Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,785 members, 7,810,046 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey (73379 Views)

British Woman, 28, Dies Two Days After Liposuction Surgery In Turkey( Pics) / Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal / FG Shuts Down Med Contour Plastic Surgery Facility After Botched Surgery (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey by sisisioge: 1:49pm On Jan 03, 2021
Pochettino:

Shut up!

Something is wrong with your soft head. Couldn't you have comprehended that I was all for her will? Ode one!
Re: Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey by Pochettino(f): 1:52pm On Jan 03, 2021
sisisioge:

Something is wrong with your soft head. Couldn't you have comprehended that I was all for her will? Ode one!

What will? You are stupidly justifying liposuction over contentment with what you have. So what if she has a potbelly after childbirth? Is she a baby? Nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey by sisisioge: 2:01pm On Jan 03, 2021
Pochettino:

What will? You are stupidly justifying liposuction over contentment with what you have. So what if she has a potbelly after childbirth? Is she a baby? Nonsense.

So she had no right to choose what she wanted because she might die? Thus she should have been contented?

Please preach to mothers who risk their lives to get pregnant in the first place as they might have died. They ought to have been contented with womanhood alone.

Preach to those who risk their lives by leaving their houses every day in search of daily bread cos they might have been hit by a bus. They should be contented.

Preach to those who risk their fortune investing as they might have lost their money so they should be contented.

Or to all that sleep every night cos tomorrow has never been promised. We should be contented with today, right?

Get real, life is all about risk...she unfortunately took one and lost. I pray we never lose the ultimate battle as we keep fighting battles that have been won by so many every day of our lives. Perspective!

14 Likes

Re: Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey by LordIsaac(m): 2:55pm On Jan 03, 2021
See how esteem issues made her leave those wonderful kids motherless. Kai... Women!

1 Like

Re: Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey by Esthered: 3:00pm On Jan 03, 2021
Was she exercising and it never worked?
Did she try to eat healthy?
What role did the husband play in boosting her esteem?
So many questions....RIP Ma

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey by ebere89(f): 4:00pm On Jan 03, 2021
“My wife was an excellent mum. My son has special needs and she was a calming influence on him. my condolence
Re: Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey by JoeEeL(m): 4:02pm On Jan 03, 2021
Kriss216:
A sensible husband would not sue the company, rather, blame his dead foolish wife for her actions.

A mother of three, married for 15 years, wetin she wan use plastic surgery achieve?

They always want to appear forever young o bro.

RIP to her.
Re: Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey by Ishilove: 4:02pm On Jan 03, 2021
The woman get tummy true true. She should have just settled with body shapers or big sized waist trainers instead of going under the knife.
Re: Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey by Softgamer: 4:03pm On Jan 03, 2021
if only this fat whales knew that some of us love them whales.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey by Okuda(m): 4:03pm On Jan 03, 2021
these females would take any route to reduce fat except actual exercise!

6 Likes

Re: Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey by Omezif(m): 4:05pm On Jan 03, 2021
So even turkey has quack doctors, Ordinary liposuction they can't do it successful. Anyway liposuction is not biblically, so don't tamper the temple of God.
Re: Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey by Duridadi: 4:07pm On Jan 03, 2021
Stella Obasanjo angry

You NO learned lesson from that

1 Like

Re: Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey by meobizy(f): 4:08pm On Jan 03, 2021
Hit the gym, they won’t hear. Brisk walk then learn to jog daily, they won’t hear. They’ll avoid the options which are free to spend millions of Naira on a doctor’s table complete with its minute chances of survival. The Darwin Award came early this year. I see 2020’s stupidity continues.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey by Duridadi: 4:08pm On Jan 03, 2021
smoke9910:
Women and insecurity Sha. Even if you're fat, just love yourself like that. All this stress just to end up losing your life.
..Gbamm cool
Re: Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey by hammerDK: 4:08pm On Jan 03, 2021
THIS GOING TO TURKEY STARTED OF RECENT.

WEN DO WE PLAN TO FIX NIGERIA OR DISINTEGRATE IT?
Re: Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey by EMMY76: 4:08pm On Jan 03, 2021
Some women sef where is a married woman with 3 grown kids wants to be slaying to again? The husband should also blame himself for encouraging his wife to her death.

3 Likes

Re: Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey by luminouz(m): 4:09pm On Jan 03, 2021
donbachi:
The husband will still remarry another woman..men should be wise and stop allowing dis women to be deceiving them.dis women goes for surgeries to look gud when dressed and not to sexually make u feel satisfied.for no amount of sex can satisfy a being..my wife no get big breast and bumbum.but,full of brain.her wisdom is divine and beauty electrifying.wetin again i need?breast and bumbum dat will fall and shrink 2moro.while,wisdom is eternal. :oThe husband will still remarry another woman..men should be wise and stop allowing dis women to be deceiving them.dis women goes for surgeries to look gud when dressed and not to sexually make u feel satisfied.for no amount of sex can satisfy a being..my wife no get big breast and bumbum.but,full of brain.her wisdom is divine and beauty electrifying.wetin again i need?breast and bumbum dat will fall and shrink 2moro.while,wisdom is eternal.

Seriously bro. What dafuq are you saying sef? undecided

Be considerate

2 Likes

Re: Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey by Duridadi: 4:09pm On Jan 03, 2021
Racoon:
Remain as God made you, you said no.Now look @ where it has landed you.Too bad! So sad!
...Stella Obasanjo comes to mind cool

1 Like

Re: Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey by cooltola(m): 4:09pm On Jan 03, 2021
should have done the surgery in the UK instead because their hospitals are safer and more regulated
Re: Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey by Nmezor(f): 4:09pm On Jan 03, 2021
Rest in peace to her
Re: Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey by Felabarmudia: 4:10pm On Jan 03, 2021
Run away from surgery dem no go hear.
So 9ja husband support their wife's to do surgery?

2 Likes

Re: Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey by GodsOwnFav(m): 4:11pm On Jan 03, 2021
How can a woman have low self esteem after having 3 kids? This body is just a container, i rather go for spiritual surgery to re-energize my spirit man than risk it all to have my body in shape!

RIP to the dead.

4 Likes

Re: Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey by Omoluabi16(m): 4:11pm On Jan 03, 2021
I feel so bad for her 3 kids.
If she suffered low self esteem, could the husband have done a better job boosting her morale? This was an avoidable death.

5 Likes

Re: Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey by Rich4god(m): 4:11pm On Jan 03, 2021
sisisioge:

See the kind ladies wey we get these days... Always after beauty.

1 Like

Re: Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey by Wiifesnatcher(m): 4:13pm On Jan 03, 2021
£5,000? thunder where are you

I sincerely have no pity for those that go under the knife except CS though

you know how much is £5,000? might be small but would have turned some entrepreneurs into a big men with a little beginning

nonsense

1 Like

Re: Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey by Poloyanabo2(m): 4:14pm On Jan 03, 2021
No f'ucks given
Re: Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey by Donlino123(m): 4:14pm On Jan 03, 2021
sisisioge:

So she had no right to choose what she wanted because she might die? Thus she should have been contented?

Please preach to mothers who risk their lives to get pregnant in the first place as they might have died. They ought to have been contented with womanhood alone.

Preach to those who risk their lives by leaving their houses every day in search of daily bread cos they might have been hit by a bus. They should be contented.

Preach to those who risk their fortune investing as they might have lost their money so they should be contented.

Or to all that sleep every night cos tomorrow has never been promised. We should be contented with today, right?

Get real, life is all about risk...she unfortunately took one and lost. I pray we never lose the ultimate battle as we keep fighting battles that have been won by so many every day of our lives. Perspective!

Well said, MY wife just had our first son, i see the way she looks at the stretch marks and the flappy tommy (she was a photo model before we got married) and i know it makes her uncomfortable sometimes... most time i have to tell her it doesn't mater that its what child bearing brings... But By God after my last child if i have the means am taking all those flappy shit out...The confidence of a woman is tied to how she looks in her skin... You may have a woman that has a pot belly and feel good about it but if you don't feel good about it take it out...Its not an issue of been content or not its an issue of confidence in yourself... its that feeling you get when your wearing a good outfit and you know you look good... That feeling of been on top of the world...

7 Likes

Re: Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey by Raxxye(m): 4:14pm On Jan 03, 2021
The low charge for the surgery would, to me, have been a red flag!
5k pounds for everything including airfares and hotel. You'd just know it'll be handled by quacks!
The man is such a nice and supportive husband.
RIP to the woman!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey by DeltaBachelor(m): 4:14pm On Jan 03, 2021
bizzibodi:
If she has contacted me,I would hav mix her a concoction that would made her purge her fat out.
OGA. I see say na New York you dey grin Abeg I dey Lagos, Nigeria. How do I get the concoction Biko. Too much fat and bad cholesterol especially this festive period. Help me abeg smiley

2 Likes

Re: Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey by olalekan9320(m): 4:15pm On Jan 03, 2021
sisisioge:
Poor family...she actually did need the surgery. Pregnancy left a toll on her. May God rest her well and console the family she left behind .

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck / Lichtenberg Figure: The scars Left On Lightning Strike Survivors (Photos) / Baby Born With 3 Joysticks In Iraq

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.