Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,451 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? - Health (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? (27214 Views)

When Is The Best Time To Get Covid-19 Vaccine If I'm Pregnant? / Would You Receive The Covid-19 Vaccine If Offered To You Without Clinical Trial? / President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by Shugavee(f): 12:11pm On Jan 05, 2021
chewwie:

I will gladly give my endorsement if govt officials hoard the vaccines for themselves & families.
they would , the vaccine is already being administered in the US . They hv no reason not to, when they r in higher risk of getting infected
Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by Nobody: 8:06am On Jan 06, 2021
Blueblood78:
no...to be frank i don't trust billgate and co

But you trust your favourite milk?

Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by obicmag(m): 11:00am On Jan 06, 2021
no no no
Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by Olive25: 12:34pm On Jan 06, 2021
I would agree immediately. Because I saw how my friends and relatives were sick with the coronavirus and I do not want the same. But I don't think it will be that simple. It is unlikely that the vaccine will be freely available. I think that first of all will be vaccinated those who are at risk: medical staff, the elderly, people with heart disease or diabetes, and so on. The turn of healthy young people will be in the end. It takes a lot of time to make the right amount of vaccines, to establish transportation to all countries. Many more problems can appear.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Passenger Dies At Lagos Airport, As Chidoka Tours Facilities / 60-Year-Old Fake Doctor Treating COVID-19 Patients Arrested In FCT / Syringe-manufacturing Company Packs Up, Cites Challenging Business Situation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.