ward , they are looking for mentally deranged people like u .

7 Likes

Re: Some People Make Me Feel I'm Not Human. Why??? by oseluck: 4:40pm On Apr 11, 2022
Seems you are gay too.

Candidlady:

Bunch of hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Some People Make Me Feel I'm Not Human. Why??? by fikayormi(m): 4:41pm On Apr 11, 2022
Candidlady:

Ijust knew it! You are from that region! Kai ... Now isee!

Come sip a lil Daniel's with cubes might help ease that heat emitting from that brown roof of yours cheesy

Omo ibadan cheesy

Ubanka

We all know the only time you get a pussie is after a sexy change cheesy

Ode omo Ibadan ko? Omo Eko ni werey

Even money for common black wood sachet , the werey don’t have ,

Person that is looking for a big simp to take her out of the trenches

5 Likes

Re: Some People Make Me Feel I'm Not Human. Why??? by Realmi: 4:42pm On Apr 11, 2022
Candidlady:

Deliverance from what?
deliverance from using Pampers in future due to leakage of sheet and water..

How else will people understand that the anus wall doe not stretch like a pussy

Meaning with time the muscles around that area won't be able to hold feaces any more

That time una go dey blame village people... it is not about spirituality....it is about their health
Na the beginning of something una dey know but nobody knows how it will end

12 Likes

Re: Some People Make Me Feel I'm Not Human. Why??? by Candidlady: 4:43pm On Apr 11, 2022
webhead:
not surprised.

Deep down, even the Op knows the truth, but people like you discourage him from seeking the help he needs

Who am I to discourage him!? And who are you to dictate rights and wrongs bout a being sexuality ?

Yaro swipe left abeg

Do have a lovely evening

3 Likes

Re: Some People Make Me Feel I'm Not Human. Why??? by Dorwadora(f): 4:46pm On Apr 11, 2022
Hesssi:
Anytime I walk, talk, eat, laugh, play or anything I do... people laugh at me and discriminate me. I don't have friends except the few ones who understands me.

One would barely know if I'm a guy. I haven't pierced my ears yet.
They discriminate you because you're different and been different is what makes you special.

I'm Capricorn, I have a very weird personality, when I was in 100lv some people mocked me, make me feel less but guess what?... I developed a thick skin and now no one can make me feel less or angry....

I'm not in support of gayism neither I'm I against it but if what you are make you happy then be happy baby girl ❤️❤️

3 Likes

Re: Some People Make Me Feel I'm Not Human. Why??? by Candidlady: 4:46pm On Apr 11, 2022
fikayormi:

Ode omo Ibadan ko? Omo Eko ni werey

Even money for common black wood sachet , the werey don’t have ,

Person that is looking for a big simp to take her out of the trenches

LMAO

Can you take me outta the trenches? Iwould really appreciate embarassed

Omo ibadan . Brown everything

2 Likes

Re: Some People Make Me Feel I'm Not Human. Why??? by sript: 4:46pm On Apr 11, 2022
If your self-worth is directly proportional to opinion if people ...my dear u never ready...I sware

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beautiful Bikini Pictures Of The Tallest Woman In Brazil(photos) / Advice Needed.........should I Call Her Mum Or Lock Up. / I Saw Some Movies And I Was Wondering If Some Things were Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.