Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,434 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey (73378 Views)

British Woman, 28, Dies Two Days After Liposuction Surgery In Turkey( Pics) / Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal / FG Shuts Down Med Contour Plastic Surgery Facility After Botched Surgery (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 03, 2021
Abeg no mind them. I have seen people all over this thread crying & wailing about the £5,000 that isn't even theirs, same people who are on Nengi thread shouting "wow see nyash, yellow baby" etc

Millions have died through pregnancy, we no hear outrage then, we shouldn't have kids since some women are dying. The bible never said it was a Sin to enhance your body as long as you aren't changing your gender. There are Men who do surgery to increase their Pen from 2 inches to more just to boost their low self esteem. The same Doctors who remove lumps or unusual growth from people's bodies should just leave it there because we all should be confident in our bodies bla bla bla since we all want to be mad.

There are numerous people who have reduced their boob size because it causes them severe back pains, so I'm guessing they should have also left it & continue crying in silence because of some dusty ass Nigerians that don't have sense.

Even this exercise that people keep mentioning isn't as easy as it seems, the question is can you keep it up daily? Can you stay in the gym for 6 months straight almost every day for 2 hours at least. I reckon that people who don't have jobs or have free time find it easier to keep up daily with the gym.

sisisioge:

Omoge, are you saying we shouldn't attempt to better ourselves as we grow and our bodies change whenever we can? Just like getting a PhD after your masters or getting some exercise to strengthen your bones in old age or even getting a hip replacement surgery in our old age or getting your dead skin exfoliated or getting epidural during child birth, etc? My point is, she had the opportunity to do something about something that had become a new her... people have been doing it, people will continue to do it successfully while some will fail. Let's just always pray to be part of the majority that succeed with life's choices.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 03, 2021
dominique:

She didn't tell him she was going for surgery, she told him she wanted to do some birthday shopping. The husband didn't know she went for plastic surgery till he got a call that she has passed on

If she didn't tell the husband, then this is bad. I mean how do you leave a country to another country without letting your husband know. leaving Uk to Turkey is not a small journey.
Re: Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey by Tedpgrass: 7:52pm On Jan 03, 2021
sisisioge:
...she actually did need the surgery .

She needed or wanted the surgery...

What was the medical indication here..

She had a gastric band, I could start to understand but liposuction to cure what disease - - other than poor cosmesis

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 03, 2021
Since you have been working, how many people have you helped?

You are here telling folks on how to spend their hard earned money.

Wiifesnatcher:
£5,000? thunder where are you

I sincerely have no pity for those that go under the knife except CS though

you know how much is £5,000? might be small but would have turned some entrepreneurs into a big men with a little beginning

nonsense
Re: Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey by lesson44: 8:06pm On Jan 03, 2021
She was looking for a quick fix. She would have still be here if she gone on law carb diets and exercise.
May her soul rest in person.

1 Like

Re: Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey by charlesucheh(m): 8:07pm On Jan 03, 2021
All that English about son having special needs and the woman being the backbone bla! bla! bla! is still subject to him cashing out!!!!

Damn Nigarrrrr!!!!
Re: Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:30pm On Jan 03, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

In medicine or in surgery?
both
Re: Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey by Wiifesnatcher(m): 8:33pm On Jan 03, 2021
truthsayer009:
Since you have been working, how many people have you helped?

You are here telling folks on how to spend their hard earned money.

I've 3 people I assisted late last year and they're doing just fine, I'm not the kind of Nigeria that will rather waste money to Jerusalem/mecca or be renewing burial of that parents that have died 10years ago when they've many people suffering in their family

white always lift themselves up, raise any health issues in abroad now and you will see people donating but Africa will rather mock you and tell you how you don't owned their money. very anyhow human being

1 Like

Re: Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey by Eriokanmi: 8:44pm On Jan 03, 2021
1Sharon:

How does fat drop naturally? Lol
when you grow old, you shed some fats. Just take a look at grandpa and grandma at home and compare their current look with the way they were in pictures in their 40s and 50s. This just my personal and general assessment though.

1 Like

Re: Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey by BRATISLAVA: 9:06pm On Jan 03, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
both

You're actually right.
Re: Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey by 1Sharon(f): 9:25pm On Jan 03, 2021
xProfx:

Not all westernised women are foolish feminists who are too opinionated to the point of risking their own lives. I have met a lot of ladies all around the countries I've lived in so foolishness is always a choice.

If caring about my wife's health and making her feel confident about her body is a bad thing, then I'd rather be bad.

I don't want to marry a woman like you please so save yourself the headache.

Liposuction is a safe procedure.

She made the mistake of going to a 3rd world country.
Re: Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey by 1Sharon(f): 9:27pm On Jan 03, 2021
LutanFyah:
Well,you're the one suggesting that Nigerian women are dogs cos I never implied nor insinuated such.

Wife disobeyed, yes.

She is not a kid, rather under the authority of the man. If you think otherwise, you're well within your right not to get married.

It is what it is.

Read my comment again I never called Nigerian women dogs.
How is she under his authority?
Re: Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey by LutanFyah: 9:35pm On Jan 03, 2021
1Sharon:

Read my comment again I never called Nigerian women dogs.
How is she under his authority?
You didn't call them dogs but you insinuated such.

Because she is his wife.
Re: Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 03, 2021
1Sharon:

Liposuction is a safe procedure.

She made the mistake of going to a 3rd world country.

My dear, Turkey is not a 3rd world country. Get your facts right... It ranks as an upper developing country in Europe.

Perhaps you have done liposuction and it was successful, I congratulate you, but thank God cos any little complication could have resulted in serious fatality. The late Stella Obasanjo (former first lady of Nigeria) died during a liposuction procedure in Spain. She was the first lady with enough money to hire the best of the best... So think again before saying liposuction is safe. Good night...
Re: Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey by 1Sharon(f): 9:51pm On Jan 03, 2021
xProfx:

My dear, Turkey is not a 3rd world country. Get your facts right... It ranks as an upper developing country in Europe.

Perhaps you have done liposuction and it was successful, I congratulate you, but thank God cos any little complication could have resulted in serious fatality. The late Stella Obasanjo (former first lady of Nigeria) died during a liposuction procedure in Spain. She was the first lady with enough money to hire the best of the best... So think again before saying liposuction is safe. Good night...

Do you know what a developing country means??

And do you know how many black women have lost their lives in Turkey and had procedures gone wrong?

Had this lady had her procedure in the UK, she would have been alive today.

Liposuction is an overall safe procedure.
Re: Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 03, 2021
1Sharon:

Do you know what a developing country means??

And do you know how many black women have lost their lives in Turkey and had procedures gone wrong?

Had this lady had her procedure in the UK, she would have been alive today.

Liposuction is an overall safe procedure.

Ok Sharon... I have accepted your opinion. You like wahala u this woman! cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey by 1Sharon(f): 10:27pm On Jan 03, 2021
LutanFyah:

You didn't call them dogs but you insinuated such.

Because she is his wife.

No I didn't, you lack comprehension

Why is she under his authority because she's his wife?
Re: Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey by LutanFyah: 10:33pm On Jan 03, 2021
1Sharon:

No I didn't, you lack comprehension
Why is she under his authority because she's his wife?
You're going ad hominem already.
You need to learn to make your point without cussing.

Thanks but no thanks.
Re: Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey by 1Sharon(f): 10:34pm On Jan 03, 2021
LutanFyah:

You're going ad hominem already.

You need to learn to make your point without cussing.

Thanks but no thanks.

There you go again, show me where I cussed?
Re: Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey by LutanFyah: 10:38pm On Jan 03, 2021
1Sharon:

There you go again, show me where I cussed?
You said "you lack comprehension ".

That's ad hominem and it's against the ethics of debate or argument.
Re: Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey by zoedew: 10:43pm On Jan 03, 2021
Stella Obasanjo experience not learned from!
Re: Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey by ghettochild4u(m): 11:13pm On Jan 03, 2021
HeWrites:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.sky.com/story/amp/warning-after-mother-of-three-dies-following-liposuction-in-turkey-12177331
What is wrong with these rich people.. she cannot be using herbal life product n gym to reduce her weight ?
Re: Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey by Hassanmaye(m): 11:21pm On Jan 03, 2021
dominique:

She didn't tell him she was going for surgery, she told him she wanted to do some birthday shopping. The husband didn't know she went for plastic surgery till he got a call that she has passed on
That gender sha
Re: Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey by 1Sharon(f): 1:28am On Jan 04, 2021
LutanFyah:
You said "you lack comprehension ".

That's ad hominem and it's against the ethics of debate or argument.

No I meant that factually and not as an insult.

Does talking to someone LIKE a dog mean that person is a dog?

Abeg free me and go read my comment again
Re: Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey by theoilguy: 5:45am On Jan 04, 2021
Okuda:
these females would take any route to reduce fat except actual exercise!

Bro, trying to reach you to discuss a certain issue.. please send me a message..

Thanks
Re: Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey by weyreypey: 5:57am On Jan 04, 2021
Millenniumlady:
This ain't about knowing too much......this is about my want and if you truly love me you'll second to my decisions
Nope. Don't be a blackmailer. It's like saying if you really love me... you'll let the tip in...
Re: Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey by weyreypey: 5:58am On Jan 04, 2021
dominique:

This is irresponsible. Poor guy. Who did she make the decision with? Another FCMB MD?
Re: Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey by Okuda(m): 6:09am On Jan 04, 2021
theoilguy:

Bro, trying to reach you to discuss a certain issue.. please send me a message..

Thanks

hey. i dont have access to that email anymore. send me your email or details.
Re: Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey by theoilguy: 6:22am On Jan 04, 2021
Okuda:

hey. i dont have access to that email anymore. send me your email or details.
theoilguy99@gmail.com

My WhatsApp number is in my signature.. that would be faster..

Thanks
Re: Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey by Okuda(m): 6:41am On Jan 04, 2021
theoilguy:
theoilguy99@gmail.com

My WhatsApp number is in my signature.. that would be faster..

Thanks

sent you a whatsapp msg
Re: Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey by lucky4west: 9:05am On Jan 04, 2021
sad....value and cherish your God given body...slim down naturally if u can...any how u are just love yourself and serve your God...the purity of the soul in Christ Jesus is more important than how the body look...now she paid for a costly mistake...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck / Lichtenberg Figure: The scars Left On Lightning Strike Survivors (Photos) / Baby Born With 3 Joysticks In Iraq

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.