Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

Angela Nwosu: "I Sniff My Husband's Boxers And Armpit When I Am Down" - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Angela Nwosu: "I Sniff My Husband's Boxers And Armpit When I Am Down" (56207 Views)

Angela Nwosu Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Nnaemeka On His Birthday - Pictures / Most Nigerian Girls’ Definition Of Neatness Is ‘makeup’ - Angela Nwosu / Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angela Nwosu: "I Sniff My Husband's Boxers And Armpit When I Am Down" by IgboWarlord(m): 7:59pm On Jan 03, 2021
T.F? undecided
Re: Angela Nwosu: "I Sniff My Husband's Boxers And Armpit When I Am Down" by Awoo88: 8:15pm On Jan 03, 2021
Telling you she freaky with her man. She lick his ass and allow the man to pee on her
Re: Angela Nwosu: "I Sniff My Husband's Boxers And Armpit When I Am Down" by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 03, 2021
afroxyz:

You are a sexually frustrated hypocrite
E pain am cheesy cheesy
Re: Angela Nwosu: "I Sniff My Husband's Boxers And Armpit When I Am Down" by rolams(m): 9:00pm On Jan 03, 2021
I wonder how some people will just wake up and type unimaginable things online!
Re: Angela Nwosu: "I Sniff My Husband's Boxers And Armpit When I Am Down" by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 03, 2021
Poloyanabo2:
Zzor
What do you think about this?
Its funny and awkward but I don't condemn anything as far as its within the confines of marriage
Re: Angela Nwosu: "I Sniff My Husband's Boxers And Armpit When I Am Down" by Poloyanabo2(m): 9:37pm On Jan 03, 2021
Re: Angela Nwosu: "I Sniff My Husband's Boxers And Armpit When I Am Down" by Tudorsk(m): 9:40pm On Jan 03, 2021
Everybody with his or her own
strategy
Re: Angela Nwosu: "I Sniff My Husband's Boxers And Armpit When I Am Down" by mechanics(m): 9:42pm On Jan 03, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
What should I do with this news sad sad
hmmmm.
Re: Angela Nwosu: "I Sniff My Husband's Boxers And Armpit When I Am Down" by Shalommy(f): 9:44pm On Jan 03, 2021
OMOJOHN001:
That's what works for her, so no problem.

TUEEEHH on hypocrite on nairaland.

A times holding your babe pant in your hand while banging makes you last longer,

And a times wearing it on your head also ginger you and makes you last long. TUEEEH

BE DECEIVING YOURSELF UNTIL BACTERIA KILL YOU.

TUEEEEHHH
. Hahahaha.,
Re: Angela Nwosu: "I Sniff My Husband's Boxers And Armpit When I Am Down" by Shalommy(f): 9:45pm On Jan 03, 2021
OMOJOHN001:
That's what works for her, so no problem.

TUEEEHH on hypocrite on nairaland.

A times holding your babe pant in your hand while banging makes you last longer,

And a times wearing it on your head also ginger you and makes you last long. TUEEEH

BE DECEIVING YOURSELF UNTIL BACTERIA KILL YOU.

TUEEEEHHH
Re: Angela Nwosu: "I Sniff My Husband's Boxers And Armpit When I Am Down" by Mike008(m): 11:13pm On Jan 03, 2021
This one is under a spell.
Re: Angela Nwosu: "I Sniff My Husband's Boxers And Armpit When I Am Down" by KingLion007(m): 11:58pm On Jan 03, 2021
So i should do what....Happy sniffing
Re: Angela Nwosu: "I Sniff My Husband's Boxers And Armpit When I Am Down" by Gerrard59(m): 4:14am On Jan 04, 2021
Shortyy:

Youre not far from the truth.

I watched a movie where female prisoners were selling their pants to men. Wand what these men do with these panties is just to sniff them.

Very weird.

Happens a lot in Japan, in fact, it is an industry on its own. Weird to you, fetish to them.

@Topic: Whatever works for her. kiss

1 Like

Re: Angela Nwosu: "I Sniff My Husband's Boxers And Armpit When I Am Down" by Olaideolayemi(m): 4:39am On Jan 04, 2021
Shortyy:

Youre not far from the truth.

I watched a movie where female prisoners were selling their pants to men. Wand what these men do with these panties is just to sniff them.

Very weird.
sniff them for what?
Re: Angela Nwosu: "I Sniff My Husband's Boxers And Armpit When I Am Down" by supercase1(m): 8:31am On Jan 04, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
What should I do with this news sad sad
Try it it's good to snif your guys boxers and armpits scientifically is aids in blood circulation and purification cheesy
Re: Angela Nwosu: "I Sniff My Husband's Boxers And Armpit When I Am Down" by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:00am On Jan 04, 2021
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnn

An indirect statement to encourage guys to be sniffing all these dirty girls undies.

Any guy that sniffs a girl pant should be ready to be admitted in the hospital.

Lol
Re: Angela Nwosu: "I Sniff My Husband's Boxers And Armpit When I Am Down" by Urstinho(m): 9:10am On Jan 04, 2021
na wao!
everything now is intoxicating. Even boxers and armpit have joined the ranks.
Re: Angela Nwosu: "I Sniff My Husband's Boxers And Armpit When I Am Down" by joelala(m): 12:34pm On Jan 04, 2021
and said you didnt smoke? undecided
MrRegret:
To all Nigerians and Nairaland, this is my prophesy for 2021.

I did not smoke, drink, I was perfectly ok before going to bed .

I dreamt, in my dream I saw a cloud
From the cloud cometh a great white light no man has seen before and from it a voice sayeth to me, I will not forsake them in 2021.
Listen these words are faithful, true and must come to be.
He said a tribe will do what no tribe has ever done before, and what they did Will shake the earth and give them there freedom, and rest people of Nigeria will be free from this hateful tribe, and all of there problem will be no more
Banditry
Insecurities
Killing s
Corruption
Looting of funds
Cultism
Trafficking

Nigeria will be a Utopia, flowing with milk but not with honey and this new land of this tribe will flow with milk and honey

I saw again another mountain of coins fell and sone rich laughed, but out of mole hile of coins come a great mountain, and many became rich from it and 20 people will be millionaire from just 100 naira

Again he showeth me a boy in the height of a man face of lion, yansh of a woman, skin of a snake and I cried Lord why so many mixture,
He said on the 12 of the 12th month , a new religion will come called CHRISLAM.

And I said Lord, the future is sweet, and ask is this the kingdom ur son said we should pray for,
No my son is just a taste of Love.
Re: Angela Nwosu: "I Sniff My Husband's Boxers And Armpit When I Am Down" by Father4all: 2:43pm On Jan 04, 2021
NwekeUG:
Sex therapist, Angela Nwosu says she sniffs her husband's boxers and armpits whenever she is down, IgbereTV reports.

She said sniffing her hubby's boxers and armpits lifts her spirit.

She disclosed this via her Facebook page.

She wrote:

https://www.facebook.com/845291392244249/posts/3323918357714861/?app=fbl

She also made the same post on her Facebook handle. Read her post below.
https://www.facebook.com/100002481497235/posts/3681559825270031/?app=fbl
paraphilia
Re: Angela Nwosu: "I Sniff My Husband's Boxers And Armpit When I Am Down" by Siscooh: 1:19am On Jan 06, 2021
Rubbish
Re: Angela Nwosu: "I Sniff My Husband's Boxers And Armpit When I Am Down" by 123papas(m): 6:57pm On Jan 14, 2021
Pheromones at work

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Posing With His "Sex Doll" In A Wedding Dress (Photos) / Sexual Consent Form That Went Berserk On Twitter / Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.