Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,297 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey (73420 Views)

British Woman, 28, Dies Two Days After Liposuction Surgery In Turkey( Pics) / Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal / FG Shuts Down Med Contour Plastic Surgery Facility After Botched Surgery (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey by sisisioge: 4:33pm On Jan 03, 2021
Donlino123:

Well said, MY wife just had our first son, i see the way she looks at the stretch marks and the flappy tommy (she was a photo model before we got married) and i know it makes her uncomfortable sometimes... most time i have to tell her it doesn't mater that its what child bearing brings... But By God after my last child if i have the means am taking all those flappy shit out...The confidence of a woman is tied to how she looks in her skin... You may have a woman that has a pot belly and feel good about it but if you don't feel good about it take it out...Its not an issue of been content or not its an issue of confidence in yourself... its that feeling you get when your wearing a good outfit and you know you look good... That feeling of been on top of the world...

May your wisdom continue to be broadened! I have never had a child and still have my flat stomach but I've seen what the baby belly fat does to friends and well understood this madam. It was just so unfortunate that she didn't make it. May God rest her well and help family cope with the loss. It is well.
Re: Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey by martineverest(m): 4:34pm On Jan 03, 2021
sisisioge:
Poor family...she actually did need the surgery. Pregnancy left a toll on her. May God rest her well and console the family she left behind .
what stopped her from enhancing her body through excercise?....look at the misfortune her kids will face
Re: Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey by martineverest(m): 4:36pm On Jan 03, 2021
southniyikaye:
So with high rate of people dying due to botched surgery, people still do it?

I was weighing 112kg by January last year..
By August, I decided to do something about it before it kills me..
Started with dieting, doing 50 skipping then later increased it to 700 with time.
60 sit ups
Bought ab roller.. Did 5 the first day. Couldn't do 1 the next day cos it looks like my tummy was gonna split..
By now, I do 50 ab rolling at a stretch..
With the aid of 3 ballerina tea which I use at interval so I don't get used to it...
Downloaded some exercise app and followed the routines daily..
Now I weigh 92kg..well,i should have weigh less but have been lazy for about 2months now but I still do my ab rolling.. Though I weigh 92kg,my six packs is becoming visible now... Me wey get Belle like person wey Wan born triplets before...
Obesity is bad but with time and consistency, you can get rid of it...

I can do a detailed analysis of how I went about trashing obesity...
excercise isn't even necessary when losing weight....just go intermittent fasting and your body will heal
Re: Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey by martineverest(m): 4:37pm On Jan 03, 2021
Esthered:
Was she exercising and it never worked?
Did she try to eat healthy?
What role did the husband play in boosting her esteem?
So many questions....RIP Ma
very good questions...the last question is the most important one
Re: Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey by NaMeAboki: 4:38pm On Jan 03, 2021
There is no reason for her to suffer peritonitis due to liposuction.
It is obvious that they must have punctured her abdominal wall (possibly even intestine) and allowed infection into her abdominal cavity during the procedure - whoever operated on her was no doubt too aggressive with the suction probe.
The family can sue for negligence.

2 Likes

Re: Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey by wink2015(m): 4:38pm On Jan 03, 2021
Them just waste this WOMAN just like that !

It is not funny really !

rip
Re: Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey by martineverest(m): 4:39pm On Jan 03, 2021
Mrbenny001:
I was 25 when my mom passed on, after 5 years I haven't recovered from the lost.. imagine these small children are now motherless
I was 9 when I lost my dad....I have never remained the same psychologically....even as a man I still feel the pain of not having a father

4 Likes

Re: Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey by Grandmeister(m): 4:44pm On Jan 03, 2021
Okuda:
these females would take any route to reduce fat except actual exercise!
This this and this! She wasn’t even in the obese category and she went for a lipo?? Women just love easy way out...you can’t eat sharwama all week and expect magic on your body..it sounds hackneyed but exercise and weight training still WORKS! I am a living breathing example. Check my dp I’m a ‘gymholic’ because I saw what it could do for my mental and physical health. And I’ve seen fat people change their body right in the gym. No surgery, no slimming tea just good old grit and sweat in the gym and top notch dedication and self control not to eat much and unhealthy. Unless you’re mobidly obese and at the risk of cardiac arrest any moment you have no excuse to go under the knife to shed some blubber when the gym is cheaper and safer.

3 Likes

Re: Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey by Olufemiolaolu(m): 4:44pm On Jan 03, 2021
What a sad end. Last last her husband will marry another wife. R.I.P
Re: Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey by SURElee(f): 4:45pm On Jan 03, 2021
what is that woman's size that she went under jnife for liposuction?
I thought I would see a morbidly obese woman who is stuck to her bed and cant move a leg by herself.
that her weight didnt need liposuction, a healthy lifestyle ! healthy meal option with smootbie drinks would have done it for her with green teas, fruits and veggies.

she just kill herself throwey with kwacks at cheap price.
Re: Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey by LutanFyah: 4:45pm On Jan 03, 2021
stayclearofme:

Bros they live in Western world you have to put that into consideration, you never can tell if the husband asked him not to do it so don't judge the man. If the husband says no the woman might have told him "I have my right" if she says that then there is nothing the man can do, so you never can tell what actually happened.
You think western women don't listen to their husband when he gives them instructions.

If he was really against the surgery and the wife disobeyed and got killed, I don't think he will be here crying like a baby.
Re: Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey by ibechris(m): 4:46pm On Jan 03, 2021
She has suffered low self esteem...that was the beginning of the major problem.

See the way they use their own hand,money kon kill this woman.

May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey by Empiree: 4:47pm On Jan 03, 2021
This incident was last year. Why did you carry this over to 2021?
Re: Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey by Donlino123(m): 4:47pm On Jan 03, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:
£5,000? thunder where are you

I sincerely have no pity for those that go under the knife except CS though

you know how much is £5,000? might be small but would have turned some entrepreneurs into a big men with a little beginning

nonsense
I hate it when people talk like this, so because there are poor people i should not enjoy my life again, How many ppl have you helped in your capacity? so because there are poor ppl in the world i should not drive a good car or reside in a good house.... same poor ppl that will say i did rituals to get money if i go broke tomorrow...give as much as is in your power but don't tell ppl how to spend their hard earn money because there are poor ppl... its wrong... if you want money go and look for it your self...

1 Like

Re: Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 03, 2021
why liposuction?
why not just engage in cardio exercise and reduce ur calorie intake for the time being
we nigerians we always prefer going for easy way of loosing weight be it surgery or magic pills
even though they are easier they come at a big price and u could pay with ur life
doing it natural is bae
RIP to her
so unfortunate
Re: Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey by OROSUNBOLB(m): 4:48pm On Jan 03, 2021
This is what I have been trying to talk my wife out of ! She thinks her tummy is big after three kids and intends to have a session in the US to "correct" it. If it is not life threatened, plastic surgery is not necessary then.

Low self esteem has been sending women to their early graves for sometimes now.

Reorientation is needed to curb this societal menace.

3 Likes

Re: Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey by MrRegret: 4:49pm On Jan 03, 2021
To all Nigerians and Nairaland, this is my prophesy for 2021.

I did not smoke, drink, I was perfectly ok before going to bed .

I dreamt, in my dream I saw a cloud
From the cloud cometh a great white light no man has seen before and from it a voice sayeth to me, I will not forsake them in 2021.
Listen these words are faithful, true and must come to be.
He said a tribe will do what no tribe has ever done before, and what they did Will shake the earth and give them there freedom, and rest people of Nigeria will be free from this hateful tribe, and all of there problem will be no more
Banditry
Insecurities
Killing s
Corruption
Looting of funds
Cultism
Trafficking

Nigeria will be a Utopia, flowing with milk but not with honey and this new land of this tribe will flow with milk and honey

I saw again another mountain of coins fell and sone rich laughed, but out of mole hile of coins come a great mountain, and many became rich from it and 20 people will be millionaire from just 100 naira

Again he showeth me a boy in the height of a man face of lion, yansh of a woman, skin of a snake and I cried Lord why so many mixture,
He said on the 12 of the 12th month , a new religion will come called CHRISLAM.

And I said Lord, the future is sweet, and ask is this the kingdom ur son said we should pray for,
No my son is just a taste of Love.
Re: Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 03, 2021
OROSUNBOLB:
This is what I have been trying to talk my wife out of ! She thinks her tommy is big after three kids and intends to have a session in the US to "correct" it. If it is not life threatened, plastic surgery is not necessary then.

Low self esteem has been sending women to their early graves for sometimes now.

Reorientation is needed to curb this societal menace.
encourage her to exercise
exercise is the most natural and safest way in loosing weight not surgery
Re: Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey by Eriokanmi: 4:50pm On Jan 03, 2021
My wife's belle be like pesin we go born tomorrow but I like am. Later in life, that fat go drop naturally

4 Likes

Re: Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey by merits(m): 4:50pm On Jan 03, 2021
The rich also cry �

Re: Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey by dazzlingd(m): 4:51pm On Jan 03, 2021
So sad, no one should judge them ..everybody has the right to look beautiful the way they want....so sad it ended this way
Re: Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey by cuddling44(f): 4:53pm On Jan 03, 2021
southniyikaye:
So with high rate of people dying due to botched surgery, people still do it?

I was weighing 112kg by January last year..
By August, I decided to do something about it before it kills me..
Started with dieting, doing 50 skipping then later increased it to 700 with time.
60 sit ups
Bought ab roller.. Did 5 the first day. Couldn't do 1 the next day cos it looks like my tummy was gonna split..
By now, I do 50 ab rolling at a stretch..
With the aid of 3 ballerina tea which I use at interval so I don't get used to it...
Downloaded some exercise app and followed the routines daily..
Now I weigh 92kg..well,i should have weigh less but have been lazy for about 2months now but I still do my ab rolling.. Though I weigh 92kg,my six packs is becoming visible now... Me wey get Belle like person wey Wan born triplets before...
Obesity is bad but with time and consistency, you can get rid of it...

I can do a detailed analysis of how I went about trashing obesity...
Oga agba happy new year sir... pls share more about the ballerina tea and its usefulness and how to get 1. Thanks
Re: Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey by frog12: 4:57pm On Jan 03, 2021
these are BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN, but when they tell these people LIPOSUCTION is dangerous they don't LISTEN. OBJ wife died from this
Re: Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey by juman(m): 4:57pm On Jan 03, 2021
Plastic surgery.

No pity.
Re: Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey by cuddling44(f): 4:57pm On Jan 03, 2021
southniyikaye:
haaa give it some time o cos those exercises are rigorous.. I don't know how your body is but you can get the 3ballerina tea for now, take one each around 6pm it will work overnight.. It will purge you a bit. In the morning, just do any exercise for about 20-30mins, you will begin to see result in a week

Pls where and ow can i get d ballerina tea... price also
Re: Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 03, 2021
LEARNING TO LOVE YOURSELF IS THE GREATEST GIFT OF ALL.
Re: Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey by Ishilove: 5:02pm On Jan 03, 2021
Grandmeister:

This this and this! She wasn’t even in the obese category and she went for a lipo?? Women just love easy way out...you can’t eat sharwama all week and expect magic on your body..it sounds hackneyed but exercise and weight training still WORKS! I am a living breathing example. Check my dp I’m a ‘gymholic’ because I saw what it could do for my mental and physical health. And I’ve seen fat people change their body right in the gym. No surgery, no slimming tea just good old grit and sweat in the gym and top notch dedication and self control not to eat much and unhealthy. Unless you’re mobidly obese and at the risk of cardiac arrest any moment you have no excuse to go under the knife to shed some blubber when the gym is cheaper and safer.
Oh boy. See your muscular arms like tubers of Abuja yam. Your chest look as hard as bags of cement
Re: Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey by HisMajesty1(m): 5:02pm On Jan 03, 2021
donbachi:
The husband will still remarry another woman..men should be wise and stop allowing dis women to be deceiving them.dis women goes for surgeries to look gud when dressed and not to sexually make u feel satisfied.for no amount of sex can satisfy a being..my wife no get big breast and bumbum.but,full of brain.her wisdom is divine and beauty electrifying.wetin again i need?breast and bumbum dat will fall and shrink 2moro.while,wisdom is eternal. :oThe husband will still remarry another woman..men should be wise and stop allowing dis women to be deceiving them.dis women goes for surgeries to look gud when dressed and not to sexually make u feel satisfied.for no amount of sex can satisfy a being..my wife no get big breast and bumbum.but,full of brain.her wisdom is divine and beauty electrifying.wetin again i need?breast and bumbum dat will fall and shrink k2moro.while,wisdom is eternal.
You're correct but not completely o... Your wife can have accident tomorrow, damage her head and lose all her wisdom then enter a vegatative state... My point is, nothing is eternal except God.
Re: Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey by Yankee101: 5:03pm On Jan 03, 2021
Ask the average hausa man. How many fat big man you know for north?

Just fast and see if your life no go change

No need for liposuction

1 Like

Re: Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey by Grandmeister(m): 5:03pm On Jan 03, 2021
Ishilove:

Oh boy. See your muscular arms like tubers of Abuja yam. Your chest look as hard as bags of cement
grin
Re: Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 03, 2021
Kriss216:
A sensible husband would not sue the company, rather, blame his dead foolish wife for her actions.

A mother of three, married for 15 years, wetin she wan use plastic surgery achieve?

If you want to see how Nigerians have NO humanity, just look at this comment here. Not a shred of compassion...

1 Like

Re: Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey by Ishilove: 5:04pm On Jan 03, 2021
Grandmeister:

grin
kiss wink

What time do you have to work and gym at the same time?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lichtenberg Figure: The scars Left On Lightning Strike Survivors (Photos) / Baby Born With 3 Joysticks In Iraq / Dieffenbachia Can Kill A Child In Less Than A Minute And An Adult In 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.